Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies? (3462 Views)

Guys Is Dis Tru? Why Do Guys Think Ladies With Mini Skirt Are Not Wife Material / Funke Akindele Proudly Says ''my Husband Doesn't Allow Me Cook. What Do U Think / To Those Men Who Want To Progress Financially, Read This And Thank This Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 8:55am On Jul 08, 2015
Captainswag225:
thats great, once in a while shouldnt be a problem for any gud and loving husband to cook for his woman.
dats true

1 Like

Re: Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies? by whiteybankz(m): 9:08am On Jul 08, 2015
Bibidear:

lols,no wahala
Ehn oya start loving me o
Re: Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 9:14am On Jul 08, 2015
whiteybankz:
Ehn oya start loving me o
ehn,i av started
Re: Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 08, 2015
Bibidear:

shay u will marry me,when shud i come to pay ur dowry so u can cook all these 4 me. Lol
pay my dowry? Are u from india where ladies pay their man?

Marry you? Hmmm?
Re: Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies? by whiteybankz(m): 9:16am On Jul 08, 2015
Bibidear:

ehn,i av started
Lol
Re: Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 08, 2015
doskie:
husbands for sale!!! get handsome husband for a fair price. add. 52E0447D.
dog!
Re: Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 08, 2015
It romantic!
Re: Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies? by doskie(m): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2015
Jollyjoy:
dog!
ur papa senior brother.

if you have no sense of humour dont quote me.

talking about dogs. do you have any evidence that that man you call your dad is really your dad. fat bastaad looking like their gateman birtxh! quote me at your expense.
ps. I looked at your profile pic and I spat.
Re: Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies? by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 08, 2015
Jollyjoy:
dog!

Why you call person dog na?

1 Like

Re: Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 08, 2015
Oyind17:

Re: Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies? by doskie(m): 10:00am On Jul 08, 2015
Oyind17:

just leave her. ive saved her picture and il do something bizzare with it on many social media. next time she wants to run her mouth she'll select her take properly. I have more experience and aggression than she can imagine. il do something scandalous with it. She'll beg fpr a very long time.
Re: Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 08, 2015
All the women shouting that men should cook..
Its like you haven't eaten poison before....

I have a friend who finds it difficult to cook indomie ...."indomie!!!!"
Indomie that has instructions at the back

Its either he makes it too soft, it looks like custard
Or too hard, it tastes like crackers soaked in water

1 Like

Re: Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies? by lurlah2014(f): 10:17am On Jul 08, 2015
he is the best man ever for me
Re: Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 08, 2015
doskie:

just leave her. ive saved her picture and il do something bizzare with it on many social media. next time she wants to run her mouth she'll select her take properly. I have more experience and aggression than she can imagine. il do something scandalous with it. She'll beg fpr a very long time.

Free her abeg, she's my friend
Re: Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies? by doskie(m): 11:39am On Jul 08, 2015
Oyind17:

Free her abeg, she's my friend
she'll learn from her mistake today. when I put her image as a prostitute who stole my money on many social networks including this nl she'll learn not to insult anybody who didnt quote or refer to her.
Re: Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 08, 2015
doskie:

she'll learn from her mistake today. when I put her image as a prostitute who stole my money on many social networks including this nl she'll learn not to insult anybody who didnt quote or refer to her.

pls don't do that, Nl is a place for fun don't take it to personal.
Re: Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies? by eyeon(m): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bibidear:

lols,they wont know,it would be between the both of us
Aiight, be discreet with it.
Re: Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies? by doskie(m): 12:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
Oyind17:

pls don't do that, Nl is a place for fun don't take it to personal.
okay boss. I respect you. I dont like dissapointing courteous people. I wont do it in humbleness and respect for your mannerism and diplomacy.
Re: Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
doskie:

okay boss. I respect you. I dont like dissapointing courteous people. I wont do it in humbleness and respect for your mannerism and diplomacy.

Thanks dear, how is your day going?
Re: Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies? by Gurgle(f): 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
LueDaveLOVESYOU:
in ur widest dream far apart from da reality... Can you make Shrimp Lo Mein, chiitlin, radish cake, cous cous, scrambled toasted eggs with blended yogurt sauce? Bet u cant xo hw u beta than me. What about baked oat with salmon leaf, jollof pampered rice, naked beans with pepper,..... Cmon indomie gal

chai! which one be unclad beans na
Re: Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Gurgle:

chai! which one be unclad beans na
its a soup common in yorubaland and eaten with baked yam/cassava flour
Re: Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies? by Gurgle(f): 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
LueDaveLOVESYOU:
its a soup common in yorubaland and eaten with baked yam/cassava flour

ezi okwu

can you really cook all this stuff
Re: Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
Gurgle:

ezi okwu

can you really cook all this stuff
y not cooked maself for four years in skul. Ama pro gal
Re: Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies? by doskie(m): 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
Oyind17:

Thanks dear, how is your day going?
fine thanks.
Re: Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies? by jashar(f): 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
LueDaveLOVESYOU:
in ur widest dream far apart from da reality... Can you make Shrimp Lo Mein, chiitlin, radish cake, cous cous, scrambled toasted eggs with blended yogurt sauce? Bet u cant xo hw u beta than me. What about baked oat with salmon leaf, jollof pampered rice, naked beans with pepper,..... Cmon indomie gal

Abeg. Na beg I dey beg. Shey you dey Naija, biko, come teach me how to cook. See all the dishes you name so, I wan learn.
No forming, mbok. I humbly present meself as your student.

Sensei.
Re: Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
jashar:

Abeg. Na beg I dey beg. Shey you dey Naija, biko, come teach me how to cook. See all the dishes you name so, I wan learn.
No forming, mbok. I humbly present meself as your student.

Sensei.
catch me on whatsapp if u can
Re: Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies? by jashar(f): 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
LueDaveLOVESYOU:
catch me on whatsapp if u can

Oya. I'm ready.
Re: Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
jashar:

Oya. I'm ready.

Msg me anytym
Re: Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies? by jashar(f): 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
LueDaveLOVESYOU:

Msg me anytym

Ahn Ahn na sad. Where your number @?
Re: Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
jashar:

Ahn Ahn na sad. Where your number @?
me profile
Re: Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies? by jashar(f): 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
LueDaveLOVESYOU:
me profile
Ehen, ok. smiley

Expect my messages. grin
Re: Men Who Cook: What Do You Think, Ladies? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
jashar:
Ehen, ok. smiley
Expect my messages. grin
coupled wiitta pic of u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Things Men Need To Stop Doing On First Dates. / Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? / Nurse Was Caught Doing This To A Doctor.. See Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.