Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus (77809 Views)

Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God / Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) / Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by ekea2001: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
We were just discussing it today, hardly seen a 75 year old ex policeman,dying hardly peacefully , cheap deaths, playing and toying with what God doesn't play with - Justice.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Karlman: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
oh
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by naijaclinic: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bad day at work mahn.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by osazeeblue01: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
Sorry
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Lagaritha(m): 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
I want to see the hand
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by no2fuks(m): 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
dem just dey look somebody please give this man a hand
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by StOla: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
The policeman was caught red handed.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Applaner: 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
chei!!!!!!!!

dis is somebody's husband o

lord ve mercy
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
too bad
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Damsman10(m): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
sugarvallly:
what a terrible sight 2 behold!

this will serve as a prerequisite to other policemen that jumps/dives into buses anyhow.chai, hand.

prerequisite
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nemesis99(m): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
hmmmm! so because of 100naira, u loose yur hand and u'll definately loose the job that has given u the misused opportunity. I am beginning to catch up with these men in black 99times over (nemesis99). tongue
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Osama10(m): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Common sense is not common. angry

Kill yourself just because of bribe.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by aris2014(m): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
sugarvallly:

this will serve as a prerequisite to other policemen that jumps/dives into buses anyhow.chai,I felt 4 him sha
the walking dead season 12.

in my village,that hand can be stitched. we call dem osugwa" mk dem quickly rush am if life still dey the hand.

Esan boy, bo dia ye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by no2fuks(m): 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
clap for yourself

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by sinizia: 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
Cos of 100 Naira roger? I have no pity for the fool.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by IAmTobore(m): 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
Where did this happen?
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
Choi! I pray nobody die for d bus o
Oyind17:

Abi o, him body go tell am this night
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by donem: 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
hand of corruption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by no2fuks(m): 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
StOla:
The policeman was caught red handed.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Booty4me: 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
grin

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by goodgate: 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
opiduri:
What about the driver of the car? It's not a bus, it looks like a Toyota sienna. And where did it happen? Hope my question is not too much.
True that's a 98/99 sienna,it seems like a normal accident,i doubt the police story.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by delishpot: 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
Tor, everyday for the thief..........
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
sugarvallly:

this will serve as a prerequisite to other policemen that jumps/dives into buses anyhow.chai,I felt 4 him sha
the walking dead season 12.

in my village,that hand can be stitched. we call dem osugwa" mk dem quickly rush am if life still dey the hand.

Babe your hand take style resemble the police man hand...you can check it

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
It a pity...
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by no2fuks(m): 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
HANDS UP down
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by EYesOnGod(m): 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
Na Godwin
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by statrboiTolu(m): 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
To be honest....we really need prayers in this country!!!!!
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by goldnwa4real: 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
oooh, ekwensu is at work
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Mykelpato(m): 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
cry Blood shed everyday

#change is here

God your children dey ur hand oo
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Choi! I pray nobody die for d bus o

I pray so. o, I don tire for sad news
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Airforce1(m): 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
Whats he gonn tell his family?

He list his hand because of N100 undecided
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nemesis99(m): 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
eyeview:
Now his head will be calm. When he gets home(cos they will lay him off for redundancy) and his kinsmen ask him what happened,he will tell them that he was jumping into a bus to collect egunje that is not his birthright and in the process caused the accident that cut his hand.
Stupid policemen. Somebody should go to that hand on the floor and put N20 note in it for his troubles.
WAH DAH FUHK! this is so hilarious. but sha! oga olopa Pele o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful / How To Check If Your Calls Are Being Monitored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.