Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University (55618 Views)

One Of The Things That Wasted Our Time In Secondary School / How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University / Correction: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by blessedvisky(m): 5:30am On Jul 09, 2015
nice
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by mayorchelsea(m): 6:56am On Jul 09, 2015
" School fee and 4 years wasted".School fees wasted if you wrote a sentence and put a digit in between instead of writing the figure in words.
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by mayorchelsea(m): 7:05am On Jul 09, 2015
" School fee and 4 years wasted".School fees wasted if you put a figure in the middle of a sentence instead of writing it in words.
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Godfullsam(m): 7:20am On Jul 09, 2015
4 Yrs wasted if you are insisting on government job instead of using your initiatives to create job for yourself.
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by kwaraguy(m): 8:37am On Jul 09, 2015
Now that was truthfully funny

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by HAKKINS(f): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2015
Goldenboy842:
School fee + feeding money, + Five years wasted if You can not Vaccinate.
U A VET?
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by spanishguy: 8:56am On Jul 09, 2015
op nice thumbs up
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Tuljaking(m): 9:08am On Jul 09, 2015
Study At Any Ukraine University Verified Guideline Help To Avoid Scams by Tuljaking: 9:01am
we would monitor and direct you til you get to ukraine to study your desired course
Recquirements
Good health
Strong olevel certificate
wiling to learn the ukraine language for about 3months
WE HAVE ALL THE NECCESARY STEPS FROM THE FIRST TO THE END AND WE ARE READY TO GUIDE YOU THRHOUGH NO SCAMS WE HAVE PICTURES VIDEO PROOF OF OUR CLIENTS WHO ARE SRUDYING ALREADY WE DIRECT AND MONITOR YOU WHILE YOU DO THE PAYMENT TO THE PROPOSED UNIVERSITY YOURSELF
Medical Universities
Engineering Universities
Aviation Universities
Economics, Business and Management Universities
Cultural & Artistic Universities
Environmental & Agricultural Universities
Russian/Ukrainian Medium Programs
Preparatory Faculty
whatsapp :::08072147243
call 08106254195
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by kaka22(m): 10:13am On Jul 09, 2015
MilesMolesey:

I don't see anything wrong with the heading.
was fits in well.
Seriously... It (school fees and four years) is plural and should be followed with 'were'. It is like saying '10 signs they(school fees and four years) were wasted... Can you say they was wasted? Is it grammatically correct?

4 Likes

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Abimbolaile(f): 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
Lol that number one na real otondo o!
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
Thoniameek:
If I no know 3rd mainland bridge mean say I no stay Lagos, e no mean say school fees and 4years waste anytin... tongue
May be u dont listen 2 news or u dont know how 2 google 2 check how d tin be. I once dated a so called big girl that didnt know what google is meant 4 grin
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
May be u dont listen 2 news or u dont know how 2 google 2 check how d tin be. I once dated a so called big girl that didnt know what google is meant 4 grin

Guy e no hold water jor... She's u don Google check how Mary slensor statue be and where e dey located cheesy aha! School fees and 4 years wastage na wetin unical student go tell you

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by mikewonder(m): 10:32am On Aug 05, 2015
olawalebabs, Fynestboi, Richiez
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
When you believe certificate equals proper education!
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Chillinmasoul(m): 5:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
Interesting.
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by TIMEISWISDOM(m): 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
mikewonder:
Guys, let’s sit down relax and spread the fun
Lemme keep the ball rolling

Things you do that shows your school fees & four years was wasted in the university

1. School fee and four years wasted in the University If you graduated as a computer science student but can’t shut down a laptop

2. School fee and 4 years wasted in the University If you cant express yourself in public, blaming it on, “after all, I studied Engineering not English Language”

3. School fee and 4 years wasted in the University If you graduated from a university and can’t even write a composition about yourself in a job interview

4. School fee and four years wasted in the University If your mom still woos a lady on your behalf because of your lack of confidence

5. School fee and four years wasted in the University If the bank security always help you withdraw your money at the ATM just because you can operate properly

6. School fee and 4 years wasted in the University If you are a graduate and still beg people to help you google search

7. School fee and four years wasted in the University If you don’t know 3rd mainland bridge is in Lagos, and other salient current affairs

8. School fee and 4 years wasted in the University if you graduated as a mathematics student and cant use BODMAS

9. School fee and 4 years wasted if you resort to yahoo yahoo after your graduation

10. kindly add yours
Spread the fun

http://www.gistplanet.net/2015/07/10-signs-your-school-fees-four-years-was-wasted-in-the-university.html
op language is not what a professional is known for

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
I've seen that no 6 of a thing at a cafe. I was shocked. first class for that matter
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by nnamdi4ever: 5:01pm On Aug 13, 2015
[quote author=mikewonder post=35628557]Guys, let’s sit down relax and spread the fun

Things you do that shows your school fees & four years was wasted in the university

1. School fee and four years wasted in the University If you graduated as a computer science student but can’t shut down a laptop

2. School fee and 4 years wasted in the University If you cant express yourself in public, blaming it on, “after all, I studied Engineering not English Language”

3. School fee and 4 years wasted in the University If you graduated from a university and can’t even write a composition about yourself in a job interview

4. School fee and four years wasted in the University If your mom still woos a lady on your behalf because of your lack of confidence

5. School fee and four years wasted in the University If the bank security always help you withdraw your money at the ATM just because you can operate properly

6. School fee and 4 years wasted in the University If you are a graduate and still beg people to help you google search

7. School fee and four years wasted in the University If you don’t know 3rd mainland bridge is in Lagos, and other salient current affairs

8. School fee and 4 years wasted in the University if you graduated as a mathematics student and cant use BODMAS

9. School fee and 4 years wasted if you resort to yahoo yahoo after your graduation

so funny
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by dckng16(m): 5:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
TOTAL CRAP. Nigerian University Education already designed to make students fail in life

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by CR9R: 5:04pm On Aug 13, 2015
Thoniameek:
If I no know 3rd mainland bridge mean say I no stay Lagos, e no mean say school fees and 4years waste anytin... tongue
ignorance is not an excuse. 3mb is the longest bridge in Africa, and it happens to be in your country. You must be a dullard to think 3mb is in Ghana, UK or Bauchi. Just saying.
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Godset1: 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
mikewonder:
Guys, let’s sit down relax and spread the fun

10. kindly add yours
Spread the fun

http://www.gistplanet.net/2015/07/10-signs-your-school-fees-four-years-was-wasted-in-the-university.html
Guy number 9 No follow @ all. Wen boys nor dey happy.
After School fee & 4 years spent in d University, & No job? Guy forget that number 9

3 Likes

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by KELVIN086: 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
no 2 is very correct
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by basketbrain(m): 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
]number 9, now i regret spending all that money and time, if i had started this lucrative business 4 years earlier,

my guy we for done blow

2 Likes

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by sigiyaya(m): 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
i dont believe #9
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Mufasa27(m): 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2015
No.9 should be removed from the list please !!
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by EmeraldB18(f): 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]Not only uni skul fees nd 4 yrs even sec skul fees nd 6 yrs. Cos most of d things in ur list most sec skul leavers cn do dem. :PNot only uni skul fees nd 4 yrs even sec skul fees nd 6 yrs. Cos most of d things in ur list most sec skul leavers cn do dem.
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by ChappyChase: 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
Laughing my butt out!
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Lewisj(m): 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
11: you are annoying
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Dklef(m): 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
So what do we gain off this thread? Telling us everything you are!
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Nickymezor(f): 5:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
Jst passing by smiley
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by gneisss: 5:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
Thoniameek:

Guy e no hold water jor... She's u don Google check how Mary slensor statue be and where e dey located cheesy aha! School fees and 4 years wastage na wetin unical student go tell you

wetin ur last statement mean now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. / UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.