Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? (3466 Views)

Love Or Friendship What Do I Do ???? / Must All Love Or Friendship Lead To A Relationship? / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by seyoops4u: 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
Were you friends with him/her first, before a relationship?

Or did you just fall in love right then & there?

Or… perhaps both?

Either way, good relationships are grand! Do share!

My relationship with my ex-GF started with friendship.

She was one of the most fun loving girl in the college - full of life and joy! We would go college together sometimes, go to malls, go out during the festivals and discuss engineering problems together.

After being “just” friends for 1.5 years (3 semesters) I proposed her. We were together for 3 years.

But sadly we broke up angry angry

by Abhisek De.
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by Tallesty1(m): 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
Lols
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by seyoops4u: 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
Tallesty1:
Lols
lols....

kindly share your experience
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2016
Since na lols
Lemme lol mine

[size=28pt]lolzzzzz[/size]
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by seyoops4u: 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
Chrismario:
Since na lols
Lemme lol mine

[size=28pt]lolzzzzz[/size]

lols... I know u hv something to say but you want to book space first...
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
grin

Are we talking abt the past or present?

Coz all my ex are dead and gone... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by Tallesty1(m): 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
seyoops4u:

lols....

kindly share your experience
We started as friends initially and fell inlove at a point but then we realized that we are better as friends so we stopped dating.

1 Like

Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by rhymesnoni(m): 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
had a crush on her for 3 solid years dat is from 100 level to 300 level 2nd semester, dat is afta beein good friends for 3 years.
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by seyoops4u: 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Are we talking abt the past or present?

Coz all my ex are dead and gone... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

lolzzz........

Chu! All ?

How many are they if I may ask ?

That's a warning to your current BF. In case he wants to break the relationship.

Feel free to share with us, at least say something, I guess you've vast knowledge since you've ex
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by airminem(f): 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2016
Love...doesn't need a complicated metaphor

1 Like

Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by seyoops4u: 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
Tallesty1:
We started as friends initially and fell inlove at a point but then we realized that we are better as friends so we stopped dating.

Wow! from level zero to Level ten, then back to level zero. ( This relationship matter no be here ooo)

I kinda believe that it's better to be friend with some people than being in a relationship with them.

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by seyoops4u: 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
airminem:

lols.... complicated metaphor ?
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by SEEDORF441(m): 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
Both
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2016
Friendship smiley
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2016
seyoops4u:

lols... I know u hv something to say but you want to book space first...

Many gals don friendzoned me so I don learn my lesson

If I like u ......
Straight and say....hey I love u...if u no want ....I go gbawaa door grin grin
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by seyoops4u: 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
rhymesnoni:
had a crush on her for 3 solid years dat is from 100 level to 300 level 2nd semester, dat is afta beein good friends for 3 years.

wow! you started with crushing on her.

During those period, you'd be stalking her ooo. And Life could be some how if you see her playing, laughing with and being free with her friend especially a guy.

Then, this thought would come to your mind " Why is it not me she's talking to ? "
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by seyoops4u: 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2016
SEEDORF441:
Both

chu !

How ? please
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by Tallesty1(m): 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
seyoops4u:

Wow! from level zero to Level ten, then back to level zero. ( This relationship matter no be here ooo)

I kinda believe that it's better to be friend with some people than being in a relationship with them.
Dating has ruined many beautiful friendships and will ruin more because we always assume that all nice feeling is love.

2 Likes

Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by seyoops4u: 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Friendship smiley

Started from the bottom.

I think being friends you'd be free compared to when in love.
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
seyoops4u:

lolzzz........

Chu! All ?

How many are they if I may ask ?

That's a warning to your current BF. In case he wants to break the relationship.

Feel free to share with us, at least say something, I guess you've vast knowledge since you've ex

grin

My present? Oohh we started as friends.. Such a nice man.. Very rare i can find a guy that wud really fit to my liking..
cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by seyoops4u: 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
Tallesty1:
Dating has ruined many beautiful friendships and will ruin more because we always assume that all nice feeling is love.

Yeah... you're right.
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by airminem(f): 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
Sometimes a person you with is not your one and only And you just f*ck with them because you afraid to be lonely
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by seyoops4u: 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

grin

My present? Oohh we started as friends.. Such a nice man.. Very rare u can see a guy that wud really fit to my liking..
cheesy

Lolzzz....

You kinda have your preferences.... He must have been a very nice guy indeed. Because to meet a Lady's stats at times, it's not easy.

Because ladies have different stats. grin

What works for Lady A might not work for Lady B. shocked
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by seyoops4u: 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2016
Chrismario:

Many gals don friendzoned me so I don learn my lesson

If I like u ......
Straight and say....hey I love u...if u no want ....I go gbawaa door grin grin

Chai!

And when a Lady Friendzoned a guy, that matter no be here. grin

Everything u do during that time, even when you tried to impress just for her to pity and remove the ban would yield no fruit. shocked

That kinda feeling sha.
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by mrblessed(m): 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
airminem:
Someone has a warped meaning of metaphor here.
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by seyoops4u: 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2016
mrblessed:
Someone has a warped meaning of metaphor here.

Lols....

Kindly unleash the dragon
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
seyoops4u:

Chai!

And when a Lady Friendzoned a guy, that matter no be here. grin

Everything u do during that time, even when you tried to impress just for her to pity and remove the ban would be yield no fruit. shocked

That kinda feeling sha.

I once told one after I found out ,,,,,chy I love you

You knw her reply??

[size=30pt]k[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by seyoops4u: 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
Chrismario:

I once told one after I found out ,,,,,chy I love you

You knw her reply??

[size=30pt]k[/size]
Chai!..... That was mean.

1 Like

Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
seyoops4u:

Chai!..... That was mean.

Hope u ve gotten d ansa grin
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by seyoops4u: 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2016
Chrismario:

Hope u ve gotten d ansa grin

there might more to that.. I've gotten smth
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
seyoops4u:

there might more to that.. I've gotten smth

Aiit den
Re: Did Your Relationship Start With Money, Love Or Friendship? by seyoops4u: 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2016
Chrismario:

Aiit den

Yeah..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Legs Tremble On Their Day Of Disvirgining / Sugar Mummy In Nigeria, Sugar Mummy Issue Becoming Rampant In Nigeria - Advice / She Turned Into Something Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.