Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

What Is The Greatest Mistake You Made In Choosing Your Career .... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Greatest Mistake You Made In Choosing Your Career .... (16385 Views)

15 Common Mistakes In Choosing A Career / How Can I Amend The Greatest Mistake I Have Made In My Life, / Did I Make A Mistake Studying Law? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Greatest Mistake You Made In Choosing Your Career .... by Benedict44(m): 7:35am On Jul 10, 2015
Good morning all....We have been hearing about career in this fields and no one have told us if he or she made a mistake in choosing his or her career so we would like to know if you made any mistake in choosing your career or did you just achieved success easily....

......The oga's in the house , your comments are highly needed ...tanx..
Re: What Is The Greatest Mistake You Made In Choosing Your Career .... by nairamaverick(m): 7:41am On Jul 10, 2015
no mistakes here
Re: What Is The Greatest Mistake You Made In Choosing Your Career .... by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 10, 2015
I dnt make a mistake choosing my present career bt the greatest mistake one can make in choosing a career is to be influenced,either by peers,family and the society at large.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Greatest Mistake You Made In Choosing Your Career .... by Badgers14: 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
My dad wanted me to be a medical doctor, mom wanted me to be a lawyer.. But i ended up not being any of them. The pressure was too much that i was losing concentration in school.
I settled with biochem. Proud metabolite cool

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Greatest Mistake You Made In Choosing Your Career .... by itzWarner(m): 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
The mistake was from the beginning when Adam & Eve chop fruit,since then people just dey make mistake anyhow ni jare

About the topic,my career is making money so there is no mistake innit

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Greatest Mistake You Made In Choosing Your Career .... by Soreza(m): 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
NOT MY CAREER BUT CHOOSING BUHARI WAS A MISTAKE JONA WAS RIGHT AFTERALLT HE BOKOHARAM KILLINGS DOUBLE,NAIRA FALLING DOUBLE,OTHER SECTORS STAGNANT OR THINGS CHANGING FOR THE WORSE.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Greatest Mistake You Made In Choosing Your Career .... by money121(m): 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

Call/whatsapp 08085310359 for your original stone coated roofing Tiles | See some of our project here >> https://www.nairaland.com/1806991/see-some-project-carried-out
Re: What Is The Greatest Mistake You Made In Choosing Your Career .... by kamez(m): 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
my parents wanted me to be a medical doctor. but i hate hospital environment, and i also like to have time to enjoy myself. so i rebelled and instead i studied industrial physics,

I'm currently enjoying the job of my dream,

so for now I think I made the right choice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Greatest Mistake You Made In Choosing Your Career .... by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
The greatest career mistake anyone can make is choosing the wrong spouse-unknown

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Greatest Mistake You Made In Choosing Your Career .... by nairaman66(m): 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
For some people having their spouses as career come and explain yourself! grin For me you don't have to have a career to be successful. To each his own!!

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Greatest Mistake You Made In Choosing Your Career .... by hakeem4(m): 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
I'm still in school and I pray I don't make any

Any civil engineer in the house

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Greatest Mistake You Made In Choosing Your Career .... by saudatu(m): 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
b right back.
Re: What Is The Greatest Mistake You Made In Choosing Your Career .... by holyokoto(m): 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
Joining the Armed forces at early age, which made me looses all my youthful life. Was very brilliant during my Secondary schools, but was hasty to achieve a career by so doing, remain stagnant in most aspect of Life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Greatest Mistake You Made In Choosing Your Career .... by Sas4lyf: 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
Father choosing for him
Re: What Is The Greatest Mistake You Made In Choosing Your Career .... by obinna2nv(m): 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
My biggest career mistake is being born in Nigeria, my Parents no try for that one at all! They no see all those parents that travel abroad to give birth to their children and give them dual citizenship in the process ni?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Greatest Mistake You Made In Choosing Your Career .... by NetBizguy: 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
j
Re: What Is The Greatest Mistake You Made In Choosing Your Career .... by GudluckIBB(m): 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
When there is no job in the country you are talking about mistakes?

Its Survival of the fittest !!

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Greatest Mistake You Made In Choosing Your Career .... by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
Seeing as I've successfully booked my space... Lemme comment

My parents wanted me to be a medical doctor... First of all I was good in the sciences of course the theory aspect.. But I knew Practical sciences wasn't just for me... The common sight of blood makes me nauseous... I can't even stand sick people.. Yes that's the truth, I hate hospital too.. The mere thought of it makes me squirm.. Now how exactly would I survive being a medical doctor....
As I grew up, I couldn't care less about their opinion... I knew exactly what I wanted..

I'd update later..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Mistake You Made In Choosing Your Career .... by makosine: 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
i wanted to be a medical doctor and end up being an electrical engineer ,is lovely and cool but sometimes fed up with it but i know one day it will surely pay.learn to love your carrier even if you make mistake or destiny choose it for u. smiley

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Greatest Mistake You Made In Choosing Your Career .... by oshiosense(m): 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
The greatest mistake on my part was always writing and scoring high in JAMB(6 times) but without the requisite knowledge to scale thru admission, until post jamb screening was introduced. My regret now is that then, I should have cut corners like some of my mates to get admission to study the course of my choice.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Greatest Mistake You Made In Choosing Your Career .... by Ololanla: 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
No mistake here........enjoying what am doing
Re: What Is The Greatest Mistake You Made In Choosing Your Career .... by Isaacmacdon(m): 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
Shezhawt:
None...
Really?

* Ur moniker tho... buh wait Over hundred can u rate Ur hotness as per Ur current d.p...

Well bk to d topic... I don't think there's a mistake I have ever made.. Reason is cos

I don't decide or choose my career ..

God does.. he worked out everything...

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Greatest Mistake You Made In Choosing Your Career .... by kilokeys(m): 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
I should have faced music

But come to think of it... Diversity isnt a bad idea

I am an engineer by cert, a facility manager by job, a PA, a personnel manager, a safety officer by prof. Exams, a guitarist , singer, pianist and erhmm plenry thingz.. And i get small change from all these..
LEARN whatever u can .. Thats d fastest way to EARN

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Greatest Mistake You Made In Choosing Your Career .... by anangboy(m): 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
Closed mouths don't get fed. Whatever you studied in school is your profession, any hustle paying your bills is your career.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Greatest Mistake You Made In Choosing Your Career .... by blackjack21(m): 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
well, I'm still looking for ideas. Except if you will regard drinking scotch and yelling at the TV a career?. grin

14:33:39
Jul 10, 2015

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Greatest Mistake You Made In Choosing Your Career .... by tolextony(m): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
Nothing
Re: What Is The Greatest Mistake You Made In Choosing Your Career .... by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
The Career is not a mistake but the dropping of BSC over HND that is the mistake. I'm regretting every bit of it.!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Greatest Mistake You Made In Choosing Your Career .... by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
I'm regretting for being in Mass Comm Dept. First of all,my course mates are set of dumb Assses. too lousy and talkative. I made the mistake right from my Secondary school when I choosed Art instead of Science,i have always wanted to be a medical doctor or an ICT expert(hacking,programming,web designing etc) but the fear of physics,mathematics and chemistry made me choose Art. Even at that time when I was in Art dept,i created a wapka website for my school. This my current field is just like a playing ground for me,although I'm doing very good,i find it not challenging ,I shouldn't have come here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Greatest Mistake You Made In Choosing Your Career .... by sotall(m): 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
lemne think about it
Re: What Is The Greatest Mistake You Made In Choosing Your Career .... by miblolo(f): 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
For choosn 2 b an ENT surgeon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guinness Nigeria Announces Fully Paid 26-week Parental Leave For Female Employee / Best Ways To Politely Shut Down A Conversation During Work Time / Origins Of Ten Common Professions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.