Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus (77810 Views)

Policeman Who Sustained Injury During The Arrest Of Kidnapper, Evans Thanks God / Burial Of Woman Shot By Policeman Who Was Chasing Yahoo Boy In Lagos (Photos) / Boy Whose Hand Was Cut Off For Stealing Phone In Delta Caught Stealing Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
Tomfrench:
lol...I quoted you from my "followers notification o"

i'm alright...nice dp btw wink
Lol, lemme believe you. Thanks
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
[quote author=Jacksparrow0712 post=35645304]Last/This week worst. how you?

I am fine, thank you
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by dseries(m): 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Action film
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Alexebo(m): 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
INTROVERT:
cry cry cry

Wasn't the police man over zealous self... because of 100naira , You hand is gone. cry cry cry cry
i am begining 2 tink you are an allien

Lalasticlala please don't waste time.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
LaDivva:
Lol, lemme believe you. Thanks
you welcome
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Cool. canr wait for weekend mehnnnnnnnnnnn
Oyind17:

I am fine, thank you
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by mkoabiola: 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Police is ur friend
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Cool. canr wait for weekend mehnnnnnnnnnnn

what will you be doing this weekend? John make me vex today.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
going to seaside menhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Oyind17:

what will you be doing this weekend? John make me vex today.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by klax(m): 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
ogele:
I just pity the Police man, it could be any body's brother... Just imagine The Police will lay him off in less than 3months and that's all. He will now start to suffer... To him now is like a dream, so many questions will be running through his head at the moment. God have mercy!!!

I really sorry for him these our policemen I can't understand them at all. Look at it now just because of 200 naira one full hand chopped off.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
going to seaside menhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You dey derail
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
eyeview:
Now his head will be calm. When he gets home(cos they will lay him off for redundancy) and his kinsmen ask him what happened,he will tell them that he was jumping into a bus to collect egunje that is not his birthright and in the process caused the accident that cut his hand.
Stupid policemen. Somebody should go to that hand on the floor and put N20 note in it for his troubles.
grin apt cheesy lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
but e don serve e purpose finish nalipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Oyind17:

You dey derail
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by nikkiking(m): 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
: things d happened shaaaa
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by nikkiking(m): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
grin grin grin
klax:

I really sorry for him these our policemen I can't understand them at all. Look at it now just because of 200 naira one full hand chopped off.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Cletus244(m): 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ntooor u wan collect #20 abi?
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
but e don serve e purpose finish nalipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Come over
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by refreshrate: 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
eyeview:
Now his head will be calm. When he gets home(cos they will lay him off for redundancy) and his kinsmen ask him what happened,he will tell them that he was jumping into a bus to collect egunje that is not his birthright and in the process caused the accident that cut his hand.
Stupid policemen. Somebody should go to that hand on the floor and put N20 note in it for his troubles.

For this post dem suppose add 'love this' option for me to click a million times as like just doesnt seem to do justice to the post i swear!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Seyitosino(m): 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
eyeview:
It wil collect still it wl be like 'at long last'
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Nickymezor(f): 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nicepoker:
Carry am go meet tailor. Thread and needle will do the trick.
smiley grin
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by obilomoment22(m): 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
this is film tricks
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by MJBOLT: 10:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
grin
mejai:
DAT awkward moment.... dis night with pains all over him, he will ask himself, what I did did it actually worth it? common sense no common at all.
common sense no common until a commercial student commulate you
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by younglas: 10:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
Most of you commenting rubbish are fools does that sounds like he was trying to make an arrest or an accident? Bunch of fools every where
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by sluk(m): 11:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hahahahaha I laugh heartily.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by CallPolice: 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
u hate police well well sha. Its tragic but this grin grin..

eyeview:
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by stagger: 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
Holy cow! Wetin I dey see so? Kai, my wife food don change taste for my mouth o.... (Pukes all over the floor) shocked shocked
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by grandstar(m): 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
u mean arm not hand
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Missmossy(f): 11:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
Jeez!
That must have really hurt, pity him much.
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Shaadey: 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
shocked
eyeview:
grin
eyeview:
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by Codyt(m): 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
eyeview:
lmao!!!! epic

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by darelar(m): 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
eyeview:
wao you make me to open my 32. You said the truth but very funny
Re: Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus by IYANGBALI: 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
Must he enter the bus before arresting the driver?it serves him right. RIP to the innocent hand{I hope no be the one wey he dey take finger toto?}

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fine Boy Caught And Burn To Death In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Man Released By Ritualists After 2 Years In Ibadan Because He Wasn't Useful / How To Check If Your Calls Are Being Monitored

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.