Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) (61262 Views)

Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet / Reinstatement Of Suspended Union Activities In OAU(Pics) / See What A Twitter User Wrote About OAU (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by saintol(m): 10:22am On Jul 08, 2015
When I saw the word 'big', I was thinking I would see something big like 'tyre caterpillar' ( tractor's tyre) or at least like 'tyre molue'. Whaaaaaaat is big in this one my friend? It is long sha.
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by wayaa007(m): 10:23am On Jul 08, 2015
Which one is dramatic art department @op
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by hahn(m): 10:24am On Jul 08, 2015
EmmySparky:
guy are u listening to urself at all?...u want to preserve a snake....I know u can't sleep in the same room with a snake...not to talk of a cobra as big as this...pls be realistic when u make comments

I was actually speaking generally and replying to voltron's comment.

If dem cook am, I go chop grin
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by danpaul1(m): 10:24am On Jul 08, 2015
Ah, they dont kill snakes in my village
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by EmmySparky(m): 10:24am On Jul 08, 2015
Op u are gifted with gift of natural nuclear weapons...ur don't need to assemble any raw material to make them...yours is natural and devastating...
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 08, 2015
Sharksblow:
very tiny snake
Tiny enough to send dozens to grave in 30minutes
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by NowLetUsBegin: 10:25am On Jul 08, 2015
emaculate99:
while rehearsing this night, our oga at the top stroll over to join us with the rehearsal. startled! one of us was and she gave an alarm about it. running and startled, all of us were but its power of startling people was soon overcome by the powers of superior master. check out the picture of the startling thing... how long and big it was.

So what is ur obsession with the word in bold? And OP please learn to write in simple form. Phrases like '...she gave an alarm about it'; '...our oga at the top stroll over to join us with the rehearsal'; and the many use of the word startle made the entire write-up jargon!!! But hope person use that 'startling thing' cook soup sha...

And yes #DareArtAlade's New Singles

DARE ART ALADE'S #PrayForMe:: https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24136

Dare Art Alade ft Olamide #AsikoLaiye:: https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/24135

Now Enjoy!!

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by chukkiephil(m): 10:25am On Jul 08, 2015
If to say na uk here Una don buy job be that ooooh!! grin Una for don dey rest cell by now awaiting judgement grin
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by kullozone(m): 10:27am On Jul 08, 2015
20thAccountLOL:
ur punctuation get as e b Ooo!

em no even check em own befote posting.
na God catch amgrin

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by Khd95(m): 10:29am On Jul 08, 2015
tsleazy:
a poor quiet inquisitive creature came to watch your play and you guys killed it.........WHY ARE AFRICANS so WICKED !!!!!!!!!!!......you guys must appease the gods
wit seven cows from buhari's head nd 2 gallons of palm wine nd 20 bottles of schnapps.

D gods must feast onece more grin cheesygrin

i mean herd nt head

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by 400billionman: 10:29am On Jul 08, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Sorry Mr....your sentence is structurally incorrect8)

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by chemaze(m): 10:30am On Jul 08, 2015
Copra March this year, bigger one dan dis came into my compound, my dogs attacked it, but its venom killed one dog. RIP to super
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by nosypat(m): 10:31am On Jul 08, 2015
emaculate99:
if ur questions are based on the grammatical mistakes in the write up, I guess you asked right. I actually made use of "the snake" before changing the word to "it" in order to create some kind of suspense. I didn't actually remember to remove "the" from the write up and which made it look like I made a lot of grammatical mistakes.

Back to the matter, why do you ask those two questions?

Guy Guy, forget the "It'' and the definitive article ''the' before it. Your use of tense na wa oh. "..stroll over to join us with the rehearsal"...shuoo? Guy why? Why?
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by nosypat(m): 10:33am On Jul 08, 2015
emaculate99:
if ur questions are based on the grammatical mistakes in the write up, I guess you asked right. I actually made use of "the snake" before changing the word to "it" in order to create some kind of suspense. I didn't actually remember to remove "the" from the write up and which made it look like I made a lot of grammatical mistakes.

Back to the matter, why do you ask those two questions?

Guy Guy, forget the "It'' and the definitive article ''the' before it. Your use of tense na wa oh. "..stroll over to join us with the rehearsal" "startled. one of us was" "startled all of us were"....shuoo? Guy why? Why?
Why?

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 08, 2015
Kadata:

Just two questions.

Are you truly a student of OAU?

How do you pass exams?

plus the guy who says he was "leaving in awo" ....and we wonder why our "graduates" can't get jobs

1 Like

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by Khd95(m): 10:35am On Jul 08, 2015
First degree murder

Una for wait first make una c wetin im wan do,may b im neighbors alert am say show dey for dat dept,una saray run kill am
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by hardeiluxie: 10:36am On Jul 08, 2015
emaculate99:
while rehearsing this night, our oga at the top stroll over to join us with the rehearsal. startled! one of us was and she gave an alarm about it. running and startled, all of us were but its power of startling people was soon overcome by the powers of superior master. check out the picture of the startling thing... how long and big it was.
Even if itz nt during rehearsal....
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 08, 2015
As an alumni of OAU, your grammar just embarrassed me...

2 Likes

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by Augustinaz(m): 10:40am On Jul 08, 2015
Sirs, this is what happens in the spirit realm. Satan is a snake and the stone is the word. Jesus destroys satan the way stones destroy snakes in the physical. The stone is the Word of God and the snake is Satan. Repent today and make Jesus your Lord and Saviour, so that Jesus can destroy satan the snake in your life, so that satan the snake will not destroy you in this life and send your soul to hell.
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by tokjohn: 10:41am On Jul 08, 2015
Lol! Watch and decide who wins lol smile emoticon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7CCOlL5fV8
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by walemadu: 10:42am On Jul 08, 2015
hmmm that snake suppose they fast nah
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by splashbaby(m): 10:43am On Jul 08, 2015
Violent against snakes must stop! Haba, how can this folks be celebrating the killing of an unfortunate creature gone astray... The other day judge was also involved and was celebrated by many ill informed over zealous nairalander... This has to stop. Only few snakes breeds are venomous..
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 08, 2015
emaculate99:
u fall ma hand today....... Emmanuel
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 08, 2015
EmmySparky:
Op u are gifted with gift of natural nuclear weapons...ur don't need to assemble any raw material to make them...yours is natural and devastating...
lol....... bad guy
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by imakemillions: 10:51am On Jul 08, 2015
IF you have a laptop,phone or a tablet you can make money within the next hour,evryone make money up to 72times daily.it is literally imposible not to make money refferals not compulsory not MLM.just do these simple step.view ad,click 10ads daily and get paid.its sound too good to be true.inbox me for details.

nonyedbest@yahoo.com
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2015
Tolexander:
reminds me of a bigger snake than this killed around the moremi statue in 2009, there was no light that night.
I was leaving in Awo annex then when a guy next room brought the snake to the hostel, we prepared the snake and ate it.
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2015
Hmmm sweet memory . . . Pit Theatre, where great actors are made.
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by tsleazy(m): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2015
Khd95:

wit seven cows from buhari's head nd 2 gallons of palm wine nd 20 bottles of schnapps.

D gods must feast onece more grin cheesygrin

i mean herd nt head
you forgot to add the VC's armpit hair
Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by djredefined25: 10:59am On Jul 08, 2015
This is Awful

Re: See The Big Snake Killed At Dramatic Art Department, OAU (pics) by architez: 11:00am On Jul 08, 2015
EplFanSite:
Simple Secrets Asian Women Employ to Make Their Man Happy

Truth be told i don’t believe what you are about to read, no woman can do these things in this age. Women are more about controlling their man in this generation not the other way around.

But maybe it is a different ball-game in Asia; I have never been there so i might never know. Read what an Asian woman does to keep her man happy below and tell me in the comment if you believe any woman can do that in this age.

RISE EARLY – Get up in the morning before your man does. Make sure you prepare a healthy breakfast so he gets a good start on the day. Even if you have to leave before him, make.

NEVER NAG – Never, ever. If he wants to stop off after work and have a few drinks with his buddies, that’s his business. If he forgot to take out the garbage – do it yourself.

BE AT HOME – Make sure you’re always at home when he gets in from a hard day at the office. Even if you are working, make sure you get home to your man/husband as soon as possible.

SMILE – Always greet your man with a smile on your face and, if you can, a cold drink in your hand.

DINNER READY – If you are home, or get home first, always have a delicious dinner ready to be served. And if he comes home feeling tense, give him a massage to ease his aches and pains.

LET HIM HANG WITH FRIENDS – If your man wants to have his buddies over for.............

Read on @ http://www.afaat.com/2015/07/simple-secrets-asian-woman-make-man-happy/

I can introduce u to some asian women I know, if u r interested.

BTW, you forgot sidechicks - u let him have all the side chicks he wants.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“you Changed My Life”: Oyinbo Man Gives Nigerian Student N159 Million, New Car / UNILORIN Speaks On Student Who Withdrew From School Over Religious Belief / UNILAG Students Arrested For Attempting To Resurrect Colleague..see Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.