Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom - Education (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom (150708 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Participation Thread / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition: The Waiting Is Over / Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Planning Chatroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Catalyst4real: 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
Neyoor:

So far so good, the topic has been fixed and their is no plan to change it. How about the availability of you and your team mate for the debate on this fixed date? I hope it is guaranteed because I would like both parties to be duly represented to make the battle fierce.
I will be very much available, and so will Abuklaw
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2016
Catalyst4real:
I will be very much available, and so will Abuklaw

Good! Our representatives will also be available
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Catalyst4real: 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2016
Abuklaw:
We will appreciate if the moderators would look into our complaint. I have not been able to communicate to my colleague as result of the theft, and I don't know if that will be possible before Monday.

catalyst4real, leave a message for me when you see this. I will see it when next I come online.
Abuklaw please I want you to indicate your availability before the debate starts.
we've come too far to be disqualified for non participation.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by ehisdan(m): 8:22am On Mar 26, 2016
Fynestboi I think you are taking this too serious and not making it possible for the debaters to do a proper preparation. They are not been paid for it yet they sacrifice there time, mb and the rest. Pls let them have a say and a decision that will suit them.
Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by OAUTemitayo: 8:32am On Mar 26, 2016
ehisdan:
Fynestboi I think you are taking this too serious and not making it possible for the debaters to do a proper preparation. They are not been paid for it yet they sacrifice there time, mb and the rest. Pls let them have a say and a decision that will suit them.
Thanks.
You have forgotten that participation is voluntary.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 8:41am On Mar 26, 2016
ehisdan:
Thanks.

We are not stopping them from having a say, have I? Or can you point out how I have ignored their plight?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Catalyst4real: 9:32am On Mar 26, 2016
Fynestboi:

We are not stopping them from having a say, have I? Or can you point out how I have ignored their plight?
Fynestboi, all my effort to reach my colleague has proved futile, he fell victim to theft.
regarding today's debate, please I'll appreciate an extension of the fixture. All signs have proved that he'll likely not be available.
And being kicked out for his non participation will be devastating, considering the hard work we've put Into this debate.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 9:49am On Mar 26, 2016
Catalyst4real:

Fynestboi, all my effort to reach my colleague has proved futile, he fell victim to theft.
regarding today's debate, please I'll appreciate an extension of the fixture. All signs have proved that he'll likely not be available.
And being kicked out for his non participation will be devastating, considering the hard work we've put Into this debate.

The debate is on Monday, but be rest assured that we are not playing an handicap match in this semi final. So try and reach him and give us feedback. No easy win....
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Catalyst4real: 9:58am On Mar 26, 2016
Fynestboi:

The debate is on Monday, but be rest assured that we are not playing an handicap match in this semi final. So try and reach him and give us feedback. No easy win....
Relieved, I will do that
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 26, 2016
Catalyst4real:

Relieved, I will do that

That's why I was asking you yesterday and you insisted that both of you will be available, even after your partner came here to lodge his complain that his availability at the fixed date can't be ascertained for now.

We are always ready from our own side but not ready to debate with a participant this time.

Just communicate with your partner and feed us back about any development.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Abuklaw(m): 8:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
Catalyst4real:

Abuklaw please I want you to indicate your availability before the debate starts.
we've come too far to be disqualified for non participation.
I will try to be available on the slated date if you will. The only impediment is my inability to guarantee internet availability since I will use public internet.

We are good to go dear colleague.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 10:34am On Mar 28, 2016
Yes today is the deal day..

Abuklaw
Catalystic4real
Emaculate99
OAUTemitayo
Timidelaw
Neyoor
Luxanne
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 28, 2016
Our representatives for today are:

Graciousolo and Neyoor

please take note.
Cc: Fynestboi.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Tourshaw: 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
I rep team Unilorin
May the best win.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Catalyst4real: 12:00pm On Mar 28, 2016
Fynestboi, please I'd like the presence of my colleague Abuklaw to be verified before anyone drops a debate.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
Please where is abuklaw?

We can't proceed without his presence.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 12:06pm On Mar 28, 2016
Catalyst4real:
Fynestboi, please I'd like the presence of my colleague Abuklaw to be verified before anyone drops a debate.

We will surely wait. For him

Luxanne
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
Neyoor:
Our representatives for today are:

Graciousolo and
Neyoor

please take note.

Cc: Fynestboi.

Cc: Luxanne
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by luxanne(f): 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
Catalyst4real:

Fynestboi:

We will surely wait. For him

Luxanne

Oh, Seen.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by luxanne(f): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
Fynestboi, kindly lock the thread pending his arrival and give me a buzz when he comes online.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 12:26pm On Mar 28, 2016
luxanne:
Fynestboi, kindly lock the thread pending his arrival and give me a buzz when he comes online.

OK ma...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2016
Neyoor and graciousolo please kindly bear with us, just 10mins to wait for Abuklaw.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by IamDejman(m): 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
Fynestboi:
Neyoor and graciousolo please kindly bear with us, just 10mins to wait for Abuklaw.

The semifinal debates didn't make front page?
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2016
IamDejman:

The semifinal debates didn't make front page?

LOL sure it will..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2016
We are waiting for Abuklaw till 1pm, because before now we requested for his availability and he said no problem, hence if he is not around then we will be doing a duo match between the both team...

Catalystic4real
Abuklaw
Graciousolo
Neyoor

Take note..
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Tourshaw: 1:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
Fynestboi:
We are waiting for Abuklaw till 1pm, because before now we requested for his availability and he said no problem, hence if he is not around then we will be doing a duo match between the both team...

Catalystic4real
Abuklaw
Graciousolo
Neyoor

Take note..

Let the guy register his presence before we proceed. Team Unilorin has not been enjoying total participation of its opponents. Part of why I am not representing this stage. Something must be done o
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
Tourshaw:

Let the guy register his presence before we proceed. Team Unilorin has not been enjoying total participation of its opponents. Part of why I am not representing this stage. Something must be done o

We are sorry for that sir...
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
Fynestboi:
Catalystic4real
Abuklaw
Graciousolo
Neyoor
Take note..

From Team Unilorin.

In as much as the success of this debate remains our top-notch focus and that's why we've made it to be fully present at the scheduled time and date.

However, this duo contest will render the effort of my co-participant energy dissipated and it is on this note that we want to humbly appeal to the organizers to postpone this debate till the two participants from ABU would be present.

Thanks.
Neyoor(Team Leader, Unilorin Reps)
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Fynestboi: 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
Neyoor:

From Team Unilorin.

In as much as the success of this debate remains our top-notch focus and that's why we've made it to be fully present at the scheduled time and date.

However, this duo contest will render the effort of my co-participant energy dissipated and it is on this note that we want to humbly appeal to the organizers to postpone this debate till the two participants from ABU would be present.

Thanks.
Neyoor(Team Leader, Unilorin Reps)

Postponement is not a problem, but why did Abuklaw choose not to lobby for propspoment when we asked him if he will be available?

There is only one thing I can do, is to shift the time, but that the debate will not hold today is not conceivable.
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by Catalyst4real: 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2016
Fynestboi:

Postponement is not a problem, but why did Abuklaw choose not to lobby for propspoment when we asked him if he will be available?

There is only one thing I can do, is to shift the time, but that the debate will not hold today is not conceivable.
Please I am in the middle of exams and have placed everything on hold. If the debate will be postponed, or the time shifted please make it known.
My apologies for Abuklaw's absence still sustains
Re: Nairaland Interschool Debate Fourth Edition Chatroom by graciousolo(m): 2:22pm On Mar 28, 2016
Some of us have been glued to our phones and laptops for this. What happens when he's ready and, one of Unilorin' is not?

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (65) (Reply)

2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. / List Private Universities In Nigeria / ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.