Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,585 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False (19344 Views)

A Beautiful Mosque In Turkey Designed Based On A Verse Of Qur'an / Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. / If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by mustymatic(m): 9:08am On Jul 18, 2015
Scholar8200:
The Gospel (Goodnews) was not 'given' to Jesus!!! The Gospel/Goodnews is all about Him!
So it's basically Jesus' story book? All about him means it was after him,he didn't hav a hand

1 Like

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by Blackfire(m): 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

I have no doubt that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah and that Allah has no son. It's just that Yahweh has a Son and His name is Jesus.

a god cant ve a son, and if u believe that u are a kaffri.
But al-ilah can have slaves, basically he is a slave owner

1 Like

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by true2god: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2015
Blackfire:

a god cant ve a son, and if u believe that u are a kaffri.
But al-ilah can have slaves, basically he is a slave owner
Do you believe Jesus when he called God his father, or mohammed (that came 600 years later) and said 'God had no son'?

1 Like

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by Blackfire(m): 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
true2god:
Do you believe Jesus when he called God his father, or mohammed (that came 600 years later) and said 'God had no son'?

if god cant ve a son, then is a haram for him to ve slaves.
Understand now?
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by true2god: 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2015
Blackfire:

if god cant ve a son, then is a haram for him to ve slaves. Understand now?
Are you a christian or a muslim?
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by Blackfire(m): 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2015
true2god:
Are you a christian or a muslim?
none
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by Ken4Christ: 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
It is unsafe to be a Moslem. Prophet Mohammed did not promise his followers salvation in any part of d Qur'an. Rather, he warns his followers that they are taking risk following him. Read Sura 46:9. He says he is not even sure of what we befall him or of his followers but he just came to warn them. On the other hand, Jesus says, I am d way, d truth & d life. He knew where he came from & knew where he is going. He also guaranteed his followers to come back and take us home - John 14:1-2. Follow who know road.

4 Likes

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by Smhart1(f): 11:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Blackfire:

none
But why?
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by Ahmed4002(m): 11:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
Ken4Christ:
It is unsafe to be a Moslem. Prophet Mohammed did not promise his followers salvation in any part of d Qur'an. Rather, he warns his followers that they are taking risk following him. Read Sura 46:9. He says he is not even sure of what we befall him or of his followers but he just came to warn them. On the other hand, Jesus says, I am d way, d truth & d life. He knew where he came from & knew where he is going. He also guaranteed his followers to come back and take us home - John 14:1-2. Follow who know road.

smh. Please stop misleading people, don't interpret quran with your bigotry.

(46:9) Tell them: “I am not the first of
the Messengers; and I do not know what
shall be done with me or with you. I
follow only what is revealed to me, and
I am nothing but a plain warner

First, it is said: Tell them, I am not a
novel Messenger. That is, my being
appointed as a Messenger is not a novel
event of its kind in the world so that
you may have some confusion about the
characteristics of a Messenger. Many
Messengers have come to the world
before me, and I am not any different
from them. Never has a Messenger
come, who did not have a family, who
did not eat and drink, or who did not
live a common man’s life. Never has an
angel descended as an attendant with a
Messenger, heralding his prophethood
and carrying a whip before him. Never
have gardens and palaces been created
for a Messenger and never has a
Messenger been spared of the
hardships which I am suffering. Never
has a Messenger shown a miracle by his
own power, or known everything by his
own knowledge. Then, how is it that you
are bringing forth these strange
criteria only to judge my Prophethood?
Then it is said: Tell them also, I do not
know what shall befall you tomorrow nor
what shall befall me. I only follow that
which is revealed to me. That is, I am
not a knower of the unseen so that
everything of the past and present and
future should be known to me, and I
should have the knowledge of
everything in the world. Not to speak
of your future, I do not even know my
own future. I only know that of which I
am given knowledge by revelation. More
than that I have never claimed to know,
nor has there ever been a Messenger in
the world, who made that claim. It is
not a Messenger’s job to tell the
whereabouts of the lost articles, or tell
whether a pregnant woman will deliver
a boy or a girl, or whether a sick
patient will live or die. In conclusion, it
is said: Say to them, I am no more than
a plain warner. That is, I do not possess
divine powers so that I may show you
the wonderful miracles that you
demand from me every next day. My
only mission is that I should present the
right way before the people, and should
warn of an evil end those who do not
accept it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by Blackfire(m): 3:08am On Jul 19, 2015
Smhart1:
But why?

i dont understand the 'but why'
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:17am On Jul 20, 2015
mustymatic:

Well... beta for you... but Jesus was Mary's son. born and fed like you were fed.

Who was His Father? undecided

1 Like

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by Rilwayne001: 10:49am On Jul 20, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

The bolded above contradicts what your Qur'an says that None can change Allah's words (Surah 6:34; 6:115; 18:27). Are you still saying Allah's words has been changed?
Surah 57:27 claims Jesus was given the gospel by Allah and Surah 5:48 states that the Qur'an confirms the Gospels. Who is saying the truth, you or the Qur'an? Make up your mind.

You should re-read my post again. I've made my explanation very subtle. wink

1 Like

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by Rilwayne001: 10:53am On Jul 20, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Joseph was his father according to Luke: He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph,

Following the delusion of mary being the mother of god, Joseph equally is the father of god...smh embarassed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by Demmzy15(m): 11:19am On Jul 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Joseph was his father according to Luke: He was the son, so it was thought, of Joseph,

Following the delusion of mary being the mother of god, Joseph equally is the father of god...smh embarassed
Lmaooooo! grin grin Bros you wicked o.

3 Likes

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by Rilwayne001: 11:23am On Jul 20, 2015
Demmzy15:

Lmaooooo! grin grin Bros you wicked o.

Hehehe grin grin Abegg, I no wicked oo. Just trying to remove the dirt obstructing them from seeing the BS in the buybull lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by mustymatic(m): 11:40am On Jul 20, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Nobody... just like Adam Who had neither father nor mother? who's Adams father?

1 Like

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
mustymatic:

Nobody... just like Adam Who had neither father nor mother? who's Adams father?

Adam was made but Jesus, the last Adam was the only begotten Son of God.
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You should re-read my post again. I've made my explanation very subtle. wink

What you are saying is that Allah's words has been altered which means you do not really believe in what you profess. cool

1 Like

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

According to the Qur'an, who was His Father?

1 Like

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by Rilwayne001: 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

What you are saying is that Allah's words has been altered which means you do not really believe in what you profess. cool

What the Quran mean is that Moses, David and Jesus (peace and blessings be upon all of them) all got their individual revelations in their original form (probably meaning as an oral message). The Quran maintains that the books of the Jews and Christians have been corrupted, altered and edited over time. When the Quran talks about the Torah, Psalms and the Gospel it is speaking about the original versions revealed unto Moses, David and Jesus. It is not talking about the current Torah, Psalms and the Four Canonical Gospels we have today.

Is this^ too hard to comprehend for you?

2 Likes

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by Rilwayne001: 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

According to the Qur'an, who was His Father?

He came into being by the commandment of God i.e. 'BE' and he was. Same way Adam and Even came into being.

Now, you have been showed that Luke said Joseph is the father of your god, do you agree with him or not?

1 Like

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Is this^ too hard to comprehend for you?

I don't deal with speculations I deal with facts. tongue

1 Like

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

He came into being by the commandment of God i.e. 'BE' and he was. Same way Adam and Even came into being.

Now, you have been showed that Luke said Joseph is the father of your god, do you agree with him or not?

You are yet to answer my question. According to the Qur'an who was the Father of Jesus?

1 Like

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by Rilwayne001: 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

You are yet to answer my question. According to the Qur'an who was the Father of Jesus?

He doesn't have a father, same way Adam doesn't have a father and Eve without a mother. They all came into existence with the commandment of God.

Now, do you agree with Luke or not?

2 Likes

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by Rilwayne001: 7:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

I don't deal with speculations I deal with facts. tongue

You obviously are having comprehension problem if you still don't get it. I can't help it.

3 Likes

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

He doesn't have a father, same way Adam doesn't have a father and Eve without a mother. They all came into existence with the commandment of God.

Now, do you agree with Luke or not?

The first Adam was created while the last Adam, Jesus, was the only begotten Son, do you see the difference? undecided

3 Likes

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

You obviously are having comprehension problem if you still don't get it. I can't help it.

Are you not the one contradicting your Qur'an saying Allah's words have now been changed (altered), no?

2 Likes

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by Rilwayne001: 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

The first Adam was created while the last Adam, Jesus, was the only begotten Son, do you see the difference? undecided

undecided Mtsheew...I thought you are serious.

1 Like

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by Rilwayne001: 7:31pm On Jul 20, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Are you not the one contradicting your Qur'an saying Allah's words have now been changed (altered), no?

Is the book ascribed to Moses written by moses? No. Is the book ascribed written by Jesus? NO. Did both moses and Jesus deliver God's message? YES. How did they got this revelation? They all got their individual revelations in their original form (probably meaning as an oral message) from God.

Get that to your thick skull.

2 Likes

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by Rilwayne001: 7:35pm On Jul 20, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by basilico: 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

But Allah is not God. He is just n idol of the Kaaba that Muhammad elevated to Yahweh. Allah was Muhammad companion in crime always seeking to justify Muhammad crazy sinful life never ever befitting a prophet His does someone murder or rather behead a man, marry his wife and consummate same night? That must be the devil incarnate of a man.

1 Like

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by Ken4Christ: 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
A lot of Muslim know the truth that Jesus is Saviour and Lord. They are afraid of converting to Christianity for fear of persecution. It is a very big risk because nobody on earth can escape meeting Jesus. You either accept him as your Lord and Saviour or meet him as your judge. He is the one appointed by God to judge the living and the death. Mohammed also will stand before Christ and be judged by him. Jesus is the supreme judge of the court of the universe. No one has been able to disprove the resurrection of Christ after over 2,000 yes he rose from the death. His death on the cross was the price he laid for our sins. If you don't believe and want to protect your religion at all cost, you will regret when you see yourself in the pit of hell after you are dead.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Q / The Greatest Names Of Allah - Ismullahil Allah A'azam / Are They Now Emulating Muslims?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.