Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University (55620 Views)

One Of The Things That Wasted Our Time In Secondary School / How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University / Correction: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 14, 2015
Thoniameek:

Third mainland bridge is a sight that's mostly important to those that stay in Lagos, I can live in calabar and not know about it and you can't say that my school fees is wasted because there're also lagosians who do not know where the statue of Mary slensor is located in calabar and I can't say that of them.

You sound like a Calabar resident. Are you in Calabar? If yes, how is Calabar?
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by mrkels(m): 1:37am On Aug 14, 2015
When you join cult day 1 of year 1 and get killed on the last day of final year
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Goldenboy842(m): 3:57am On Aug 14, 2015
miketayo:

Lolzz seems u wasted urs already
No bro, Presently doing more than that.
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by magicminister: 5:06am On Aug 14, 2015
RedBenson:
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

Well, i keep having this feeling that i'm operating on same moniker for too long. I feel so tired about it and since it's not like there's an award given for operating same moniker for a long time, i think it's wise i deactivate it and then return as a "2nd virgin". What do you guys think cos i may decide to varnish any moment from now?

Cc:

Magicminister

B0rn2fuck

Rigarmortis

Madenigga

Manutee

Obontami, Femistico

Aitee1

IpopAlomo, gommex

Firsteva

Idowuogbo

And every other real niggur/niggurest in this forum including Seun.

Special hail to the boss, Magicminister. Boss, your boi loyal die o.

Wooow... just saw this.
I think you should just ride out your ban.
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Greycious(m): 6:51am On Aug 14, 2015
Fees and 5 yrs wasted if u can't operate an apple I-pad
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Greycious(m): 6:55am On Aug 14, 2015
tadedayo1:
...if you're addicted Nairalander, Facebooker, Tweeter and the rest, especially when social media is not related to your field of study/career.

TWEETER? mogbe, u hav wasted ur entire existence on this planet!
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by fatiuabdul: 6:57am On Aug 14, 2015
That of third mainland bridge is unconsiderable for the fact if u av never been to lagos does not delete the fact u ar a graduate!
A person had secceded in a wastefule effort @ university if he/she keeps sleeping @ home in the name of searching for job!
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Lawsimon(m): 6:58am On Aug 14, 2015
londongal03:
me sef wan learn yahoo
Yahoo girl...what a nice job for a lady.
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by jotax(m): 7:08am On Aug 14, 2015
africandictator:
op well said... let me add mine.. Your school fees and four years, may have been wasted. if you keep coming to nairaland to create silly threads..
Like this one. op no vexx shaaaaa!

It may have been wasted if you dont know that not all courses in nigerian universities is studied with 4years... Sheeeeeeeeeewwwwwww..... Sips alombo..

it may have been wasted if you graduate thinking your degree will make you richer than dangote.. Smokes jedi and sk..
Yours is obviously wasted (if u're a graduate). Your grammer and punctuation is quite poor!
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by jotax(m): 7:10am On Aug 14, 2015
kaka22:
10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University
@op... It should be 10 signs your school fees and four years were wasted...undecided
Thank u! Him no know say him own school fees don waste already.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by jotax(m): 7:13am On Aug 14, 2015
MilesMolesey:
I don't see anything wrong with the heading. was fits in well.
SMH! Another wasted school fees and university years.
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 14, 2015
RedBenson:

You sound like a Calabar resident. Are you in Calabar? If yes, how is Calabar?

I'm not in calabar, but I'm a Cross Riverian.

I'm in Lagos
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by marylandcakes: 7:57am On Aug 14, 2015
Thoniameek:
If I no know 3rd mainland bridge mean say I no stay Lagos, e no mean say school fees and 4years waste anytin... tongue

I'm thinking same, I could equally say if you do not know ring road in Benin then your school fee has been wasted.
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by DedeNkem: 7:58am On Aug 14, 2015
[quote author=omonnakoda post=36925857][/quote]

It seems you're one of them. shocked
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 14, 2015
School fee and 4 years wasted if you resort to yahoo yahoo after your graduation.
Op you need to be updated!!!
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by molas02: 8:15am On Aug 14, 2015
if u can nt find job after 10yrs of graduatn under our Nijah leadership
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by obontami: 8:44am On Aug 14, 2015
RedBenson:
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

Well, i keep having this feeling that i'm operating on same moniker for too long. I feel so tired about it and since it's not like there's an award given for operating same moniker for a long time, i think it's wise i deactivate it and then return as a "2nd virgin". What do you guys think cos i may decide to varnish any moment from now?

And every other real niggur/niggurest in this forum

its all good my brother, you know all goons in the house got your back

we ve missed you a lot

we will always welcome you back with open hands...CHEERS
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by rimijoshua(m): 8:46am On Aug 14, 2015
mikewonder:
Guys, let’s sit down relax and spread the fun
Lemme keep the ball rolling

Things you do that shows your school fees & four years was wasted in the university

1. School fee and four years wasted in the University If you graduated as a computer science student but can’t shut down a laptop

2. School fee and 4 years wasted in the University If you cant express yourself in public, blaming it on, “after all, I studied Engineering not English Language”

3. School fee and 4 years wasted in the University If you graduated from a university and can’t even write a composition about yourself in a job interview

4. School fee and four years wasted in the University If your mom still woos a lady on your behalf because of your lack of confidence

5. School fee and four years wasted in the University If the bank security always help you withdraw your money at the ATM just because you can operate properly

6. School fee and 4 years wasted in the University If you are a graduate and still beg people to help you google search

7. School fee and four years wasted in the University If you don’t know 3rd mainland bridge is in Lagos, and other salient current affairs

8. School fee and 4 years wasted in the University if you graduated as a mathematics student and cant use BODMAS

9. School fee and 4 years wasted if you resort to yahoo yahoo after your graduation

10. kindly add yours
Spread the fun

http://www.gistplanet.net/2015/07/10-signs-your-school-fees-four-years-was-wasted-in-the-university.html
...I think you are amongst them...go through d sentences you ve constructed if they are in line with the rules of concord.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by shankie: 9:15am On Aug 14, 2015
are u serrios? sadare u serrios?
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by may01(f): 9:26am On Aug 14, 2015
Aystarz:

Pele...Oya say something intelligent now. Articulate your thoughts on this issue; let's see how good u can be at expressing yourself in public.
Trust me, I've got no problems doing that. I also do not have any problems with people who have difficulties in expressing their thoughts or themselves. What I do not like is the the fact that some people use their professions as an excuse for this difficulty. I believe eloquence is not profession-related or dependent
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by africandictator(m): 11:09am On Aug 14, 2015
jotax:

Yours is obviously wasted (if u're a graduate). Your grammer and punctuation is quite poor!
from your quote it is clear you are a jobless english educator.well your four years studying english is not yet wasted.keep correcting people's posts and who know's you might get a call up letter from a secondary or primary school soon..my earlier post was pun intended.. And my errors had to correlate with what i wrote..you are a stupid econo class citizen..
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by africandictator(m): 11:13am On Aug 14, 2015
jotax:

from your quote it is clear you are a jobless english educator.well your four years studying english is not yet wasted.keep checking for error's in people's posts and who know's you might get a call up letter from a secondary or primary school soon..my earlier post was pun intended.. And my errors had to correlate with what i wrote..you are a stupid econo class citizen..
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by bummyla(m): 11:51am On Aug 14, 2015
School fee and 4 years wasted in the University if you still sit down at home after 2 years waiting for that Oil company job or that Banking job, that never seems to come! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Flairoqy(m): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2015
MilesMolesey:
I don't see anything wrong with the heading. was fits in well.
No! 'Were' Mr.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Aspiregreat: 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2015
Aystarz:

Birds of a feather. Didn't they teach you subject verb agreement in school? 4 years wasted without a doubt!

pls teach me.......
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Aspiregreat: 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
jotax:

Who paid your fees......
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by iPopAlomo(m): 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
RedBenson:
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

Cc:

Magicminister

B0rn2fuck

Rigarmortis

Madenigga

Manutee

Obontami, Femistico

Aitee1

IpopAlomo, gommex

Firsteva

Idowuogbo

Somehow... I regret deactivating my first moniker... just ride the ban out... besides... we all know RedBenson well enough...
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Aspiregreat: 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
jotax:

Wasted school fees if you are still jobless at this point.....

#CHANGE......
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Femistico(m): 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
RedBenson:
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

Cc:

Magicminister

B0rn2fuck

Rigarmortis

Madenigga

Manutee

Obontami, Femistico

Aitee1

IpopAlomo, gommex

Firsteva

Idowuogbo

Although the rate @ which u're been banned is alarming...buh don't u fink it's still better to be using dis moniker since ur ban expires 2moro....I'll advice u keep using it...alot of peeps knw u 2ru dat moniker...my opinion though
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by atilla(m): 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
RedBenson:
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT

Well, i keep having this feeling that i'm operating on same moniker for too long. I feel so tired about it and since it's not like there's an award given for operating same moniker for a long time, i think it's wise i deactivate it and then return as a "2nd virgin". What do you guys think cos i may decide to varnish any moment

Bro I think you should keep on using ur first moniker. So many people wilt be able to reach u.
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by jotax(m): 3:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
africandictator:
from your quote it is clear you are a jobless english educator.well your four years studying english is not yet wasted.keep checking for error's in people's posts and who know's you might get a call up letter from a secondary or primary school soon..my earlier post was pun intended.. And my errors had to correlate with what i wrote..you are a stupid econo class citizen..
SMH! Chai, ur condition is irredeemable.
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
Spidermon:

Yask2 guy, how far na?
This na person wey know you from Al Waheed lodge aka House of Spartacus for UNAAB then...lol
As I just see this name, I just know say na you....lmao
Hhmmm... I double sight you! Although I'm still trying to figure out who this spartan is wink Can i get more clue grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities. / UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.