Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch (42613 Views)

Muslims Kick Against Christian/Christian Ticket In Ondo State / PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard / Gaidam Gave Out 100's Of Hilux Vehicles To The Army, Police (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Awesomeking: 9:49am On Jul 12, 2015
crystalzoe:
they should just ban it a beg. I no it won't happen anyway cos baba bubu no go gree.
who is baba bubu??
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 12, 2015
dokyOloye:
ehe,d jihadists don show.
I know say if no be say nairaland na online,una for don de throw bomb tey tey.

Yes, I am Jihadist. If you expected to be pained by that term, you must be one dumbass _fool.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 12, 2015
Insidous:

Ode!
YOU STILL DEY EXIST angry

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM angry
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 12, 2015
sonofananimal1:
YOU STILL DEY EXIST angry

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM angry

I thought you were dead

You undecided
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 12, 2015
neocortex:

The idea is about making bombing a very difficult assignment.
Niqab can easily be used to conceal weapons and bombs.

If I wasn't in one of my lighter moods, I would make fun of your ignorance.

But, I'll just educate you instead. A niqab is worn on the face, it's in no way possible to hide anything lethal under a niqab...

this is what a niqab looks like

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by malikisah: 9:57am On Jul 12, 2015
Why are we arguing about this?

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by justianoo(m): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2015
Never been a fan of Hijab.Really don't knw why Our muslim women ave 2 go thru this harsh law.It put it 2 you that more than 70% of women really don't lyk it.It about tym we d muslim men treat Women as our Equal.May ALLAH guide us right

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 12, 2015
Insidous:

No it is not. Use your common sense. How many people have been caught with bomb hidden under their look large kaftans? And how many people have been caught with guns and bombs hidden under their kimars? This is the more reason we should speak up against Boko Haram. They are the reason this is happening. You should be thankful that they are being frisked by women not men. undecided

If indeed they are being frisked by women, I guess it's okay.

But those women best not be dykes.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 12, 2015
RagnarLodbrok:

If indeed they are being frisked by women, I guess it's okay.

But those women best not be dykes.

Mtchewww

Trouble must be the only thing you live forundecided

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 12, 2015
justianoo:
Never been a fan of Hijab.Really don't knw why Our muslim women ave 2 go thru this harsh law.It put it 2 you that more than 70% of women really don't lyk it.It about tym we d muslim men treat Women as our Equal.May ALLAH guide us right

What did you just say?
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 12, 2015
Insidous:

Mtchewww

Trouble must be the only thing you live forundecided

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 12, 2015
RagnarLodbrok:

But, I'll just educate you instead. A niqab is worn on the face, it's in no way possible to hide anything lethal under a niqab...

You are wrong. Most women that wear niqab also use long hijabs(kimar). Therefore most times when people talk about niqab they are also referring to kimar

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Obum22(m): 10:03am On Jul 12, 2015
Let that stuff be banned At least for now. They can wear decent dresses that depicts modesty. I must not be a Hijab

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 12, 2015
[quote author=RagnarLodbrok post=35768252][/quote]

You know what to do, don't you? Get a life undecided
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 12, 2015
Dollyak:

lol spilled my drink grin

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 12, 2015
Insidous:

I thought you were dead

You undecided

NA YOU KILL ME NEH?

MEangry JUST TELL ME WETI YOU WANT
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Chitumu: 10:06am On Jul 12, 2015
ramdris:
I am a devoted and proud Muslim and I am in total support of this action. Desperate time calls for desperate measures. Instead of hijab, they can use small scarf and wound it round there neck, that way, nothing much will be revealed. We Muslims must support the government cause am pained to see this beautiful religion being degraded by those bastards.

And for those that might want to start spilling rubbish here about other people's faith, you are no better off than the Boko haram their selves cause the same spirit of intolerance and respect towards other people's believe is common, the only difference is the killings.

May Allah(swt) guide our path in this life and may He restore victory to our land while protecting our gallant armed forces who are getting killed for us to live peacefully.

Cc: Seun, lalasticlala
am muslim too i totaly agree with u cuz most of the victim were actualy muslim. It pain me to read JNI secretary's ignorant comment.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 12, 2015
Insidous:

You are wrong. Most women that wear niqab also use long hijabs(kimar). Therefore most times when people talk about niqab they are also referring to kimar

So what are you asking people to ban, niqab or "kimar"
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by neocortex: 10:07am On Jul 12, 2015
RagnarLodbrok:

I will have appreciated if you make fun "of your ignorance".

Have you ever seen any muslim woman outside who uses just a niqab without an accompanying
body cover (covers only her face) ?

Your answer to that will clarify your misunderstanding of my use of "niqab"

3 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 12, 2015
neocortex:

I will have appreciated if you make fun "of your ignorance".

Have you ever seen any muslim woman outside who uses just a niqab without an accompanying
body cover (covers only her face) ?

Your answer to that will clarify your misunderstanding of my use of "niqab"

So what are they banning, hijab or niqab?
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 12, 2015
RagnarLodbrok:

So what are you asking people to ban, hijab or "kimar"

I wasn't asking them to ban kimar and niqab. I was elucidating the misconception of both to youcheesy

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Brugo(m): 10:09am On Jul 12, 2015
Imagine these Muslim scholars criticising without providing an alternative. Terrorists are taking advantage of your religious practices and you are unwilling to make temporary adjustments.

Should the government therefore leave you guys to your fate in the north? Be reasonable.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 12, 2015
Insidous:

I wasn't asking them to ban kimar and niqab. I was elucidating the misconception of both to youcheesy

Nigga are you trying to tell me what a niqab is?
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Frankiss44(m): 10:11am On Jul 12, 2015
dokyOloye:
What is pervy abt what I said abi U jus throway d biggest grammer wey U remember?
Olodo.
Go to school,una no go gree.

Omo I weak as I see the pervert flow... E clear say the guy just learn the word.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 12, 2015
RagnarLodbrok:

Nigga are you trying to tell me what a niqab is?

Yes.

I am not a nigga, please mind your language.

2 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Rilwayne001: 10:12am On Jul 12, 2015
RagnarLodbrok:

Ahhh! I have a feeling you are aware of the gits rantings. Let's examine the facts here, a true muslim knows Boko Haram are not muslims right? I'm assuming your answer is yes.

They are not muslims in the sense that they do not submit to the will of Allah. That is because they err, snipping out verses of the Quran to suit their ugly desire. But they themselves claimed to be muslim and that everyother person that do not agree with their barbaric interpretation of the Quran is kafir.

To we muslims we understand that they are misguided. But how do you intend to a non-muslim that has suffered from their menance or the gullible ones?

So these muslims hear that boko haram are christians in disguise trying to reduce the muslim population.

First of all from where did they hear all these? what is the population of christians in the north? Is shekau a christian? Was Yusuf a christian? Did boko-are-rams starts with a christian ideology? During when church was being targetted fews years ago, what was the opinion of this misinformed muslims?

Sadly,They believed it, heck! They just need an explanation.

They believed it because they wanted to believe a lie. cus I wonder where they were when church were been bombed, why is it that when these animals started bombing mosques they now came up with a foolish thought that christian are making ploy to diminish their population?

So these same muslims hear that these christians using boko haram as a front attacked and kill their brothers.
Would you totally blame them for their actions? Do you blame the people or do you blame the circumstance?

I blame the people for deliberately believing a lie. Or perhaps they are just finding someone to vent their anger on.

Why is hard for them to allow the government do their work instead of taking the laws into their hands? This kind of lies is going around over there, and with the rate of illiteracy the gullibles are easily deceived. This s really pathetic.

9 Likes

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by BizBayo: 10:12am On Jul 12, 2015
NiceHans:
i for 1 know that muslims are peaceful, i identify wif them so many times, hijabs mean no harm, its just being misused. reminds me of one of my petit girl friend, she looks so cute in her hijab lol

seriously, hijabs adds to their beauty. I always fall for most. They are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Naijacitizen(m): 10:13am On Jul 12, 2015
RagnarLodbrok:

Lol! Bakaga sai Jin Dadi Sauran sukeyi ba. Sun Samu irin dakikin da suke so.

Hakane dan uwa. Wasu musulman basu san abinda suke fadi ba. Suna yin magana ne don makiyan musulmai da musulunci su yab'a masu. Allah wadaran!

Idan da gaske suke to mi zasu ce game da motoci, da babura da yan ta'addan ke amfani dasu?

Kai wallahi duniyar nan sai a hankali.

Fatana shine Allah ya shirye mu gabaki daya.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 12, 2015
Very reasonable comment from you brother.
ramdris:
I am a devoted and proud Muslim and I am in total support of this action. Desperate time calls for desperate measures. Instead of hijab, they can use small scarf and wound it round there neck, that way, nothing much will be revealed. We Muslims must support the government cause am pained to see this beautiful religion being degraded by those bastards.

And for those that might want to start spilling rubbish here about other people's faith, you are no better off than the Boko haram their selves cause the same spirit of intolerance and respect towards other people's believe is common, the only difference is the killings.

May Allah(swt) guide our path in this life and may He restore victory to our land while protecting our gallant armed forces who are getting killed for us to live peacefully.

Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 12, 2015
Rilwayne001:

They are not muslims in the sense that they do not submit to the will of Allah. That is because they err, snipping out verses of the Quran to suit their ugly desire. But they themselves claimed to be muslim and that everyother person that do not agree with their barbaric interpretation of the Quran is kafir.

To we muslims we understand that they are misguided. But how do you intend to a non-muslim that has suffered from their menance or the gullible ones?

First of all from where did they hear all these? what is the population of christians in the north? Is shekau a christian? Was Yusuf a christian? Did boko-are-rams starts with a christian ideology? During when church was being targetted fews years ago, what was the opinion of this misinformed muslims?

They believed it because they wanted to believe a lie. cus I wonder what they are when church were been bombed, why is it that when these animals started bombing mosques they now came up with a foolish thought that christian are making ploy to diminish their population.

I blame the people for deliberately believing a lie. Or perhaps they are just finding someone to vent their anger on.

Why is hard for them to allow the government do their work instead of taking the laws into their hands? This is kind of lie is going around over there, and with the rate of illiteracy the gullibles are easily deceived. This us really pathetic.

Hmmmmm.
Re: Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch by iamrealdeji(m): 10:20am On Jul 12, 2015
ramdris:

One million likes for you my brother,these people opposing it probably don't know what it's like to die in a bomb blast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari / I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election / Aregbesola & His Wife Bow For Alaafin Of Oyo At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.