Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled (63140 Views)

The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch / Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times / A Copy Of The SSS Memo That Suspended Marilyn Ogar, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by fulanimafia: 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Keep masking your legendary foolishness .Only a clown in a developed society would scream not to be quoted in an anonymous forum. grin

Which of the caves did you crawl out from and what century? undecided

Stick to the topic and stop confirming your idiocy on this forum, though it's naive to expect sense from impoverished pipeline vandals.

1 Like

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by anwo247: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
One of them told TheCable: “Daura was informed about the attack in Kano way before it happened. He refused to release money or approve the operations until bombs went off in three states.

“His records show that he was at the very bottom of his class, and during his service years, his file was filled with a lot of queries that should ordinarily disqualify him from the job. There are a lot of competent northern officers who can lead the DSS. Daura is not one of them.”
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by eagleeye2: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
AdamsBashforth:
O my! How can you sack fresh graduates?
I thought I was the only one who saw that. This guy hates GEJ so much to inflict pain and trauma on innocent people.
The irony of this, is that some of those sacked were once blindly chanting Change, Change.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by OYEDIPE(m): 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
jcross19:
This is revenge. How can a leader survive when vengeance runs in his blood I smell doom around mr president.
The lesson of the story is -Don't be partisan.
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by fulanimafia: 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
WombRaiders:

You are a Buharist fanatic and last I checked your Buhari said "a fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the north"!

Do not deny your Dan fodio heritage and Boko affiliations

I repeat, we patriotic Nigerians through our loyal Armed Forces will mercilessly crush, destroy and eliminate any terrorist uprising threatening the unity and sovereign integrity of this country whether Boko Haram, southern militants or noisemaking biaf-rats.
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by MalcoImX: 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
WombRaiders:

Buhari never ever had a clue.

His only ambition is to become President and further his Islamization plans but he will fail.

Keep believing the lie
It's not about Buhari. You've been known to be an Islamophobe.
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by socialmediaman: 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
jcross19:
This is revenge. How can a leader survive when vengeance runs in his blood I smell doom around mr president.

Does not concern Nigerians 1 bit if their salaries are paid, unemployed ones get jobs, job recruitment is done by merit and entrepreneurs get credit facility. Do you now understand that its just you and some other PDP sympathizers who give a hoot about this?
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Truckpusher(m): 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
fulanimafia:

Stick to the topic and stop confirming your idiocy on this forum, though it's naive to expect sense from impoverished pipeline vandals.
You wish, well for the records it gives me joy that anytime I chose to vandalize those pipelines your folks catches hell and pee in their pants simply because you fathers are bunch of pedophiles and your mothers baby factory that keep churning out kids they can't cater for in their dozens with more than three women grin

Menh......una be bastard for that region I swear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by MalcoImX: 9:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
tonychristopher:

for now absolutely nothing
You'll never see anything in a million year.
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Realist2: 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Believe me today, if mr Buhari chooses to rule the country in the of way revenge and paying back grudges then i see him not be able to complete his 4yrs.
Great leaders don't rule with revenge,but one thing i know is that revenge does not end with the person that initiate it, it spill over to another generation.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Truckpusher(m): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
nwadiuko1:
that or you lost your sense of humor grin
I haven't , I'm only clowining around with him. grin
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by ruffDiamond: 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
angry kick that partisan ,big a.SS ugly b1tch to the curb now!what the fvck is she doing hanging around abuja for wetin na??I kick her FVCKING a.SS back to borno ! Three years study leave my a.SS ole!
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by sapientia(m): 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
Rubbish..

This was how IBB killed the Nigerian Airforce cos of fear of coup (So i heard)..

Demoting already promoted officers after due process was followed..

Sacking recruits after months of training with FGN resources..

Continue...

2 Likes

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by repogirl(f): 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
HungerBAD:
The law of Karma 101.

All good deeds must be rewarded.

All bad deeds must not go unpunished.

She started this war and she should finish it.
....and some people call me petty..... what is this but the height of pettiness?

Incase you didnt know, johnny1980, your leader is full of a truckload amount of pettiness and it has begun unravelling...you can choose to see it or remain blind to it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Intendy: 9:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
HungerBAD:
The law of Karma 101.
All good deeds must be rewarded.
All bad deeds must not go unpunished.
She started this war and she should finish it.
SUPPORTED
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by nwadiuko1(m): 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
I haven't , I'm only clowining around with him. grin
k bros
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by repogirl(f): 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
eagleeye2:

I thought I was the only one who saw that. This guy hates GEJ so much to inflict pain and trauma on innocent people.
The irony of this, is that some of those sacked were once blindly chanting Change, Change.
yeah, they got the change they wanted...a change in employment status! Lmao!

2 Likes

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by anwo247: 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
sapientia:
Rubbish..

This was how IBB killed the Nigerian Airforce cos of fear of coup (So i heard)..

Demoting already promoted officers after due process was followed..

Sacking recruits after months of training with FGN resources..

Continue...

Don't mind this animal called Buhari. I can't even take buahri for a House boy. His reasoning is just too low...no wonder he cld not provide his waec cert. He just has never attempted waec exam . mtcheeeeew
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by fulanimafia: 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
You wish, well for the records it gives me joy that anytime I chose to vandalize those pipelines your folks catches hell and pee in their pants simply because you fathers are bunch of pedophiles and your mothers baby factory that keep churning out kids they can't cater for in their dozens with more than three women grin

Menh......una be bastard for that region I swear.

Coming from a weakling left with no option but steal oil from blocs owned by my fathers and run from his own kin hired to guard the pipelines, you're truly shameless and lack self respect.

You must think it's still the impoverished jobless creek rats like you that are still guarding those pipelines, touch them again and the wailing that came after the Calabar bombing will be child's play compared to the pain you will cause your poor loved ones.
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by darkjorse: 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
This stupid thing Buhari is doing will lead Nigeria nowhere. This is no "change" it is bitterness and personal vendetta by Buhari and his northern cabal. The same thing they do can be undone by another president all in the name if change
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by cabaliciouscabal: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
The igbos should Jst shut up dia mouth, any policy dat didn't favour dem dey shout to heavens, ar d igbos more special dan other Nigerians? Dey brought Boko Haram prisoners to Anambra dey shouted, dey asked to rebuild ladipo market dey ar crying, now dey ar posting a civil servant yet dey ar complaining, is not by force if she is tired of d job she should resign period, afterall pple dat ar in Bornu ar human beings , at tyms I do wondered xactly where dis igbos fell from.

1 Like

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by kenny091(m): 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
Editor1:
Our instagram President is seriously on a revenge mission.

If this is the change dat was promised, den we have been sold a Dummy. Unfortunately, 4yrs is too long to endure dis slowpoke government!

GEJ, we really Miss u...at least u weren't keeping up with the Kardashians at Aso Rock.
May 28th shld be set aside as a day to apologise to GEJ for the conspiracy against him.
We were hypnotized!!

Don't lie, you did not vote buhari, you are tanoid. And its too early to start attacking buhari. You might run out of steam. There is still four years to go
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by darkjorse: 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
seunmsg:
Marilyn Ogar deserves all the bad treatment she's getting from the DSS right now. She was too partisan for a career intelligence officer. I have no pity for her. This should serve as lesson to other career public officers who take side openly during political contest. When shit get real, that politician won't be around to save you.
And can you explain what daura is doing now? Is it any different

1 Like

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by MalcoImX: 10:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
PrivateRyan:
Seems there are no smart peeps from dat Daura. First buhari fail waec, now dis Lawal daura guy was at the bottom of his class at the sss. Nawaoo, which kind village be dat na
Go ahead and tell us how many people were in his class? Buhari is too lenient sef. This is a woman we thought should have been in jail.
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
madam ogar please resign and leave dullard to do what he knows how to do best. you have served your country to your own best.
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by mrvictor: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
Firefire:

One of them told TheCable: “Daura was informed about the attack in Kano way before it happened. He refused to release money or approve the operations until bombs went off in three states.

“His (Daura) records show that he was at the very bottom of his class, and during his service years, his file was filled with a lot of queries that should ordinarily disqualify him from the job. There are a lot of competent northern officers who can lead the DSS. Daura is not one of them.”

we are watching...
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by mrvictor: 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
Firefire:

“His (Daura) records show that he was at the very bottom of his class, and during his service years, his file was filled with a lot of queries that should ordinarily disqualify him from the job. There are a lot of competent northern officers who can lead the DSS. Daura is not one of them.”

we are watching...
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by MalcoImX: 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Useless CHANGE Government

Boo.hari as a president of Nigeria is a disaster to Africa - Ex US envoy.

Boo.hari has no solution to Nigeria's Problem - Balarebe Musa.
That hired foreign hand who is also a homosexual is what you're quoting to buttress your skewed point. As for Balarabe Musa, it's not about Buhari alone. Who has he not criticized?
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Firefire(m): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
Realist2:
Believe me today, if mr Buhari chooses to rule the country in the of way revenge and paying back grudges then i see him not be able to complete his 4yrs.
Great leaders don't rule with revenge,but one thing i know is that revenge does not end with the person that initiate it, it spill over to another generation.

God bless you, please allow the children of hate and bitterness to continue to hail Buhari.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
MalcoImX:
It's not about Buhari. You've been known to be an Islamophobe.

Why should I fear Islam?

People are afraid of what they don't understand.

I understand Islam very well not to be afraid of it.
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by MalcoImX: 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
mianyaegbu:
I ain't trying to support her partisan attitude, but this government f try n luck/unstable tire me ooo
Would you if you were Buhari leave her in the service at all? She thought she'll be jailed, that was why she was running to people like Abdulsalami to intercede for her. She's lucky that it's only a transfer and not a sack or jail.
Re: Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled by iwaeda: 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
MalcoImX:
That hired foreign hand who is also a homosexual is what you're quoting to buttress your skewed point. As for Balarabe Musa, it's not about Buhari alone. Who has he not criticized?

We are in it together,we will know who is wrong or right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili / Ram Costs N1million In Lagos As Cattle Traders’ Strike Bites Harder / Reno Omokri: Nnamdi Kanu Showed Extreme Carelessness By Going To Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.