Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus (77812 Views)

Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God / Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) / Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by engrkaz(m): 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
O boy.....wey ur license or ur 20 naira Roger RIP to d officer in advance......cos dem go sack n ogogoro go become ur only companion...ur kidneys go fail where u go get money for transplant? So lemme just wish u RIP in advance..
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by NoRetreat(m): 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
What a pity? No insurance cover, No severance package. He becomes a liability to himself and family. Its not a lesson to other policemen alone but to you too. Always think of the risk lurking around in your working place. Avoid occupational hazard. Sorry olopa.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by darelar(m): 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
eyeview:
Now his head will be calm. When he gets home(cos they will lay him off for redundancy) and his kinsmen ask him what happened,he will tell them that he was jumping into a bus to collect egunje that is not his birthright and in the process caused the accident that cut his hand.
Stupid policemen. Somebody should go to that hand on the floor and put N20 note in it for his troubles.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
Foolish you..never tired of talking nonsense cheesy
IYANGBALI:
Must he enter the bus before arresting the driver?it serves him right. RIP to the innocent hand{I hope no be the one wey he dey take finger toto?}
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Teekrayne(m): 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lasgidy1:
Buhari is responsible for this when he evacuated military road blocks in place of the police. Now, they're beginning to lose various parts of their bodies. I wish Clifford Orji is very much active. See wasted suya.

Buhari is a terrorist
You have a doctoral degree in foolishness, stupidity and wereyness...... Only you? Your brain needs a thorough factory setting....

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by liyahwillie(f): 11:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lasgidy1:
Buhari is responsible for this when he evacuated military road blocks in place of the police. Now, they're beginning to lose various parts of their bodies. I wish Clifford Orji is very much active. See wasted suya.

Buhari is a terrorist
OoooHhhh why will they allow drunkard's like this to be on nairaland!mtchew...all this characters of PEOPLE DECIEVE PEOPLE(PDP)
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by IYANGBALI: 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
peppyluv02:
Foolish you..never tired of talking nonsense cheesy
not until you give your life to Christ grin
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by sunsewa: 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
his cup is fulled.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by IYANGBALI: 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
Yomieluv:
Don't know what's wrong with me,I want to feel pity,but my inner mind is saying serves him right.
I'm in love with your inner mind,pls where does it live?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Eyor1(m): 11:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nah wah oh
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Sunseeker: 12:00am On Jul 09, 2015
the occupational hazzard of being a police man in Nigeria !!
Hmm What will he do now Office work or security ?
CHAI ! MAY GOD HELP HIM ! in a mooving vehicle on African road did he think he was in UK with organised traffic in a strong vehicle !!? or in a Hollwood moovie with Wesley Snipes ! smh ....The police are still people o, doing a days work to feed family. Now a man is disabled !! Ewoh cry
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by vickylala239: 12:04am On Jul 09, 2015
chikahenry:
What a tragedy...mayb after dis accident some police officers will learn 2 apply wisdom while discharging dia duties
A POLICEMAN WANTED TO ARREST A BUS DRIVER SO HE JUMPED INSIDE THE BUS
THE DRIVER ON SEEING THAT THE POLICEMAN HAD JUMPED ON THE BUS WAS TRYING 2 SPEED OFF SO HE CULD B ABLE 2 SHAKE OFF THE POLICE OFFICER BY SO DOING HE lOST CONTROL OF THE BUS AND HIT A CULVERT, THE BUS SUMMERSAULTED AND THE REST IS HISTORY..I jst pray d bus driver lives 2 tell his own side of d story

Goodnews!! Let Me see how he will collect 50 naria from Ppl again.

Vry Goodnews!!

dancing shoki rite now on my bed.

Instead of him to go chase Boko haram they are busy chasing civilians!! Chai am So happy.

Bus driver Tnk u ohhh
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 09, 2015
sugarvallly:
what a terrible sight 2 behold!

this will serve as a deterrent to other policemen that jumps/dives into buses anyhow.chai,I felt 4 him sha
the walking dead season 12.

in my village,that hand can be stitched. we call dem osugwa" mk dem quickly rush am if life still dey the hand.

That hand is a goner , the bones and nerves can't be joined back ( I mean this case and not all cases )
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by MrDoGood(m): 12:16am On Jul 09, 2015
It is completely finish
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 09, 2015
eyeview:
Now his head will be calm. When he gets home(cos they will lay him off for redundancy) and his kinsmen ask him what happened,he will tell them that he was jumping into a bus to collect egunje that is not his birthright and in the process caused the accident that cut his hand.
Stupid policemen. Somebody should go to that hand on the floor and put N20 note in it for his troubles.
Wicked in a humourus way

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by deltateam: 1:00am On Jul 09, 2015
Seems that hand will not collect Roja again. What baffles me is he's even an officer and from the picture it seems he was dragging the steering wheel with the driver.

Common sense is not common.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Jj222(f): 1:18am On Jul 09, 2015
hope he is still alive.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by chillbabe(f): 2:20am On Jul 09, 2015
eyeview:
i just died came back to life and died again. This is just to funny cnt stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Bonuwa: 2:29am On Jul 09, 2015
I love dis. I wish all police experience dis, dia own toomuch.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Horlufemi(m): 3:03am On Jul 09, 2015
I'm sure someone must have cursed him when he forcefully collected money he wasn't meant to.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by zudozz: 3:27am On Jul 09, 2015
even with all their wickedness n ruthlessness no one deserves this. God have mercy.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by KelvinC1(m): 3:56am On Jul 09, 2015
INTROVERT:
cry cry cry

Wasn't the police man over zealous self... because of 100naira , You hand is gone. cry cry cry cry

Lalasticlala please don't waste time.

and he even shaved his hair neatly in a barber shop o
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by greggng: 4:00am On Jul 09, 2015
This is photoshop. Pls go and replace the hand . Laugh just wan kill me. He should be regretting now. He is a cursed officer
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Keepshining(f): 4:05am On Jul 09, 2015
chikahenry:
What a tragedy...mayb after dis accident some police officers will learn 2 apply wisdom while discharging dia duties
A POLICEMAN WANTED TO ARREST A BUS DRIVER SO HE JUMPED INSIDE THE BUS
THE DRIVER ON SEEING THAT THE POLICEMAN HAD JUMPED ON THE BUS WAS TRYING 2 SPEED OFF SO HE CULD B ABLE 2 SHAKE OFF THE POLICE OFFICER BY SO DOING HE lOST CONTROL OF THE BUS AND HIT A CULVERT, THE BUS SUMMERSAULTED AND THE REST IS HISTORY..I jst pray d bus driver lives 2 tell his own side of d story
On top #50 na him make this officer lost one arm. This one na lesson aye.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by GhaliNaaba(m): 4:25am On Jul 09, 2015
Yeepa!!!! Apatijabo oh Jesssssssuuuuu
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by wtfCode: 4:42am On Jul 09, 2015
what a lesson for our policemen.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Bollinger(m): 4:44am On Jul 09, 2015
I just showed a friend of mine this story and he thinks it's a fabricated story. He just can't fathom a policeman jumping into on coming vehicles just to receive bribe. I don't blame him; he's german. Things like that don't happen in normal societies.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Iwonimi(m): 5:26am On Jul 09, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 09, 2015
Good nd Bad
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Lasgidy1(m): 5:52am On Jul 09, 2015
liyahwillie:

OoooHhhh why will they allow drunkard's like this to be on nairaland!mtchew...all this characters of PEOPLE DECIEVE PEOPLE(PDP)
U be mumu. Sorry, I don't have a hand in ur case, pls consult ur ancestors
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Lasgidy1(m): 5:53am On Jul 09, 2015
Teekrayne:
You have a doctoral degree in foolishness, stupidity and wereyness...... Only you? Your brain needs a thorough factory setting....
Onyeara ki bu
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by SIRJENTLE: 5:59am On Jul 09, 2015
it is only when the police and the citizens start behaving aright that we stop hearing and seeing things like this.

POLICE SHOULD BE MANNERED IN THEIR ACTIONS.
Y JUMPING INTO A CAR.

I sympathize with the victim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful / How To Check If Your Calls Are Being Monitored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.