Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,529 members, 7,861,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

I Need To Understand What Ladies Really Wants In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Understand What Ladies Really Wants In A Relationship (566 Views)

What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W / What a Woman Really Wants from her man / These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Understand What Ladies Really Wants In A Relationship by ganiberry: 4:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
Good evening all,

Relationship nowadays really baffle me. i really need to understand what ladies want in a relationship.

You see guys taking good care of a lady with the hope of marrying the lady but you see a sharp change in the lady's behaviour and at the end the lady ends up in the hand of a guy who just used her to satisfy her sexual desire or urge.

You could remember my escapade with my proposed wife that ended up in the hand of an ex-boyfriend who came on holiday from South Africa. Not minding the fact that i have invested so much on her. Trip to Ghana and Dubai all in one year, a room and a palour self contain in Ajah and furnished to taste and some other goodies showered on her. All she could do was to open her leg and got impregnated within one months of the visit and jetisoned a relationship of 2 years.

So i came up with this question, what does ladies need in a relationship or why do they have to play down on guys who take good care of them and ended up with guys who are just using them.
Re: I Need To Understand What Ladies Really Wants In A Relationship by 9niceguy(m): 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ifa olokun, eleri ipin
ganiberry wants to knw what ladies want in a relationship.
IFa have spoken o!
Re: I Need To Understand What Ladies Really Wants In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
If u ask me dis question, who I go ask?
My teacher no know, who teach me no know too, d street no know...
Re: I Need To Understand What Ladies Really Wants In A Relationship by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
The heart of man is dangerous,who can knw it? Back to the topic,op dat gal neva loved u,btw u cn"t tel wat a gal really want, it abt understanding and tolerance.
Re: I Need To Understand What Ladies Really Wants In A Relationship by Olami90: 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
Op, stop disturbing ursef wanting to knw wot ladies want in a relationship. They are confused beings, dat can't even lay hand on one particular fin(u wil see dem say A now nd change to Z in d nxt mins).
Dnt bother ursef because u will neva get it.
Re: I Need To Understand What Ladies Really Wants In A Relationship by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
ganiberry:

Good evening all,

Relationship nowadays really baffle me. i really need to understand what ladies want in a relationship.

You see guys taking good care of a lady with the hope of marrying the lady but you see a sharp change in the lady's behaviour and at the end the lady ends up in the hand of a guy who just used her to satisfy her sexual desire or urge.

You could remember my escapade with my proposed wife that ended up in the hand of an ex-boyfriend who came on holiday from South Africa. Not minding the fact that i have invested so much on her. Trip to Ghana and Dubai all in one year, a room and a palour self contain in Ajah and furnished to taste and some other goodies showered on her. All she could do was to open her leg and got impregnated within one months of the visit and jetisoned a relationship of 2 years.

So i came up with this question, what does ladies need in a relationship or why do they have to play down on guys who take good care of them and ended up with guys who are just using them.

I'll be brief.

To a woman's brain, men usually fall into two distinct categories: Lover & Provider.

You could be either, or both.

From your post, you were in the provider role. The provider, well, provides: comfort, security, etc for her and her offspring. And the lover, provides her with seed - children.

They don't have much say in this really. They came programmed this way.

This is why it's hard to understand why a women you've 'done the world' for will throw everything away to get fvcked by a guy who doesn't give two sh1ts about them.

Her inherited brain compels her thus: this new dude has attributes that will make your kids survive, get his seed.
Re: I Need To Understand What Ladies Really Wants In A Relationship by gamaliel121(m): 11:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Bit-cheese want everything and they don't want anything Bit-cheese don't know what they want.. They just want something immediately.. Feel me?
Re: I Need To Understand What Ladies Really Wants In A Relationship by Olami90: 2:26am On Jul 08, 2015
Op, I will tell u wit dis ur quest to know I am glad to tell u dat u are goin on a journey of no return.
#best of luck igodo

(1) (Reply)

Help. / My Wife Beats Me Up, 53-year-old Man Cries Out In Court / 6 Signs You Are In An Abusive Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.