Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? (70547 Views)

What Gift Do You Expect From Your Boo This Christmas Season... / What Kinda Random Gift Do You Give A New Girl / The Kind Of Gift Do You Give To A Girl You Just Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Radiant(f): 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2006
Having fun as usual wink grin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by justkunmi(m): 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2006
Mula:

@crazykid
I'm 17 and is there anything wrong at being 17
I legally divorced my parents last year when I was 16.
thats heavy, lol
can i meet you
and wat do u mean by legally, ohhh, you'll be jailed if it were illegal.lol
na wah o.
this life.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by CrazyMan(m): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2006
Radiant:

Having fun as usual wink grin

lol kiss
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by justkunmi(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2006
hey crazykid
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by CrazyMan(m): 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2006
whassssssssssssssssss up
bro
how ya doing?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by justkunmi(m): 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2006
been following posts on this thread and i can say this bro, people are crazy, who is that gurl that said she's 17 and prefers sex to gift and u can imagine, legally divorced her parents,
i'm shaking my head here.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by CrazyMan(m): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2006
don't be suprised
at least spoke her mind grin
most girls can't do that.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by justkunmi(m): 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2006
abi o. but if she's 17 as she said, ? then
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kiki(f): 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2006
hey Kokoletz i'm waitin
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by twinkledew(f): 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2006
cut ur balls grin, buy a house, a car.

that is what am talking about. smiley
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kiki(f): 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2006
yeah gurl hi 5
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by twinkledew(f): 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2006
all lies.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by twinkledew(f): 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2006
if you buy me all this things it is good but it will not buy my love or sex. either way the dude will be loosing
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Mula(f): 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2006
If a man is that crazy to buy me gifts,
He better buy me a good Love Machine cause I won't be feeling you if u don't.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by snowbob(m): 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2006
Hello Guyz and galz, welcome me back to the nairalandforum,
@ twinkledew
you are rite
twinkledew:

if you buy me all this things it is good but it will not buy my love or sex. either way the dude will be loosing
@Mila
thts funny, wouldnt u be scared. if a man promise to get u gift and later give a Love Machine,
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Mula(f): 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2006
@snowbob
why should I be scared
The bigger the better,I get down like that
I don't pretend to be a good Girl and pretend that I'm a Virgin
If I'm not feeling you, I'll play with your best friend
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by snowbob(m): 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2006
Lol. grin.thts funny girl, would u mind me getting to know more abt u, just as a pen pal though
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by snowbob(m): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2006
@ Mula
Lol. grin thts funny girl, well i love ur courage. u were tryin to be urself and nt tryin to pretend as a saint just as girls do nowadays. would u mind me getting to know more about u, just as a pen pal though
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Mula(f): 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2006
why not?
you better send me a picture of your Manhood for my Evaluation
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by snowbob(m): 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2006
@ Mula
Lol, anyways this is my mail address, micyommy20032000@yahoo.com. i will be looking forward to reading from u
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by CrazyMan(m): 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2006
Mula:

If a man is that crazy to buy me gifts,
He better buy me a good Love Machine cause I won't be feeling you if u don't.

Na wa for this kind girl oh!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by nico(m): 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2006
@ mula
Can we go cyber, I want to see you naked
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Mula(f): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2006
@ Nico
you're too young to ask me that, well come back when you're 16
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by nico(m): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2006
I'm not too young, You're only 2yrs older than me
I want my fun now pleassssse?
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2006
Mula when u divorce them then who did get married to? At 17 and ure dis bad, huh.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Oseka: 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2006
roscodady, U no go kill me, anyway, a trip 2 d Caribbeans, wud do!!! wink
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by kokoletz(m): 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2006
Mula and Nico you are both corrupting the data base of this thread pls let decency reign. Plssss.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by abayomy(m): 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2006
cheesy ooh! i think most gift ladies/girls appreciates are, shoping!!,i mean{jokes,garden play,catch fun with them,take them to so many interesting places.}am still thinking more!!!.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by CrazyMan(m): 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2006
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by snowbob(m): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2006
@ abayomy
Ya u are rite, think more
abayomy:

cheesy ooh! i think most gift ladies/girls appreciates are, shoping!!,i mean{jokes,garden play,catch fun with them,take them to so many interesting places.}am still thinking more!!!.
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by Mula(f): 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2006
@Kokoletz
Yes father preacher
I don't care what the f*ck you think, so back off me tongue
Re: What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? by CrazyMan(m): 8:05pm On Sep 27, 2006
@
Mula
That's my girl grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (49) (Reply)

How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man / At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / "What Happened When I Followed My Boyfriend To Germany"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.