Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,964 members, 7,835,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion (55372 Views)

Governor Ambode Is Fulfilling His Campaign Promises - PDP / This Is How A Councillor Says He Is Delivering His Campaign Promises / Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Firefire(m): 4:43am On Jul 10, 2015
foxxynik:
All Progressive clowns have no idea of what Buhari is really up to...
My ideology is very simple and I will not tolerate any insult from any baztard...
Firstly, he moved ministry of defence to Borno where BH fight seems hot... With this moves, one will expect a fire-for-fire action. The general came back and tell us he wants to Negotiate! Question is, Why did u move the defence Hq to Borno?
Secondly, he said the killing of BH is seemingly the killing of a northerner.... He resumed office about two months and some days now. And about a thousand of gallant Nigerians have died in the process and media had carried out that the incumbent president isn't with any idea of how to tackle the insurgency. Buhari wants us to believe that he doesn't know who is sponsoring this sect. He is playing with the minds of the masses. He knows fully well that if he resumes office and then implement a strong military hand-grip on BH that people will point fingers at him... So he tries to relent a little and let the killings to continue for a while then he will fetch us the solution we've been waiting for. He claims to be a general and so he wants to outsmart a whole nation!
His motion on the movement of the ministry of defence will fully be recovered when he settles the BH case and many northerners will be recruited into the defence more. And the northerner will have upper hands to fight a religion fight... Northerners will be the only ones that will be recruited into army, navy and airforce. Northerners will train only their children into the force. Many illiterates will be employed. And they'll stand at the roadside with no understanding of english and be extorting money from passer-by.
Should Buhari have more evil intentions all in the name of providing aims to his people. He should also understand that the country is one. And doing this will divide this country.
Buhari has always fought for his herdsmen, especially when treated badly, he will seek for ransoms. He cares more about his fellow northerners more than he cares about other tribes. Reasons people like Tinubu will never have a good seat beside Buhari.

All your submissions are fact!

I pity the educated f'ools both online and offline.

2 Likes

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by susolzik(m): 4:44am On Jul 10, 2015
The Wailing Wailers!
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by trustdanalhaji(m): 4:44am On Jul 10, 2015
am very surprised!! why are you always saying that PMB will not fulfill his promise?
If you think you are good son of the soil you are not. you dont want improvement you just want PMB to fail.
if PMB fail you will be happy and you dont think that you have fail to, up to now PMB he did not reach 100days in office.
Please think about it.

1 Like

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by EmekaBlue(m): 4:52am On Jul 10, 2015
hahaha..All na wash na..Even light i dey pray make he do i no sure
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by ledaman: 4:55am On Jul 10, 2015
poverty and ignorance has made majority of us to believe all leaders are the same. we clamour for change, we got the change yet we cannot change our mind set from pessimism !

1 Like

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Chuksdede(m): 4:58am On Jul 10, 2015
smileyAPC CHANGE..... hehehehe still watching tho

1 Like

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by SouthernBreeze(m): 4:59am On Jul 10, 2015
#TeamWailingWailer# smiley
calebo101:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Only the illiterates, gullible, and witches that carry broom believed those in the first place. Some of them full nairaland here dey defend baba illiterate hoping for 5000 naira and free food everyday undecided.

We just hope after 4 years Nigeria will not be contesting with Zimbabwe or Greece. For now Nigeria is on a standstill. Investors are trooping out, stock market is in lull. Literally there is nothing going on now in Nigeria. We have a trainee president and a vice who thinks governance and politics is by textbooks and bible. May God see us through.

I'm Proud to be a wailing wailer cool. I wail and intercede to God on behalf of the illiterates and gullible in Nigeria. I pray God delivers them from broom waving demons and grant them favor so they will not depend on Buhari for 5000 Naira living wage and free food. Wouldn't you rather wail with me? wink

1 Like

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by CallMeMadMan: 5:03am On Jul 10, 2015
Dullard of Daura is a mad man grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by ochoi(m): 5:17am On Jul 10, 2015
Its rily a shame 2 hear our youths talk in ds manner, buhari is barely two months in office nd a lot of pdp/Gej loyalists re alrdy cumin up on daily basis wit negative and hate speeches 4getting dt they were on dt seat 4 I6yrs wit ntin 2 show 4 it even wit huge resources spent.I dn't support any party bt can any of these pdp loyalists list jst 6 promises dt was fulfilled by ur party in d last 16yrs out of d thousand promises made since 1999? Pls d election is over, so pls gv ds Man d chance nd tym 2 wrk cos his success is 4 d overall gud of d nation!
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 10, 2015
The guy who posted this write-up must be a PDP person.!

Make una free Buhari nah.! Stop waiting for people to change you! Make an effort too.! Must a BSC holder do a white caller job? Can't he also learn trade or acquire skills to change himself? Must the government provide everything? And by the way self, Buhari just started!

PDP ruled for 16 years, people experienced worst than what we are passing through now. And now you are here with your big mouth, posting rubbish, trying to distract people.!

Mtcheeeeeeeeeew! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by Abbey247: 5:22am On Jul 10, 2015
Let's see what happens in d first 6 months of his administration.....
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by amaben2020(m): 5:25am On Jul 10, 2015
Nothing good can come out of a dullard, Buhari is sick, he just said most of those things for his eternally gullible Northern followers to hail him as the next Messiah
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by faridpac3: 5:29am On Jul 10, 2015
2undexy:

http://www.naij.com/483457-six-campaign-promises-buhari-will-probably-never-fulfil.html
who told you he cant fulfil his promise? you people u hv to expect good from your leaders buhari found nigeria at the worst economic condition.gradually by God grace he will fulfil his promise.i think you are PDP agent
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by khassy(m): 5:32am On Jul 10, 2015
faridpac3:

who told you he cant fulfil? you people u hv to expect and hope good to your leader buhari found nigeria at the worst economic condition.gradually by God grace he will fulfil his promise.i think you are PDP agent
poorly constructed grammer

rubbish apc
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by faridpac3: 5:33am On Jul 10, 2015
amaben2020:
Nothing good can come out of a dullard, Buhari is sick, he just said most of those things for his eternally gullible Northern followers to hail him as the next Messiah
i think u are out of your sense.buhari is better than tipsy drunkard dullard OGOGORO SIPPER GOODLUCK EBELE
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by opribo(m): 5:33am On Jul 10, 2015
Our people say it is morning that determines how the rest Pf the day will be. For me I believe a man who is positive in his thinking always plans ahead.

Since winning election on March 28 that pmb and his gang are giving excuse that they didn't have handover note affected their take off plan hmm. Did it also affect the simplest one as putting up a team?
I know sooner than later sooner is going to come up with the usual excuse that 4 yes is not enough to fix the nations problem but at least we should see what you've done with the 4yrs you got.

The takeoff is not encouraging but I hope they stabilise achieve something within this tenure else we will try another. No 2nd chance
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by repogirl(f): 5:34am On Jul 10, 2015
One naira to one dollar nko?

Stabilise global oil prices nko?

Hit.the ground running nko?

All inclusive government nko?

I have made it ten points...I fit still add more but sleep still dey my eye.
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by CallMeMadMan: 5:39am On Jul 10, 2015
Lizabeth25:

Make una free Buhari nah.! Stop waiting for people to change you! Make an effort too.! Must a BSC holder do a white caller job? Can't he also learn trade or acquire skills to change himself? Must the government provide everything? And by the way self, Buhari just started!

PDP ruled for 16 years, people experienced worst than what we are passing through now. And now you are here with your big mouth, posting rubbish, trying to distract people.!

You must be a mad person tongue
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by oloriooko(m): 5:39am On Jul 10, 2015
OP better watch what you say cuz your case may turn out to be like the guy in the bible who dared the prophet

The seemingly impossible came to pass but the guy that doubted it like OP was trampled in the rush to get the goodies.

With good planning, good policies and political will to execute the policies and bits of divine touch, we will get there!
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by CallMeMadMan: 5:39am On Jul 10, 2015
Lizabeth25:

You must be a mad person tongue angry
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by CallMeMadMan: 5:40am On Jul 10, 2015
oloriooko:
OP better watch what you say cuz your case may turn out to be like the guy in the bible who dared the prophet

The seemingly impossible came to pass but the guy that doubted it like OP was trampled in the rush to get the goodies.

With good planning, good policies and political will to execute the policies and bits of divine touch, we will get there!
Mad man make I hear word jare! angry tongue
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by emeka2847: 5:41am On Jul 10, 2015
Where Di he say that? We know it emanated from the usual fake stories of Vanguard.
Buhari can't be rushed into acting as Jona did previously. Buhari must first get to the root of the rots.
UnknownT:
With the way Naira is falling, the #1=$1 promise. Though hiis boys still deny he said that
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by faridpac3: 5:45am On Jul 10, 2015
khassy:

poorly constructed grammer

rubbish apc
WHAT EVER SINCE U HV UNDERSTOOD WHAT I MEAN THATS ALL.TIPSY DULLARD KHASSY OGOGORO SIPPER
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by faridpac3: 5:49am On Jul 10, 2015
Lizabeth25:

THAT IS TRUE MY FRND PEOPLE I THINK SO
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by khassy(m): 5:54am On Jul 10, 2015
faridpac3:

WHAT EVER SINCE U HV UNDERSTOOD WHAT I MEAN THATS ALL.TIPSY DULLARD KHASSY OGOGORO SIPPER
another poorly constructed grammer angryangry

this is what happens when all this secondary school students finally get a phone to comment on NL... bro try passing waec first odeh
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by kristisking(m): 5:54am On Jul 10, 2015
Not everybody was carried away by all the fake and unrealistic promises baba one chance made.Those that were deceived voted him while those of us that know he is just going to deceive voted against him.One thing is sure,many will regret voting him.This man has spent about 40 days in office now and it seems he has lost ideas on how to go about his governance,in fact he is confused.I know people will say it is too early,but I didn't recall he ever said he was going to delay in fulfilling his promises when he was campaigning.He didn't tell us he was going to ask for time.Was he not the messiah Nigerians said they need?Then what stops him from performing miracles now that his predecessors could not perform.Nigerians have made a grave mistake of electing Buhari and they will leave to swallow the bitter pills.
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by faridpac3: 5:55am On Jul 10, 2015
repogirl:
One naira to one dollar nko?

Stabilise global oil prices nko?

Hit.the ground running nko?

All inclusive government nko?

I have made it ten points...I fit still add more but sleep still dey my eye.
u hv to wake up.
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by IdrisaHafi(m): 5:58am On Jul 10, 2015
u guys are faster than the shadow just a month and half u guys have started complaining.. Nigeria need to tackle insecurity first...Gej spend 6yrs in power with development No Light.Bad road. No good water and strike at school...

I believe buhari can't fulfil all that promise but let him try his best.. The worst APC is better than the best PDP

1 Like

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by faridpac3: 6:00am On Jul 10, 2015
khassy:

this is what happens when all this secondary school students finally get a phone to comment on NL... bro try passing waec first odeh
i beg my frnd pls try to stop wine drinking because u are still tipsy lol grin
khassy:

i beg my frnd pls try to stop wine drinking because u are still tipsy lol. your grammar too is not well constructed .i think u hv childish mine bye
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by bashydemy(m): 6:01am On Jul 10, 2015
I am a strong supporter of PMB and i know most of those promises cannot be fulfil but i know PMB will be a great leader and will change this country for good.... ALso about those promises, Well from all the campaign i watch on TV i dint see anywhere PMB mention this things they are just on Campaign posters could be the handwork of the campaign management, All i hear PMB saying then was to fight corruption to the minimum level which baba is doing that already and also to fight and chase Boko Haram out of Nigeria and he is also tacking that already.. Also to stable the economy etc..

2 Likes

Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by swaggprofessor(m): 6:03am On Jul 10, 2015
Nigerians are so quick in picking lies, deceit and mistakes made by celebrities that they forget the stupidity in their own path. My brother I will forgive u if this post is a copy and paste bt if u wrote it urself then this a display of your unquantifiable stupidity. so after a whole four months from the time that ur discovery should Mata it is now u feel the go to voice it out and to what goal. I jst read ur article because I was bored and ur stupidity actually lightened my mood
Re: Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion by huptin(m): 6:06am On Jul 10, 2015
With the renewed fight against corruption and stability of the economy, foreign reserves that was depleting fast like water in a basket, suddenly grew by about N3BN in a month, i am totally satisfied.
Buhari has not done anything, yet things are improving, i am totally satisfied, may this nation never be cursed with another GEJ again!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Disturbing Pictures Of Underage Boys Trained By Boko Haram / Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed / Tropicana Shopping Mall: Akpabio Opens N300 Million Facility In Uyo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.