Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,745 members, 7,862,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders (33774 Views)

Two Beautiful Romancelanders Just Sent Me Pms Asking For My Love (pic) / 10 Top Beautiful Romancelanders (July 2016) - Photos Attached / Beautiful Romancelanders Kindly Post Your Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by kinglekan: 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by stephenqueen: 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
kinglekan:

I wan make him heartbeat increase small. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by pbs4real(m): 7:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
Oyind17:
Wey the most beautiful gals of romanceland?
Silly op
see am for ur bktongue
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
kinglekan:

undecided

Why dont u scroll down this thread and fu@_ck ursef really hard and a null skull tabularasa being teaching someone how to insert a brain
undecided
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
Jarizod:
e dey totori u for body shey cheesy

TheSonofmark.. Show a brother the way na grin

Lol cheesy Sorry, I am a poet and appreciate rhymes and such stuffs. Didn't mean my comment to look or read romantic. Sorry again. It is not totori'ng for body eh grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by nigerianium: 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

I usually thought you picked your fights. But these ladies came at you first and you rebutted.

You should set a standard. undecided
I did. My mentions notification was being bombarded by 4 of those feminists all day...and near simultaneously too.

It's like they had a meeting where they were like,"Kingsley is our greatest threat and he ceasely bruises our egos so let's have a go at him at once".

I just had to slay them at once even though Ishi' made me promise to let them be. They made me renege on that promise.

Trust me, these girls are little.

Fojow Chimamanda Adichie's Facebook page and you'd find ultra-feminists from all races yet they always lose arguments.

These Nairaland feminists don't come close.

If I decide to show mercy by letting them be for a while and they think they can come at me in droves theo I'd continually put them through more mental ordeals worse that the ijustration of Dante's Inferno.

There you have it: my modus operandi.smiley

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by naijaboiy: 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
kinglekan:

undecided

Don't mind the transvestite lekan. grin

"Its" jobless this night.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:
so we can start off on a good note...

Hii, am hector, so nice to meet u smiley
Halfrica nice to meet u too
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by kinglekan: 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
halfrica:

Why dont u scroll down this thread and fu@_ck ursef really hard and a null skull tabularasa being teaching someone how to insert a brain
undecided

undecided

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Cutehector(m): 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
stephenqueen:

Wey ma weed, I wan kush grin grin
I dnt do weed na...
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
Jarizod:
am seeing things oo

Ur dp is exactly the same pic sandrabish uploaded recently

Care to give an explanation undecided

Lol.... She took it down after series of complaints from me.. I had no idea... I was notified..
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by kinglekan: 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
naijaboiy:
Don't mind the transvestite lekan. grin
"Its" jobless this night.
Am enjoying this sef. grin
The "thing" just dey murder English anyhow. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Omotayor123(f): 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
dharay99:
aaah, Why d bent face na...
Cutehector daze yhu slap ni?
No nah.. he No fit.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

I will reply you with a more reasonable comment when you begin to become more intelligent than a dog. grin

Atleast the dog and i are smarter than u wud ever be if u are to be givin twice ur IQ *u av got dead cells for brain*
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

gringrin
Even you too?

Nawa o!

Is it the same people that produced pampers that owned the school? grin

grin grin You're not serious... That thought did cross my mind... Lol
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Cutehector(m): 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
halfrica:

Halfrica nice to meet u too
my pleasure... Lol ur moniker seems funny.. Wat inspired u on it?
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:
my pleasure... Lol ur moniker seems funny.. Wat inspired u on it?
I love my continent and cos i eat alot friends do call me half de rica bt i shorten it to halfrica
grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by nigerianium: 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
Jarizod:
e dey totori u for body shey cheesy

TSOM.. Show a brother the way grin
Show you the way? To play or slay? It comes at a prize, you are willing to pay?grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by naijaboiy: 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
nigerianium:
I did. My mentions notification was being bombarded by 4 of those feminists all day...and near simultaneously too.

It's like they had a meeting where they were like,"Kingsley is our greatest threat and he ceasely bruises our egos so let's have a go at him at once".

I just had to slay them at once even though Ishi' made me promise to let them be. They made me renege on that promise.

Trust me, these girls are little.

Fojow Chimamanda Adichie's Facebook page and you'd find ultra-feminists from all races yet they always lose arguments.

These Nairaland feminists don't come close.

If I decide to show mercy by letting them be for a while and they think they can come at me in droves theo I'd continually put them through more mental ordeals worse that the ijustration of Dante's Inferno.

There you have it: my modus operandi.smiley
Lol,,the fact that they keep throwing jabs at you without being provoked shows that they are intimidated by your presence.

You should be done with them by now.

Now anytime they come for your attention you just treat them like the comedians that they are.

No time fighting with the same enemies for the same shít over and over again. undecided
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Cutehector(m): 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
Omotayor123:

No nah.. he No fit.
ah.. Good to knw someone knws I can't hurt a fly

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by lilmaaxfidel: 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
shocked

naijaboiy wtsup with you smiley
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

I will reply you with a more reasonable comment when you begin to become more intelligent than a dog. grin
Atleast the dog and i are more smarter and sensible than u wud ever be even if u are given twice ur IQ *dead cells for brain*
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by naijaboiy: 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
halfrica:

Atleast the dog and i are smarter than u wud ever be if u are to be givin twice ur IQ *u av got dead cells for brain*
Boring!

Please impress me.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Boring!

Please impress me.
Now i kno u exist *beast*
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Cutehector(m): 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
halfrica:

I love my continent and cos i eat alot friends do call me half de rica bt i shorten it to halfrica
grin
lmao for real? Wow.. Half de rica.. Am just laffn at d name... So was dah really u in d pic u uploaded? D pic aint bad... U gat big eyes smiley
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by ronald4lif(m): 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao for real? Wow.. Half de rica.. Am just laffn at d name... So was dah really u in d pic u uploaded? D pic aint bad... U gat big eyes smiley

To become a female and receive adulations all one need do is choose the 'f' on the gender feature and lift charming pics from social media and there you have it. Connect the dots?.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by chimerase2: 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
stephenqueen:

You don see ur twin brother? grin grin
abi hin shadow grin
The only time way dat hin shadow de come out na wen de main one go prison grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Cutehector(m): 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

To become a female and receive adulations all one need do is choose the 'f' on the gender feature and lift charming pics from social media and there you have it. Connect the dots?.

oya change ur sex to "f"... So ppo like enegod will chyke u..
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by naijaboiy: 8:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
kinglekan:

Am enjoying this sef. grin

The "thing" just dey murder English anyhow. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I dey your back oga. grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by nigerianium: 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol,,the fact that they keep throwing jabs at you without being provoked shows that they are intimidated by your presence.

You should be done with them by now.

Now anytime they come for your attention you just treat them like the comedians that they are.

No time fighting with the same enemies for the same shít over and over again. undecided
I bet you also noticed that my return disses were mostly hilarious but not as scathing and self-esteem-ruining like they usually are.

It was intentional and I was mocking them.grin

I don't know why they consider me as the prime threat to the advancement of feminism on Nairaland. Well, I guess I guess I've been hitting the right nerves.

Whenever they want to recruit impressionable girls to join their crew, I'd wade in.

Until then they can keep wailing.grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by naijaboiy: 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
halfrica:

Now i kno u exist *beast*
Common transgendered bìtch! cheesy

Impress your King grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
kinglekan:

undecided

Its good to give ur stupidity the spot light and i time to shine *ewu gambia*

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21)

It's Over, My Girlfriend Is Pregnant / The Worst Thing You've Found From Checking Your Partner Phone / Man Who Almost Committed Suicide Because Of His Ex Girlfriend Bounces Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.