Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? (6718 Views)

5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship / The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. / Is SEX Really Important In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by IamLEGEND1: 3:25am On Jul 14, 2015
remember007:
Crosses legs and reads comments angry
HABA!!!!!!

Even by this time of the night?

#NocturnalBeings
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:30am On Jul 14, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

HABA!!!!!!

Even by this time of the night?

#NocturnalBeings
sorry but i can't sleep.. I hav a Class by 10 so i can wake up when ever. Btw, why aren't you sleeping either?
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 14, 2015
remember007:
Crosses legs and reads comments angry
wen you should be sleeping naked possibly beside me. as your name goes, remember you shouldnt be awake at this unholy time of the nite. "wink"
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by IamLEGEND1: 3:34am On Jul 14, 2015
remember007:
sorry but i can't sleep.. I hav a Class by 10 so i can wake up when ever. Btw, why aren't you sleeping either?

Mosquitoes......
Na dem just dey disturb me since.
and since you can't sleep,

OYA CONTRIBUTE!!!!!
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:35am On Jul 14, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Mosquitoes......
Na dem just dey disturb me since.
and since you can't sleep,

OYA CONTRIBUTE!!!!!

Errh, After you
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by IamLEGEND1: 3:36am On Jul 14, 2015
mystage:

wen you should be sleeping naked possibly beside me. as your name goes, remember you shouldnt be awake at this unholy time of the nite. "wink"

EASY NA!!!!

Y e be like say na how to flirt everybody know diz days?
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:36am On Jul 14, 2015
grin
mystage:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by IamLEGEND1: 3:38am On Jul 14, 2015
remember007:
Errh, After you
Me don talk my own tey-tey!!!!!
The floor is now open for you late-comers to come and yarn ur own.
& REMEMBER!!!
#Honesty
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:39am On Jul 14, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

EASY NA!!!!

Y e be like say na how to flirt everybody know diz days?

lolz. am i hard or u do imagine me with a gun right now? and mind you na how to read bible you want everybody to know about before?
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:43am On Jul 14, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Me don talk my own tey-tey!!!!!

The floor is now open for you late-comers to come and yarn ur own.

&
REMEMBER!!!

#Honesty
i won't say anything because anything i say will be used against me in nairaland court grin grin
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by IamLEGEND1: 3:48am On Jul 14, 2015
remember007:
i won't say anything because anything i say will be used against me in nairaland court grin grin

You fit go with the usual na....

You know dem gurls no go ever say No.3 coz dem too dey formulate.

#YouGetHusband4Here?
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by IamLEGEND1: 3:51am On Jul 14, 2015
mystage:

lolz. am i hard or u do imagine me with a gun right now? and mind you na how to read bible you want everybody to know about before?

LOL!!!!!!

RIDE ON JOOR!!!!

#IdeyYourBack

#MakeIGoSleep
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:53am On Jul 14, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

You fit go with the usual na....

You know dem gurls no go ever say No.3 coz dem too dey formulate.

#YouGetHusband4Here?
NOPE..
once beaten twice shy.. If you post your mind, they criticize, u lie,they attack,.so its best you watch thm
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:56am On Jul 14, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

LOL!!!!!!

RIDE ON JOOR!!!!

#IdeyYourBack

#MakeIGoSleep
hahahaha. u dey my back when u wan go sleep? who dey awake dey fear bullet, na who dey sleep wan come help me collect the bullet. my guy wake up there jor. if u sleep, i will sleep, and God wont be angry
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by ShayGirl(f): 5:47am On Jul 14, 2015
Olami90:

Love ko, romance ni.

How many of u sayin love can define wot love is nd wot it is about?
Love is purely abstract, fades nd fails

#TRUST is jst wot is nided

I believe everyone is entitled to his or her opinion..

on this count, pls expantiate on why u see trust as d most important. I could easily gain more.
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Gurgle(f): 7:36am On Jul 14, 2015
mystage:

Hmm. that ur reason(s) are u sure u dont wanna share it? and as for me, my kind of job doesnt permit me to sleep at nite because thats when inspirations falls from heaven to write codes and design(a website developer and computer graphic designer). i truely cant remember the last time i had a sound nite sleep, mayb except when a lady is present and naked beside me on my bed. "wink"
#CrusifyMeNot

excuse me, I finally yielded to sleep tongue theres no particular reason I just enjoy being awake at night

similar to your reason actually, I find it easier to think late a night

did you study a course in that or did you just launch it as a business
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Gurgle(f): 7:39am On Jul 14, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Putting religion aside, i see you are strongly "anti-OneNightStands"

before hashtagging?

i typed like any normal, sane person will type.

and believe me ma'am, i'm way more hungrier than you are.

well

i'm anti the concept of it because its an irresponsible thing to do

but I don't judge people who indulge in them, just that I would find it hard to cope with later on

what do you think?

have you eaten
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by simdam500(m): 7:56am On Jul 14, 2015
None
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

excuse me, I finally yielded to sleep tongue theres no particular reason I just enjoy being awake at night

similar to your reason actually, I find it easier to think late a night

did you study a course in that or did you just launch it as a business
A COURSE. hmm,...you succum to the darkness of the nite(sleep) without saying a bye. gudmorni to u and hope your sleep was covered by angels that are as bright as the morning stars and as fairer as the lillies that grows by the way?
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Gurgle(f): 8:01am On Jul 14, 2015
mystage:

A COURSE. hmm,...you succum to the darkness of the nite(sleep) without saying a bye. gudmorni to u and hope your sleep was covered by angels that are as bright as the morning stars and as fairer as the lillies that grows by the way?

yeah did you sleep?

I guess it was, it was a good sleep.

I had a good dream but I don't remember what it was

good morning
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah did you sleep?

I guess it was, it was a good sleep.

I had a good dream but I don't remember what it was

good morning
sure i slept,...4am. to an extent i was the last man standing on this tread. dont you think its gonna do alot of good if not only your profile is updated but also your pic uploaded?
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Gurgle(f): 8:07am On Jul 14, 2015
mystage:

sure i slept,...4am. to an extent i was the last man standing on this tread. dont you think its gonna do alot of good if not your profile is updated but also your pic uploaded?

what good do you think it would do
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

what good do you think it would do
Very simple lady/otherwise, an updated profile with a pic to match it is gonna make people chating with you and reading your topics/comments take you more seriously. e.g, imagine you post a lovely topic that turns out to be an inspiration and helpfull to some persons, ideally they wound want to see the beautiful, precious, priceless, and awesome face behind such post. ehh...they are gonna end up disappointed if they end up seeing nothing. if some of us cant do without our updated profile and always recent pics on other social media network like facebook, then what stops us from doing same on nairaland?
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Gurgle(f): 8:20am On Jul 14, 2015
mystage:

Very simple lady/otherwise, an updated profile with a pic to match it is gonna make people chating with you and reading your topics/comments take you more seriously. e.g, imagine you post a lovely topic that turns out to be an inspiration and helpfull to some persons, ideally they wound want to see the beautiful, precious, priceless, and awesome face behind such post. ehh...they are gonna end up disappointed if they end up seeing nothing. if some of us cant do without our updated profile and always recent pics on other social media network like facebook, then what stops us from doing same on nairaland?

you have a point but as such, I don't really mind whether the person takes me seriously or not, that's up to them

nairaland is completely different from facebook since you are talking to hundreds of thousands of people that you don't know on an open platform
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 14, 2015
Gurgle:

you have a point but as such, I don't really mind whether the person takes me seriously or not, that's up to them

nairaland is completely different from facebook since you are talking to hundreds of thousands of people that you don't know on an open platform

you are actually right lady but i dont think they are much diff from each other, u knw why? because even God knows its only like 20percent of our fb frnds that we do know facially before became frnds with them on fb. another thing to point out here is that i really dont understand when people says "i dont care what others think about me", either they are our friends, strangers or otherwise. you also know why? because it has been proven times without number that we as humans cant make it alone without the help of another. so why shouldnt we care about what that another think about us? WE ALL NEED EACH OTHER TO SEE LIFE THROUGH.
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by presh247(m): 4:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
remember007:
NOPE..
once beaten twice shy.. If you post your mind, they criticize, u lie,they attack,.so its best you watch thm
hmmm...sometimes u say things without considering what other have to say...
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Olami90: 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
ShayGirl:

I believe everyone is entitled to his or her opinion..

on this count, pls expantiate on why u see trust as d most important. I could easily gain more.

Yea, it is true every1 is entitled to his/her opinion. I didn't say dat wit d intention of pickin on u. #pls dnt tak it personal #winks.

Looking @ d word love, it has no particular definition nd it is far from being a feeling.
For ex. A babe $ a guy can only b attracted to one another by superficial attributes. It will b silly for somone to tell d other person he loves at d first sight, rather it wld b mere attraction borne out of lust.

As I said, love is abstract and it develops/occurs frm d combination of certain elements like trust, commitment, care, sacrifice to mention a few.
To an extent, u must av lil trust/blief in somone bfor u can commit ursef to him/her.den u wil b exposed to seeing other gud finz in dat person dat cld mak conclude u love.

U will agree dat love can't hold a relationship where d trust/blief in d person has bin breached or where infidelity is d other of d day.

Now ignore dose elements I listed dat maks love nd tell me d meaning of love if it won't b a useless four-lettered word.

#i will back it up with dis points from

http://thoughtcatalog.com/daphne-sze/2014/10/7-reasons-why-trust-is-more-important-than-love/

1. We can only love someone we trust.

Love is built on trust. As rational individuals, we can only naturally love someone we already trust. Relationships that aren’t anchored in trust are not made to survive rocky trials.

2. Love only reflects our ability to trust others.

Our ability to selflessly give ourselves to others comes with a guarantee of reciprocation. We trust in order to be trusted, but we love only with the hope of being loved back.

3. We use trust to control our emotions.

We are emotional beings who put more emphasis on the means than the end. We engage ourselves in meaningful relationships that we value. Hence, we use trust to gauge our relationship with others, and in the process, we figure out how much we are willing to give of ourselves to others.

4. We put a premium on trust as the building block of any relationship.

Trust precedes love. Every type of relationship is anchored on our ability to be open and share ourselves with others.

5. Judgment is clouded by love but illuminated by trust.

We think that love can save us from emotional roller coasters. More often than not, we are blinded by what love has to offer—gaining the acceptance, admiration, and approval of others. What we fail to consider is the fact that sometimes, our judgment becomes flawed because there are times when love suppresses reason and we get trapped in its foolish play. Trust, on the other hand, routes us back to the reason we built the relationship—establishing a lifelong connection with that person.

6. Trust conquers all.

We always believe that love conquers all, but it is trust that pushes us to believe that we can and will conquer every obstacle. We can say that love is the overarching concept of overcoming whatever obstacle comes our way, but it is trust that holds everything together. It is the glue to every gap and difference.

7. Trust is what makes us love again.

At the end of it all, after we fall down, get back up, and head back on track, trust enables us to believe that deep inside, we are all hopeless romantics just trying to find our own better half among the seven billion little souls on Earth
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by ShayGirl(f): 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
Olami90:

Yea, it is true every1 is entitled to his/her opinion. I didn't say dat wit d intention of pickin on u. #pls dnt tak it personal #winks.

Looking @ d word love, it has no particular definition nd it is far from being a feeling.
For ex. A babe $ a guy can only b attracted to one another by superficial attributes. It will b silly for somone to tell d other person he loves at d first sight, rather it wld b mere attraction borne out of lust.

As I said, love is abstract and it develops/occurs frm d combination of certain elements like trust, commitment, care, sacrifice to mention a few.
To an extent, u must av lil trust/blief in somone bfor u can commit ursef to him/her.den u wil b exposed to seeing other gud finz in dat person dat cld mak conclude u love.

U will agree dat love can't hold a relationship where d trust/blief in d person has bin breached or where infidelity is d other of d day.

Now ignore dose elements I listed dat maks love nd tell me d meaning of love if it won't b a useless four-lettered word.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/daphne-sze/2014/10/7-reasons-why-trust-is-more-important-than-love/

Love is built on trust. As rational individuals, we can only naturally love someone we already trust. Relationships that aren’t anchored in trust are not made to survive rocky trials.

Our ability to selflessly give ourselves to others comes with a guarantee of reciprocation. We trust in order to be trusted, but we love only with the hope of being loved back.

We are emotional beings who put more emphasis on the means than the end. We engage ourselves in meaningful relationships that we value. Hence, we use trust to gauge our relationship with others, and in the process, we figure out how much we are willing to give of ourselves to others.

Trust precedes love. Every type of relationship is anchored on our ability to be open and share ourselves with others.

We think that love can save us from emotional roller coasters. More often than not, we are blinded by what love has to offer—gaining the acceptance, admiration, and approval of others. What we fail to consider is the fact that sometimes, our judgment becomes flawed because there are times when love suppresses reason and we get trapped in its foolish play. Trust, on the other hand, routes us back to the reason we built the relationship—establishing a lifelong connection with that person.

6. Trust conquers all.

We always believe that love conquers all, but it is trust that pushes us to believe that we can and will conquer every obstacle. We can say that love is the overarching concept of overcoming whatever obstacle comes our way, but it is trust that holds everything together. It is the glue to every gap and difference.

At the end of it all, after we fall down, get back up, and head back on track, trust enables us to believe that deep inside, we are all hopeless romantics just trying to find our own better half among the seven billion little souls on Earth

Well said. Totally convincing!!! winks....
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Olami90: 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
ShayGirl:

Well said. Totally convincing!!! winks....

Happy to hear dat wink

So don't get urself stalked nd messed up o. Kindly tak ur time to prepare nd learn more bfor one random guy wil mess u up.

Are u in lagos right nw?
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by presh247(m): 11:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
Olami90:

6. Trust conquers all.

you just nailed it
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by ShayGirl(f): 12:05am On Jul 15, 2015
Olami90:

Happy to hear dat wink

So don't get urself stalked nd messed up o. Kindly tak ur time to prepare nd learn more bfor one random guy wil mess u up.

Are u in lagos right nw?

Thanx a lot....Oh yes, i 'm in Lagos
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Olami90: 12:38am On Jul 15, 2015
ShayGirl:

Thanx a lot....Oh yes, i 'm in Lagos

You are very much welcome.
#join me make we listen to 102.3fm right now wink as u neva sleep

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Morning Sex Desire (+18) / (official) richest, Finest, Most Intelligent , Composed Guys On This Forum / I Taught Her This And Since Then She Has Been Grateful To Me (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.