Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) (61256 Views)

Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet / Reinstatement Of Suspended Union Activities In OAU(Pics) / See What A Twitter User Wrote About OAU (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by shedrack222: 9:59am On Jul 08, 2015
Seen

Photos: Toolz & her fiance, Tunde Demuren lock lips at her birthday dinner

[url]proudlyweb.com/photos-toolz-her-fiance-tunde-demuren-lock-lips-at-her-birthday-dinner[/url]
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by NaijaEarnOnline: 10:00am On Jul 08, 2015
scary
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by ayusco85(m): 10:00am On Jul 08, 2015
Ok
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by MARKone(m): 10:00am On Jul 08, 2015
emaculate99:
while rehearsing this night, our oga at the top stroll over to join us with the rehearsal. startled! one of us was and she gave an alarm about it. running and startled, all of us were but its power of startling people was soon overcome by the powers of superior master. check out the picture of the startling thing... how long and big it was.

Na poem abi na riddle be this undecided

2 Likes

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by VickyRotex(f): 10:01am On Jul 08, 2015
The snake wanted to rehearse with you guys na.

Why kill it angry grin

Lucifer was a great singer in Heaven undecided

MARKone:

Na poem abi na riddle be this undecided

cheesy I been wan ask am the same question

#Startled and Startling cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by AreaFada2: 10:02am On Jul 08, 2015
Kadata:

Just two questions.

Are you truly a student of OAU?

How do you pass exams?

Such errors can be typos due to these predictive phones. He wasn't writing a play either. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by Audray(f): 10:02am On Jul 08, 2015
long snakes now trending on nairaland Fp almost everyday.....ogini? Na long snake invasion?
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by Sharksblow(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2015
very tiny snake
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by vislabraye(m): 10:04am On Jul 08, 2015
emaculate99:
while rehearsing this night, our oga at the top stroll over to join us with the rehearsal. startled! one of us was and she gave an alarm about it. running and startled, all of us were but its power of startling people was soon overcome by the powers of superior master. check out the picture of the startling thing... how long and big it was.

Why don't you people appreciate wild life ? If the snake strays away from its abode, gently lead it back to where it came out from. When people invade wild life territory, there's bound to be conflict.
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 08, 2015
wicked people.. what has the snake done to you now
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by southernbelle(f): 10:05am On Jul 08, 2015
Kadata:

Just two questions.

How do you pass exams?

exactly what came to my mind reading through his 'suspense filled' opening post.

2 Likes

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by fyneboi79(m): 10:06am On Jul 08, 2015
emaculate99:
Na OAU undergraduate dey write this dilapidated grammar Too bad grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by 20thAccountLOL: 10:07am On Jul 08, 2015
400billionman:

Go.back.and edit your opening post. It sounds so illiterate..
ur punctuation get as e b Ooo!

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by freeage7(m): 10:08am On Jul 08, 2015
Harmless creature. But people wicked oh, until dem kill dat snake sha. Black man na black man. Oyinbo 4 catch dat snake live, send am back to bush wey hin belong.
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by hahn(m): 10:09am On Jul 08, 2015
voltron:
wicked people.. what has the snake done to you now

Majority of Nigerians are ignorant of the neccesity to protect our wildlife as a result of a lack of training on how to proper care for animals or knowledge of their imprtance to our eco system or even both. Whenever we sell wild animals our immediate thought is to kill it and then eat it.

2 Likes

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by 400billionman: 10:10am On Jul 08, 2015
freeage7:
Harmless creature. But people wicked oh, until dem kill dat snake sha. Black man na black man. Oyinbo 4 catch dat snake live, send am back to bush wey hin belong.

Not a Cobra. Snake get grade..

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by debque(m): 10:11am On Jul 08, 2015
emaculate99:
start, startling, startled...bet why?

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by bobchigar(m): 10:12am On Jul 08, 2015
Why did they kill it? They should have captured it life and add it to those in their Zoo
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by UniqueGem(m): 10:13am On Jul 08, 2015
Op, this your grammar can make super igus fly. Damn!!!
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by lokotowers(m): 10:13am On Jul 08, 2015
Na dis small snake u dey raise alarm about something we dey use tie fire wood for village...den..I beg no dey do like dat again Oº°˚˚°• grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:16am On Jul 08, 2015
Op come take 200 naira to get firewood so we can roast the crawling chicken (snake) and let's make snake pepper soup with it. Tell Otondo to buy hot pepper, maggi and all seasoning and meet mallam issa to get 5 tubers of yam while I rush to meet Emeka to get two kegs of fresh palm wine. Meanwhile put music on, playing some good old high life music to cool the nerves.

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by nerdfrost(m): 10:16am On Jul 08, 2015
@op ur description na die,if I tell u say I understand I thing wey u talk,make I turn deaf undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by eaglechild: 10:17am On Jul 08, 2015
emaculate99:
Startle
Startling
Startled
Startlingly
Startles

2 Likes

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by haibe(m): 10:18am On Jul 08, 2015
tsleazy:
a poor quiet inquisitive creature came to watch your play and you guys killed it.........WHY ARE AFRICANS so WICKED !!!!!!!!!!!......you guys must appease the gods
sound attracts snake oo
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 08, 2015
emaculate99:
It is not "error" but "mistake," I corrected it myself but if he had been the one to correct it, then it becomes an error. Back to the matter, I understand the enormity of the grammatical mistakes that was why I clarified my stance.By the way, I appreciate u for ur criticisms. Man must take criticisms into consideration before he can be a better person. Thanks very much.
See guy how you jegalized the obsequious, royally inverted fault findergrin

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 08, 2015
emaculate99:
It is not "error" but "mistake," I corrected it myself but if he had been the one to correct it, then it becomes an error. Back to the matter, I understand the enormity of the grammatical mistakes that was why I clarified my stance.By the way, I appreciate u for ur criticisms. Man must take criticisms into consideration before he can be a better person. Thanks very much.
See how you jegalized the obsequious, royally inverted,fault findergrin
Kadata:

Just two questions.

How do you pass exams?

I READ
IT OVER 5TIMES AND DIDNT UNDASTAND

XO I JUST HAD TO CHECK D PICS AND READ COMMENTS

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by trappatoni(m): 10:20am On Jul 08, 2015
fyneboi79:
Na OAU undergraduate dey write this dilapidated grammar Too bad grin
startled, startling startle....... I guess that's your favourite word. Koju mo ijo e dada oo.
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by EmmySparky(m): 10:21am On Jul 08, 2015
hahn:

Majority of Nigerians are ignorant of the neccesity to protect our wildlife as a result of a lack of training on how to proper care for animals or knowledge of their imprtance to our eco system or even both. Whenever we sell wild animals our immediate thought is to kill it and then eat it.
guy are u listening to urself at all?...u want to preserve a snake....I know u can't sleep in the same room with a snake...not to talk of a cobra as big as this...pls be realistic when u make comments
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 08, 2015
400billionman:

Go.back.and edit your opening post. It sounds so illiterate..
Sorry Mr....your sentence is structurally incorrect8)
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 08, 2015
What skills do u ve on how to catch animal/creature? Now dat u re taking abt wildlife at the point of death... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car / UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief / UNILAG Students Arrested For Attempting To Resurrect Colleague..see Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.