Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ (57002 Views)

Nairaland Couple: Grooms Wedding Song Performance. VIDEO / Happy Birthday Cherlene!!!! / Meet The Latest Couple Of The Year (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by murtalaa(m): 3:40am On Jul 08, 2015
Too many "couple kids" on Nairaland
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by major820(m): 4:18am On Jul 08, 2015
Just like that___________________?
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by strongerthaneva(m): 4:23am On Jul 08, 2015
carzola:
I vote contestant B
Cc Bantino

B for buhari

Cc dullardo cool
I vote ogogoro master,brainless cluessless, for jonathan..
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by sahm4u2nv(m): 4:35am On Jul 08, 2015
I'm voting for myself n her Period
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 08, 2015
Useless youths, thou I blamed PDP 4 yah woe

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by MizMyColi(f): 4:55am On Jul 08, 2015
shocked

I just had to act surprised.
We saw it coming.
grin

Congrats guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Profazeezyahaya: 5:05am On Jul 08, 2015
cool,,,,i mk frontpage for d first tym,congrat to d new couple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by kindy51(m): 5:39am On Jul 08, 2015
I will patiently wait for next yr own if i no contest eeeh...... grin
congrrat to the winners shaa cheesy
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Allureoftheseas(m): 5:55am On Jul 08, 2015
Rubbish
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Ibitade1993(f): 5:56am On Jul 08, 2015
Congrats to them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by jerry772(m): 5:58am On Jul 08, 2015
Dem no get picz...na wa o..
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Jetjacky(m): 6:23am On Jul 08, 2015
Congrats to you guys. I thought you guys would win right from the start. smiley

Charlene and darkenedrebel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by haibe(m): 6:54am On Jul 08, 2015
See what our youths are doing with their time (life).. SMH!!
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by danpaul1(m): 7:05am On Jul 08, 2015
Congrats to all the latest couple on nairaland. Yal should expect to see me contest next year. Meanwhile let me begin 'shopping' for a partner (early planning)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by dataland: 7:09am On Jul 08, 2015
Cheapest Mtn data bundle ever at give away price

Buy mtn data valid for a month
check my profile for more details
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by scentmarlc(m): 7:16am On Jul 08, 2015
Tashaamania:
Coming fifth place,
CONTESTANTS L SCENTMARLC OMAVIK = 100 Points from first round and 60points from second round = 160points
smiley

Welldone, Contestants L smiley

Abeg comot my face....yu dey vex me
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 08, 2015
... ok

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by sexynabila(f): 7:37am On Jul 08, 2015
I VOTE CONTESTANT D

Cc: Dre 11
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by donephi(m): 7:37am On Jul 08, 2015
MizMyColi:
shocked

I just had to act surprised.
We saw it coming.
grin

Congrats guys.
Good morning dear
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by vjsmiles: 7:39am On Jul 08, 2015
MrCork:
.....truss me ...Darkenedrebel is a slow poke mugu... ... that mofo boy aint gonno fuk her....even ordinary kiss sef, HE WILL NEVAR GET!!! (no ofeinse) angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by vjsmiles: 7:40am On Jul 08, 2015
haibe:
[size=14pt] swerve!!!! angry

Hypocrisy [/size]
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by vjsmiles: 7:41am On Jul 08, 2015
scentmarlc:

Abeg comot my face....yu dey vex me
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by scentmarlc(m): 7:41am On Jul 08, 2015
Like seriously.......is that it.
What they wanted to maim luxanne because of?

Wuruwuru kind of win?

Shioooooooooooor iranu abasha.

In other news:
Kudos to luxanne and tashamania for their brains cheesy Kudos to the modest and humble contestants cheesy Kudos to all voters who did based on merit cheesy Kudos to my partner, omavik, babe am loving you d more Kudos to my crew: # ScentHQ #landersCave #yabaleftgringrin
Peace always y'all.
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by scentmarlc(m): 7:44am On Jul 08, 2015
vjsmiles:
grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
badt guy....u don bring ya kolo craze come again baaa gringringrin

I go bomb ya head na only dat yur big vj headphones go remain.....grin

Hope say body dey kaja Vj
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by scentmarlc(m): 7:47am On Jul 08, 2015
haibe:

Eeeeeeediiiiiiooooottttttttttttt on rampage.

Hyprocrites like you are better banned dan left roaming the threads.

Just an opinnion, no offense
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by vjsmiles: 7:51am On Jul 08, 2015
scentmarlc:
badt guy....u don bring ya kolo craze come again baaa gringringrin

I go bomb ya head na only dat yur big vj headphones go remain.....grin

Hope say body dey kaja Vj
[size=14pt] lipsrsealed

Mehhhn bro ade o grin [/size]
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by tdayof(m): 7:52am On Jul 08, 2015
haibe:
haibe what are you doing here grin
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by peeparty(m): 8:00am On Jul 08, 2015
ahsekeena:

Please lemme ask some sincere questions and u provide equally sincere answers.

Why will God bless the people who came out to contest?

Did they do any service to humanity?

Did they praise God?

Did they worship God in the process of the contest?

Does God care about nairaland?

U just had to mention God to make the contestants feel less stupeed for participating in this silly contest?
would they be anything God is not involved?

1 Like

Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by agarawu23(m): 8:11am On Jul 08, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
that guy has failed more than Daura President.
next year, its me and you cheesy
Re: ♥♥ Nairaland Couple Of The Year: Darkenedrebel & Cherlene ♥♥ by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 08, 2015
agarawu23:
next year, its me and you cheesy
I will pass, I'm retiring this moniker this year end. My #AbrahamLincoln

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.