Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage (11334 Views)

Female Shop Owner Overpowered A Thief, Tied Him Up Naked For Sex / Omg! Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-Unclad For Her Traditional Marriage / Omg! Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-naked For Her Traditional Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by tkgz(m): 7:21am On Jan 26, 2017
OMG: NAIJA BRIDE SHOWS UP NAKED IN PUBLIC FOR HER TRADITIONAL MARRIAGE

The story alleges that the bride who is the daughter of a local chief chose to bare here b.reasts on her traditional wedding in consonance with the age long moribund culture of her people. the shocking event took place in an unidentified part of South Eastern Nigeria

- See full pic here: http://www.mkgist.info/omg-naija-bride-shows-n-aked-public-traditional-marriage/

Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by MrRhymes101(m): 7:22am On Jan 26, 2017
If Cossy is from that village nobody will miss her wedding......Don't like my post, I'm ugly

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 26, 2017
That's a cultural shock ryt there

1 Like

Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by Kowor(f): 7:37am On Jan 26, 2017
It's your wedding day, so be happy and rejoice. #in-sunny-neji's-voice grin

1 Like

Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by Jtmanager(m): 7:40am On Jan 26, 2017
Nma27:
That's a cultural shock ryt there
lol fresher

Oya go tell ur class ur xperrience
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by BLACKCHARGER(m): 7:57am On Jan 26, 2017
This is a new site launched just yesterday
cashblaze.org
You get double of any amount you put. They have package for 5k, 10k, 20k etc.
I personally have tested only the 10k package and it is indeed fast... I am on my third recycle from yesterday that i joined..
You don't need to refer anybody or join any mumu whatsapp group.
Just sign up and earn

cashblaze.org
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 26, 2017
Jtmanager:

lol fresher

Oya go tell ur class ur xperrience
Fresher?
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by Jtmanager(m): 8:17am On Jan 26, 2017
Nma27:
Fresher?
!
no vex
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 26, 2017
Jtmanager:

!
no vex
I was that back in 2010
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by Jtmanager(m): 8:30am On Jan 26, 2017
Nma27:
I was that back in 2010
yea
we don old be that

but no quote me again
hav a nice day
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 26, 2017
Jtmanager:
yea
we don old be that

but no quote me again
hav a nice day
Dey show yourself...
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by Omoluabi16(m): 7:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
Kowor:
It's your wedding day, so be happy and rejoice. #in-sunny-neji's-voice grin
lol, and if she was ur sister? grin
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by Burgerlomo: 7:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
But where is the bare boobs now? Because I didn't see any proof grin
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by Kowor(f): 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
Hehe. It's a good thing she's not.
Omoluabi16:
lol, and if she was ur sister? grin
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by Omoluabi16(m): 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2017
Kowor:
Hehe. It's a good thing she's not.
smh. Children of these days rebelling against tradition.

1 Like

Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by Kowor(f): 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2017
At least my tradition doesn't allow this.
Omoluabi16:
smh. Children of these days rebelling against tradition.
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by Omoluabi16(m): 9:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
Kowor:
At least my tradition doesn't allow this.
lol yeah. she's sister more like, I guess she's from rivers of bayelsa cos of the beads.
How are you oghenekowor?
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by Kowor(f): 10:55pm On Jan 26, 2017
Funny. So only south uses beads?
Omoluabi16:
lol yeah. she's sister more like, I guess she's from rivers of bayelsa cos of the beads.
How are you oghenekowor?
And it's not oghenekowor.
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by Annie939(f): 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2017
her dressing fine
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by dikeigbo2(m): 12:13am On Jan 27, 2017
That's eastern part of your yansh abi?
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by wenebunwo(m): 12:25am On Jan 27, 2017
old picshur. I know that girl. it happened in 2013 in Rsust cultural day
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by Sibrah: 3:24am On Jan 27, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
This is a new site launched just yesterday
cashblaze.org
You get double of any amount you put. They have package for 5k, 10k, 20k etc.
I personally have tested only the 10k package and it is indeed fast... I am on my third recycle from yesterday that i joined..
You don't need to refer anybody or join any mumu whatsapp group.
Just sign up and earn

cashblaze.org
God dey watch u . . . . Mumu
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by BLACKCHARGER(m): 7:19am On Jan 27, 2017
Sibrah:
God dey watch u . . . . Mumu

Must you insult.. Ah ah
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by Omoluabi16(m): 7:36am On Jan 27, 2017
Kowor:
Funny. So only south uses beads? And it's not oghenekowor.
Good morning. it's rare to see igbos or Yoruba's use bead for such ceremonies. But they are nice sha, but expensive.
okay. what comes before the kowor, mind telling?
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by Sibrah: 9:14am On Jan 27, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

Must you insult.. Ah ah
Must he insult people's intelligence?
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by BLACKCHARGER(m): 9:44am On Jan 27, 2017
Sibrah:
Must he insult people's intelligence?

Hu is the he... I am the person u insulted... I just dont have strength to start insulting you back
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by Sibrah: 12:15pm On Jan 27, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

Hu is the he... I am the person u insulted... I just dont have strength to start insulting you back
So you saw people committing suicide because of pyramid scheme and still decided to start one? I am sure if u are chanced to kill for money you will kill.
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by BLACKCHARGER(m): 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
Sibrah:
So you saw people committing suicide because of pyramid scheme and still decided to start one? I am sure if u are chanced to kill for money you will kill.

So because i advertised scheme... It means i am the founder... Chai

Repeat after me.. Say oh God... Anywhere my village people arr using my sense for buying and selling... Let dem catch fire... Oya shout.. Fire fire fire fire
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by Sibrah: 4:06am On Jan 28, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

So because i advertised scheme... It means i am the founder... Chai

Repeat after me.. Say oh God... Anywhere my village people arr using my sense for buying and selling... Let dem catch fire... Oya shout.. Fire fire fire fire
Stop deflecting issues n show me any other person advertising this evil scheme of yours . . .
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by BLACKCHARGER(m): 8:34am On Jan 28, 2017
Sibrah:
Stop deflecting issues n show me any other person advertising this evil scheme of yours . . .

Lol... So even if i am the only one... Does it mean i am the owner... The scheme has even crashed with my 10k inside... If i am the owner i would have fixed it since yesterday.. So calm down... I dont want to tag you again... Just leave me
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by Sibrah: 10:18am On Jan 28, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:

Lol... So even if i am the only one... Does it mean i am the owner... The scheme has even crashed with my 10k inside... If i am the owner i would have fixed it since yesterday.. So calm down... I dont want to tag you again... Just leave me
Stop telling more lies . . . The scheme was launched approx. 24hrs before you advertised it here. Where did you hear of it? Show us the advert.
Re: Omg: Naija Bride Shows Up Naked In Public For Her Traditional Marriage by BLACKCHARGER(m): 10:39am On Jan 28, 2017
Sibrah:
Stop telling more lies . . . The scheme was launched approx. 24hrs before you advertised it here. Where did you hear of it? Show us the advert.

Okay no p
Abeg look at d date

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner / Why Do Akwa Ibom Girls Like Se.x So Much? / Lady’s Do You Find Guys Lip Attractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.