Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. (13942 Views)

Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now / Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… / Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by Cannonleo(m): 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
OmaBliss:
That's me grin
show me
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by Abayor7: 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
NONSENSE

CHEAP POOR GAL #ALERT!!

My brother, you're very wrong!
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
mimiejacobz:

m fyn dear, u?
Gud dear.. We thank God
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by JennySexyy(f): 12:42am On Jul 14, 2015
angry
Akuneshiobike:
Meehn babe you are endowed! you sure you are the one there?
cheesy thanks. Das me!
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by funarosho(m): 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2015
suzzy16:
okay,tell me,wats d reason for u nt loving her back d way she loves u
suzzy how I wish we can go private about this .can we talk on phone or watsap
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by mukky20: 4:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
pretty1214:
I am one of d nigerian ladies wit such qualities cheesy
hm! true telling
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by suzzy16(f): 10:30pm On Jul 14, 2015
funarosho:
suzzy how I wish we can go private about this .can we talk on phone or watsap
okay,put ur pin here,and remove it immediately I saw it
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by funarosho(m): 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2015
suzzy16:
okay,put ur pin here,and remove it immediately I saw it
u Don c am
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by suzzy16(f): 11:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
funarosho:
u Don c am
I was busy all dis days,sorry dat I can chat with u
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by funarosho(m): 8:45am On Jul 17, 2015
suzzy16:
I was busy all dis days,sorry dat I can chat with u
no prob .or can we talk on phone. if u don't mind u can drop ur digits and delete it immediately
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by Inansmanny(m): 11:05am On Jul 17, 2015
Abdullateef77:
If girls were like dat Nigeria would be a better place
I can proudly say that my girl poses those characters and I love her so much
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by suzzy16(f): 2:29am On Jul 18, 2015
funarosho:
no prob .or can we talk on phone. if u don't mind u can drop ur digits and delete it immediately
lol,my phone is nt good now for talking,re u on whatsapp
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by worth(m): 2:46am On Jul 18, 2015
smhart1, I like you. you're just too matured.
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by benedict100(m): 3:00am On Jul 18, 2015
My lady has all dese attributes and i will continue to cherish her....i love u chinenye
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by sniperr007(m): 5:10am On Jul 18, 2015
Abdullateef77:

Der r girls like dat. Bliv me.
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by funarosho(m): 7:58am On Jul 18, 2015
suzzy16:
lol,my phone is nt good now for talking,re u on whatsapp
lolzzz funny u. I'm on watsapp. 08038812431
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 18, 2015
falconey:

Hmmmm that can't be a nigerian girl.

Well some can do those for cash!
and who said a nigerian girl cant do all listed hun?

believe in a girl, you get the best....believe in trash like this and loose the good girl.
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by Smhart1(f): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2015
worth:
smhart1, I like you. you're just too matured.
I will take that as a complement, Thank you sir
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by falconey(m): 9:49am On Jul 18, 2015
Midehi:

and who said a nigerian girl cant do all listed hun?

believe in a girl, you get the best....believe in trash like this and loose the good girl.

Yes I said it they can........for cash!!!!
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by suzzy16(f): 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2015
funarosho:
lolzzz funny u. I'm on watsapp. 08038812431
okay pm me then,let me send u my number,I mean d one I use on whatsapp
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Abdullateef77:

But that cant stop Boko Haram from Bombing Tomorrow.
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2015
falconey:

Yes I said it they can........for cash!!!!
SMH
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by funarosho(m): 2:42pm On Jul 18, 2015
suzzy16:
okay pm me then,let me send u my number,I mean d one I use on whatsapp
08038812431 this my watsap line . just chat me up
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by suzzy16(f): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
funarosho:
08038812431 this my watsap line . just chat me up
okay,give me ur pin,lemme add u,I can't be able to add u on my whatsapp,its only when u add me first and I see ur chat,dats when I will see ur chat
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by funarosho(m): 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
suzzy16:
okay,give me ur pin,lemme add u,I can't be able to add u on my whatsapp,its only when u add me first and I see ur chat,dats when I will see ur chat
don't know how to send DM here dats why. dis my pin 51414687.
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by PrettyClare7(f): 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
Gurgle:
hmm i think i can endeavor to do some of these

i have a problem with arguing though i really cant stop
lwkmd. We share d same prob. Bt for d sake of my luv i check myslf nw.
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by olaotanleye(m): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
Inspire Your Relationship. Get Roses From
www . konga . com/love-themed-red-and-pink-rose-petal-1825235

(Remove Spaces)

Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by Abdullateef77(m): 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
Benswaggy:

But that cant stop Boko Haram from Bombing Tomorrow.

Yeah true....but that would be one of our problem solved

At least change has to start from somewhere
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by Gurgle(f): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2015
PrettyClare7:
lwkmd. We share d same prob. Bt for d sake of my luv i check myslf nw.

Lol yeah

its hard to stop yourself but afterwards you wish you had just left it alone

meeehn sad
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by suzzy16(f): 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
funarosho:
don't know how to send DM here dats why. dis my pin 51414687.
okay,I've added u there
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by buoye1(m): 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
alvin000:
I AM A YOUNG MAN IN MY EARLY THIRTIES, CIVIL SERVANT WITH GOOD SALARY, SINGLE, HND IN JOURNALISM, ATHLETE BODY. I WISH TO HAVE A WOMAN WHO IS READY FOR ONLY SEX RELATIONSHIP. SHE MUST HAVE BEEN WITHIN THE AGE RANGE OF 25-35 YEARS. CONTACT ME THROUGH MY EMAIL ssk_melo@yahoo.com or twitter @dralvinson or whatsapp +2348139509957. if you are interested. NB: I lives in Abeokuta city for now.
you are on whatsapp,facebook and also on pinging....
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by TakeBanana: 10:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
Smhart1:
I used to be like that but you know Nigerian guys they prefer you being the otherwise

You look like you could use a banana

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Her That Her Thing Is Too Wide? / Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too / Vagina Of A Woman Is Poisonous, Wash With Alcohol Or Spirit Before Sucking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.