Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? (3330 Views)

Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" / Guys Why Do You Send Pm's??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
vizkiz:

hmmmn...that is what you will say, that's what all ladies say undecided

We all say that cos its the truth.

Men shaaa

*sobs*
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by funlord(m): 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
4 where? I can send her 2 make a sandwich or fetch me some beer from the fridge though!
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by vizkiz: 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
ahsekeena:

We all say that cos its the truth.

Men shaaa

*sobs*

women sha! They know how to break hearts really good cry
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Xtardom(m): 8:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
vizkiz:
send my girlfriend go school? She no get parent
I canteven try it, these 9ja chicks aiint worth it jawe undecided
Tru talk jawe ma quy
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by dacuteguy(m): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
e get one guy wen tel us about him babe wen e send go skul d girl parent no get money to send her to skul and dis guy like d girl wel wel nd dem 2 don date tey, d guy use e small money wen e da get for e job take train e babe for skul.wen dis girl gruad she cor tel d guy say dier 2 no go fit mary say da no da dsame class d tin pain d guy buh d guy later go skul na big boy na
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by mizzochocinco: 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
buygala:
Hell No angry ..... I would rather use the money to feed the local dogs in my area, which most young girls of these days are no better than anyway undecided

In other news....

Anytime I suck my Girlfriend's breassts, Milk always comes out.... Please what could be the cause?
and your sisters are from which days? This makes them just as worthless doesnt it? undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by mizzochocinco: 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2015
vizkiz:

niggas in here will aree with me that 95% of girls in Nigeria don't worth it...you girls have this "hoe-ish" attitude of "walking out" of relationships when ever you get a "better" offer...so who get time dey waste money untop liability...seems your cousin is still a learner in the nigga's code
its probably as a result of Nigerian men's inability to teach their children in the way they should go as head of their houses. Unless they just sit on their asses as their children grow and hope A superior force will work a miracle on them while they just sit back and drink alomo to their graves
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by buygala(m): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
mizzochocinco:
and your sisters are from which days? This makes them just as worthless doesnt it? undecided

Please be slow to show everyone that you are an imbecille undecided..... I said "most young girls' which serves to exclude my sisters, if I had any... Fortunately or unfortunately, I don't... I am an only child sad

Read thoroughly before you comment, so that you don't show everyone that your mother's breastmilk was wasted on you angry

1 Like

Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
Yes...if I'm doing yahoo grin
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
ahsekeena:

Lol....he dumped me naaa. But I've upgraded sha.
chess! After investing so much, u self u fvckup, haba!
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 12, 2015
dacuteguy:
e get one guy wen tel us about him babe wen e send go skul d girl parent no get money to send her to skul and dis guy like d girl wel wel nd dem 2 don date tey, d guy use e small money wen e da get for e job take train e babe for skul.wen dis girl gruad she cor tel d guy say dier 2 no go fit mary say da no da dsame class d tin pain d guy buh d guy later go skul na big boy na
chess! It a risk o!
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 13, 2015
Jollyjoy:
chess! After investing so much, u self u fvckup, haba!

Lol.

U can't really say. I didn't furk up,he did.

Like I said,mo ti upgrade cheesy
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Godskidmidas(m): 1:43am On Jul 13, 2015
School of driving
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by gamaliel121(m): 1:53am On Jul 13, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Even with rampant cases of divorced and broken relationship some guys still send there g.fs to school,i mean casual dates,just b.f and g.f, a case scenerio is my cousin, a working class guy, who despite all odds still undertakes such risks, i talked to him against it and he almost slapped me,so to the guys can you send that gal u so much profess undying love for to school? Assuming her parents are kinda financially incapacitiated. Mature response only and plz give reasons for ur ansa.

If I love someone, and I see d person need help financially to pass tru skool, why won't I help the person..isn't that what love is...even if she leaves me...I did what I did because I love her and she needed it..not because I want to marry her in d future..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by NEROSKY(m): 2:42am On Jul 13, 2015
buygala:
Hell No angry ..... I would rather use the money to feed the local dogs in my area, which most young girls of these days are no better than anyway undecided

In other news....

Anytime I suck my Girlfriend's breassts, Milk always comes out.... Please what could be the cause?

Lol... She is about seeing her period or she's pregnant, i had first hand experience

About the topic, no long stories in evening church, i can't fit
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by NEROSKY(m): 2:50am On Jul 13, 2015
ahsekeena:

When u will be mingling with girls that are not worth it nko,there are many good girls out there but no! U will be toasting shawarma and pizza girls. Na man pay my school fees from 1st year to grad,no be man I'm be?

Vizkiz,pls upgrade angry

By now you've dumped him, and u can't do dsame to any guy
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by skyfullofstars(f): 3:23am On Jul 13, 2015
If I were a man, and my girlfriend and I are madly in love, and have plans to get married, then I would. But if our relationship is something informal, and she could run away to another guy, then I would in no way pay for her school fees. But if we were to get married, the effort of paying for her education would mean a brighter future for the family, not just for herself.
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 3:51am On Jul 13, 2015
undecided as if Nowadays. babes worth it
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Jaglieski: 5:12am On Jul 13, 2015
Jollyjoy:
M back... Sweetheart, I've missed u
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 13, 2015
Jaglieski:

M back... Sweetheart, I've missed u
chess! Jag,longest time! What happened?
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by kuuljay(m): 9:21am On Jul 13, 2015
Real help is that which you expect nothing in return so if the situation presents its self I can help her and it shouldn't be a guarantee that she must marry me, if I can help pay my guys schooling why can't I do same to a girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Jaglieski: 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2015
Jollyjoy:
chess! Jag,longest time! What happened?

School o....Jex finished ma project
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Tobechuckwu(m): 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nope ohhh!
If she comes back tomorrow to tell me she doesn't want me again or in love with sumone else,wat do u want me to do?Nothing.
I don't take unnecessary risk!
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by snadguy007(m): 3:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
The only contribution i can make to her educational life is to buy her a pen. Datsall

1 Like

Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by mizzochocinco: 5:00am On Jul 15, 2015
buygala:

Please be slow to show everyone that you are an imbecille undecided..... I said "most young girls' which serves to exclude my sisters, if I had any... Fortunately or unfortunately, I don't... I am an only child sad

Read thoroughly before you comment, so that you don't show everyone that your mother's breastmilk was wasted on you angry

if u truly had no sisters you wouldnt have been bothered by my comment.
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 15, 2015
Loool.....Maybe she fell from the sky....
dearpreye:
Is she an orphan? Even if she were, doesn't she have any guardian? Just asking!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Youngpo413: 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
undecided as if Nowadays. babes worth it
I wonder
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
I would never do such, the last time i gave a babe 10k because she told me about not being able to meet school fees till her friend told me she actually used the cash for cloths, because i asked her friend if she was able to pay the school fees. The only people i can send money to are my very good childhood friends and family.

Besides most girls can't do it so why should guys do it
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by 2dice(m): 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
Na when she don turn Graduate you go hear
*Am Just managing him*
**He is too local or too short**
Most Naija Girls na scam grin
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by illmatic101(m): 10:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Even with rampant cases of divorced and broken relationship some guys still send there g.fs to school,i mean casual dates,just b.f and g.f, a case scenerio is my cousin, a working class guy, who despite all odds still undertakes such risks, i talked to him against it and he almost slapped me,so to the guys can you send that gal u so much profess undying love for to school? Assuming her parents are kinda financially incapacitiated. Mature response only and plz give reasons for ur ansa.

Hell NO...
Typing from experience
Re: Guys~can You Send Your Girlfriend To School? by funshy87(m): 11:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
Why can't she learn a trade or run a part time course where she can sponsor herself... They will take such a guy for granted @ d long run

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said Kisding Ain't A Normal Thing. Confused! / She Has Been Acting Strange Bcuz / I Want To Visit My In-law For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.