Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,493 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False (19341 Views)

A Beautiful Mosque In Turkey Designed Based On A Verse Of Qur'an / Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. / If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by yazach: 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Get an afterlife. tongue

What did you know about afterlife with those lies and miserable life you are living in this life
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
yazach:

What did you know about afterlife with those lies and miserable life you are living in this life

If your idea of afterlife is the reward of 72 virgins you'll be in for a shock! shocked Come to Jesus, look and live. smiley
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by yazach: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

If your idea of afterlife is the reward of 72 virgins you'll be in for a shock! shocked Come to Jesus, look and live. smiley

But Jesus siad he will deny you afterlife grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
yazach:

But Jesus siad he will deny you afterlife grin grin grin grin grin grin

Where did Jesus say that, in the Qur'an? undecided
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by yazach: 6:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Where did Jesus say that, in the Qur'an? undecided

Not in the Qura'an but the bible
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
yazach:

Not in the Qura'an but the bible

Where in the Bible?
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Objections Answered

Objection: The gospel is not the written record but the message that Jesus gave.

Answer: This can't work because the Qur'an confirms the Torah, the Psalms, and the gospels (written records) that were around at the time of Muhammad.

Surah 5:48, "To thee [the people of the gospel] We sent the Scripture in truth, confirming the scripture that came before it, and guarding it in safety . . . "

Objections answered. wink
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ken4Christ:

It is unsafe to be a Moslem. Prophet Mohammed did not promise his followers salvation in any part of d Qur'an. Rather, he warns his followers that they are taking risk following him. Read Sura 46:9. He says he is not even sure of what we befall him or of his followers but he just came to warn them. On the other hand, Jesus says, I am d way, d truth & d life. He knew where he came from & knew where he is going. He also guaranteed his followers to come back and take us home - John 14:1-2. Follow who know road.

Muslims are aware of these disclaimers but they still put all their fate in their prophet. The only assurance of salvation that they have is if they die in a Jihad and that explains why some would not hesitate to blow themselves up to pave the way of at least 70 of their relatives.
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:23am On Dec 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Is the book ascribed to Moses written by moses? No. Is the book ascribed written by Jesus? NO. Did both moses and Jesus deliver God's message? YES. How did they got this revelation? They all got their individual revelations in their original form (probably meaning as an oral message) from God.

The 10 commandments was written by the finger of God on tables of stones, there. cool
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by Rilwayne001: 11:29am On Dec 04, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

The 10 commandments was written by the finger of God on tables of stones, there. cool

Looooool.. Really?
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Looooool.. Really?

Do you want me to give you biblical evidence? undecided
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by Rilwayne001: 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Do you want me to give you biblical evidence? undecided
Okay, I'm all ears..
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Okay, I'm all ears..

Will you believe it if I do? undecided
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by Rilwayne001: 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Will you believe it if I do? undecided
Do what you wanna do undecided
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Do what you wanna do undecided

You have not answered the question. cool
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by Rilwayne001: 5:55pm On Dec 04, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

You have no right to put me on any condition ..
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by Rilwayne001: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Why should I supply you with the facts when I know that your mind is already made up? The onus probandi is on you to prove that you are open to believing the truth when it is supplied. cool
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by Rilwayne001: 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Why should I supply you with the facts when I know that your mind is already made up? The onus probandi is on you to prove that you are open to believing the truth when it is supplied. cool

Of course I am opened to the truth... Can you then please supply us with it..
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Of course I am opened to the truth... Can you then please supply us with it..

Then you will have to give me your word that you will believe the truth when I supply it. cool
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by Rilwayne001: 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Then you will have to give me your word that you will believe the truth when I supply it. cool

I will believe the TRUTH.. the TRUTH alone.
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I will believe the TRUTH.. the TRUTH alone.

The truth that the Almighty God literally wrote the 10 commandments on tables of stones, right?
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by Rilwayne001: 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

The truth that the Almighty God literally wrote the 10 commandments on tables of stones, right?

True that....

Surah Al-Araf, Verse 145:
And We ordained for him in the tablets [of the Law] all manner of admonition, clearly spelling out everything. And [We said:] "Hold fast unto them with [all thy] strength, and bid thy people to hold fast to their most goodly rules." I will show you the way the iniquitous shall go..

Any other substantial truth from you?
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

True that....

Surah Al-Araf, Verse 145:
And We ordained for him in the tablets [of the Law] all manner of admonition, clearly spelling out everything. And [We said:] "Hold fast unto them with [all thy] strength, and bid thy people to hold fast to their most goodly rules." I will show you the way the iniquitous shall go..

Any other substantial truth from you?

Was that plagiarised from the Torah or was it received directly from God? If it's the latter, then show us how this was transmitted literally with the finger of God, if you can? cool
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by Rilwayne001: 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Was that plagiarised from the Torah or was it received directly from God? If it's the latter, then show us how this was transmitted literally with the finger of God, if you can? cool

Are you expecting to provide a video or what
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Are you expecting to provide a video or what

I am prepared to provide scriptural evidence that the decalogue was written by the finger of the Creator and Maker of the universe. cool
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by Rilwayne001: 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

I am prepared to provide scriptural evidence that the decalogue was written by the finger of the Creator and Maker of the universe. cool
I'm all hears brahh!!
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by plappville(f): 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

He came into being by the commandment of God i.e. 'BE' and he was. Same way Adam and Even came into being.

Now, you have been showed that Luke said Joseph is the father of your god, do you agree with him or not?

According to the Qur'an, Jesus also gave life to clay that became a bird by his command. I. e BE and the bird was. Jesus is a creator... cheesy
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I'm all hears brahh!!

I am still waiting for you to confirm that you will believe it when I supply the evidence. cool
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by plappville(f): 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
[quote author=OLAADEGBU post=35547827][/quote]

Nice thread. Allah is exposed.
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by Rilwayne001: 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
plappville:

According to the Qur'an, Jesus also gave life to clay that became a bird by his command. I. e BE and the bird was. Jesus is a creator... cheesy

Surah Aal-e-Imran, Verse 49:
"And (appoint him) a messenger to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "'I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah's leave: And I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by Allah's leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe;

OLAADEGBU:

I am still waiting for you to confirm that you will believe it when I supply the evidence. cool

Nigga, provide your prove..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2015
plappville:

Nice thread. Allah is exposed.

Islam is exposed as a fraud. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eid Ul Fitr To Be Marked In Saudi Arabia, UAE On Monday / Q / The Greatest Names Of Allah - Ismullahil Allah A'azam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.