Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus (77807 Views)

Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God / Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) / Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by crisycent: 6:08am On Jul 09, 2015
Hand don meet am! Same hand wen u take dey collect bribe. If na armed robber you go arrest am? Na people wen u na fit oppress u a dey show power for!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by lusciouslex: 6:15am On Jul 09, 2015
eyeview:
Now his head will be calm. When he gets home(cos they will lay him off for redundancy) and his kinsmen ask him what happened,he will tell them that he was jumping into a bus to collect egunje that is not his birthright and in the process caused the accident that cut his hand.
Stupid policemen. Somebody should go to that hand on the floor and put N20 note in it for his troubles.
Lol, did he leave his hand behind? T-bag things
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by oba2flex(m): 6:18am On Jul 09, 2015
sugarvallly:
what a terrible sight 2 behold!

this will serve as a deterrent to other policemen that jumps/dives into buses anyhow.chai,I felt 4 him sha
the walking dead season 12.

in my village,that hand can be stitched. we call dem osugwa". mk dem quickly rush am if life still dey the hand.
Are u from Auchi?
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by doofanc: 6:33am On Jul 09, 2015
[size=25pt]OUCH!![/size] shocked shocked
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by crosspaul1(m): 6:34am On Jul 09, 2015
SERVES HIM RIGHT. NEXT TIME HE WOULD MIND HIS BUSINESS AND NOT RUN AFTER #20 BRIBE. smh
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by zadok60: 6:51am On Jul 09, 2015
eyeview:
Now his head will be calm. When he gets home(cos they will lay him off for redundancy) and his kinsmen ask him what happened,he will tell them that he was jumping into a bus to collect egunje that is not his birthright and in the process caused the accident that cut his hand.
Stupid policemen. Somebody should go to that hand on the floor and put N20 note in it for his troubles.
i heard they have graduated to N50 now,come collect this N30 add.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by peddyoosa1: 6:52am On Jul 09, 2015
i imagine d kind of training given to all dis policemen. some of dem will deliberately allow u to get close to dem at check point & surdenly jumped to ur front&raised der hand up&point der riffle at u. i pity d guy,but seriously der are alot to put in other in NPF
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by donsheddy1(m): 7:01am On Jul 09, 2015
I like this o. I pray say all corrupt police and politicians dey die like dis.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by ignis: 7:08am On Jul 09, 2015
Police people needs extra training. ...
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by ukwalife(m): 7:13am On Jul 09, 2015
This storey is not true. First the vehicle is not a bus, secondly it looks as if is the policeman that is driving the car, thirdly there is no way the police man can jump in side a car that the driver is seated and the two will be driving the ssme car, finally where is the driver of the vehicle because where the policeman is pictured is the front of the car. People please check the news you drop here.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Gwazah(m): 7:20am On Jul 09, 2015
@OP. That was a normal accident, it wasn't because of arrest, you people should fear God. Stop twisting and spreading stories outside the original context just to make front page.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Gwazah(m): 7:24am On Jul 09, 2015
ukwalife:
This storey is not true. First the vehicle is not a bus, secondly it looks as if is the policeman that is driving the car, thirdly there is no way the police man can jump in side a car that the driver is seated and the two will be driving the ssme car, finally where is the driver of the vehicle because where the policeman is pictured is the front of the car. People please check the news you drop here.
At least we have a sane man here.
Some just hate the police so they are waiting for such stories to gush insult on them.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by JUSTCHEAPDATA: 7:40am On Jul 09, 2015
Hmm I know all the police on nairaland will flee from this thread cheesy

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Emmanuel40729: 8:01am On Jul 09, 2015
This stands as a lesson to nigeria police
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 09, 2015
eyeview:
u r d devil himself! Hahaha
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by sharperino(m): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2015
Terrible...
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by andreernest28(m): 8:50am On Jul 09, 2015
DESUS,STORY FOR THE GODS
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by buchai: 8:50am On Jul 09, 2015
that car looks like NAHCO to IKEJA Toyota sienne car that they used now for commercial bus.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by sunshine1974(m): 8:50am On Jul 09, 2015
Me I no pity am jare! If u get xperience with police brutality and stupidity u will not pity dem. D one close to my former area na so him go stand infront of trailer because of egunje na so d aboki knack am comot for road, now he can't even walk well again, he's handicapped, na so NPF send am on compulsory retirement, he's useless now

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by lurlah2014(f): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2015
where is the police man pictures so i can pay him off
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by carzola(m): 9:01am On Jul 09, 2015
the bus driver celebrating with the police my hand.. grin grin

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by olumalcolm(m): 9:03am On Jul 09, 2015
Dis is a sienna bus,where did d mofo hang on d bus cos of 20naira cos if u Gv dem 500,dey tell u to stop cos dey fink u r hiding smtin bt if it's 50naira,dey will hail u till dey can no longer c ur ride. Am sure he was dragging d steering wheel. Omo ale jatijati. Onpeke angrydis shuld b his family member

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by jethro2013(m): 9:44am On Jul 09, 2015
Apatijabo ooo Jesu....
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by kcowen(m): 9:46am On Jul 09, 2015
Am I the only one seeing this....Yeye dey smell,we all have been blaming d policeman,we really didn't knw the actual cause,the OP said he jump into a Bus(Danfo)..that car doesn't look like a Danfo which might make d whole story untrue....secondly OP if you were the Driver would you becos of N100,a policeman jump into ur car & u swerve d car to do wat......?to cause an accident which is an attempted murder.....infact I nevr see truth in dis story
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by billyG(m): 9:54am On Jul 09, 2015
An inspector not corporal still dey do james bond for #50naila.he has retired himself as a invalid PLWD.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by pBuhari(f): 9:55am On Jul 09, 2015
I love this, policemen in Nigeria are all stupid , they work without common sense
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Engrkay11(m): 10:03am On Jul 09, 2015
The policeman is a stupid man , is dat d kind of training he received ? I wish d driver quick recovery and more of this to corrupt police officers !
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by ezanafe(m): 10:12am On Jul 09, 2015
INTROVERT:

English teacher.. Common sense should tell you it was a typing error, thanks anyway grin
U welcum... If i may say that is one of the consequences of FTC.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 10:29am On Jul 09, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Kenmoris22: 10:34am On Jul 09, 2015
It's pay back time for the criminals that call them self nigeria police
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by papermill: 11:10am On Jul 09, 2015
This is the original version of. you fall my hand.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Fidelcruiz(m): 11:12am On Jul 09, 2015
1000 ways to die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful / Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.