Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,533 members, 7,770,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:12 AM

Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives (56867 Views)

Why Men Scared Of Getting Married / Why Men Should Only Do Traditional Marriage / Why Women Treat Side Guys Better Than Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by freecocoa(f): 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
crackhaus:

Lol, cool off... seems you're getting agitated already.
I got you perfectly as sure as I know my own name, and that sin analogy is perfect...not that I expect you to agree.

So you know that not everyone is a Christian huh?
Then why do you assume the cheating married man to be a Christian who cares about his vows or commandments?

Clarify for me, so we don't antagonize each another:
You're of the opinion that the single woman (side-chic) may not be a Christian, and as such, not subject to morality or Biblical commandments... But the married man must be a Christian, and as such, is subject to keeping his marriage vows.
Isn't this what you're trying to imply?
I'm very far from agitated, I just have too much passion and I guess it sometimes send the wrong message.grin

I never mentioned religion in my post, I only talked about MARRIAGE all over which comes with clear instructions. Have you seen any marriage where cheating is allowed?

Again, it has nothing to do with Religion.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by BABE3: 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
edwife:

@BABE3 i go with freecoco here.Do you know how many young men nowadays go after married women?They don't care anymore,there are no jobs,as long as she pays the bill.For how long do you think these women should keep avoiding them and not fall into temptation?

However what i wanted to understand is what crackhaus said.Why is that the young lady should not be blame because she is not the one breaking the vow and may not be morally upright.What of a married man who is also not morally upright?should he still be blamed because he made the vow even when he is not a Christian?

What if he is not a Christian,not everyone going to church is a believer.

why do you guys always think I'm fighting a gender battle? grin This topic is about side chics, and I'm on track.
When I see a topic on side guys, I'll speak on the subject. smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by edwife(f): 4:35pm On Jul 06, 2015
BABE3:

why do you guys always think I'm fighting a gender battle? grin This topic is about side chics, and I'm on track.
When I see a topic on side guys, I'll speak on the subject. smiley

Okay dear,you know that i get you cheesy-i am the last person to even think that you are fighting a gender battle. cheesy

Even if you think it is hard to resist those side chics,don't you think it's a little bit weak because we all as humans at one point of our lives dealt with situations that are out of control,but somehow resisted.We just need self-control.

My point is,for a girl to decide to sleep with a married man simply means she is not morally upright so does a man. Promises are broken everyday,for better for worst for some is just a formality,hence we have women who leave their broke ass husbands.....even when they are not violent.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by freecocoa(f): 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2015
BABE3:

This topic is about side chics (not side guys) , right? Sweet!

The ability to control oneself partly depends on another.
No one has absolute self control. Let's try being practical and not so idealistic. We're humans, first.
For example, it'll be easy for a man to say he'll remain faithful when the caliber of women around him are mgbekes and nickels. If he's surrounded by the dimes, the Beyoncés and Rihannas, it's another story.
Yorubas have this saying that goes "eni ija o ba lo n pe ara e ni okunrin".
It's means "it's easy for a man that hasn't been to war to call himself a man".

I know cheating is a sensitive topic to most, but my dear, nothing is absolute. Our behavior, how we react to situations does depend on people around us.

While nothing is really absolute, I believe one can achieve whatever he/she sets his mind to do in this context, cheating is not that simple, that's why it's sensitive.

Cheating is not a reflex so the issue of self control depending on another in this case, I don't agree with.

A man can be surrounded by all the hot ladies in the world and decide not to cheat.

I can understand that the urge to do it can be influenced but actually doing it, is a choice.

4 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by Ewuro4: 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
crackhaus:

A single girl dating and sleeping with a married man is a sin resulting from breaking two commandments (fornication and coveting another woman's property), is it not?
A married man cheating on his wife is also a sin resulting from breaking his marriage vows and the commandment against adultery, is it not?
Now my initial question to you which stemmed from your comment is this:
If the single girl gets a free pass because she's not bound by morality regardless what you and I think about it, why is the married man not getting a free pass also regardless what you and I think of his vows?
Is the sin of a single woman dating a married man lesser than that of the married man she's sleeping with?
Aren't both of them breaking commandments at the end of the day?

EPIC

When I followed my friend to her hubbys side chicks' apartment and waited in the car (engine was running) for her while she beats her to stupor & take all the expensive stuff he got her grin (yes in the west) , all NL women went for my head and called me all sorts.

Single girls throwing themselves to married men because they can is resulted from sense of irresponsibility and lack of morals, and guess what ? Married women are now wiser and ready to Physically beat that into them and indict them for stealing.

Yes call them wandering dîcks , AGREED , but YOU won't be cut loose but also get what's coming to you in LARGE QUANTITY.

"B'th Better have my Money" cool

4 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by yorubadelta(f): 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ewuro4:

EPIC

When I followed my friend to her hubbys side chicks' apartment and waited in the car (engine was running) for her while she beats her to stupor & take all the expensive stuff he got her grin (yes in the west) , all NL women went for my head and called me all sorts.

Single girls throwing themselves to married men because they can is resulted from sense of irresponsibility and lack of morals, and guess what ? Married women are now wiser and ready to Physically beat that into them and indict them for stealing.

Yes call them wandering dîcks , AGREED , but YOU won't be cut loose but also get what's coming to you in LARGE QUANTITY.

LMAO. I don laff tire.. hell hath no fury....

1 Like

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by crackhaus: 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
aflyingbird:
they're both sinning. neither of them should get a free pass but the man is the one who's married and is responsible not just to himself but his wife he took to the altar and children he brought into this world.

A single woman is also responsible not just to herself, but to her body and future...not to mention, her dignity also.

I wholeheartedly agree with the bit in bold...that was the premise of my disagreement with Cocoa.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by Ewuro4: 4:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
yorubadelta:

LMAO. I don laff tire.. hell hath no fury....

grin grin

I hate that generic ' face your hubby' rubbish I see here, so she's free? NAH not a chance grin
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by crackhaus: 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
freecocoa:
I'm very far from agitated, I just have too much passion and I guess it sometimes send the wrong message.grin

I never mentioned religion in my post, I only talked about MARRIAGE all over which comes with clear instructions. Have you seen any marriage where cheating is allowed?

Again, it has nothing to do with Religion.
You never mentioned religion, but you did mention vows... and I believe marriage vows to be inherently Biblical, are they not?

But since you say it has nothing to do with religion, I guess it has to do with morality then...which still begs the question:
Why is the onus on the cheating married man to have more morality than his side-chic?

The side-chic doesn't care what you and I think about morality...isn't this supposed to be the same criteria by which we judge the married man as not caring about morality as well?
Is he supposed to be more moral because he's a man?

5 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
crackhaus:

Not like I see the bearing of this as regards the topic, but you should read carefully next time before going off on a tangent.

This is what that poster typed:
Well, it's arguable because they weren't tempted same time.

Bottom line: Both succumbed at the first attempt even though it took Eve long unlike Adam who fell easily.
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by edwife(f): 4:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ewuro4:

EPIC

Lol you and your ganster friend.Y'all lucky,the police was not called on you. grin

That's how caroline gave her husband mistress a resounding slap in a salon grin and guess what? All the social media went on fire with many people commending her-some went to the side chic instagram page and showered her with curses.

Guess who is back on social media flaunting her new single boo grin,when she was known flaunting a married man?
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by crackhaus: 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ewuro4:

EPIC

Lmao... that your friend is just insane (in a good I-cant-take-sh1t way) cheesycheesy

Why did NL women want to have your head na?
For just accompanying her?

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by cococandy(f): 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nobody is going after the men. They are going after the girls themselves. The way some married men deny their marital status, take off their rings and pursue young girls is alarming sometimes. If I didn't experience it, i'd have thought it was a lie.

As usual blame the west undecided

Western men respect their wives. You don't mess with your wife like a fool around here or you will have grave consequences if she wants to drag your ass to court.

Pls blame who's to blame.
From blaming the girls, you've turned to blame the west. African men are no longer polygamous?

Will it hurt you for once to apportion blame where it belongs? Ugh! Jeez!

5minsmadness:
The man has told you he is married, yet you still go after him.
Then tomorrow you marry and pray the same won't happen to you.
If the women had more dignity I'm themselves and refused spreading thier legs inspite of financial gains offered then there would be fewer mistresses.

In the end society is to blame. In our wisdom we have gone far from God and morality. Baby mamas are now celebrated and those who castigated them are accused of slut-shaming. They are admonished not to judge. And society continues to rot.

If we can retrace our steps and return to our high levels of morality and shun western curruption maybe we can pull ourselves out if this quagmire.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by edwife(f): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2015

A man is and must always be a symbol of strength and self-control. I cannot blame a woman for anything when[size=16pt] a man is involved. As the head and fore-runner he is automatically responsible and irresponsible if any event occurs within the influence of his power and he falls short of the standard. [/size]

I have always said as well that "women may be the source of all the problems of the world, but it is we men that are the problems of the world".

Do your research, any woman today that [size=16pt]is happy or sad, or hurt or mad, it is a man that made her so and not another fellow woman[/size].
We men are the architects of the misfortune that is come upon this world. If we all can act mature for just 5 hours every day I am sure the world will be a much better place.

As men, the future of this world, this eternity, though spotless like a virgin awaiting her first sign of bleeding, is very much in our own hands.

gringringrin
Can't believe it got 15 likes....

Wow wow wow

So a man is a head and for- runner? So when it comes to a woman happiness,a man must be responsible?
Where is the equality here? embarassed embarassed

@BABE3 and crackhaus... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by crackhaus: 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
FrancisTony:

Well, it's arguable because they weren't tempted same time.

Bottom line: Both succumbed at the first attempt even though it took Eve long unlike Adam who fell easily.
What are you going on about now? undecided

What is arguable, and what has who succumbed easily got to do with the blunder you made?

5 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
cococandy:
As usual blames the west undecided
I wanted to quote that hypocritical comment but no time for his back and forth. gringrin
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by mredwifeosband: 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
Take this peck for your sensible post muaaaahhh kiss
cococandy:
Nobody is going after the men. They are going after the girls themselves. The way married men used to Shey their marital status take off their rings and pursue young girls is alarming sometimes. If I don't experience it, if have thought it was a lie.

As usual balms the west undecided

Western men respect their wives. You don't mess with your wife like a fool around here or you will have grave consequences if she wants to drag your ass to court.

From blaming the girls, you've turned to blame the west. African men are no longer polygamous?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by cococandy(f): 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
There's moral blame for a single man or woman cheating with a married person but as far the marriage is concerned, the person who's married bears all the blame for breaking their vows.
No sugarcoating.

6 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by freecocoa(f): 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
crackhaus:

You never mentioned religion, but you did mention vows... and I believe marriage vows to be inherently Biblical, are they not?

But since you say it has nothing to do with religion, I guess it has to do with morality then...which still begs the question:
Why is the onus on the cheating married man to have more morality than his side-chic?

The side-chic doesn't care what you and I think about morality...isn't this supposed to be the same criteria by which we judge the married man as not caring about morality?
Is he supposed to be more moral because he's a man?
Na wa o crackhaus, are you deliberately turning us round and round?

Vows are not inherently biblical as many other religions/ facets of life take vows.

The point is, the man took a vow to be faithful, therefore he should abide by it.

Unless you are arguing that, there's nothing wrong with breaking a vow.

6 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by mredwifeosband: 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
FrancisTony:

I wanted to quote that hypocritical comment but no time for his back and forth. gringrin
that makes the two of us so I'll rather enjoy the ride grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by babygirlfl: 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
yorubadelta:
Gone are the days when an average young lady anticipated being graced with the title of Mrs Somebody. Nowadays, there is a growing trend of young girls being proud to be dating a married man/sugar-daddy. Aside from the scandalous Toke/Maje/Anita saga, Former Benue Gov. Suswam recently beat up is wife in London because she confronted him for impregnating his mistress. This same man publicly displays his love for the young girl he has been dating since she was 18yrs of age.. he showers her with the finest things of life whilst treating his own wife with disdain.

In day to day life, so many women suffer in the hands of their husbands, you will see men spending all their earnings on women outside but refuse to pay their own children’s school fees. This is what I find so disheartening… Morality is so unpopular in our present day.

But.. who is to blame for this new shameless trend? The “seductive” young ladies or the men who have trained them to believe it is more rewarding to be a mistress.

Share your thoughts..

To answer your question, The man, the side chic and the society is to be blamed. The man because he is married and has to live with the decision he made to spend the rest of his life with his wife. The side chic because you should do unto others as you wish to be done to you. The society for tolerating both a cheating man and a side chic.

However, blame never solves any problem. The part I know most people are always interested in is how to solve this problem that is fast becoming a menace to society. All the parties blamed have to be addressed but in my opinion, the man has a much higher percentage of work to do. Self control is very important. It is much easier for a man to make a decision not to cheat than for us to change the minds of all the side chics or society. The man is the single most powerful and effective person that can break the circle. You fight a side chic and another one rears her ugly head tomorrow. How many can you fight? Do side chics deserve to be punished? Absolutely yes but the person who should get the biggest punishment is the man. It is absolutely stupid for the wife to fight the side chic and then come home to play the dutiful and loving wife to the husband.

8 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by cococandy(f): 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
FrancisTony:

It's no longer our culture. It's the west now.
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by cococandy(f): 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
mredwifeosband:
Take this peck for your sensible post muaaaahhh kiss
if these people catch with their pictures ehn tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by mredwifeosband: 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
cococandy:
if these people catch with their pictures ehn tongue
tongue tongue
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by mredwifeosband: 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2015
grin grin grin
cococandy:

It's no longer our culture. It's the west now.
Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by cococandy(f): 5:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
mredwifeosband:
tongue tongue
there was a day you posted my friend's picture . I told you ba? I know you didn't believe me.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by crackhaus: 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
freecocoa:
Na wa o crackhaus, are you deliberately turning us round and round?

Vows are not inherently biblical as many other religions/ facets of life take vows.

The point is, the man took a vow to be faithful, therefore he should abide by it.

Unless you are arguing that, there's nothing wrong with breaking a vow.
It's okay if you think I'm arguing in support of cheating and breaking vows.

What other marriage vows do you know?
Please share the words with us as it is said.

The point is, the man took a vow and should abide by it...same way a single woman needs to be responsible to herself and not have a relationship with a married man.

Morality is not gender-specific.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by freecocoa(f): 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
cococandy:
There's moral blame for a single man or woman cheating with a married person but as far the marriage is concerned, the person who's married bears all the blame for breaking their vows.
No sugarcoating.
Thank You, I don't talk about the single ladies because I can't tell a person how to be moral. What you consider immoral might be moral to someone else.

The only reason why the married man is being blamed, is because he took the vows.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by mredwifeosband: 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
cococandy:
there was a day you posted my friend's picture . I told you ba? I know you didn't believe me.
ya friend no get name grin tongue

make i hook you guys up grin cool

1 Like

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by BABE3: 5:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
edwife:

gringringrin
Can't believe it got 15 likes....

Wow wow wow

So a man is a head and for- runner? So when it comes to a woman happiness,a man must be responsible?
Where is the equality here? embarassed embarassed

@BABE3 and crackhaus... cheesy

I don tire for that kind argument. Everybody is confused in this family section. Even me sef don confuse grin

cococandy:
Nobody is going after the men. They are going after the girls themselves. The way some married men deny their marital status, take off their rings and pursue young girls is alarming sometimes. If I didn't experience it, i'd have thought it was a lie.
As usual blame the west undecided

You mean western men don't cheat on their wives? What planet that west dey, abeg? I'm tired of these cheating fùckboys. grin

8 Likes

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by cococandy(f): 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
freecocoa:
Thank You, I don't talk about the single ladies because I can't tell a person how to be moral. What you consider immoral might be moral to someone else.

The only reason why the married man is being blamed, is because he took the vows.

Well I don't know how others see things but if I cheat on my husband, the fault is all on me in my opinion. No blaming the society or the guy who got the permission from me to come between us.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives by cococandy(f): 5:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
BABE3:

I don tire for that kind argument. Everybody is confused in this family section. Even me sef don confuse grin

You mean western men don't cheat on their wives? What planet that west dey, abeg? I'm tired of these cheating fùckboys. grin

Of course people cheat everywhere in the world.

See question o grin.

But by default (law) you can do something about it if you want to. At least that keeps some of them in check.

Imagine a state governor PUBLICLY keeping a mistress and beating his wife for questioning him.
You know the difference.
No fear of consequences.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? / Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.