Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. (13944 Views)

Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now / Guys, Never Miss A Lady With The Following Qualities… / Never Miss A Girl With The Folowing Qualities(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by TakeBanana: 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
benedict100:
My lady has all dese attributes and i will continue to cherish her....i love u chinenye

Chinenye loves your banana too
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by Smhart1(f): 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
TakeBanana:

You look like you could use a banana
And after that?
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by TakeBanana: 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
Smhart1:
And after that?

After eating my banana you will be humble and loyal
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by Smhart1(f): 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
TakeBanana:

After eating my banana you will be humble and loyal
what's your specie?
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by Mznaett: 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
Wishes for d men lol grin
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by rutibaby(f): 11:10pm On Jul 18, 2015
I did dat 2 my bf but after 3yrs and 7months in d relationship he said he needed a break.

Most guys take advantage of such girls. I was a victim. Its real.

1 Like

Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by sen8or(m): 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
pretty1214:
I am one of d nigerian ladies wit such qualities cheesy
i'm finding it difficult to stop loughing
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by Sunnypar(m): 4:17am On Dec 24, 2015
titi4fola:
They're still very much more around. I'm a good example of such girls/ladies.
If you say so, please drop a digit.
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by titi4fola(f): 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
Sunnypar:

If you say so, please drop a digit.
what for? Do I have to?
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by braine(m): 11:05pm On Dec 24, 2015
Nature8:

- When she walks for miles to see you..

- When she says “sorry” even though she didn't do anything wrong..

- When she cries because she still loves and misses you..

- When she still tries to get you back..

- When she no matter how much you have hurt her still loves you..

- When she stops her argument with you to save your relationship..

- When she continuously makes you feel special and tries to make you happy..

- When she is upset but, does not tell you as she thinks she is annoying you..

- When she wants to leave you because of your rude behavior.. but, she is not able to do so..

If you have such girl, respect her, stop hurting her and start treating her like a Queen.. She loves and respect you, she deserves the best from you..

But my question is: Do such girl exist? NATURE

This type will bore you to death!
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by Sunnypar(m): 4:23pm On Dec 25, 2015
titi4fola:
what for? Do I have to?
Not really but we cn strt off as frnds.
Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by titi4fola(f): 6:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
Sunnypar:
Not really but we cn strt off as frnds.
here you go, 08033788154

1 Like

Re: Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities.. by Nobody: 3:19am On Nov 06, 2018
Nature8:

- When she walks for miles to see you..

- When she says “sorry” even though she didn't do anything wrong..

- When she cries because she still loves and misses you..

- When she still tries to get you back..

- When she no matter how much you have hurt her still loves you..

- When she stops her argument with you to save your relationship..

- When she continuously makes you feel special and tries to make you happy..

- When she is upset but, does not tell you as she thinks she is annoying you..

- When she wants to leave you because of your rude behavior.. but, she is not able to do so..

If you have such girl, respect her, stop hurting her and start treating her like a Queen.. She loves and respect you, she deserves the best from you..

But my question is: Do such girl exist? NATURE

Yep we exist. My mans in nigeria im in australia and i msg him in the night wen i wake to tell him how much i love him. I tell him all the time. I tell him how sexy n beautiful he is. I worry about him n his family. I make sure theyre ok all the time. I would give him the world could i. I rarely argue with him and i love him unconditionally no matter wat hes got or silly choices hed make and i wanna maje him n his family happy for the rest of my days. Im loyal n faithful and its all cos i know he loves me and he makes me happy n makes me smile n laugh and hes the sweetest man ive ever met. No one coukd ever compare n it was like god made us for each other. And every year thats passed i love him the more.
So some ladies lije me exist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eva Alordiah Has A Message For Those Going Through A Breakup / Slept With My Neighbour's Wife Will God Forgive Me? And Her Too / Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.