Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,666 members, 7,770,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 02:59 PM

Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives (56868 Views)

Why Men Scared Of Getting Married / Why Men Should Only Do Traditional Marriage / Why Women Treat Side Guys Better Than Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by winner01(m): 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
Qweenedo2:
The truth is that naturally or psychologically men are polygamous in nature, Its their make up. Have seen lots of Men who have pretty wives at home, they still flirt. So its something you shouldn't brother storming your head for or trying to find the answer to the question, cos you cant stop it. To show how worse it is, some men wives are more prettier than their side chick, there is this discontentment nature that is associated with men and it even stems up when HE become rich.
Lie from the devil, men are not polygamous...There is a prevalent madness rampant among many and society isnt helping either, that doesnt justify the fact that all man are polygamous....This is a lie to justify irresponsibility...I know responsible and ive learnt that virtue....its sad that sleeping with as many women as possible gains respect by society....it will only get worse but definately der r good people out der.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by winner01(m): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
Qweenedo2:
The truth is that naturally or psychologically men are polygamous in nature, Its their make up. Have seen lots of Men who have pretty wives at home, they still flirt. So its something you shouldn't brother storming your head for or trying to find the answer to the question, cos you cant stop it. To show how worse it is, some men wives are more prettier than their side chick, there is this discontentment nature that is associated with men and it even stems up when HE become rich.
Lie from the devil, men are not polygamous...There is a prevalent madness rampant among many and society isnt helping either, that doesnt justify the fact that all man are polygamous....This is a lie to justify irresponsibility...I know responsible and ive learnt that virtue....its sad that sleeping with as many women as possible gains respect by society....it will only get worse but definately der r good people out der.
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by KingTom(m): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
winner01:

What respect!!? shoooo.. who cares about respect, it is all about pleasure and nothing else.. costs much too grin grin
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by troy20(m): 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
refreshrate:

Guy you've not met some women.
I tell you.

When you hear 'not tonite I have a headache' what comes to mind?

Or 'see I'm not in the mood'

Meanwhile the poor man must have been planning his smash all day from work only to come to this.
I'm not saying women are s3x slaves & only good for such but has a woman ever called you up whilst at work to please pick up some milk on your way home & you forgot? Everything I mean everything is practically out on hold, why?

I'm not justifying the act of maintaining side chics, kept women or whatever but like someone said earlier men are supposed to be stronger blah blah blah. for the guy he needs to get it when he wants it, the woman acting up with excuses such as the above meanwhile one smallie outside is prepared to give it to him at the drop of a hat, let's be honest where do you think he'll be spending his money eventually ?

Read recently all it takes to overcome the love you have for someone is to think fondly repeatedly of someone else. When the wife keeps behaving that way cos she feels she needs to ascertain her position for whatever reason the man will resort to an alternative no doubt & God help you if the alternative knows the workings of the processes better than the wife at home.

Another is when the wife spends all her dedication on religious programs & is always telling oga of how she's fasting more times than the sun comes up in a year.

Whoever contests why men do this does not understand the primal needs of men & how it operates trust me. konji na bastard & remarks such, as you think are for fun?

Women need to understand the needs of their husbands and I promise you once you're able to work your way round that, dude ain't going no where.

Think of it this way, in most cases where the marriage eventually breaks down & he moves in with the kept lady, how often do you see him leaving ?

A guy at first is prepared to give up so much for the woman at first, then she (probably) starts using s3x as a weapon. Its only natural he gets out of the line of fire.

no mind d guy.jst de yan anyhw
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by babygirlfl: 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
bukatyne:
In my opinion,

100% lies on the feet of a husband who steps out of his marriage.

I hope the people apportioning % blames would post on tpia's counter tread.

When a married woman cheats with a single guy, what is the blame ratio?

If a man is ever caught cheating and gives the excuse that any other person is to be blamed, then he deserves to be divorced. However when I read the op, I understood her question as who is to be blamed for the trend i.e why is this scenario of men cheating with side chicks that are no longer ashamed to be side chicks becoming a common thing in the society. I think it's a little bit different from who is to be blamed when a man cheats on his wife.
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by Qweenedo2(f): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
winner01:
Please help me tell it to the birds flying in the sky...........

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by mekybabe1: 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
So are u saying that u r perfect? You don't offend ur wife in anyway? Abegiiii!
bashydemy:
We cannot all be a believer, and even a believer will be force to do something drastic one day.... you mean my wife should make life miserable for me and if i get comfort out of my home i should ignore the comfort for what? Sorry the day i was born i was called a man and have a say over everything that belong to me and not to be treated like a rag by woman.
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by bashydemy(m): 12:43am On Jul 08, 2015
mekybabe1:
So are u saying that u r perfect? You don't offend ur wife in anyway? Abegiiii!
No one is talking about perfect or offend here, Read all my comment and show me where i ever say anything about perfect.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by mekybabe1: 4:17am On Jul 08, 2015
Talking bout ur wife making life miserable for u n u going out to get the comfort. Always rbr that u could also hurt her too but that's not a reason for her to go back to her ex or any of her toasters, just because u hurt her. Men should understand that we have many other guys chasing us and would do anything to get in bw our legs BUT we try all our BEST to control that urge to go taste another man.
bashydemy:
No one is talking about perfect or offend here, Read all my comment and show me where i ever say anything about perfect.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by mekybabe1: 4:23am On Jul 08, 2015
Gbam!
yorubadelta:

Well of course a wife shouldn't treat her husband with contempt .. however are you trying to say he should go ahead and get a mistress just because his wife is lousy? There is no excuse for that pls.. if you are a believer then you should know how grave an offense adultery is in the eyes of God
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by bashydemy(m): 10:13am On Jul 08, 2015
mekybabe1:
Talking bout ur wife making life miserable for u n u going out to get the comfort. Always rbr that u could also hurt her too but that's not a reason for her to go back to her ex or any of her toasters, just because u hurt her. Men should understand that we have many other guys chasing us and would do anything to get in bw our legs BUT we try all our BEST to control that urge to go taste another man.
Well the OP Says why Men treat side chicks better than their wife and back it up with a Former Governor act in London.... I make my contribution and never attack any lady.... I given reason that warrant that... A lot of men today will leave office and to go back home will be another problem entirely for them.. A lady who is monitoring her Hubby movements, Who always nag, shout at her hubby will surely show him the way out...for me no woman can do that to me forget about nonsense bond... I have seen woman that call her hubby foolish man in front of her friends, The hubby friend and also the hubby family... So what do you expect from that... In my own dictionary there is nothing like hitting there so i can never hit a lady but there are alot of ways to hurt her than hitting her... Also i always tell people to forget about this useless Western mentality there is nothing like equal right in relationship so ladies stop claiming and boasting about that cos that irritate many men except the dunce men... My wife once call me stupid man, old fool in front of my mother and my mother was like this can't happen, She has never look my father in the eye we should go and ask why will a daughter be insulting her son in front or her and i ask my mom to to mind i have my way of dealing with something like that... and at the end her head straight... Let a stupid lady know she has gotten a rival and your family are in support I swear she go compose and her head go straight except the one with bad parents and bad upbringing..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by babygirlfl: 10:19am On Jul 08, 2015
bashydemy:
Well the OP Says why Men treat side chicks better than their wife and back it up with a Former Governor act in London.... I make my contribution and never attack any lady.... I given reason that warrant that... A lot of men today will leave office and to go back home will be another problem entirely for them.. A lady who is monitoring her Hubby movements, Who always nag, shout at her hubby will surely show him the way out...for me no woman can do that to me forget about nonsense bond... I have seen woman that call her hubby foolish man in front of her friends, The hubby friend and also the hubby family... So what do you expect from that... In my own dictionary there is nothing like hitting there so i can never hit a lady but there are alot of ways to hurt her than hitting her... Also i always tell people to forget about this useless Western mentality there is nothing like equal right in relationship so ladies stop claiming and boasting about that cos that irritate many men except the dunce men... My wife once call me stupid man, old fool in front of my mother and my mother was like this can't happen, She has never look my father in the eye we should go and ask why will a daughter be insulting her son in front or her and i ask my mom to to mind i have my way of dealing with something like that... and at the end her head straight... Let a stupid lady know she has gotten a rival and your family are in support I swear she go compose and her head go straight except the one with bad parents and bad upbringing..

And it is not bad parenting for parents to support their son having another woman while married. some women will leave you if you do that.
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by bashydemy(m): 10:41am On Jul 08, 2015
babygirlfl:

And it is not bad parenting for parents to support their son having another woman while married. some women will leave you if you do that.
Like i said in my previous comment, Forget about those western nonsense that is ruining our sense of reasoning. A sane parent will never even want their son to get another woman if his wife is good wife and behave normal, You cannot expect parent most especially the mother to support a wife who disrespect her son in front of everyone always... for instance, I have seen so many cases even here on NL where a lady will say she don't her mother inlaw to be coming over to there house, Some will never wanna see any family member around their hubby.. Some will not want you to go out with your friends trying to control you everytime and in most cases this happen because the lady support of her mother... The only people you will be seeing around are mostly her family, Sometimes when any of your family come to say hello she will want to know their mission what they have come for.. some will even be telling you how much to give your mother, Someone will be acting funny when the hubby family come visiting and you want the family to just sit down and watch?

In my own case I call my wife when she misbehave saying she know my mother is controlling, If i want to go into any imvestment of buy any properties or do anything My (our Lives) why will always go and talk to my parent about it first so what's her mission in the house.. and my response is.. Woman you can't tell me what to do, I am performing my role as a husband and making sure you never lack anything.. But concerning my other normal stuff, Like my business, my investment etc i have to seek the opinion of elders and the most trusted are my Parent father and mother... then she will start nagging... I never get angry and my responses are always brief and direct and one of the response she always get is, Woman, I have known my Father and Mother for good 26yrs before i even know you exist so you can turn my back at them cos i get married to you. Shikenna.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by mekybabe1: 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
I understand ur point but nowadays, if u r married to a working class lady whose got her own money and u threaten her with a side chick, she will just pack her stuffs and leave ur house. That simple!
bashydemy:
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by bashydemy(m): 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
mekybabe1:
I understand ur point but nowadays, if u r married to a working class lady whose got her own money and u threaten her with a side chick, she will just pack her stuffs and leave ur house. That simple!
And who will loose at the end? You won't be surprise one of her friend that advice her to leave will say yes to the hubby..... I said this and i will always repeat it, No woman no matter how much i love you her will threaten me with breakup that will make me sad... I will be so happy that one problem just left me.... Can you imagine my wife telling me my mother and her got sick sametime and i send money to my mother and did not send money to her mother whereas she has about 3 senior brothers.. can you imagine.. So i should abandon my mother and take care of her mother? My mother that i have known for over 26yrs before i even know she and family exist.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by mekybabe1: 6:22am On Jul 09, 2015
Are u ibo? Or did u grow up in the East?
bashydemy:
And who will loose at the end? You won't be surprise one of her friend that advice her to leave will say yes to the hubby..... I said this and i will always repeat it, No woman no matter how much i love you her will threaten me with breakup that will make me sad... I will be so happy that one problem just left me.... Can you imagine my wife telling me my mother and her got sick sametime and i send money to my mother and did not send money to her mother whereas she has about 3 senior brothers.. can you imagine.. So i should abandon my mother and take care of her mother? My mother that i have known for over 26yrs before i even know she and family exist.
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by 5minsmadness: 7:18am On Jul 09, 2015
mekybabe1:
Sorry to butt in on your very interesting conversation, but are u saying you find nothing wrong with the last point he raised above?
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by bashydemy(m): 7:57am On Jul 09, 2015
mekybabe1:
I have never step my feet on any of South East soil, I be confirm Yoruba man from Ibadan born and grow up in Lagos..Why do you ask if i may ask?
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by babygirlfl: 8:20am On Jul 09, 2015
bashydemy:

So it is alright for her to abandon her own mum? When we tell women to work and earn their money and take care of their parents, some will say No. I really feel sorry for your wife. So much for I make sure she does not lack when you can't help her sick mum. And yes I understand when you implied she will loose but don't think every woman is like your wife.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by babygirlfl: 8:33am On Jul 09, 2015
bashydemy:
Like i said in my previous comment, Forget about those western nonsense that is ruining our sense of reasoning. A sane parent will never even want their son to get another woman if his wife is good wife and behave normal, You cannot expect parent most especially the mother to support a wife who disrespect her son in front of everyone always... for instance, I have seen so many cases even here on NL where a lady will say she don't her mother inlaw to be coming over to there house, Some will never wanna see any family member around their hubby.. Some will not want you to go out with your friends trying to control you everytime and in most cases this happen because the lady support of her mother... The only people you will be seeing around are mostly her family, Sometimes when any of your family come to say hello she will want to know their mission what they have come for.. some will even be telling you how much to give your mother, Someone will be acting funny when the hubby family come visiting and you want the family to just sit down and watch?

In my own case I call my wife when she misbehave saying she know my mother is controlling, If i want to go into any imvestment of buy any properties or do anything My (our Lives) why will always go and talk to my parent about it first so what's her mission in the house.. and my response is.. Woman you can't tell me what to do, I am performing my role as a husband and making sure you never lack anything.. But concerning my other normal stuff, Like my business, my investment etc i have to seek the opinion of elders and the most trusted are my Parent father and mother... then she will start nagging... I never get angry and my responses are always brief and direct and one of the response she always get is, Woman, I have known my Father and Mother for good 26yrs before i even know you exist so you can turn my back at them cos i get married to you. Shikenna.

I did not want to reply but please stop this talk of knowing your parents for 26years before you knew her. Does she not have parents that she knew for whatever number of years before she knew you? You have no respect or regard for your wife. I hope she realises how much you don't value her and do something about her life. If I were her, I will do my own investments with my own parents. What selfishness.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by Kimoni: 8:51am On Jul 09, 2015
bashydemy:

Where do I even start from?

You have got the whole concept of marriage wrong, your wife is your better half, your most trusted partner in this life journey and not your mum. The day you got married to her is the day you got a new mother so she is not in any way inferior to your mother and should not be treated as such. I am not saying your mother is useless or you shouldn't confide in her but not at the expense of your wife.

If you have known your mum for 26 years and your wife for only a short while, why didn't you choose your mother to bear your children but chose your wife instead? That doesn't make sense right? Exactly! And it's the same reason why that your argument is invalid. It's not about how long you have known your wife and mother, it's about whose responsibility it is your build a home with you, that's your wife and not your mother. You may not realize this but you are the one that is actually sowing the seed of discord between your wife and mother by making them rivals.

A mother's blessing is good but trust me, it doesn't take the place of your wife's blessing. I have seen men who had problems in their businesses and careers and the solution has been for them to go back to their wives for prayers and blessings. Don't underestimate your wife pls, work in harmony with her to maximize the God-given potentials God has deposited in her to bless her family with.

It's great that you are providing for your family, but it doesn't take the place of the love, respect and peace you should also give to them.

God bless your family.

4 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by babygirlfl: 8:56am On Jul 09, 2015
Kimoni:

Where do I even start from?

You have got the whole concept of marriage wrong, your wife is your better half, your most trusted partner in this life journey and not your mum. The day you got married to her is the day you got a new mother so she is not in any way inferior to your mother and should not be treated as such. I am not saying your mother is useless or you shouldn't confide in her but not at the expense of your wife.

If you have known your mum for 26 years and your wife for only a short while, why didn't you choose your mother to bear your children but chose your wife instead? That doesn't make sense right? Exactly! And it's the same reason why that your argument is invalid. It's not about how long you have known your wife and mother, it's about whose responsibility it is your build a home with you, that's your wife and not your mother. You may not realize this but you are the one that is actually sowing the seed of discord between your wife and mother by making them rivals.

A mother's blessing is good but trust me, it doesn't take the place of your wife's blessing. I have seen men who had problems in their businesses and careers and the solution has been for them to go back to their wives for prayers and blessings. Don't underestimate your wife pls, work in harmony with her to maximize the God-given potentials God has deposited in her to bless her family with.

It's great that you are providing for your family, but it doesn't take the place of the love, respect and peace you should also give to them.

God bless your family.

My thoughts exactly. I did not know where to start so did not reply until this morning when he started going on again about 26years. Thank you for this.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by Kimoni: 9:00am On Jul 09, 2015
bashydemy:

You need to work on yourself brother to make a better husband and father. At the end of it all, it is your family. They all bear your surname right? She is your wife and they are your children. So if your family gets disintegrated, the biggest loser is you!

You and your wife are not rivals, your family and her family are not rivals nor competing for anything. Your family is not more important than her and vice versa. Everybody (your family, her family, your, her, your children ) has one goal - for you guys to be successful and happy as one family. It seems you are the only person who doesn't have that goal. You need to change your aggressive way of thinking. You won't bring out the best in your wife if this is the same way you approach matters at home. Treat every family member like you love them equally.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by 5minsmadness: 9:00am On Jul 09, 2015
You ladies should kindly read between the lines in his story before commencing your attacks.

A sane parent will never even want their son to get another woman if his wife is good wife and behave normal, You cannot expect parent most especially the mother to support a wife who disrespect her son in front of everyone always.

Its obvious he is having misunderstandings with his wife.

Also truth be told some ladies here advocating for the wife's rights here will turn the table around when they become mother-in laws. Just because he has married a woman doesn't mean he should discard his own mother pls.

If the woman's mother was ill and she had THREE SONS then for goodness sake those sons should cater for thier mother.(unless of course their own wives prevented them from doing so undecided)
His own wife can contribute to her mother's well being of course but not at the detriment of his own mother when she has sons to take care of her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by Kimoni: 9:02am On Jul 09, 2015
babygirlfl:

My thoughts exactly. I did not know where to start so did not reply until this morning when he started going on again about 26years. Thank you for this.

He is just a typical African man...their concept of marriage no be here...

It is well jare kiss

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by 5minsmadness: 9:05am On Jul 09, 2015
Kimoni:

He is just a typical African man...their concept of marriage no be here...

It is well jare kiss
But a typical oyibo man will discard his own mother of 26yrs for his wife and you think its a good thing. OK.
Wait till you become mother-in-laws.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by Kimoni: 9:07am On Jul 09, 2015
5minsmadness:

But a typical oyibo man will discard his own mother of 26yrs for his wife and you think its a good thing. OK.
Wait till you become mother-in-laws.

Oga, what are you saying? Does it have any correlation with what I have written said cuz I don't see any.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by 5minsmadness: 9:11am On Jul 09, 2015
Kimoni:

Oga, what are you saying? Does it have any correlation with what I written said cuz I don't see any.
Babygirl said she couldn't talk until he started going on about his mother of 26yrs and your reply was "he is a typical African man,their concept of marriage no be here" meaning you also disapproved of the importance of the 26yrs issue.

Or did I misunderstand you?

1 Like

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by bashydemy(m): 9:15am On Jul 09, 2015
babygirlfl:

So it is alright for her to abandon her own mum? When we tell women to work and earn their money and take care of their parents, some will say No. I really feel sorry for your wife. So much for I make sure she does not lack when you can't help her sick mum. And yes I understand when you implied she will loose but don't think every woman is like your wife.
Did you read my comment at all before jumping to reply? Did you read where i say she has about 3 elder brothers? So what her brother doing? So because i got married to her i should be the one taking responsibilities of her family? What happen to her brothers why can't they take care of their mother? Mind i have a sister too who is married so do you mean we should putting the burden of taking care of my mother on the husband because he got married to my sister? If you don't know how to reply to a post you should just shut and do the needful read and go.... Mind you despite that my sister is married and her hubby is doing well living confortably in their own house i still send her money play a brotherly role so the husband who see her as burden unline you that want your hubby to take responsibilities for your family..

1 Like

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by Kimoni: 9:22am On Jul 09, 2015
5minsmadness:

Babygirl said she couldn't talk until he started going on about his mother of 26yrs and your reply was "he is a typical African man,their concept of marriage no be here" meaning you also disproved of the importance of the 26yrs issue.

Or did I misunderstand you?

All my thoughts are in my posts. Pls read objectively.

His concept of marriage that his wife is inferior to the mother just because he has known his mother longer is what attracted me to his post and what I addressed.

I dont think I understand what you are driving at or where you are coming from.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by babygirlfl: 9:23am On Jul 09, 2015
bashydemy:
Did you read my comment at all before jumping to reply? Did you read where i say she has about 3 elder brothers? So what her brother doing? So because i got married to her i should be the one taking responsibilities of her family? What happen to her brothers why can't they take care of their mother? Mind i have a sister too who is married so do you mean we should putting the burden of taking care of my mother on the husband because he got married to my sister? If you don't know how to reply to a post you should just shut and do the needful read and go.... Mind you despite that my sister is married and her hubby is doing well living confortably in their own house i still send her money play a brotherly role so the husband who see her as burden unline you that want your hubby to take responsibilities for your family..

Learn how to talk to people. Just to let you know, I work for my money and do what I can for my parents. I don't wait for my brother to send money to me or leave my brother alone to take care of my parents. It does not stop my husband from taking care of his inlaws ( my parents) just like it does not stop me from taking care of his parents.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? / Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users / 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.