Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins (82448 Views)

10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
MarryMeee:

Okay i take it your mother is a male virgin otherwise you would not have been offended by what i said. You are the fool, ita not offensive when directed to someone else's mother/sister/daughter but when its directed to your family u cry foul? He-goats roaming all over nairaland.
It applies to all your non-virgin family members IJN. Unless they are man disguised as ladies undecided
You are just an attention seeking nincompoop, and I trust that you are happy you were able to get my attention

That various species of males in your area have gotten under your kitty-cat does not give you the audacity to show your frustration.

Trading words with you is a degradation of self worth, and I guess it high time I stopped that.

Kindly swerve and ffck off my mention
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
hennesseykrane:
ur no 8 comparison thou
What's up with the comparison? cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 5:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
gabazin080:
all your threads are almost the same thing. we are tired of all this your 10 types of (about ladies) Come up with new thing.
Thank u sir
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Felitsa187(f): 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]
Smh! Illogical points.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Awesomeking: 12:04am On Jul 11, 2015
vizkiz:
[b]nice one baba! grin

*Their rooms are painted in pink and most of them choose that colour as favourite! forget say na virgins dey use pink pass...these stuffs don't apply to 9ja chicks. Even the one whey dey do osho go dey form "I don't like dick" grin

*They will tell you "I am a virgin" whenever you guys are talking about sex...believe me, if a girl is truly a virgin, she will not tell you. She will wait till you guys are "going down" and she will unveil the secret of her virginity at that "hot moment" angry
(I don get too many experiences, chai, konji almost finished me cry)

*she is a model: do I need to tell you what happens to those models behind closed doors

*she has the "big girls" syndrome: na them dey furck pass. Prove me wrong angry

My experience:::: I remember when sheila lied to me about her virginity, I was touching, romancing and everywhere was hot! winkon getting to place and she started crying and saying "baby please don't take my special gift away, baby don't go in bbaaabbbbyyyy...." But na scam undecided if you see how deep and wide the thing is ehn, I couldn't even feel the walls very well! lipsrsealed
so where the furck is the special gift
[/b]
grin
so if she was a virgin,thats how you would have broken her virginity??

You disvirgin girls up and down and then come back here claiming there are no more virgins...#shame on you

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by MarryMeee: 12:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
You are just an attention seeking nincompoop, and I trust that you are happy you were able to get my attention

That various species of males in your area have gotten under your kitty-cat does not give you the audacity to show your frustration.

Trading words with you is a degradation of self worth, and I guess it high time I stopped that.

Kindly swerve and ffck off my mention
why would i want the attention of a world class internet idiiot like you? your post applies to your mother 20times fold IJN
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by shanira(f): 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
Swagk101:
Shanira...sounds like an olosho's name tongue

*yawn* This thread is too childish for me. Lemme go back to bed and fu-c-k my husband. Hope I don't wake the kids with my moaning! I'll try to keep it down. Nighty night school boys, y'all gonna have sex one day and realize that sex or no sex ain't the beginning and end to your self esteem. Ciao! wink
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by shanira(f): 11:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
MythAngel:

Really!! I can see you pained embarassed because you've lost the one seal that is irreversible ... Please let those that are undefiled bask in their dignity at least you were given yours but you were careless ... Surely Jesus' parable of the ten virgins is called to mind .... Leave the young boys and girls let them honor their future spouse with their virginity ...

Its better to be called young boys/girls and you intact. Than be a big girl and you not intact. Two things could only be deduced ... Prostitutes could claim the same page with you since you both not virgins but no where can the same be with virgins... ..

*yawn* This thread is too childish for me. Lemme go back to bed and fu-c-k my husband. Hope I don't wake the kids with my moaning! I'll try to keep it down. Nighty night school boys, y'all gonna have sex one day and realize that sex or no sex ain't the beginning and end to your self esteem.

P.s: My hubby and I didn't f-u-ck till we got married though.

G'nite school boys! The labour market awaits ya. wink grin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by shanira(f): 11:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
Silly little virgin boys!

We've all been virgins too. We've all been tempted. Be proud of your virginity. I knew I was , but I didn't put down my friends who weren't neither did I feel morally superior to everybody who was having sex. Chastity is a thing of beauty and must be encouraged. Glad to see the boys are keeping it too these days from their presence in this thread.

But boys like you give the institution of chastity a bad name. A f--k boy with a good head on his shoulders who isn't arrogant and silly enough to post threads spreading naive lies about women, mocking every female who isn't unchaste as though they are write -offs of the human race, is way better than all ye arrogant, chaste but unwise, immature virgin boys on this thread.

There is more to self esteem than sex! If you derive your self respect from being chaste alone, where would it go after you've done it.

*yawn* Thread for babies.

My husband and I didn't have sex till our wedding night but I never chose him because he had been celibate at the time we met, I chose him for his intelligence, good heart, fear of God and loving exterior.

Abeegiii....

Lemme go and f-u-ck joOr! My husband's kini is ready for me dis night. Threads like this will just dry my wetness jare.

Bye bye babies! Grow up soon.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by shanira(f): 12:11am On Jul 12, 2015
HugeMac:
[s][/s] LAMENTATIONS
Scribbles Meant for gremlins

We've all been virgins too. We've all been tempted. Be proud of your virginity. I knew I was , but I didn't put down my friends who weren't neither did I feel morally superior to everybody who was having sex. Chastity is a thing of beauty and must be encouraged. Glad to see the boys are keeping it too these days from their presence in this thread.

But boys like you give the institution of chastity a bad name. A f--k boy with a good head on his shoulders who isn't arrogant and silly enough to post threads spreading naive lies about women, mocking every female who isn't unchaste as though they are write -offs of the human race, is way better than all ye arrogant, chaste but unwise, immature virgin boys on this thread.

There is more to self esteem than sex! If you derive your self respect from being chaste alone, where would it go after you've done it.

My husband and I didn't have sex till our wedding night but I never chose him because he had been celibate at the time we met, I chose him for his intelligence, good heart, fear of God and loving exterior.

Abeegiii....

Lemme go and f-u-ck joOr! My husband's kini is ready for me dis night. Threads like this will just dry my wetness jare.

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by shanira(f): 12:24am On Jul 12, 2015
Nicklaus:
whEn I counter a thread I back it up with strong points of view. if chastity isn't moral superiority then what is moral superiority No offence sweetheart but i think you are just a bleeding-heart mourner of a regretted past. There is no lie on that thread unless the SHOE FITs, so do everyone a favour and WEAR IT.

Abeegiii....

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 12, 2015
eme40rald:
So summarily OP,are u trying to say that Non virgins are Ill mannered while virgins aren't? And once the mannered virgins lose their virginity they become ill mannered too.
how is uniben today
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by MythAngel: 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
shanira:

*yawn* This thread is too childish for me. Lemme go back to bed and fu-c-k my husband. Hope I don't wake the kids with my moaning! I'll try to keep it down. Nighty night school boys, y'all gonna have sex one day and realize that sex or no sex ain't the beginning and end to your self esteem.

P.s: My hubby and I didn't f-u-ck till we got married though.

G'nite school boys! The labour market awaits ya. wink grin

Why the raw language na. . .if you wanna have intimacy with your spouse why announce ? Huh ... Gud that you married . am happy for you but please don't incite the gullible once into arouser . for you would be harming them ...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nicklaus(m): 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
shanira:

Abeegiii....

Awww, sorry ma'am are you alright This novel must ve worn u out, 'life's work' aint easy.

You actually made time for this sh\t and chose to feign being hurt, very MATURE!

Most surprising even in ur husband's house it still hurts u aint a virgin, PATHETIC!

It's amazing how a SELF ESTEEM lecturer has little or none of it or she would know outpouring her wounded pride on little virgin boy's thread isn't held high at all sad

I wud like to hold u longer but like they say STUPIDITY isn't crime, so you are free to go OLD LovePeddler LADY.

You are probably suffering from old age, I recommend SEX. Go eat some dick b4 you dry up wink

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 11:48pm On Jul 12, 2015
Nicklaus:
Awww, sorry ma'am are you alright This novel must ve worn u out, 'life's work' aint easy.

You actually made time for this sh\t and chose to feign being hurt, very MATURE!

Most surprising even in ur husband's house it still hurts u aint a virgin, PATHETIC!

It's amazing how a SELF ESTEEM lecturer has little or none of it or she would know outpouring her wounded pride on little virgin boy's thread isn't held high at all sad

I wud like to hold u longer but like they say STUPIDITY isn't crime, so you are free to go OLD LovePeddler LADY.

You are probably suffering from old age, I recommend SEX. Go eat some dick b4 you dry up wink
You are wicked bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Mrevildoer(m): 7:23am On Jul 20, 2015
misssclassy:
Most of your points buttress on the idea that most females feel embarrassed and ashamed when they lose their virginity.

But in my case, I wasn't embarrassed or ashamed. Neither was I moody, or angry at the mention of the word "virginity"

I just took it as a normal thing.

Normal thing?
dis girl revirginise wheneva they disvirgin her... angry strange
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by olamigbemi(f): 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hahahahahahahahah very funny buh most of it aiint true tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Mcquinrose9(f): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
angry
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 01, 2018
Precious91:
Tosyne2much and always bursting ladies' bubbles.grin The day they go swear for you ehn. cry
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nobody: 2:45am On Aug 01, 2018
100% true! cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by BRATISLAVA: 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
Interesting reminder that even if it's 3000AD, nitwits will continue to release silly threads. Nothing has changed since 2015. Except maybe the OP has gotten more heartbreaks than ever.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by badblackgod: 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2022
<h2 style="text-align:center; color:red;"> shameless</h2>

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? / Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender / "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.