Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now (61914 Views)

Top Ten Hottest And Best Rappers In Nigeria 2016 / Top 10 Best And Hottest Rappers In Nigeria-nigerian Infopedia / Top 10 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria For 2015 (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by MzMay(f): 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
4 puttin vector on dat list,one bottle of origin 4 u

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by ideatoprince18(m): 8:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
OP

IF ERIGGA NEW MONEY IS NOT ON DAH LIST THEN IS RUBBISH.......THIS GUY HAS DOPE LYRICS...GO ASK ANY NIGER DELTA BOI FROM BENIN,WARRI OR SAPELE..is only DAT they have low airplay
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by Teemeedlaw(m): 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
Where is Jesse Jags on that list, he should be number one.
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by cut007: 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ur list is a huge joke! Non of those rappers up there comes close to phyno at d moment and all of them (and more) are far ahead of reminice (and to think u used d song local rappers: where phyno completely anihilated olamide and reminece as ur reference, calls for serious concern).
Jesse jags
Ill bliss
vector
zoro
mode9
young6
even lil kesh and bosalin are all better dan dat poo u call reminice. D guy is so wack mehn!

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
i don't care about all you guys have been blabbing about but for me,, the best rappers are does who have punchlynz, rythms, words play. it doesn't have to be all about making noise and giving urself stylish names. There fore the top 5 best rappers in naija are; 1. Mi
2. jesse jags
3. vector
4. phyno
5. reminisce
and maybe if you need it down to 10,,,,,
6. phenom
7. yung6ix
8. erigga
9. olamide
10. ice prince
you can easily interchange Mi and jesse jags for 1st n 2nd positions and add slow dog and illbliss in the 11th and 12th positions respectively.
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
chiefololade:
My own opinion

5. Falz
4. Vector
3. Modenine
2. Olamide
1. M.I.
. Yoruba man so Olamide Na rapper?
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by ammyluv2002(f): 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
Pinkylilly:
For me...
1. Olamide
2. Reminisce
3. M.I
4. Phyno
5. Lil Kesh
[b]53. Mode 9
[/b]You wicked sha grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by chinae(m): 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
Realgana:
Eedris Abdulkarim Lord of Ajasa 2shots Ruggedman Alaye Indomie generation will be like what is this guy saying.
Laughzzzzz u remind me of someone in the 60's

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by RapLawd(m): 8:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
Op,

There's different between Rappers and Local Rappers...

Mr Incredible shouldn't be on that category...

It's just matter of time...

This is the main heading...

RapLawd
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by dyabman(m): 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
Realgana:
Eedris Abdulkarim
Lord of Ajasa
2shots
Ruggedman
Alaye
Indomie generation will be like what is this guy saying.

Yes what are you saying .. The op said last 2yrs you dey list old cargoes. For your info I'm ain't an indomie generation..

My honest list..

1. Olamide - his hard work is second to none at the moment.
2. Reminisce - Alaga Ibile Aka Baba hafusa has been tremendous since his first album and he keeps improving year in year out. His punchlines are DOPE ! For we the Ibile rap lovers.
3. Phyno - the cutest rapper in nigeria aka Alobam is one of the most featured rap artist today, I don't understand his dialect but hey I feel he spits Dopeness to his music just after I heard ghost mode I'm convinced he's one of the best we have around.
4. M.I - this short dude is already a legend in rap industry , his latest album tells how flexible and adaptive he can be. As other hot Naija rappers like olamide, reminisce and phyno are changing the the dimension of rap music M.I easily blends with the atmosphere and he's no push over like my old timer Ruggedybaba.
5. Vector the viper - Aka Mr. O'dun !!! .. I haven't really been a fan of him but he's no doubt a good rapper, and reason why I put him this list is because he has been rubbing shoulders with naija's local rappers and that is what it should be, make him no dey form Jay z voice for us.

Please Note..

The best rapper right now in Africa is Sarkodie !!

Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by kay29000(m): 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
dyabman:

Yes what are you saying .. The op said last 2yrs you dey list old cargoes. For your info I'm ain't an indomie generation..

My honest list..

1. Olamide - his hard work is second to none at the moment.
2. Reminisce - Alaga Ibile Aka Baba hafusa has been tremendous since his first album and he keeps improving year in year out. His punchlines are DOPE ! For we the Ibile rap lovers.
3. Phyno - the cutest rapper in nigeria aka Alobam is one of the most featured rap artist today, I don't understand his dialect but hey I feel he spits Dopeness to his music just after I heard ghost mode I'm convinced he's one of the best we have around.
4. M.I - this short dude is already a legend in rap industry , his latest album tells how flexible and adaptive he can be. As other hot Naija rappers like olamide, reminisce and phyno are changing the the dimension of rap music M.I easily blends with the atmosphere and he's no push over like my old timer Ruggedybaba.
5. Vector the viper - Aka Mr. O'dun !!! .. I haven't really been a fan of him but he's no doubt a good rapper, and reason why I put him this list is because he has been rubbing shoulders with naija's local rappers and that is what it should be, make him no dey form Jay z voice for us.

Please Note..

The best rapper right now in Africa is Sarkodie !!

Peace.

God bless you for this analysis. I also feel Sarkodie is the best rapper in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by no2fuks(m): 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
ice prince ep is trash
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by no2fuks(m): 8:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
see as M.I. resemble evil spirit for that pic wit ice prince
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
abdulrazat:

Wetin mode9 do you? grin
cheesy
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by BucciVics001(m): 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ok, that's good but what about, Gino and Alabia
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
tellwisdom:

Olodo sad
tongue
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
Frankaka8:
is lil kesh a rapper Abi na him shoki dey worry you?? LooLs #no bad blood
I just like him

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
justified19:
what of rugged and eedris
I cant find them on my list sef undecided
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
ammyluv2002:
[/b]You wicked sha grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
ideatoprince18:
........are u related to a goat?......cos u sounding like one!!!!!
ODE
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by EmmyDe25(m): 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
Pinkylilly:
For me... 1. Olamide 2. Reminisce 3. M.I 4. Phyno 5. Lil Kesh . . . 53. Mode 9
lol...Mode 9 number 53? You so harsh.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by no2fuks(m): 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
Frankiss44:

Lol.. That's harsh... I think Ice Prince is a case of success getting to your head.. I gave up on him when he featured Sarkodie on a track, and Sarkodie murdered him without respect

its a mystery how ice prince is one of the hottest everybody I know in real life thinks he is wack EVERYBODY
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by Bonapart(m): 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
Pinkylilly:
For me...
1. Olamide
2. Reminisce
3. M.I
4. Phyno
5. Lil Kesh
53. Mode 9
modenine is the genesis of rapping
So respect him for that
Even the children you list above are still trying to understand the meaning of rap except mi

Go and listen to zoning out by mode9
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by Bonapart(m): 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
1. Olamide (He's like the most hard working artiste at the moment. *in his voice* Mon be kiri bi olosho, mi o kin duro ni junction)

2. Reminisce ( Baba Hafusa have got lyrics mehn *in his voice* Tell me who rap pass me this year, nowo kin ri e abi o fe tee.)

3. Phyno ( Another very hardworking phellow *in his voice* Emi phyno, kin ma ladi, kin ma jedi, eji sinba.)

4. M I ( He's ok, his flow is good after all he raps in english.)

5. Vectorrrrrrrrrrr ( Nigerian Jay-z. He's my boyfriend. I really hope he's working on an album cuz it's been a while and consistence is the key. *in his voice* I run ekiti, fayose)

It's been a while, where is Mode 9 na
two euroba for first and second... i dey clap for you
Sentiments kill you
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by no2fuks(m): 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
justified19:
u right on dis. phyno is good, I dnt understand ibo tho bt I like him...olamide, is equally good..but I dont think he raps again, he just rhymes.

Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by Mcleo007(m): 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
Brytawon:
Ice Prince tops that list; ask Jay-Z.

Zamani that can't do a free style? sad
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by encryptjay(m): 9:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
Vector at your door like ding ding dong!!!

It's only a dumb being that will call Lil Kesh a rapper. grin Someone has put him as number 5 on his list.. Chai

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by xcesswag(m): 9:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
kay29000:

Pls name just one song from Vector in 2015 that is hot on radio...Just one song.
king kong
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by iamkingzlee(m): 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
Is there another Reminisce undecided cos, the one I'm familiar with shouldn't be considered a rapper with the likes of Vector olamide, M.I and Phyno. Reminisce, barely raps 30seconds at a go!
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by Molz(m): 9:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
where is VECTOR
MI don slack nahhhh......
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by iamkingzlee(m): 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
Molz:
where is VECTOR
MI don slack nahhhh......
True! But, M.I is considered a rapper anyday. The G is just too good..
Re: Top 5 Hottest Rappers In Nigeria Right Now by Nemesis99(m): 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
AirstarKane:
Here's my top 5

Mi grin
Vector tha viper kiss
Ice prince smiley
Blaise the lovely female rapper can't find her again thoug sad

That's all thanks smiley
yea! I love blaise loke scatter but if u aren't consistent, u can't be categorized as one of the best. but here is mu humble list
1) Olamide
2) reminisce
3) vector
4) m.I
5) phyno

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos / Linda Ikeji Drags Wizkid To Police Commissioner / Prophetess BĂ©nie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.