Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,211 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? (32138 Views)

Never Trust That Boyfriend Who Does This (Photo) / When You Break A Guy's Heart (pic) / Ladies: Can You MARRY A Guy That Smokes(marijuana)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by marlet01(m): 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2006
crazykid you no go leave radiant and donjazzy make den dey talk why you dey disturb dem
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by CrazyMan(m): 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2006
no worry don jazzy i go try find solution to your problem.  
you fit try drink soaked garri
i hear say e de cure manifestations.
. grin grin grin grin grin
lol
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2006
lol crazykid e be like say u deh weed for real o lmao
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by CrazyMan(m): 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2006
marlet01:

crazykid you no go leave radiant and donjazzy make den dey talk why you dey disturb them

waten?  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
i call your name?
abi you sef don don de follow de smok the
marijuna. ? grin
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by marlet01(m): 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2006
sha if the guy dey smoke marijuana make the girl go smoke chinese capsule or cocain powder so den go fit marry each other no partiallity and no cheating cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2006
marlet01:

marijauna for christ sake is too much abi wetin the girl see for that kind guy wey she go dey follow am for the first place grin grin grin grin grin grin
it all depends on how bad it is. I'm saying I can help stop some1 like kenny coz he doesn't sound aggressive grin.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by CrazyMan(m): 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2006
Radiant:

humm.
e be like say na dat weed way you give me yesterday.
e still remain oh!
you fit con test am.  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2006
o boy go drink ur garri clear ya brain grin grin grin who give u weed? lmao
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2006
marlet01:

sha if the guy dey smoke marijuana make the girl go smoke chinese capsule or cocain powder so den go fit marry each other no partiallity and no cheating cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

wetin concern you.u dey feel like doctor.lol
Radiant:

u self don follow mi see am shey

crazykid:

no worry don jazzy i go try find solution to your problem.  
you fit try drink soaked garri
i hear say e de cure manifestations.
. grin grin grin grin grin
lol

u hear say?na wah to you oh.
if u dey game make u yarn maybe we go fit star supporters club for nairaland lol
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2006
Radiant:

o boy go drink your garri clear ya brain grin grin grin who give u weed? lmao

lol.girlie which affair now.u never show mi luv oh i still dey w8 oh.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by CrazyMan(m): 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2006
Radiant:

o boy go drink your garri clear ya brain grin grin grin who give u weed? lmao

Na you oh!  grin grin grin
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2006
don jazzie:

lol.girlie which affair now.u never show mi love oh i still dey w8 oh.
love ke? if dem show u love u go know? tongue lmao

crazykid:

Na you oh! grin grin grin
na rehab u suppose go lol
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by CrazyMan(m): 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2006
Radiant:

na rehab u suppose go lol

una don commot for the topic way una de talk
con de talk another thing.
from now on, we go de rite d names of noise makers.
any body way commot for topic, we go rite im name.

radiant na number 1. oh! make una no forget grin grin grin
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2006
crazykid:

radiant na number 1. oh! make una no forget grin grin grin
sad sad sad grin grin grin
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2006
Radiant:

love ke? if them show u love u go know? tongue lmao

which levo.how u take see mi now.na mi spse b lover boi make u nor error.so we go fit coordinate sharply.

crazy kid ur own igbo wey u dey smoke na class monitor d thing turn u sha.atleast na sumwhere u start from.lol
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by marlet01(m): 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2006
don jazzie it be like say you dey follow dem weed abi, don jazzie she i dey lie
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2006
marlet01:

don jazzie it be like say you dey follow them weed abi, don jazzie she i dey lie

lol.police question.
follow them weed na today.who dem b where dem dey lol
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by marlet01(m): 9:50pm On Oct 04, 2006
on the contrary guys smoke weed very well so why blame dem if they smoke weed
R.kelly smokes weed very well and he has a lot of girls, and the same with 50cent and the rest so why blame those who smoke weed
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by nico(m): 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2006
@Don Jazzie & Marlt 01
I didn't know that it was okay to smoke weed
next time I'm offered it at school I will smoke it
thanks guys
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 11:19pm On Oct 04, 2006
n/l is kinda boring dis evening i need to go see ma ghetto pharmacist to administer mi a dose.legalize today(keep blazing to all ma real fella's)
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by izoneb(f): 1:18am On Oct 05, 2006
Nico!Nico!Nico!Please don't try it.There are other good things to learn from nairaland.
Don't be naughty!
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by PTBNaija(f): 6:20am On Oct 05, 2006
No I wouldn't, because if a guy smoked anything he wouldn't be my boyfriend to begin with. I definitally value my health more than some BOY!
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by atilla(m): 8:31am On Oct 05, 2006
I think you should stick with the guy. It sounds like its not a social thing for him only like when he is bored.

Just try and see when he does it and try and keep him company most of the time but let it be him that decides to quit otherwise he would never quit.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by topedoyin(f): 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2006
smiley i'll stick closer to him if he maintain a level head after smoking, cos all he might just need is so much affection for him to stop smoking and with time & prayers i believe strongly he'll stop.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Deby(f): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2006
dj how are u jo make we meet
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2006
deby ,topedoyin.una too much
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Deby(f): 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2006
don jazzie what do u really do for a living? just curious
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2006
well i guess u dnt want mi to post that here right
jst IM mi on yahoo.
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2006
don j u don come today? tongue
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by CrazyMan(m): 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2006
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by donjazzie(m): 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2006
radiant and crazykid i hail oh.i don show.bigger brighter and badder.lol

i hail oh any beef make we squash
Re: Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? by Radiant(f): 6:58pm On Oct 05, 2006
Don J, i trust you na grin see ya mouth like squash tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Turns Down Lover’s Surprise Marriage Proposal In Church(video) / She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.