Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead (41262 Views)

Car Explodes At NNPC Station In Bayelsa While Buying Fuel (Photos) / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Just In: Bomb Blast At Biometric Screening Centre, Zaria, Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by czar001(m): 10:35am On Jul 07, 2015
Dragonking:

Am i lying? Who else does the suicide bombers claim to kill innocent citizens for?

we all know these people are just bloodthirsty! If they are killing for Allah and Mohammed like you claim, is the mosque the right place for them to attack?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by hamilton62(m): 10:35am On Jul 07, 2015
in this administration life is worth nothing and everyone is on his own... later you will hear that the president condemns it... continue condemning, i wish you feel the pain of the bereaved then you will stop the lips service that got you to aso rock...
At this rate, in 1yrs we will have no safe heaven in this country...
The change is just change of party and the president...
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Sijo01(f): 10:35am On Jul 07, 2015
ololo12:
Abuja is the next!!

Like seriously?
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 07, 2015
wicked pple only God will destroy d all.....rip to d dead....I learnt 29 nd counting are dead
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by ApexTitan(m): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Its obvious we are in desperate times and desperate times calls for desperate measures

Let the military overthrow this dullard already

It is only deep seated ignorance about the ills of dictatorship or a heart heavy with malicious slant that can make the call you have made.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by sammyj: 10:36am On Jul 07, 2015
........ grin grin cool
phransix147:

Stop dis madness
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by raymondzack: 10:36am On Jul 07, 2015
RichDad1:
Not again. cry cry cry cry cry cry
But why is PDP trying so hard to destabilize PMB's regime by resorting to all this underhand tactics? Is this to validate their statement that Nigerians will soon beg them to return?
RIP to the Dead.
have u ever tot abt hw foolish u are?

8 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by changeskc2(m): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2015
embarassed
talk2smat:
Many are currently feared dead in a bomb explosion which occurred at workers’ biometric screening centre in Sabon Gari local government area of Kaduna State this morning.

Details later. . .

Credit:http://leadership.ng/news/445255/many-feared-dead-as-bomb-explodes-at-workers-biometric-screening-centre-in-zaria
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Agbalanze(m): 10:36am On Jul 07, 2015
Am so glad n proud that I can beat my chest and tell my generation that I wasn't part of this CHANGE!

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by dayojags10(m): 10:37am On Jul 07, 2015
gone are those days when bomb blast always goes into record book, nd questions partaking to it even comes out in schools exams. these days, you dont know which one to write down,cos while trying to write the one that occured yesterday down,another one is happening. bombing don turn food for some people. bombing sef no freak me again,as the tin they occur almost everyday.
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Olofintoto(m): 10:38am On Jul 07, 2015
Mogidi:
We are winning the war: says Buhari

Buhari is winning the war against Nigeria?
Meanwhile the offesive against boko haram stopped since May 29th, release of 182 boko fighters on-going, Buhari will win this war, no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Gwin23(m): 10:38am On Jul 07, 2015
may God help us in our country o

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 07, 2015
RIP to the dead. Imagine Kaduna where we relocated our business hub is now going up in flames.
Let this war stop... we need peace for progress.
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by davidque007(m): 10:39am On Jul 07, 2015
What's the point of all these attacks
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Segadem(m): 10:40am On Jul 07, 2015
Dragonking:
ISLAM!!!

I guess they are killing for their god, allah and Mohammed
There is only one GOD JEHOVAH is his name.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Jman06(m): 10:40am On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari is a clear description of what cluelessness is about.

I miss GEJ...

BringBackOurGEJ

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by bettercreature(m): 10:41am On Jul 07, 2015
We don enter one chance!where is coalition of 5 west African countries that suppose to begin the war against boko haram this month?if things continue to go this way we must call for PMB impeachment

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by kay29000(m): 10:41am On Jul 07, 2015
vimi:
Just weeks after military check-points were completely removed

What does this have to do with military check points? This are isolated attacks done by lone suicide bombers, not raids by a truck full of boko haram members as it was evident in the past. So, if the road blocks were still there, what difference would it have made? This suicide bombers are leaving amongst the people, they don't walk on the "Highway" on the way to where they are going to bomb, so how would military check points have checked them?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:41am On Jul 07, 2015
What is going on?
Isn't this supposed to be the holy month of Ramadan?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by bigass123(m): 10:41am On Jul 07, 2015
This is why I always tell people too much weed is not good for you.. Especially ondo and ekiti specie and some parts of Kano.
The man I'm quoting took a combination of the 3 species (concoction)

[s]
sonnyudoh:
Wats all this am tired of Nigeria am moving to Abuja
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by onatisi(m): 10:41am On Jul 07, 2015
Chidoks:
something is wrong somewhere.i thought they have stopped bombing like this.what changed?Did boko haram stumble into new money? new support? new mission?new liver?? Something is wrong! our president is a general in the Nigerian army yet instead of it getting better it is worse.something is wrong somewhere!!!
why won't boko haram get more courageous and bold when the grandpa u voted in is already sending signals of amnesty to them U voted a 72yr old retired soldier without the mental ability to govern a country in this jet age to come and rule a nation 32yrs after he governed and u expect positive changes ?? Boko haram has killed almost 1500 within 30days,naira is now at a record low of 240 to a dollar, grandpa still doesn't know who to appoint as his ministers ,

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 07, 2015
at least one bomb blast daily since may29. buhari, kontinu...God will see us

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by ayindejimmy(m): 10:42am On Jul 07, 2015
sauceny:
Does it mean the president Gen Muhammadu Buhari is just occupying aso rock & drinking Fura De Nunu,with his legs crossed on a mat or something.....Jonathan should at least come to his aide by sharing ideas,on how he was able to minimize the attacks.

One of the wrong doing of Buhari was "dismantling" of the military road blocks in the north

Buhari didn't dismantle military checkpoints in volatile areas like the North East.
What I see in the increase in BH attacks is that they, BH know their time is up and thus they've become desperate in their attempts.
Desperate times calls for desperate measures... This is the time our intelligence need to put in extral genuineness to over this craziness

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Elan83(m): 10:42am On Jul 07, 2015
RichDad1:
Not again. cry cry cry cry cry cry
But why is PDP trying so hard to destabilize PMB's regime by resorting to all this underhand tactics? Is this to validate their statement that Nigerians will soon beg them to return?
RIP to the Dead.
its either u'r frm daura or u're a baboon, onye oshiii

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 07, 2015
Isoni:
From Maiduguri - Yobe - Jos - Kano - Kaduna - "..."

I s l a m a b a d Frontier Forces at work

RIP to the dead

And these are the states who voted for Dullapo en masse...KARMA! grin grin

South West IS NEXT!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Segadem(m): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2015
Agbalanze:
Am so glad n proud that I can beat my chest and tell my generation that I wasn't part of this CHANGE!
you be EM,YU,EM,YU. is the bombing started in this administration?
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by bakjal(m): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2015
Dragonking:
ISLAM!!!
I guess they are killing for their god, allah and Mohammed
please. dis has nothing. to do wit Islam. they are not. Muslims in anyway by there actions.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by virus04(m): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2015
Oh! Oh! Oh! Una wey vote am neva see anything.. Buhari is doing dis. So that we will all agree for the government to give them amnesty.. Why do you think itz happening everyday?

Dey dere..if i dey lie make i shit iron bucket.. Wen we were screaming buhari is a terrorist some people were saying that was then..that he did'nt say any of those things that people are saying he said.. Like ''if you are fighting boko haram you are fighting the north'' ''sharia'' '' if wat happened in 2011 should happen in 2015 the dogs and baboons will all be soaked in blood''.. Now the dogs and baboons are soaking in blood..and the terrorist is not saying anything.. And some people are still saying sai baba..dont people think?...enjoy your president sha

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by hopilo: 10:44am On Jul 07, 2015
Please do we have a commander - in - chief in Nigeria?
I see more of a Northern position sharer.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Segadem(m): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2015
lawanson44:

And these are the states who voted for Dullapo en masse...KARMA! grin grin
South West IS NEXT!
u mean your family house?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Iamoilprince(m): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2015
kaduna to ABJ...

i smell ABJ and Minna being attacked same time
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by California1(m): 10:45am On Jul 07, 2015
My question is do we have president in this country at all..........what is the meaning of all this...?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police PRO Muyiwa Adejobi ‘locks 3 Friends Up’ For Disagreeing With Him In Traff / Judge To Lawyer: You’re Not On Channels TV Don’t Stand Before Me & Talk Nonsense / Buhari Scraps Nigerian Film Village Plan After Muslim Clerics Complained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.