Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,098 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now (61928 Views)

Top Ten Hottest And Best Rappers In Nigeria 2016 / Top 10 Best And Hottest Rappers In Nigeria-nigerian Infopedia / Top 10 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria For 2015 (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by mrmax1(m): 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
SuperSuave:
you're kidding right? Olamide is the hottest overall artiste right now and the most consistent for the past 5yra
[b][/b]

Guy he's very correct, olamide shouldn't be on the list cos the op said hottest rapper and not hottest artiste, olamide isn't rapping at the moment
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by shegsrules(m): 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
1.Vector 2. Sinzu 3. Reminise 4. Olamide 5. Mode 9
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by Surejobsng(m): 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
philtex:
am missing on the list angry
Who u b? shocked
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by Justus94(m): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
Phyno tops d list
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by Frankiss44(m): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
greatiyk4u:
Placing OLAMIDE ahead of PHYNO FYNO only makes me feel u re a Yoruba guy cos I tink phyno is far away better............may cos I dnt understand wetin Olamide dey blab

Olamide over phyno anyday... Coming from a warri dude that barely understands Yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by fF01(m): 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
i disagree wit no.5, Ice Prince just dey try ni. notin special, na just SWAG en dey sell!
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by markwil(m): 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
You really funny man. Where VECTOR at
kay29000:
I was just watching Reminisce's 'Local Rappers' video yesterday, and was thinking of how far Nigerian rappers have come in the last couple of years. Things are now looking good for Naija rappers, and they don't have to sound foreign to be accepted.

I decided to put a list together, naming who I consider the TOP 5 HOTTEST rappers in Nigeria right now. Yup! Here goes.

5. Ice Prince

4. M.I

3. Phyno

2. Reminisce

1. Olamide

What do you think? You disagree with any placement? As I always say when I put lists like this up; this is the HOTTEST rappers in the game list, and not the most lyrical rappers in the game list. I believe these 5 guys I have mentioned are the hottest in the game right now, in 2015. Ice Prince has had a long stretch for the past 4 years, but I think they slowed things down at Choc City for him, so that his label mate, M.I can get some shine too with his latest album. Olamide and Phyno have been killing shit consistently for years now, but in the last couple of months, Reminisce has been bringing that fire. I would put him at number one, but Olamide's work ethic is just insane.

http://www.kaysrapzone.com/2015/07/top-5-hottest-nigerian-rappers-right.html
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by blessingee: 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
kevin30:
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI TODAY AND GET
STINKY RICH UPGRADE YOUR CAREER WITHIN
SECONDS, AND RECEIVE ENDLESS RICHES
FROM THE GREAT ALMIGHTY. HAVE YOU
EVER WONDERED HOW TO BE LIKE ALL YOUR
FAMOUS ICONS( JAY Z, JOHN CENA, RANDY
ORTON, CM PUNK, JUSTIN BIEBER, NICKI
MINAJ, RIHANNA, BEYONCE, AND MANY
OTHERS WHICH YOU KNOW OF OR TO BE
NOTICED OR TO GET ENDLESS RICHES, YOU
HAVE COME TO THE END OF THE ROAD FOR
ALL YOUR DREAMS TO COME TO PAST. GET
INITIATED TODAY AND GIVE US YOUR SOUL IN
EXCHANGE FOR RICHES BEYOND YOUR
SPENDING. REPLY FOR INITIATION AT
ILLUMINATICHURCHOFMONEY2@GMAIL.COM
OR CALL +2348100213252NOW

Illuminati don become wetin them dey hawk for MOLUE now abi? grin grin grin grin This guy must be high on wet mortuary weed!

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by Frankiss44(m): 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ice Prince sings more than he raps these days... Vector is a worthy replacement

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by kr0ne(m): 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
MuhdG:

I don't even know whayt to say to you.

Do u even know who rappers are?
You are just calling 'singers'
Here are rappers

MI abaga
Modenine
Boogey
Vector

Ice Prince Cannot rap
1000 likes for you!
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by nairamaniac: 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
These may be the hottest rappers due to commercials appeal. but not all of them are the best rappers. M.I is one of the best rappers not just in 9ja but in the world. his 1st two albums can attest to that. Don't be decieved by his inactivity for past 4years or his sub par album (Chairman). The man is a beast. I believe he deliberately slowed down due to lack of competition and need not to oppress his other label-mates. Next to M.I is Yung6 and erigga. 4get the local warri tone from Erigga, the guy is gooooood. Erigga has the best punchlines currently in Nigeria. He also does storylines like crazy. Have you heard the one with Oritshe Femi or his own remake of Wild wild west? Go and find them if you haven't heard them. Only Nas can be that creative when it comes to storylines. These 3 are currently the best. Then add Eva to the list. She does it so Effortlessly. She's more of a Lauryn Hill (Fuggees) type of rapper. I am not Yoruba, but i respect Olamide. The guy is good. You all may have gotten tired of him, but try to listen to his 1st album called Rapsody, that was RAW talents. Ice Prince is good, but seems to have stuck more of commercial appeal.
my list should be:
1. M.I
2. Yung6
3. Erigga
4. Olamide
5. Eva

Ice prince can play the 6th man on the bench to the above 5. Vector should be in there. but I don't know who he would sub. Eva needs to be there.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by luckyboss(m): 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
FLAWLES:
.don't u understand English? Pls read the TOpIC again,,,,,,,,mtwwwwwws
yes i don,t understand.
but in all he or whatever will be a rapper before hottest.
pls re-read my quote.
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by Surejobsng(m): 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
Here is my list

6. Ice Prince *Mutumina*
5. M.I *Chairman*
4. Vector *King Kong*
3. Phyno *Alobam*
2. Badoo *Shakiti Bobo*
1. Reminisce *Baba Hafusa*

#Lolo lolo local Rappers!
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by haibe(m): 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
SuperSuave:
you're kidding right? Olamide is the hottest overall artiste right now and the most consistent for the past 5yra
oga we are talking of rappers here.. thats not rap he does..
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by chesterlee(m): 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
My list....

5. Vector

4. Reminisce

3. M.I

2. Olamide

1. Phyno

Phyno is the hottest of them all!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by SuperSuave(m): 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
mrmax1:
[b][/b]

Guy he's very correct, olamide shouldn't be on the list cos the op said hottest rapper and not hottest artiste, olamide isn't rapping at the moment

kanye west sings in his songs, wale sings, does that mean they aren't rappers? Olamide is a rapper, he is versatile, he raps presently or not doesn't change the fact that he is a rapper.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by blessingee: 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
kay29000:

lol! You flipped it on the nikka

When the Nikka is yarning dust because of free MB grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by fF01(m): 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
rahazaqa:
cheesy maybe u dont know who reminisce is. he should even be in nos 1 spot
no mind dat guy jare! e sabi sleep ontop keke.
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by Frankiss44(m): 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
Kolade354:
Bro, I only answer d question you asked dat guy......In terms of Hotness Vector too is Hot Right now.....

Lyrically Vector is up there with the lot... But in terms of radio play, Vector has cooled off since the beginning of the year

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
My Top 5

1)Olamide

2) Reminisce

3) Phyno

4) Lil Kesh

5) Vector

Forget about punch line,the first for are full rep of how well the indigenous rap has come of age

#IbileUnited
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by SuperSuave(m): 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
haibe:
oga we are talking of rappers here.. thats not rap he does..
"rap he does" mtcheeew
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by Frankiss44(m): 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
nairamaniac:
These may be the hottest rappers due to commercials appeal. but not all of them are the best rappers. M.I is one of the best rappers not just in 9ja but in the world. his 1st two albums can attest to that. Don't be decieved by his inactivity for past 4years or his sub par album (Chairman). The man is a beast. I believe he deliberately slowed down due to lack of competition and need not to oppress his other label-mates. Next to M.I is Yung6 and erigga. 4get the local warri tone from Erigga, the guy is gooooood. These 3 are currently the best. Ice Prince is good, has stuck to more of commercial appeal than Raw talent. my list should be:
1. M.I
2. Yung6
3. Erigga
4. Olamide
5. Ice Prince.
May not be the hottest list. But definitely the best.

Erigga?? I give up

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by Frankiss44(m): 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
SuperSuave:
"rap he does" mtcheeew

SuperSuave:
"rap he does" mtcheeew

Lol
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by kay29000(m): 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
meccuno:
There is a difference between being hot and being the best lyricist......Mode 9 and MI are the best lyricist Nigeria Has......but the hottest are 1. Olamide 2. Phyno 3. Reminisce 4. Ice Prince.

Thank you o! some people don't just understand english...and I stressed it out in my Original Post, cos I know ignorant guys will always comment.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by fF01(m): 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
chuksmarvin:
When you ve listened to the likes of lecrae, andymineo, datruth, derek mineo, tedashiin k.l.a.k, slaughterhouse...et al.. like i ve done, yhu wouldnt even call these rappers.......
lol! na waa 4 u o! aw u go dey use Sleep compare Death??
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by kay29000(m): 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
Most of the people saying I don't know anything about rap make me laugh. They were probably shitting in pampers when I was listening to rap music. NO ONE...I repeat, no one on this thread knows more about rap music than me. But this is not about all that. This is about who is the hottest, and those guys I listed are the hottest. There is a big difference between hottest and best lyricist.
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by haibe(m): 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
SuperSuave:
"rap he does" mtcheeew
what's ur p with it?
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
Vector is naija best mc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Muhammad Ali's Picture In Heaven By Snoop Dog / Davido Issues Stern Warning After Toke Makinwa Flaunted Her Off-white Belt / Toyin Lawani: My Hair Costs N4 Million – (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.