Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,116 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Advice Me About Her Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me About Her Pls (863 Views)

Should I Leave Her? Pls Help!!! / Help Her Pls / How Do I Date Her Without Wooing Her,pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me About Her Pls by gafman15: 9:47pm On Jul 11, 2015
my girlfriend told me to have sex with her.and I told her until after marriage,and she said she will leave me .what should I do
Re: Advice Me About Her Pls by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
Go and jump inside the river

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me About Her Pls by stanbiggi(m): 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
Innocenty, u would ve ask us if ur mother. Or in law ask u to wash plate after u ve eaten, at age 40 if u should wash !
Re: Advice Me About Her Pls by ojun50(m): 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
Come hw old are u?
Re: Advice Me About Her Pls by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
You should try to convince her to wait like you have decided to. But if she doesn't tow the same line with you and insists on breaking up, then you should let her go.

Your relationship won't grow if you both having conflicting views about when you should have sex.

She wants sex and you don't want to give her, so it's better she go find a guy who would be in a relationship with her and engage in sex, while you should go look for a lady that would want to wait till after marriage.

1 Like

Re: Advice Me About Her Pls by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
Leave her.

Else, she'll leave you, go get a fvck buddy outside, fvck him, comeback to you, beg for forgiveness, agree to wait till marriage, you'll forgive her, and she fvcks him whenever she wants behind your back, while you keep deceiving yourself that she's waiting for you.
Re: Advice Me About Her Pls by Jboyossai(m): 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
Bro try secretly investigate to find out the reason behind that....just saying this incase she......you didnt expect me to say everything, did you?
Re: Advice Me About Her Pls by damilareoye: 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
allow her to walk away if after your explanation on the reason why you choose not to do it proves abortive.
Re: Advice Me About Her Pls by Tallesty1(m): 10:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
Answer this question.

Do You Really Need A Girlfriend
Re: Advice Me About Her Pls by Young03(m): 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
misssclassy:
You should try to convince her to wait like you have decided to. But if she doesn't tow the same line with you and insists on breaking up, then you should let her go.

Your relationship won't grow if you both having conflicting views about when you should have sex.

She wants sex and you don't want to give her, so it's better she go find a guy who would be in a relationship with her and engage in sex, while you should go look for a lady that would want to wait till after marriage.

tochi has spoken
Re: Advice Me About Her Pls by jamex93(m): 10:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
funny question

u can hang your self na if u dont know wat to do
Re: Advice Me About Her Pls by xtervaganza(m): 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
gafman15:
my girlfriend told me to have sex with her.and I told her until after marriage,and she said she will leave me .what should I do
you can transfer her to me till your wedding

Ogufe oshi
Re: Advice Me About Her Pls by pillan(f): 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
Why dnt u satisfy her?aint she human?if it were to be the other way round..most ppl wud start saying..dump her,she's eating somewhere else..nawa

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Man Ih The Smallest Genitals / How Guys Save Contacts Of Ladies Who Ask For More / Step Bye Step

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.