Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,536 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? (32139 Views)

Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by nico(m): 11:19am On Oct 02, 2006
why would anyone smoke weeds that's meant for cows and sheeps
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Mula(f): 11:21am On Oct 02, 2006
@Nico
You're a real Dumb-ass
Good looking but no brains tongue
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by acidrop(f): 11:27am On Oct 02, 2006
nico:

why would anyone smoke weeds that's meant for cows and sheeps

Nico, i was hoping u know the weed we were referring 2, not weed as in grass  that animal feeds on, more  like drug that makes people hypo (that's what i can think of 2 explain 2 u right now undecided
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by nico(m): 11:41am On Oct 02, 2006
@Acidrop
thnx for tha explaination
I hope you're not still mad at me

@Mula

tongue
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by acidrop(f): 11:42am On Oct 02, 2006
was never mad at u bro wink
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by nico(m): 11:49am On Oct 02, 2006
Cooool wink
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by twinkledew(f): 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2006
if he told me before we started dating then i will stick to him as long as he is not addicted or he is willing to quit.

If i found out myself i will leave him but it still depends. if he told me while we are still dating then there must be a reason he did not tell me before hand. i will tell him to get help of he is addicted to it.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by twinkledew(f): 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2006
@ chuma.
Your example is stupid. why will you compare that to molestation undecided
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by LuciferFan(m): 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2006
I read all your posts and immediately concluded that most of you are qualified to be in my kingdom. You smoke weed and you are happy about it. I guess your mamma's proud of you too. Majek Fashek started with weed until he graduated to 'coke' and where's he today? He lost a lot. To me, he is finished! He should just wait to join me in my kingdom. Fela did same and he would get high and make love without condoms with girls that stray into his shrine. Where's he today? In my kingdom, we 've got lots and lots of weed here and fire too. But the problem is that before you take the first puff, the fire razes everthing to ashes grin Good luck to you all as you design your future in smoke,

1 Like

Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by twinkledew(f): 1:58pm On Oct 02, 2006
@ Lucifer

funny. do u smoke weed? and if yes its good someone know the implications.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by LuciferFan(m): 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2006
twinkledew:

@ Lucifer

funny. do u smoke weed? and if yes its good someone know the implications.

NO! Don't even smoke cigarette. I may have a twisted mind but I don't do sh*t. Ask some weed smokers why they smoke and they would say TO MAKE THEM FEEL HIGH. After feeling high what next? The law of gravity sets in grin then they need more weed, increase the number of wraps they smoke. When weed can not sustain your 'altitude' any more, you try coke and you feel like someone smashed a bottle of coke on your head. Then your mamma will be crying and attributing it to the people in the village who dont even think about you for one second.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by igbonla(m): 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2006
Learnt so much about weed in 5 minutes, it doesn't cause cancer and can't kill??

Whatever! I aint touching it, got enough challenges to last a lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Chay(f): 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2006
My Boo used to smoke that. Eventhough i never knew until we started dating. This was like four yrs ago. I didn't leave him after i found out but we fought alot regarding that. Thankfully he stopped that awhile ago and hasn't touched it since.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by twinkledew(f): 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2006
@ Lucifer

Ok.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by allonym: 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2006
Drugs are the slippery slope to other behaviors. You should drop the guy.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Kajiang02(m): 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2006
U girls out dere shld have it in mind that a relatnship is meant 2 b enjoyed & nt endured.Do not go into dating d guy in d name of I'll change him or i can bear when u know u detest Kpoli.

@ question:
if d girl can cope wit it,fine she shld carry on and not hoping 2 change d guy someday because d relatnship would crash.
1luv peeps.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by qblaze(m): 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2006
The effects of weed are subjective. So you have to be smart enuff to know the differnce between a guy that's headed for the rocks and a stable guy who eats well, takes care of you and just uses the happy drug to relax.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by windywendy(f): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2006
chumas:

@windywendy, I was not going to join this topic until I read your "silly" comments. I do not smoke or drink alcohol but I tell you that research finds that weed does not constitute any health hazard. It will not kill any one for sure and will not cause cancer. Please the internet is free for u to read up on findings by known physicians. Weed therefore is no more an illegal substance in so many countries. Only the bureaucrats who still SMOKE the stuff but are so PRETENTIOUS are the ones opposing the stuff.

As for the main area of discussion, my brother if the girl no wan gell wit u because of weed, abeg forget am jare!!! Girls plenty out there for real. She will finally meet a man that will molest her and her kids, I bet that's the one she will prefer.

Chumas, first of all, I never said that marijuana will cause cancer. IT IS HARMFUL. I don't know what research you're referring to but here's something on the effects of marijuana for you to ponder on from wikipedia:

Cognitive effects
Short or long-term psychosis/schizophrenic disorders in some users [30]
Varying amounts of paranoia and anxiety in some users[31]
Loss of coordination and distorted sense of time [32]
Impairment of short-term memory in some users[33]
Auditory or visual hallucinations at high doses in some users[34]
Induced sense of novelty[citation needed]
Increased awareness of sensation, including visual stimulation, music, taste, and sexual pleasure[citation needed]
Increased mental activity, like metacognition and introspective or meditative states of mind[citation needed]
Relaxation or stress reduction[citation needed]
Mild entheogenesis (e.g. per Rastafarian users, more "Jah-Vibrations"wink[citation needed]
[edit]
Behavioral effects
Varying degrees of euphoria and feelings of well-being, ranging from feelings of general well-being to lengthy fits of laughter[citation needed]
Paramnesia, repetitiveness and ambiguation[citation needed]
Initial wakefulness followed by drowsiness and lassitude ("burnout"wink[citation needed]
Gain or loss of some inhibitions[citation needed]
[edit]
Physiological effects
Antiemetic properties (in moderate doses) [35]
Lowered intraocular pressure, beneficial to glaucoma patients and sufferers of headaches, cramps, and eye pain.
Dilation of blood vessels (vasodilation),[36] resulting in:
Increased blood flow and heart rate (possibly even tachycardia)
Reddening or drying of eyes
Enhancement of many other drug effects (such as those of alcohol, MDMA, or opiates)[35]
Lower blood pressure while standing. Higher blood pressure while sitting (note that this can lead to instances of orthostatic hypotension, also known as head rush).[37]
Increased appetite (often referred to as "the munchies"wink, an effect of stimulation of the endocannabinoid system, which affects body weight, insulin resistance, and dyslipidemia.[38]
Varying degrees of dry (cotton) mouth[39]
Dilation of alveoli (air sacs) in lungs, resulting in deeper respiration and increased coughing.
Induces drowsiness (beneficial to sufferers of insomnia and sleep deprivation).[40]

Most of what has been cited above is definitely not good!

chumas qblaze:

As for the main area of discussion, my brother if the girl no wan gell wit u because of weed, abeg forget am jare!!! Girls plenty out there for real. She will finally meet a man that will molest her and her kids, I bet that's the one she will prefer.

And perhaps she will finally meet a man sensible enough to stay away from harmful substance and from TROUBLE  smiley You say "half empty", I say "half full"  grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2006
if u were down with the nigga b4 u knew he smokes weed and he hasn't done u no harm.so when u now kno he does smoke u start gettin paranoid.it dnt make sense.kip blazin 4 all ma peeps who are down wit it.never let dat chic hold u dwn cuz of some luv.cuz wen the luv goes the weed stays and makes u stay fly while u gettin high.one luv
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by LuciferFan(m): 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2006
Y'all
this is my last post.

Please remember that if the guy does not go mad or get infected with HIV, he will definitely KILL you one day. Why? A mind that is dependent on drugs is no longer your guy's mind.

Please invite me to your funeral when he eventually stabs you while you are sleeping or after an arguement.

See you in hell.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by BlackMamba(m): 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2006
I smoke weed and enjoy it a lot, but no matter how you look at it, the down side is that it takes away your drive and imagination. More often than not, you just want to relax and chill. Not very good, especially if you have to keep up in a competitive world.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2006
BlackMamba:

I smoke weed and enjoy it a lot, but no matter how you look at it, the down side is that it takes away your drive and imagination. More often than not, you just want to relax and chill. Not very good, especially if you have to keep up in a competitive world.

true talk.
and all thos that dnt know shud know it does no harm and and jst wen u want to relax your and let ur conscience be free.u jst blaze
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 10:41pm On Oct 02, 2006
but black mamba people like snoop have smoked weed a good part of they lives and stayed on top of they game with all the competition and stuff.what do u think? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lol.pls no comments from beefers
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by iice(f): 1:25am On Oct 03, 2006
lmao
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by BlackMamba(m): 1:33am On Oct 03, 2006
don jazzie:

but black mamba people like snoop have smoked weed a good part of they lives and stayed on top of they game with all the competition and stuff.what do u think? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lol.please no comments from beefers

If you're an artist, been in the zone might actually enhance your ability to create. Unfortunately most humans are not naturally endowed with such talents.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 1:40am On Oct 03, 2006
me i smoke weed for the Bleep of it.and i'm not going to stop till death do us part(married to the game).there's nothing wrong mi andthere never will 2 a large extent i'm havin a good life.and i know when i blaze it calms ma nerves and i smile @ even the most annoying thing.though that feels weird i like it like dat.and i jst found out there are mmmore peeps who want to smoke weed n less who want to stop it.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by izoneb(f): 1:43am On Oct 03, 2006
That explains it.Imagine smiling at the most annoying thing and probably frowning or crying and the sweetest things.
OK what is abnormality?Or betteryet,insanity?
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 03, 2006
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed If you know the Law of SME you will just run after him

S-- SMOKE
W-- WEED
E-- EVERYDAY,
I LUV WEED, Wat a paradox just wanna warn you that if you marry that kind of Guy you will enjoy him but just for 21 yrs plus is age according to medical law. so think twice
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 1:55am On Oct 03, 2006
izoneb:

That explains it.Imagine smiling at the most annoying thing and probably frowning or crying and the sweetest things.
OK what is abnormality?Or betteryet,insanity?

cryoh now i'm crying.abnormality or insanity.but u haven't been there.i've been smokin weed for 6 yrs and i'm cool with it, uhh weee
jayon:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed If you know the Law of SME you will just run after him

S-- SMOKE
W-- WEED
E-- EVERYDAY,
I LUV WEED, What a paradox just want to warn you that if you marry that kind of Guy you will enjoy him but just for 21 years plus is age according to medical law. so think twice

wat could this guy b sayin bet he has an OD
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by BlackMamba(m): 2:07am On Oct 03, 2006
I just had a joint and I don't think I can hang on any longer on-line. I'm just going to lay down and watch a game on TV. Maybe later, I'll make love to my girl. Coming while high on weed is like a volcano gushing through my blood vessels.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by acidrop(f): 2:11am On Oct 03, 2006
@blackmamba, are u trying 2 say that u smoke weed undecided
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 2:22am On Oct 03, 2006
http://uncletaz.com/marijuana/marieff.html

for u who want to know abt mary jay.thats a link.because some people jst need to be educated here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) / She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.