Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University (55614 Views)

One Of The Things That Wasted Our Time In Secondary School / How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University / Correction: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by juman(m): 5:56pm On Aug 13, 2015
9. School fee and 4 years wasted if you resort to yahoo yahoo after your graduation

You think so?

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by collinsVP: 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
Godset1:

Guy number 9 No follow @ all. Wen boys nor dey happy.
After School fee & 4 years spent in d University, & No job? Guy forget that number 9

You de begam? U get power
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Donbasi(m): 6:00pm On Aug 13, 2015
grin I absolutely disagree with Op on Number 7, I stay in abj and I haven't visited lag before! Shu! Na that one make my school fees waste? Ok Op school fees and 4 yrs wasted if u don't knw millenium park

Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by hoebamaa(m): 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2015
Four years wasted,if u can't differentiate btw wash and watch
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Chidoks(f): 6:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
**if you cannot type a sentence without informal abbreviation **if all you do in Nairaland is to look for trouble and insult/ abuse people
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by DedeNkem: 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
In that case, it's the 88% of Nigerian "graduates", many of them are stark illiterates.
If you check on Nairaland, for instance, you'll see many of them writing terrible and incoherent English grammars.
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Chidoks(f): 6:08pm On Aug 13, 2015
Donbasi:
grin I absolutely disagree with Op on Number 7, I stay in abj and I haven't visited lag before! Shu! Na that one make my school fees waste? Ok Op school fees and 4 yrs wasted if u don't knw millenium park
he said if you didn't know it's in lagos.you don't necessarily need to be a lagosian before knowing that. the same applies to zuma rock.every body should know where it is situated
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Chidoks(f): 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2015
juman:

You think so?
yes naw!
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by ojnnaco(m): 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2015
I think number 7 is irrelevant
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by overboard(m): 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
Actually, all of the things do able listed by OP are things I could do well before University. I feel it was a kind of waste cause I'm not using my certificate in any way, never have save for the advantage of 'he's a graduate' perhaps in one or two instances and what I'm doing for living, nothing from my University education helped shape that. In fact, the so-called 'experience' was and 'let the school pass through you' phenomenon was needless in my case.
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2015
me sef wan learn yahoo
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by yemmy19(m): 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
lol.....this guy dey madt grin
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Asology(m): 6:14pm On Aug 13, 2015
Good write-up, but I take exception to number 7 ...Or knowing a salient point of every state should be included
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Revolva(m): 6:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
Most naija babe's are wasting their parent money n time cos at theend they. Still won't be productive
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Mznaett: 6:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
mikewonder:
Guys, let’s sit down relax and spread the fun
Lemme keep the ball rolling

Things you do that shows your school fees & four years was wasted in the university

1. School fee and four years wasted in the University If you GRADUATED as a computer science student but can’t shut down a laptop

2. School fee and 4 years wasted in the University If you CANT express yourself in public, blaming it on, “after all, I studied Engineering not English Language”

3. School fee and 4 years wasted in the University If you GRADUATED from a university and can’t even write a composition about yourself in a job interview

4. School fee and four years wasted in the University If your mom still woos a lady on your behalf because of your lack of confidence

5. School fee and four years wasted in the University If the bank security always help you withdraw your money at the ATM just because you CAN operate properly

6. School fee and 4 years wasted in the University If you are a graduate and still beg people to help you google search

7. School fee and four years wasted in the University If you don’t know 3rd mainland bridge is in Lagos, and other salient current affairs

8. School fee and 4 years wasted in the University if you GRADUATED as a mathematics student and CANT use BODMAS

9. School fee and 4 years wasted if you resort to yahoo yahoo after your graduation

10. kindly add yours
Spread the fun

http://www.gistplanet.net/2015/07/10-signs-your-school-fees-four-years-was-wasted-in-the-university.html

Broz,,aswear you're the killer of English Language undecided
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Good4bad: 6:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
School fee and 4 to 5 years wasted in university if you still work under someone thinking you will grow.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Oluseunban(m): 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2015
School fees wasted if graduate can't spell d name of his/her department
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by alexvatt(m): 6:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
4 years and fee wasted if u quote all the write-up on nairaland
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Spidermon: 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
Yask2guy:
If you can't list the six geopolitical zones in Nigeria... owo and 4/5 years iyaf burnt. grin grin grin

Yask2 guy, how far na?
This na person wey know you from Al Waheed lodge aka House of Spartacus for UNAAB then...lol
As I just see this name, I just know say na you....lmao
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Tintinnoty(m): 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
Tydies:
4 years wasted if you can't get a job after graduation.
I Disagree With This View If You Can't Get A Job You Can Be Job Creator
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by arootech: 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2015
Four years wasted if as a management student you cant explain the Henri Fayol 14 principles of management.......and Douglas Mcgregor theory X and Y..........in details
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by omonnakoda: 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
Definitely been wasting your time if you cannot m,asturbate
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by kipesco(m): 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2015
mikewonder:
Guys, let’s sit down relax and spread the fun
Lemme keep the ball rolling

Things you do that shows your school fees & four years was wasted in the university

1. School fee and four years wasted in the University If you graduated as a computer science student but can’t shut down a laptop

2. School fee and 4 years wasted in the University If you cant express yourself in public, blaming it on, “after all, I studied Engineering not English Language”

3. School fee and 4 years wasted in the University If you graduated from a university and can’t even write a composition about yourself in a job interview

4. School fee and four years wasted in the University If your mom still woos a lady on your behalf because of your lack of confidence

5. School fee and four years wasted in the University If the bank security always help you withdraw your money at the ATM just because you can operate properly

6. School fee and 4 years wasted in the University If you are a graduate and still beg people to help you google search

7. School fee and four years wasted in the University If you don’t know 3rd mainland bridge is in Lagos, and other salient current affairs

8. School fee and 4 years wasted in the University if you graduated as a mathematics student and cant use BODMAS

10. kindly add yours
Spread the fun

http://www.gistplanet.net/2015/07/10-signs-your-school-fees-four-years-was-wasted-in-the-university.html

About no. 7, what about those students who schooled outside Lagos and have not been to Lagos.
Or you waste 4 years for not knowing Imakipe Resort. Hahahahaha. grin grin
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2015
Stop giving yourself hope. I never said if you can't create a job.
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by emmykk(m): 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2015
theimmortals:
can believe i read this crap from start to finisr
bros the op is finished in high weed smoking.pls dont mind him

All that he posted is the worse things i have read in nairaland since 2005
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by wahles(m): 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2015
If u dont know wah a preposition s# grin... click like if no sabi am grin
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by dokJ: 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
6 or more years wasted if u graduate as a medical doctor n still patronise herbal practitioners.
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by pasol4real(m): 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2015
When u cannot differentiate between reverse n revise undecided
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 13, 2015
Thoniameek:
If I no know 3rd mainland bridge mean say I no stay Lagos, e no mean say school fees and 4years waste anytin... tongue

U can't comprehend the post, u sef waste school fees?
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Teeboy15(m): 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
School fees and 'four' years wasted when Op dnt kw dat not all courses in d university is actually four years
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by omonnakoda: 7:13pm On Aug 13, 2015
DedeNkem:
In that case, it's the 88% of Nigerian "graduates", many of them are stark illiterates.
If you check on Nairaland, for instance, you'll see many of them writing terrible and incoherent English grammars
Re: 10 Signs Your School Fees & Four Years Was Wasted In The University by Oklander: 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2015
MilesMolesey:
I don't see anything wrong with the heading. was fits in well.
Is it what fits in or what is correct?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures Of KING Cobra Killed By UNIOSUN Students / Results Held By WAEC: What Happens To Them / Married In School, Single At Home In Nigeria Universities.