Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins (82447 Views)

10 Ways Men Behave When Their Heart Isn't Really With You / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Aystarz: 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
MythAngel:

E don help me
1 self respect
2 avoid risk of sexually transmitted disease
3 I am able to focus on pleasing God
4 I do not suffer from any guilty conscience
5 No one had taken me dignity
6 It made me have good motives towards the opposite sex
7 and I don't suffer from all the ills mentioned above.

7 is a complete number , meaning I have benefited in a good and complete way for staying away from premarital sex cool cool cool

U go girl! Preach it sister!!!
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by JoeCutie(m): 11:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
vizkiz:
[b]nice one baba! grin

*Their rooms are painted in pink and most of them choose that colour as favourite! forget say na virgins dey use pink pass...these stuffs don't apply to 9ja chicks. Even the one whey dey do osho go dey form "I don't like dick" grin

*They will tell you "I am a virgin" whenever you guys are talking about sex...believe me, if a girl is truly a virgin, she will not tell you. She will wait till you guys are "going down" and she will unveil the secret of her virginity at that "hot moment" angry
(I don get too many experiences, chai, konji almost finished me cry)

*she is a model: do I need to tell you what happens to those models behind closed doors

*she has the "big girls" syndrome: na them dey furck pass. Prove me wrong angry

My experience:::: I remember when sheila lied to me about her virginity, I was touching, romancing and everywhere was hot! winkon getting to place and she started crying and saying "baby please don't take my special gift away, baby don't go in bbaaabbbbyyyy...." But na scam undecided if you see how deep and wide the thing is ehn, I couldn't even feel the walls very well! lipsrsealed
so where the furck is the special gift
[/b]
LOOOOOOL. cheesy

Guy, you dey craze oh! I've not laughed this hard for some time now. grin grin grin

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by kamair237(m): 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
They demand.for.sexx mor dan usual.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by IYANGBALI: 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
Shebarh:
lolzz..most of dem aiint true o
are you not a virgin?
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
They concentrate on make ups!!! To hide their sagging skin due to stress from regular sex.

Mind you, lovemaking relieves stress but sex introduces stress.

Girl of 22 will have a confused face of early 30s.
If I dey lie go study Uniport girls...

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 10, 2015
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Evadamsel(f): 12:01am On Jul 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
Do you want to hear the truth or lie ?
of course I wanna hr d truth
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 10, 2015
misssclassy:
Most of your points buttress on the idea that most females feel embarrassed and ashamed when they lose their virginity.

But in my case, I wasn't embarrassed or ashamed. Neither was I moody, or angry at the mention of the word "virginity"

I just took it as a normal thing.
some girls are ashamed cos their cuntinent was badly opened by a rugged rooooooster.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by iamtomi(f): 12:09am On Jul 10, 2015
basbone:

if u be virgin, u 4 shy away from the question.
But ur open mouthedness says otherwise......
lol...dude wats ur own na? d babe said she is a virgin...y doubt??
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by iamtomi(f): 12:14am On Jul 10, 2015
wristbangle:

tongue tongue. Lol
(s )he called u a dog nd u wrote 'lol'?? how cute!
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by MythAngel: 12:19am On Jul 10, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Self Respect?? What makes Yhu think Non _Virgins don't have Self Respect? It's a thing of the mind
Avoiding Risk of STD?? Sis we're in the 21st Century. Only !d!0ts contract them dhiz days.

For 3&4, God has given us the Chance To always ask for Forgiveness and Renew our Covenants with him
No one has taken ur Dignity? Babe, Very Few Care.

Am too Sleepy to go on.

Surely a person like you don't appreciate chastity, always ready to buy your way just to justify your ills. Tell me if you really proud of not being a virgin can you openly tell your parents or your neighbors? Except you have loose people as neighbors . being a vurgin is a beautiful thing to behold especially in a world filled with immorality , and trying to say God forgives us when we do wrong which in itself is true but doesn't mean you tell a person sorry first on act you've not comited then you slap him afterwards . God can't be mocked for fornicators and adulterers will not inherit God's kingdom . meaning its not alone just to repent but to uphold what is true but u trying to justify this act..this is the dignity that you gave your virginity in marriage ... And for those who have lost theirs should forge ahead to stay away from any further act of no dignity and commend those who are still virgin....

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by MythAngel: 12:34am On Jul 10, 2015
shanira:
Childish thread started by a virgin who has no idea that most of his research is hypothesis and hereby false! cheesy The virgin poster of this thread also has no idea that he won't be a virgin for very long and also believes that all non-virgins are bad girls. This little boy who is probably still in school is trying to make himself feel good for being chaste and has no idea that his chastity does not make him morally superior to everybody who has lost their virginal chastity one way or the other. All commenters of this thread who believe his hypothesis are equally young virgins seeking fellow virgins who are as holy as they are but yet to find them as they are a species endangered! Their belief that a tissue is what separates good , holy females from the spoilt is equally laughable as there are female "virgins" who have done it all including anal sex without hymenal breakage.

Really!! I can see you pained embarassed because you've lost the one seal that is irreversible ... Please let those that are undefiled bask in their dignity at least you were given yours but you were careless ... Surely Jesus' parable of the ten virgins is called to mind .... Leave the young boys and girls let them honor their future spouse with their virginity ...

Its better to be called young boys/girls and you intact. Than be a big girl and you not intact. Two things could only be deduced ... Prostitutes could claim the same page with you since you both not virgins but no where can the same be with virgins... ..

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Dharey55(m): 1:20am On Jul 10, 2015
I know sandrana is not a virgin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:21am On Jul 10, 2015
Shebarh:
still a virgin and aiint begging u to believe grin
Yep even my gran ma too grin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:24am On Jul 10, 2015
Shebarh:
haba didn't say dat mr.. of course v been kissed but dem dudes never insert der pencil into my sharpeener... like i said earlier aiint begging yhu to believe grin
i hope ur Sharpner wont reduce d pencil thru sharpening. grin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by MarryMeee: 5:15am On Jul 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i] .
does your mama do all of the above? Im very convinced she is not a virgin
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by elvision1(m): 5:35am On Jul 10, 2015
MythAngel:

Really!! I can see you pained embarassed because you've lost the one seal that is irreversible ... Please let those that are undefiled bask in their dignity at least you were given yours but you were careless ... Surely Jesus' parable of the ten virgins is called to mind .... Leave the young boys and girls let them honor their future spouse with their virginity ...

Its better to be called young boys/girls and you intact. Than be a big girl and you not intact. Two things could only be deduced ... Prostitutes could claim the same page with you since you both not virgins but no where can the same be with virgins... ..

i just think you need a reply but am yet to figure out why
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by seeker121(m): 5:52am On Jul 10, 2015
Abeg let me ask,can you look for virgin in a maternity ward,so also abeg before dem knock me for head make i swallow it.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by fineyemi(m): 6:00am On Jul 10, 2015
I swear, nah males plenty for this thread
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Nobody: 6:07am On Jul 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
You sef know say na you I meet for the game cheesy

lol,I fear your sweet mouth cheesy
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by Preciousgirl(f): 6:22am On Jul 10, 2015
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by VICTOFX(m): 6:34am On Jul 10, 2015
THEY MOSTLY BECOME RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL TO GUYS GENERALLY, AS THOUGH NA U KOBA THEM OR DEVALUATE THEM LIKE NIGERIAN NAIRA.
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by swaggprofessor(m): 6:43am On Jul 10, 2015
people dey spend dere tym dey research wetin go beta pple lives u dey research who b virgins.yeye fowl very soon gals go dey open d pussy make u measure agbaya
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by ALVA001: 6:54am On Jul 10, 2015
misssclassy:
Most of your points buttress on the idea that most females feel embarrassed and ashamed when they lose their virginity.

But in my case, I wasn't embarrassed or ashamed. Neither was I moody, or angry at the mention of the word "virginity"

misssclassy:

i knew it. She don loss am
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by princezany(m): 7:11am On Jul 10, 2015
i hate Nigerian girls.........so bleeped up
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by adahsim07: 7:24am On Jul 10, 2015
Precious91:
Tosyne2much and always busting ladies' bubbles.grin The day they go swear for you ehn. cry

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by adonbilivit: 7:39am On Jul 10, 2015
Shebarh:
haba didn't say dat mr.. of course v been kissed but dem dudes never insert der pencil into my sharpeener... like i said earlier aiint begging yhu to believe grin
better not abort my child just to prove u are a virgin.
cc: cutehector
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by ngona(f): 7:42am On Jul 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha cheesy

No be today na tongue
For your mind now you be bad guy?
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 7:49am On Jul 10, 2015
MarryMeee:
does your mama do all of the above? Im very convinced she is not a virgin
Fooool !!!!

You are a typical example of an ill-mannered and inconsequential lady... The fact that my thread hits you hard does not mean you should hit on my parents

If una no find husband now, una go dey run from one church to one herbalist

Don't even bother to reply or else, I will make you regret

Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by vickylala239: 7:50am On Jul 10, 2015
Shebarh:
lolzz..most of dem aiint true o

Xperience

So u Hv sold ur virginity Cuz of fake love

Lwkmd.

U lost ur virginity Since 19bc

Ur virginity found in sambisa forest
Re: 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins by vickylala239: 7:53am On Jul 10, 2015
Shebarh:
why do u want to know

This is one of the questions non virgin ask.

U r Nt a virgin, 1000000% sure.

A virgin .culd Hv skip Dat post,Bt u replied.

Anoda Don virgin found under tree inside sambisa forest.

U wave ur virginity bye bye Since 1342

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? / Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender / Blackandwhite Picture Challenge!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51