Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus (77813 Views)

Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God / Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) / Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
I shouted on seeing the picture, ah! Has he not ruined himself now? Will the NP award him or retain him now for discharging his duties well? I am literally shaking here, can't believe this.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by lomprico(m): 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
What will he tell his wife n kids if he has any?
I was trying to stop a driver and the bus come and come and sumasault and my left come and come and cut! undecided chai! See wetin roger cause.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Davivah: 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
Really bad.....had I know things....God forbids bad things in our lives o
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by omooba969(m): 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
sugarvallly:
what a terrible sight 2 behold!

this will serve as a prerequisite to other policemen that jumps/dives into buses anyhow.chai,I felt 4 him sha
the walking dead season 12.

in my village,that hand can be stitched. we call dem osugwa" mk dem quickly rush am if life still dey the hand.

@bolded,

I think u need to revisit ur dictionary & familiarise ursef wit d correct meaning of prerequisite, only then will u knw hw to use d word correctly. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nicepoker(m): 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
Carry am go meet tailor. Thread and needle will do the trick.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by joowealth(m): 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
That is why I say ............. check my signature!!!!
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by mealdred: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
It happened along airport ikeja road through Beesam n its a sienna, learnt d policeman was actually dragging d steering with d driver while it was on motion.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
Blackchampion:
Lafing in North Korea
U get mind sha
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by ezanafe(m): 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
INTROVERT:
cry cry cry

Wasn't the police man over zealous self... because of 100naira , You hand is gone. cry cry cry cry

Lalasticlala please don't waste time.
Use: Wasn't the police man over zealous self... because of 100naira , Your hand is gone

Instead of: Wasn't the police man over zealous self... because of 100naira , You hand is gone.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by ekeroyal(m): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
If that Policeman was my dad, wallahi, I'd take off the other arm, so am sure he is armless. Useless people, Nigeria Police disgracing Nigeria since 1900. That driver will only spend money & suffer but won't loose his hand not to mention his life.

A lesson for all. Not just policemen.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Blackchampion(m): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ernieman:
U get mind sha
Wetin i do na
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by omooba969(m): 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
goodgate:
True that's a 98/99 sienna,it seems like a normal accident,i doubt the police story.

Sharp guy. cool

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Charles4075(m): 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
[quote author=Lasgidy1 post=35643780]Buhari is responsible for this when he evacuated military road blocks in place of the police. Now, they're beginning to lose various parts of their bodies. I wish Clifford Orji is very much active. See wasted suya.
Buhari is a terrorist[/quote).

ODE.. OTU
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Dbrainiac1(m): 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
cry cry cry cry
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
LaDivva:
Oh my God, this is indeed a horrible sight. #eyes closed#
hmm... you're strong o...i don't watch anything tagged "viewer discretion"

how are you smiley
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by sugarvallly(f): 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
[quote author=jnrbayano post=35643972][/quote]

thanks dear
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by INTROVERT(f): 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
ezanafe:

Use: Wasn't the police man over zealous self... because of 100naira , Your hand is gone

Instead of: Wasn't the police man over zealous self... because of 100naira , You hand is gone.

English teacher.. Common sense should tell you it was a typing error, thanks anyway grin
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
Last/This week worst. how you?
quote author=Oyind17 post=35644731]

I pray so. o, I don tire for sad news [/quote]
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by sigiyaya(m): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
How sure are you that he has lent his lesson with the other hand still on his body shocked shocked shocked
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
Tomfrench:
hmm... you're strong o...i don't watch anything tagged "viewer discretion"

Lol, but you opened the thread. Did you read it and quote me with your eyes closed
how are you smiley
wink
I'm very well thank you, and you?
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by entparrot(f): 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
Every police that is involve in harassing, intimidating, extorting and framing up people, will never find peace, terrible things will continue to happen in their life's, until they repent and stop seeing evil as business as usual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Darlo22(m): 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nigeria, Are you ready?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXNNXM1T4S8

Bookorrent.com.ng is a services-based platform that brings service providers in all industry to end users. As the name implies, it’s a platform where you can BOOK or RENT any service you need. Be it a mechanic, plumber, electrician, comedian, creche school, event manager, estate agent. Just mention it.

Nigeria's services-based platform designed to connect service providers and end users

As a Service Provider BookorRent.com.ng gives your customers 360 degree view of your business.
You Can:

1. List your services and facilities for booking and renting
2. List your products for sale
3. Acquire business leads
4. Showcase your portfolio and staff
5. Create Deals, Promos and upcoming events to generate more sales
6. Receive both online and offline payments
7. Share your thoughts with the world with your personal blog

End Users are not left behind as BookorRent.com.ng allows them to:
1. Hire and Rate Service Providers
2. Create contests and receive proposals from service providers in minutes
3. Operate Virtual Accounts
4. And make loads of cash by referring other people to the platform

BookorRent.com.ng is the next big thing. Get more info on our blog ~ http://blog.bookorrent.com.ng
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by iLovePusssy: 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
I juz hope this serves as a lesson to other police men.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
He is mad, I have no petty for him at all. Let them continue with their animal behavior and that's what they'll continue to get.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
entparrot:
Every police that is involve in harassing, intimidating, extorting and framing up people, will never find peace, terrible things will continue to happen in their life's, until they repent and stop seeing evil as business as usual.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
LaDivva:
wink
I'm very well thank you, and you?
lol...I quoted you from my "followers notification o"

i'm alright...nice dp btw wink
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
OMG
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by MINTY1(f): 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
eyeview:
Now his head will be calm. When he gets home(cos they will lay him off for redundancy) and his kinsmen ask him what happened,he will tell them that he was jumping into a bus to collect egunje that is not his birthright and in the process caused the accident that cut his hand.
Stupid policemen. Somebody should go to that hand on the floor and put N20 note in it for his troubles.
omg grin
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by moshould(m): 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
D police man will be like, i wish i can turn back d hands f time, govenment no send u to dey use violence, use ur brains....lesson to d other greedy police men...
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
You don't know the value of what you have until you lose it...Na now, this man go know the value of his left hand. R.I.P Handy.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
A hand that takes bribe must be cut off. "Sharia Law" grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful / How To Check If Your Calls Are Being Monitored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.