Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False (19345 Views)

A Beautiful Mosque In Turkey Designed Based On A Verse Of Qur'an / Miracles Of The Qur'an: Discovery Of More Planets In The Universe By Nasa. / If These Quranic Verses Are True, Then What Is The Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by plappville(f): 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Surah Aal-e-Imran, Verse 49:
"And (appoint him) a messenger to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "'I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that [color=#000099]I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird
by Allah's leave: And I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by Allah's leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe; [/color]

You must know that God is self existance. Only God can do what the Qur'an said Jesus did. It is meaningless to say Jesus did it by permission. There are things only God can do and some things He does through man. If the quran claimed Jesus is a mere prophet like others. Jesus should do similar things like other prophets and not like God. The quran failed ! ! The Pharisees sort to Kill Jesus because he was claiming some attributes of God. See what the bible says:

(Acts 17:24,25) "God that made the world and all things therein , seeing that he is
Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed anything,
seeing he giveth to all life, and breath , and all things."

(Romans11:36
"For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things."
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by plappville(f): 7:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Islam is exposed as a fraud. cheesy

My brother, the level of exposition is fast advancing....no month without them exposing themselve... shocked
Moslem women and men are terrorists everywhere.
The California shooting left me speechless. How can a couple leave the sweetest thing in this life (thier 6 months old baby) for one dead self claimed prophet? undecided I can't believe my eyes. I have come to conclude that the Spirit moving muslims to die and kill for allah is a very strong one. Many will remain blind and possess by this evil spirit if nothing is done. Islam must be accused. And eradicate from existing. Infact, islam is satan in disguise.
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by bashbabe2: 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2015
plappville:

My brother, the level of exposition is fast advancing....no month without them exposing themselve... shocked
The California shooting left me speechless. How can a couple leave the sweetest thing in this life (thier 6 months old baby) for one dead self claimed prophet? undecided I can't believe my eyes. I have come to conclude that the Spirit moving muslims to die and kill for allah is a very strong one. Many will remain blind and possess by this evil spirit if nothing is done. Islam must be accused. And eradicate from existing. Infact, islam is satan in disguise.

You are e terrorist too and as foolish as those dead couples. Bitterness and hatred thats in thier heart and clouded their thinking is same thing affecting you reason you have to get help
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by plappville(f): 11:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
bashbabe2:

You are e terrorist too and as foolish as those dead couples. Bitterness and hatred thats in thier heart and clouded their thinking is same thing affecting you reason you have to get help

4 hours ago:
Boko Haram: Three female suicide bombers kill at least 27 people on island where refugees were seeking safety

Boko Haram is suspected of being behind the attack after launching a string of bombings in the region

Three female suicide bombers have blown themselves up at a market in Chad, killing at least 27 people.

Boko Haram is suspected of orchestrating the blasts on Koulfoua Island in Lake Chad, which borders Nigeria, Cameroon, Niger and Chad.

Security officials told the Associated Press that at least 90 people were injured in Saturday’s attack, carried out by three women.

General Banyaman Cossingar, the director general of Chad’s national police, said there had been no official claim of responsibility but Boko Haram was suspected.

The terrorist group has carried out several bombings and massacres in the region, causing the government to impose a state of emergency last month.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/boko-haram-three-female-suicide-bombers-kill-at-least-27-people-on-lake-chad-island-where-refugees-a6761731.html

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by plappville(f): 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
bashbabe2:

No, Muslims are... tongue

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by plappville(f): 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2015
Islam female suicide bombers is not unusual. ..its Quranically supported to kill oneself for allah. Stop pretending here.
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by Rilwayne001: 10:51am On Dec 07, 2015
plappville:

You must know that God is self existance. Only God can do what the Qur'an said Jesus did. It is meaningless to say Jesus did it by permission. There are things only God can do and some things He does through man. If the quran claimed Jesus is a mere prophet like others. Jesus should do similar things like other prophets and not like God. The quran failed ! ! The Pharisees sort to Kill Jesus because he was claiming some attributes of God. See what the bible says:

(Acts 17:24,25) "God that made the world and all things therein , seeing that he is
Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed anything,
seeing he giveth to all life, and breath , and all things."

(Romans11:36
"For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things."

Moses a.k.a Musa also gave life to staff and turned it to a live Snake.. Perhaps Moses is also God.

Also, remember Jesus said He can of himself do nothing.
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by plappville(f): 12:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Moses a.k.a Musa also gave life to staff and turned it to a live Snake.. Perhaps Moses is also God.

Also, remember Jesus said He can of himself do nothing.
[/quote]

Lies! The quran never said Moses gave life. It was allah that gave life to the stick. JESUS gave life to the bird. He was not surprised or afraid like Moses. Moses was afraid, he ran away. It is a natural human inclination to be afraid of strange and unknown things. So Moses didnt do it. God was doing the work and moses watching. Two different events done in two different way.

"And throw your stick!" But when he saw it moving as if it were a snake, he turned in flight, and looked not back. (It was said): "O Moses! Draw near, and fear not. Verily, you are of those who are secure". (Quran 28:31)

See how Muhammad copied the bible. The story of Moses is pure copy and Paste. What sense does it make repeating some verses of the bible. Fake allah. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Surah Aal-e-Imran, Verse 49:
"And (appoint him) a messenger to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "'I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by Allah's leave: And I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by Allah's leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe;

Nigga, provide your prove..

Will you believe it when I quote it? undecided
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by Earthkumy(m): 10:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

I have no doubt that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah and that Allah has no son. It's just that Yahweh has a Son and His name is Jesus.
you own quran is trying to teach you the truth, still yet you are refusing to take it as the truth, you don't have respect on your own quran, na wa for you
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
bashbabe2:

What do you mean by an e-terrorist, a radical Christian?

1 Share

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
plappville:

Islam female suicide bombers is not unusual. ..its Quranically supported to kill oneself for allah. Stop pretending here.

Who are they actually killing for? undecided

1 Share

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Who are they actually killing for? undecided

undecided
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:42pm On May 09, 2016
Ken4Christ:

It is unsafe to be a Moslem. Prophet Mohammed did not promise his followers salvation in any part of d Qur'an. Rather, he warns his followers that they are taking risk following him. Read Sura 46:9. He says he is not even sure of what we befall him or of his followers but he just came to warn them. On the other hand, Jesus says, I am d way, d truth & d life. He knew where he came from & knew where he is going. He also guaranteed his followers to come back and take us home - John 14:1-2. Follow who know road.

That is what is called a disclaimer. Jesus promised those who believe in Him eternal life.
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:37pm On May 18, 2016
plappville:

I believe that they are fulfilling biblical prophecies of what is to happen in the last days.
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:47pm On May 20, 2016
plappville:

That is very true. cool
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:50pm On May 23, 2016
Ken4Christ:

A lot of Muslim know the truth that Jesus is Saviour and Lord. They are afraid of converting to Christianity for fear of persecution. It is a very big risk because nobody on earth can escape meeting Jesus. You either accept him as your Lord and Saviour or meet him as your judge. He is the one appointed by God to judge the living and the death. Mohammed also will stand before Christ and be judged by him. Jesus is the supreme judge of the court of the universe. No one has been able to disprove the resurrection of Christ after over 2,000 yes he rose from the death. His death on the cross was the price he laid for our sins. If you don't believe and want to protect your religion at all cost, you will regret when you see yourself in the pit of hell after you are dead.

That is why they believe that they are slaves to the slavemaster who is their task master. The slave does not abide in the house forever but the Son. I can only hope and pray that they will believe the Son who abides in the house forever. Whoever the Son shall set free will be free indeed. smiley
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by mustymatic(m): 11:56pm On May 26, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

I have no doubt that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah and that Allah has no son. It's just that Yahweh has a Son and His name is Jesus.
There are many sons of god in the Bible grin
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:44pm On May 27, 2016
mustymatic:

There are many sons of god in the Bible grin

There may be many sons of God in the Bible but there is only one begotten Son of the Father. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by mustymatic(m): 8:09pm On May 27, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

There may be many sons of God in the Bible but there is only one begotten Son of the Father. smiley
Well then, was Jesus the only begotten son of God? Read Psalms 2:7
"I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me (King David), Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.".
How many sons does the Bible tell us that God Almighty has?
1.Jacob is God's son and firstborn: "Israel is my son, even my firstborn" Exodus 4:22.
2.Solomon is God's son "He shall build an house for my name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom for ever. I will be his father, and he shall be my son": 2 Samuel 7:13-14.
3.Ephraim is God's firstborn: "for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn." Jeremiah 31:9 (who is God's firstborn? Israel or Ephraim?).
4.Adam is the son of God "Adam, which was the son of God." Luke 3:38.
5.Common people (you and me) are the sons of God: "Ye are the children of the LORD your God" Deuteronomy 14:1
So Jesus is not the only son of God nor the only begotten son cool
Such terminology can be found quite extensively throughout the Bible.
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:59am On Jun 08, 2016
mustymatic:

Well then, was Jesus the only begotten son of God? Read Psalms 2:7
"I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me (King David), Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.".
How many sons does the Bible tell us that God Almighty has?
1.Jacob is God's son and firstborn: "Israel is my son, even my firstborn" Exodus 4:22.
2.Solomon is God's son "He shall build an house for my name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom for ever. I will be his father, and he shall be my son": 2 Samuel 7:13-14.
3.Ephraim is God's firstborn: "for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn." Jeremiah 31:9 (who is God's firstborn? Israel or Ephraim?).
4.Adam is the son of God "Adam, which was the son of God." Luke 3:38.
5.Common people (you and me) are the sons of God: "Ye are the children of the LORD your God" Deuteronomy 14:1
So Jesus is not the only son of God nor the only begotten son cool
Such terminology can be found quite extensively throughout the Bible.

Psalm 2:7 is referring to our Lord Jesus Christ and He remains the only begotten Son of the Father.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" (John 3:16).
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by mustymatic(m): 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Psalm 2:7 is referring to our Lord Jesus Christ and He remains the only begotten Son of the Father.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" (John 3:16).
Now I know you're lying grin
He is not the only begotten son...it is referring to David angry Psalms ain't about Jesus
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
mustymatic:

Now I know you're lying grin
He is not the only begotten son...it is referring to David angry Psalms ain't about Jesus

What do you know? undecided
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by Presbulg(m): 11:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Seriously why are you deceiving yourself ?
You have been proved wrong throughout the beginning of this post.

It's obvious it's David that was talking there.

1 Like

Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by Presbulg(m): 11:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
Presbulg:

Seriously why are you deceiving yourself ? You have been proved wrong throughout the beginning of this post.
Acts 4:26 also supports it's David talking here
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by mustymatic(m): 1:00am On Jun 23, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

What do you know? undecided
What you don't know...obviously grin
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:35am On Jun 24, 2016
Presbulg:

Seriously why are you deceiving yourself ?
You have been proved wrong throughout the beginning of this post.

Who said it was not David talking in Psalm 2:7? God was in fact talking through David. But you cannot understand, it is above you. undecided
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:36am On Jun 24, 2016
Presbulg:

Acts 4:26 also supports it's David talking here

You must be barking up the wrong tree here. lipsrsealed
Re: If The Qur'an Is True, Then Islam Is False by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:18am On Jul 12, 2016
The book that Muslims are scared to read!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4c9FHmIWGE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Q / The Greatest Names Of Allah - Ismullahil Allah A'azam / Are They Now Emulating Muslims?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.