Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari (46488 Views)

Nigerians No Longer Shouting Recession – Amaechi / Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo / Islam, Buhari Among The Causes Of Bokoharam-shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by taofeeq137(m): 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
Judolisco:
how many Christians ave u seen following d above law of Moses even Jews Dnt take d law dat serious we r followers of Christ look very well again nd find aplace where Jesus instructed us to kill.

Matthew 5:17
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Matthew 5:18
For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Matthew 5:19
Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Please who is following Jesus o?
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by j1mmy: 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
Demmzy15:
Of course na! This Islamophobes below me you need frog jump!

Look how pale your comparison is, it is so laughable.

The number of moderate muslims denouncing the terrorists in their midst is very insignificant.

fundamentalism is a fundamental part of the lives of moderate muslims...since the main goal of every muslim is to convert (or brainwash) others by hook , crook and force. They just have an army that does most of it for them.

If they fool you, go do more research

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by gtkay(f): 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
I don't understand why Muslims defend the Quran by telling Christians to go find similar verses in the Bible... I think a better approach wld be to correct every misconception about the Quran..... Abi?

2 Likes

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Liadi2(m): 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
WombRaiders:
The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule.  Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding.  Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Muhammad was a military leader, laying siege to towns, massacring the men, raping their women, enslaving their children, and taking the property of others as his own.  On several occasions he rejected offers of surrender from the besieged inhabitants and even butchered captives.  He actually inspired his followers to battle when they did not feel it was right to fight, promising them slaves and booty if they did and threatening them with Hell if they did not.  Muhammad allowed his men to rape traumatized women captured in battle, usually on the very day their husbands and family members were slaughtered. 

It is important to emphasize that, for the most part, Muslim armies waged aggressive campaigns, and the religion's most dramatic military conquests were made by the actual companions of Muhammad in the decades following his death.  The early Islamic principle of warfare was that the civilian population of a town was to be destroyed (ie. men executed, women and children taken as slaves) if they defended themselves and resisted Islam. 
try to make ur research very Muhammad never kill a single soul in entire battle he took part so u can make research more let find out D truth b4 we open our mouth
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by ajepako(f): 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
Cutehector:
prophet mohamed is a prophet of peace... I won't trade words with u.

If i hear!
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Demmzy15(m): 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
j1mmy:

Look how pale your comparison is, it is so laughable.

The number of moderate muslims denouncing the terrorists in their midst is very insignificant.

fundamentalism is a fundamental part of the lives of moderate muslims...since the main goal of every muslim is to convert (or brainwash) others by hook , crook and force. They just have an army that does most of it for them.

If they fool you, go do more research
Lol, see who's talking. Where you the one that conducted the poll to know the number of the so-called 'moderate' Muslims, that you imply insignificant?!
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by shema101(f): 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
WombRaiders:
Total rubbish!

Islam is explicit on how to deal with Kafirs.

hear the original kafir talking. Lost soul
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
ibrokola:

Your name already tells a lot about you. Once again reference or you are a just another freaky ISLAMOPHOBE!

9:5 Slay the idolaters wherever you find them.

9:6 Those who submit and convert to Islam will be treated well. (Those who don't submit will be killed. See previous verse.)

9:7-9 Don't make treaties with non-Muslims. They are all evildoers and should not be trusted.

9:11 Treat converts to Islam well, but kill those who refuse to convert (see 9:5).

9:12-14 Fight the disbelievers! Allah is on your side; he will give you victory.

9:23 Don't make friends with your disbelieving family members. Those who do so are wrong-doers.

9:29 Fight against Christians and Jews "until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low."

9:33 The "Religion of Truth" (Islam) must prevail, by force if necessary, over all other religions.

9:41 Fight for Allah with your wealth and whatever weapons are available to you.

9:42 Those who refuse to fight for Allah (claiming they are unable) are liars who have destroyed their souls.

9:73 Fight the disbelievers and hypocrites. Be harsh with them. They are all going to hell anyway.

9:81-83 Those who refuse to give their wealth and lives to Allah will face the fire of hell.

9:85 Those who refuse to fight for Allah will be treated (along with their children) as unbelievers.

9:111 Believers must fight for Allah. They must kill and be killed. Allah will reward them for it.

9:123 Fight disbelievers who are near you, and let them see the harshness in you.

This is Allah's "last word" on tolerance and peace toward non-Muslims. If nothing else up to this point had abrogated the tolerant verses, the above verses completely wipe out every last positive verse in the Quran for non-Muslims.

And finally, there is no such thing as an "Islamaphobe". A phobia is an irrational fear but as can be seen from wide spread Islamic violence, being a non Muslim one ought to have a very heavy dose of healthy fear and caution when living among Muslims.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by efilefun(m): 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
limamintruth:

Of course they are. Who is a muslim by your definition? undecided

BTW, I dont just believe anything a 'human' says hook, line & sinker without any valid evidence to back it up. I bet if another Isis freed captive had said islam breeds terrorism, you will never agree. Hence I see no reason I should believe the supposed journalist's unverifiable claim. cool
Well ain't gat time to argue, you can believe in whatever pleases you. Good day

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
shema101:
hear the original kafir talking. Lost soul

I am proud to be known as a Kafur rather than a blood letting Muslim.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Cutehector(m): 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
ajepako:

If i hear!
ok
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by taofeeq137(m): 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
Judolisco:
how many Christians ave u seen following d above law of Moses even Jews Dnt take d law dat serious we r followers of Christ look very well again nd find aplace where Jesus instructed us to kill.

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Demmzy15(m): 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
haibe:

okay those are merely sects, most religions have sects, even islam.. thats different from killing people with reference from a god in a holy book
OK, so @emboldened, which religion is that?!
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
Liadi2:
try to make ur research very Muhammad never kill a single soul in entire battle he took part so u can make research more let find out D truth b4 we open our mouth

But he ordered his followers to kill to which they did.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by ajepako(f): 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
ndcide:
Sorry but buhari is deceiving himself then.

He was speaking with oby ezekwesili. She is configured for that.

Dont be suprised when Ezekewsili starts covering her bald head

Anything to get an appointment and keep her garri..

Yeye middle aged ashie!

3 Likes

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
Shebi barcanista said Buhari never agreed or acknowledged that Boko Haram is a terrorist group? This guy! You are just a lieing confusionist.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by dckng16(m): 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2015
taofeeq137:

Guy u re talking trash, at the same time yarning dust

U don't even know the dip meaning of the scriptures u re quoting

6 Likes

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by haibe(m): 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
Demmzy15:
OK, so @emboldened, which religion is that?!
the once that shout allahu akbar before killing
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by j1mmy: 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
Cutehector:
prophet mohamed is a prophet of peace... I won't trade words with u.

Peace = raping a 9 year old girl called Aisha

Peace = telling your followers their duty is to forcefully convert others

Peace = killing anyone who leaves your filthy religion

Peace = using over 100 verses to ask for the death of unbelievers

Peace = raping the wives of prisoners in front of the prisoners

Peace = is telling your followers to deceive using lies any discussed facts about your religion

Peace = leaving behind a legacy that the civilized world sees as a repugnant villian.

Mohammed is an ancient version of cave terrorist Abu Musab Al-Zaqawi - a butcher!
and if Mohammed was alive today a drone would have dropped a 500 pound bomb on his head.

4 Likes

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2015
taofeeq137:

When last did you hear of a Christian spraying a crowd of non Christians with bullets or beheading them or blowing himself or herself up and shouting Jehovah ?

By their seed ye shall know them.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by olalat(m): 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
And christianity permit u to steal. Tell me d benefit of a stealing hand. What can u say about death penalty of chinese.
Cutehector:
And if yu steal, ur hands will be chopped off... Is dat islam too? Did prophet mohammed include dat in his teachings? Wasn't he a prophet of peace? Am sure prophet mohammed must be so ashamed of islam whereva he is now...
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by taofeeq137(m): 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2015
dckng16:

Guy u re talking trash, at the same time yarning dust
U don't even know the dip meaning of the scriptures u re quoting
LOL, so much for sum1 that understands it.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Classicman47(m): 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
So says a man who himself is a confirmed extremist.
Did he not kill innocent ppl in his heydays too?
Or maybe he wasn't yelling Allahu Akbar while he was at it.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by taofeeq137(m): 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2015
WombRaiders:

When last did you hear of a Christian spraying a crowd of non Christians with bullets or beheading them or blowing himself or herself up and shouting Jehovah ?

Thats the point we are making here, a real muslim shouldnt kill anybody, for any reason, except in self defense, against the one that is about to kill you.
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Judolisco(m): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
taofeeq137:

yeah he came to fulfill d law ask urself do u know d law he came to fulfill
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by shema101(f): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
taofeeq137:

Leviticus 24:16 - And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, [and] all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name [of the LORD], shall be put to death.
shut the bleep up. U think the bible its meant for just undersatanding it literally? Mmm see dix islamic mofo o. How can we have a peaceful nation with people like u and ur religion secretely wishing death to others. Don't drag the bible into ur rubbish. What do u even know abt leviticus. Blood sucking demonic islam.

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Demmzy15(m): 4:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
haibe:
the once that shout allahu akbar before killing
Allah is God in Arabic and during the Lebanese Civil War, Christians Militias killed Muslims and Druze shouting Allahu AKBAR. So are you referring to Arab Christians?! undecided
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by hamilton62(m): 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
taofeeq137:

so...should we say u guys are disobedient, or you all think you are bigger than God, and will decide on which law to follow, and which to ignore?
hahaha
you see your ignorance?
Those were histories for the knowledge because it was in Israel and Christianity wasn't then....
Are Israelites Christians?
Ask yourself who are Christians and the origin then you will understand...
CLEAR YOUR IGNORANCE ABOUT CHRISTIANITY
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Cutehector(m): 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
j1mmy:

Peace = raping a 9 year old girl called Aisha

Peace = telling your followers their duty is to forcefully convert others

Peace = killing anyone who leaves your filthy religion

Peace = using over 100 verses to ask for the death of unbelievers

Peace = raping the wives of prisoners in front of the prisoners

Peace = is telling your followers to deceive using lies any discussed facts about your religion

Peace = leaving behind a legacy that the civilized world sees as a repugnant villian.

Mohammed is an ancient version of cave terrorist Abu Musab Al-Zaqawi - a butcher!
and if Mohammed was alive today a drone would have dropped a 500 pound bomb on his head.
no u don't get it... Mohammed was a good man.... Its just his followers dat are bad.... Mohammed isn't proud of the islam it has become today....
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by j1mmy: 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
Demmzy15:

Lol, see who's talking. Where you the one that conducted the poll to know the number of the so-called 'moderate' Muslims, that you imply insignificant?!

Let me guess, Mohammed also did not rape a 9 year old girl called Aisha...

You are a candidate for suicide bombing - going by your level of brainwashing!!!

1 Like

Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by ibrokola(m): 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
WombRaiders:

9:5 Slay the idolaters wherever you find them.

9:6 Those who submit and convert to Islam will be treated well. (Those who don't submit will be killed. See previous verse.)

9:7-9 Don't make treaties with non-Muslims. They are all evildoers and should not be trusted.

9:11 Treat converts to Islam well, but kill those who refuse to convert (see 9:5).

9:12-14 Fight the disbelievers! Allah is on your side; he will give you victory.

9:23 Don't make friends with your disbelieving family members. Those who do so are wrong-doers.

9:29 Fight against Christians and Jews "until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low."

9:33 The "Religion of Truth" (Islam) must prevail, by force if necessary, over all other religions.

9:41 Fight for Allah with your wealth and whatever weapons are available to you.

9:42 Those who refuse to fight for Allah (claiming they are unable) are liars who have destroyed their souls.

9:73 Fight the disbelievers and hypocrites. Be harsh with them. They are all going to hell anyway.

9:81-83 Those who refuse to give their wealth and lives to Allah will face the fire of hell.

9:85 Those who refuse to fight for Allah will be treated (along with their children) as unbelievers.

9:111 Believers must fight for Allah. They must kill and be killed. Allah will reward them for it.

9:123 Fight disbelievers who are near you, and let them see the harshness in you.

No bro. Quote the whole Surat so we may understand why such was said in the verse. Its hypocrisy to take words out of context! And that's what u islamophobes have being doing all this while.

This is Allah's "last word" on tolerance and peace toward non-Muslims. If nothing else up to this point had abrogated the tolerant verses, the above verses completely wipe out every last positive verse in the Quran for non-Muslims.

And finally, there is no such thing as an "Islamaphobe". A phobia is an irrational fear but as can be seen from wide spread Islamic violence, being a non Muslim one ought to have a very heavy dose of health fear and caution when living among Muslims.
We might as well begin to fear Christian barbarism towards Islam hundreds of years ago, going by what you are trying to portray!
Re: Killing People While Shouting Allahu Akbar Is Not Islam – Buhari by Demmzy15(m): 4:47pm On Jul 09, 2015
WombRaiders:

have you not heard?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Photos Of Armed Robbers Intercepted By Buratai Convoy Along Numan-yola Road / Osun Election: INEC Official Caught In Ayedaade LGA (Photo) / Black Sooth In My Compound In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.