Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari (46481 Views)

Nigerians No Longer Shouting Recession – Amaechi / Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo / Islam, Buhari Among The Causes Of Bokoharam-shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by limamintruth: 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
Demmzy15:

Enough! They were responsible for lynching of blacks. Men, women and children, many were beaten, hung and then burnt!

Pointless.

Slave trade was also carried out by arab muslims against africans.

Racism against blacks is still rife in alot of muslim dominated countries around the world.

Most territories being occupied by arab muslims today were forcefully snatched from the original inhabitants during ancient islamic conquests.

There is no verse in the Holy Bible that encourages christians to kill unbelievers for God.
So your post makes zero sense.

10 Likes

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by haibe(m): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
ibrokola:

No its Hindu. Fool!
I don't blame you. . You lack knowledge

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by johntolu: 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
WombRaiders:

The only difference between Muslim extremists like Bokos and so called peaceful Muslims is that while Shekau wants to behead non Muslims, the peaceful Muslim is itching for Shekau to behead every Kafir.

I am sure this your revelation is inspired. You have actually redefined Islam unconsciously. Your definition is actually the quintessential of what Islam stands for.

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by oluwwasheun(m): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Leave mata 4 matais jare.

I s l a m a b a d joor..

Do you have brain at all. Ur comment is frustrating and could lead to religious violence.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
I wonder why people don't go about killing people and shouting "praise be to God"
I keep wandering why violence just romances islam so much or would I say islam romancing violence? Bi and Large, from the life style of mohamed, one need not wonder undecided
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Cutehector(m): 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
trapQ:
a very mature reply indeed.
abi... Its of no use..

How are u queen?
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Adex7004(m): 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
Many of you are ignorant of what you are saying, if you don't know the origin of something, it is not necessary you should speak because people are talking, I just want you people who are abusing Islam, abusing our prophet to know somethings, every religious speak about war in their books, Christians are also guilty of this offence,did you know how Christianity were propagated in my many countries? many people were killed by the Christian crusaders, in countries which people were Muslims, go nd do research of what happened in Spain and France how Christian crusader killed many people because they want to establish their religion, even to the extend that mosque were turn to churches, what do you want to say about that. It was written in ur Bible where jesus told his people to go nd sell their cloth to buy sword, tell me what does he want to use the sword for,. Talking about Islam that it was preach by sword, it has been existence in the creation of world that when God sent his prophet there will be people that will hate him nd try to kill him, that is what happened, he was persecuted for many years without him raising sword against them they drove him his town because he called to believe in one God, after he endure this for many years , God now give him order defense his faith from this people, all the fight he fought was defensive fight, nd he never harm those who do not fight him. PLEASE TRY TO STUDY ISLAM VERY FOR YOU SAY ANYTHING YOU DON'T KNOW

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Damminglola(f): 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
Its Jewish. shocked
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by j1mmy: 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
Cutehector:
as in eh.. Prophet mohammed must be very much ashamed of dis present islam

considering he did the same thing... ordering captured women be raped and their husbands made to watch, asking muslims to lie for advantage, promoting an violent campaign of pogrom...he will be proud!

2 Likes

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by haibe(m): 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2015
Demmzy15:
The KKK don't consider non-whites as Christians. They read and follow biblical teachings, they emphasis White Supremacy!

okay those are merely sects, most religions have sects, even islam.. thats different from killing people with reference from a god in a holy book

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by taofeeq137(m): 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2015
haibe:
quote verse 18 and 19.. it will solve your confusion

loool
Matthew 5:18
For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Matthew 5:19
Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Even more reAssuring than 17

3 Likes

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by onetrack(m): 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2015
If Boko Haram has nothing to do with Islam, then the invasion of Iraq in 2003 has nothing to do with the United States.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by ibrokola(m): 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
WombRaiders:

Lie.

The last message Mohammed gave to his followers as he laid in his death bed poisoned by his wife Aisha was;
"Kill all the Jews. Kill all the Christians!"
Your name already tells a lot about you. Once again reference or you are a just another freaky ISLAMOPHOBE!

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by j1mmy: 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
Brandomg:
Nigerian Christians very predictable. Look at all the thrash they are spewing against Islam as if thier own book the Bible does not contain even worst passages. SMH for hypocrisy.

Most non muslim religions have evolved with time, most references to violence and intollerance have been moderized in favout of co-existence and peace.

Islam is the only religion with a violent antecedent and a modern day agenda of pogrom.

If you cannot see the difference that brainwashing you got must be the mother of all brain tampering!

6 Likes

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2015
ISLAM IS EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by jackdaniels(m): 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
Guys .. honestly wen i heard d phrase ALLAH HU AKBAR .. i run for cover cos a sucide bomber might be close by

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by ugogermany: 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
I can now sees what biafrans are saying is true!
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Cutehector(m): 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
Adex7004:
,. Talking about Islam that it was preach by sword, it has been existence in the creation of world that when God sent his prophet there will be people that will hate him nd try to kill him, that is what happened, he was persecuted for many years without him raising sword against them they drove him his town because he called to believe in one God, after he endure this for many years , God now give him order defense his faith from this people, all the fight he fought was defensive fight, nd he never harm those who do not fight him. PLEASE TRY TO STUDY ISLAM VERY FOR YOU SAY ANYTHING YOU DON'T KNOW
abeg no vex, whch prophet are u referring to?

3 Likes

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2015
oluwwasheun:

Do you have brain at all. Ur comment is frustrating and could lead to religion.
isn't it better 2b a brainless human being than a jihadist??

#justaskingthough

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Judolisco(m): 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
taofeeq137:

Leviticus 24:16 - And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, [and] all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name [of the LORD], shall be put to death.
how many Christians ave u seen following d above law of Moses even Jews Dnt take d law dat serious we r followers of Christ look very well again nd find aplace where Jesus instructed us to kill.

5 Likes

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by haibe(m): 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
Read verse 18... there are two conditions for the law to pass away and Jesus fulfilled one of them.. he fulfilled and completed the requirements of the law.. mission accomplished. .

"For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to them that believe" (Romans 10:4)

You can talk to the jews about such verses of the law, not Christians.

taofeeq137:

loool
Matthew 5:18
For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Matthew 5:19
Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Even more reAssuring than 17

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by j1mmy: 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2015
Teempakguy:
Islam is . . . well, an uncultured and uncivilized religion.

Every "peaceful" moslem is one that has been exposed to western influence.

Rubbish, a peaceful muslim is one who lives in a place where muslims are the minority. It is in the koran. They reproduce more than others anywhere they live and they try and brainwash others into islam with the aim of getting a majority population before their real motives come out.

Go study muslims well sleep-walking-friend

4 Likes

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Dumdum217(m): 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
Of course they are not muslims, even muslims are not islam
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by hamilton62(m): 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
taofeeq137:

so...should we say u guys are disobedient, or you all think you are bigger than God, and will decide on which law to follow, and which to ignore?
Please what is Christianity?
A religion through Christ Jesus you can see God
who is a christian?
A Christian is he who has same qualities or try to be like Christ etc Christ-like
Did Christ ask for the maim and mar of the unbelievers?
No, he said He came not for the righteous but to set sinners free with the ultimate sacrifices of His blood...
If Christ never killed any then do Christians for blasphemy?
No, because no man has the right over life but God.
Christianity never and will never support killing because the world of God said that we are all sinners both the Christians etc and our righteousness is like a filthy rag in the presence of Go and if we say we have no sin in us that the truth of the father is not in us.. we were saved by grace so we cant kill...

2 Likes

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by ajepako(f): 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2015
It's very 'un-islamic' to shout 'allah akbar before killing

But fine to yell: Sai Buhari
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by chesterlee(m): 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
Shouting 'Allahu akbar isn't Islam'
Buhari what is Islam then

Maybe Shouting 'Sai Baba' before bombing!!
#Iranu
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Demmzy15(m): 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
limamintruth:

Pointless.

Slave trade was also carried out by arab muslims against africans.

So you want to blame slavery by Europeans on Arabs right?! So those men, women and children transported from the Atlantic to the Americas were all supervised by Arabs?!! undecided Don't spill garbage here o!

Racism against blacks is still rife in alot of muslim dominated countries around the world.
Islam as a religion condemns racism and if you don't know we have black Arabs, racism was what was thriving in European societies and you want to blame Islam?!

Most territories being occupied by arab muslims today were forcefully snatched from the original inhabitants during ancient islamic conquests.
Tell me the Arab army that converted Chinese Muslims who make up to 40 million of China's population, the Arab that invaded Indonesia(the largest Muslim country)and Malaysia?!

No one who forget the Byzantine Empire which conquered many parts of middle-east and Africa imposing Christianity. The persecution of Jews for almost a Millennium by Christians.

There is no verse in the Holy Bible that encourages christians to kill unbelievers for God.
So your post makes zero sense.
Lemme not just start with you, it's better you say you've never heard rather than say it doesn't exist. It does exist and don't want to go into this because it's a politics topic not religious!
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by dckng16(m): 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
sad
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by limamintruth: 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
efilefun:
So you believed those fools are Muslims Lmao

Of course they are. Who is a muslim by your definition? undecided

BTW, I dont just believe anything a 'human' says hook, line & sinker without any valid evidence to back it up. I bet if another Isis freed captive had said islam breeds terrorism, you will never agree. Hence I see no reason I should believe the supposed journalist's unverifiable claim. cool
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2015
johntolu:

I am sure this your revelation is inspired. You have actually redefined Islam unconsciously. Your definition is actually the quintessential of what Islam stands for.

There is no such thing as Islamic Extremists as those so called extremists are the true adherents of that religion and are merely following on the example of their prophet, Mohammed. When Shekau boasted of abducting Christian School girls and threatening to sell them into slavery he backed it up with Islamic injunctions.

The only thing that is had to understand and apprecite is how groups like ISIS and Boko Haram do enjoy widespread and tacit support among so called "peaceful Muslims".

The only thing I am sure of is that all Muslims have a Supremascist view over people of other faiths and that they believe that the conquest of these "Kafurs" is inevitable .

3 Likes

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by johntolu: 4:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
Adex7004:
Many of you are ignorant of what you are saying, if you don't know the origin of something, it is not necessary you should speak because people are talking, I just want you people who are abusing Islam, abusing our prophet to know somethings, every religious speak about war in their books, Christians are also guilty of this offence,did you know how Christianity were propagated in my many countries? many people were killed by the Christian crusaders, in countries which people were Muslims, go nd do research of what happened in Spain and France how Christian crusader killed many people because they want to establish their religion, even to the extend that mosque were turn to churches, what do you want to say about that. It was written in ur Bible where jesus told his people to go nd sell their cloth to buy sword, tell me what does he want to use the sword for,. Talking about Islam that it was preach by sword, it has been existence in the creation of world that when God sent his prophet there will be people that will hate him nd try to kill him, that is what happened, he was persecuted for many years without him raising sword against them they drove him his town because he called to believe in one God, after he endure this for many years , God now give him order defense his faith from this people, all the fight he fought was defensive fight, nd he never harm those who do not fight him. PLEASE TRY TO STUDY ISLAM VERY FOR YOU SAY ANYTHING YOU DON'T KNOW

I will advise you to take a second look at what you have written, and ask yourself if it makes any sense to you.
If you think it does, I will advise you to volunteer to enlist with ISIS because that is why your self believe could be better actualized.
Congrats in advance for your gift of 70 virgins 'in the hereafter' according to your Prophet.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by IYANGBALI: 4:35pm On Jul 09, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Leave mata 4 matais jare.

I s l a m a b a d joor..
more than baaaaaaaaad jare

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Saraki's Trial Spells Doom For Tinubu / Can Atiku Abubakar Defeat Muhammadu Buhari In 2019? By Dele Momodu / The Moment Governor El-Rufai Stormed Kajuru With Security After Massacre (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.