Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins (82449 Views)

10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by kossyablaze(m): 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hmmmmm spits on thread

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Cutehector(m): 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
Abduletudaye:
Like the boss would say, when they move this to HQ, let me know...cool

Nice one..wink
if I hear say dis enta headquarters..

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
misssclassy:
Most of your points buttress on the idea that most females feel embarrassed and ashamed when they lose their virginity.

But in my case, I wasn't embarrassed or ashamed. Neither was I moody, or angry at the mention of the word "virginity"

I just took it as a normal thing.
Mind you, you shouldn't have to take everything serious cheesy

How u doing ? cool

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Cutehector(m): 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
kossyablaze:
Hmmmmm spits on thread
yur mouth dey smell abi
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Precious91(m): 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha cheesy

No be today na tongue
abi na.Some of them will rush down to read this just to get something new to gossip about you. grin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Shebarh(f): 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
Cutehector:
why u dey vex? U see ur life? Tosyne2much come see example
lol u no well
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by XavierBlue(m): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Cutehector:
gurls can be so so wicked.... Special gift wey don wide
na still gift nagrin

XavierBlue
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Cutehector(m): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Shebarh:
lol u no well
truth is birra...isn't it... Comon darling.. Just say it and shame d devil grin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
Shebarh:
lol u no well
am glad u are a virgin wink
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Cutehector(m): 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
XavierBlue:
na still gift nagrin

XavierBlue
imajine I go one interview today, guess wetin d ode wey dey interview me been dey yarn
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Shebarh(f): 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
Cutehector:
truth is birra...isn't it... Comon darling.. Just say it and shame d devil grin
still a virgin and aiint begging u to believe grin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Shebarh(f): 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
Jarizod:
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
tosyne2much:
Mind you, you shouldn't have to take everything serious cheesy

How u doing ? cool

I am fine, thank you. smiley
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Cutehector(m): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
Jarizod:
if shebarh be virgin , make I knw why
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by XavierBlue(m): 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
Cutehector:
imagine I go one interview today, guess wetin d ode wey dey interview me been dey yarn
abeg i no good for guessing, yarn am at once

XavierBlue
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Cutehector(m): 6:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
Shebarh:
still a virgin and aiint begging u to believe grin
so no guy has touched u.. Kissed u, nothin? What kind of lie is this...
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by XavierBlue(m): 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
Cutehector:
if shebarh be virgin , make I knw why
if she be virgin, i swear ma grandma na virgin.

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Abduletudaye(m): 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
Cutehector:
if I hear say dis enta headquarters..

We can never be too sure wink cool
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Shebarh(f): 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
Cutehector:
so no guy has touched u.. Kissed u, nothin? What kind of lie is this...
haba didn't say dat mr.. of course v been kissed but dem dudes never insert der pencil into my sharpeener... like i said earlier aiint begging yhu to believe grin

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
Shebarh:
why do u want to know

example of a non-virgin woman grin

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Shebarh(f): 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
XavierBlue:
if she be virgin, i swear ma grandma na virgin.
u think its all the gals dat r no longer virgins yhu people should stay off my mata abeg...y u asking if u know u won't believe d ansa.. nairalanders sef

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Cutehector(m): 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
XavierBlue:
abeg i no good for guessing, yarn am at once

XavierBlue
say them dey employ for graduate trainee ooo... I come tell am say since na trainee na, no be must say d graduate go get experience, say I no too get experience for d field like dat... Say I dey willin to learn.. Him con yarn me say if na like dat na say him for employ him gateman for d tin.. I tell am say but he aint a graduate... So why do u need experience wen its a trainin job... Him jus keep quiet.. I vex comot

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
misssclassy:
Most of your points buttress on the idea that most females feel embarrassed and ashamed when they lose their virginity.

But in my case, I wasn't embarrassed or ashamed. Neither was I moody, or angry at the mention of the word "virginity"

shocked You've been disvirgined?..Can I dis-dis-disvirgin you more...Pls don't say NO
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by lekinz(m): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
Typing ...
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Cutehector(m): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
Shebarh:
haba didn't say dat mr.. of course v been kissed but dem dudes never insert der pencil into my sharpeener... like i said earlier aiint begging yhu to believe grin
why dem dudes no wan insert their pencil na? Or u na maryamaka?
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by vjsmiles: 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
misssclassy:

[size=14pt] are you a Virginia? angry
wink[/size]
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by XavierBlue(m): 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
Shebarh:
u think its all the gals dat r no longer virgins yhu people should stay off my mata abeg...y u asking if u know u won't believe d ansa.. nairalanders sef
99.9% of girls are secondary virgins.

XavierBlue
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Cutehector(m): 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
lekinz:
Typing ...
u be secretary?

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by XavierBlue(m): 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
Cutehector:
say them dey employ for graduate trainee ooo... I come tell am say since na trainee na, no be must say d graduate go get experience, say I no too get experience for d field like dat... Say I dey willin to learn.. Him con yarn me say if na like dat na say him for employ him gateman for d tin.. I tell am say but he aint a graduate... So why do u need experience wen its a trainin job... Him jus keep quiet.. I vex comot
shun make e employ im gateman na. Na man na sure waste of time.

XavierBlue
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Shebarh(f): 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
XavierBlue:
99.9% of girls are secondary virgins.

XavierBlue
I am a secondary virgin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
Shebarh:

if u be virgin, u 4 shy away from the question.
But ur open mouthedness says otherwise......

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Shebarh(f): 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
angry who put ya mouth for dis matter@basbone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender / "I Have Sex With Pastors As Well" - Peace, Lagos Based Lady Reveals On Twitter / Blackandwhite Picture Challenge!