Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? (6719 Views)

5 Reasons Why Sex Is Important In Your Relationship / The Most Important Quality A Man Or Woman Needs In A Partner. / Is SEX Really Important In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by skyfullofstars(f): 2:48am On Jul 15, 2015
They're all important, yet, given my own experience, I would make trust a big priority. In order to trust the other person should br truthful, of course...
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by presh247(m): 7:13am On Jul 15, 2015
i wish this could make front page
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by presh247(m): 7:14am On Jul 15, 2015
skyfullofstars:
They're all important, yet, given my own experience, I would make trust a big priority. In order to trust the other person should br truthful, of course...
yea...cos its hard to love someone u barely trust
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Sandydayz(f): 8:20am On Jul 15, 2015
Let me drop my Range Rover here grin
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 15, 2015
Sandydayz:
Let me drop my Range Rover here grin
are you sure you didnt mistake with your typing? something tells me you intended to type bicycle but instead mistakely type range rover. am right abi?
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Gurgle(f): 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2015
mystage:

you are actually right lady but i dont think they are much diff from each other, u knw why? because even God knows its only like 20percent of our fb frnds that we do know facially before became frnds with them on fb. another thing to point out here is that i really dont understand when people says "i dont care what others think about me", either they are our friends, strangers or otherwise. you also know why? because it has been proven times without number that we as humans cant make it alone without the help of another. so why shouldnt we care about what that another think about us? WE ALL NEED EACH OTHER TO SEE LIFE THROUGH.

In my case I have met about 95% my facebook friends in person, that's how I got their name to recognize their facebook

Its not that I don't care what they think, I mean that I don't mind if they disagree or think I'm stvpid or whatever. I would like to be able to take people's opinions without feeling like they affect me as a person or how I value myself

Therefore I don't need people to see me or evaluate my picture in order to assess whether my post is worth listening to or not

My mother always tells me that "a good market sells itself". its a hard principle to follow but golden if you can stick to it
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gurgle:

In my case I have met about 95% my facebook friends in person, that's how I got their name to recognize their facebook

Its not that I don't care what they think, I mean that I don't mind if they disagree or think I'm stvpid or whatever. I would like to be able to take people's opinions without feeling like they affect me as a person or how I value myself
Hmmm. too many things on my mind to reply you but dont want to post any here. hope u had a lovely and fruitful day? how i wish that suppose lovely face behind "Gurgle". wat abt a pm, do you mind?
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Gurgle(f): 9:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
mystage:

Hmmm. too many things on my mind to reply you but dont want to post any here. hope u had a lovely and fruitful day? how i wish that suppose lovely face behind "Gurgle". wat abt a pm, do you mind?

yeah it was ok thanks, and how was yours

yeah sure lol. im surprised you asked first people don't usually do that
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah it was ok thanks, and how was yours

yeah sure lol. im surprised you asked first people don't usually do that
my day was nothing short of awesome. and for the asking before a pm, dnt u tink i deserve a clap frm u for been a gud boy?...lolz. am gonna pm you after the clap
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Gurgle(f): 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
mystage:

my day was nothing short of awesome. and for the asking before a pm, dnt u tink i deserve a clap frm u for been a gud boy?...lolz. am gonna pm you after the clap

lol *claps*

hope your goodness lasts
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by IamLEGEND1: 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
So this thread is still alive......
huh!!!!
Then make i just comment for no reason.
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gurgle:

lol *claps*

hope your goodness lasts
ohhh,...my goodness is like the morning stars which shines without restrain. so my dear, my goodness last forever. not even the world coming to an end can stop it. hv sent u the pm
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Gurgle(f): 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
mystage:

ohhh,...my goodness is like the morning stars which shines with restrain. so my dear, my goodness last forever. nothing even the world coming to an end can stop it. hv sent u the pm

Lol

where do you get these lines

ok
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol

where do you get these lines

ok
the lines,...ohhh. i get it from imagining how pretty, precious and priceless(PPP) the face behind gurgle is; i get it from imagining how angelic the voice behind gurgle sounds; i get it from imagining how sexy and hot gurgle is. and i get it from reading your lines also. Have you seen my pm?
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Gurgle(f): 10:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
mystage:

the lines,...ohhh. i get it from imagining how pretty, precious and priceless(PPP) the face behind gurgle is; i get it from imagining how angelic the voice behind gurgle sounds; i get it from imagining how sexy and hot gurgle is. and i get it from reading your lines also. Have you seen my pm?

yes

do you read a lot of romance novels or something

your email address doesn't work, you'd better feed it some of your sweet lines so it will start taking your mails again
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gurgle:

yes

do you read a lot of romance novels or something

your email address doesn't work, you'd better feed it some of your sweet lines so it will start taking your mails again
lolz. dont mind the email jor. it has been acting like an opposition ever since we voted change,..lolz. and as for reading romance novel,...dats my calling i must admit, same way some people are called to become pastors. but which guy wont be and sound romantic when the guy gets your attention? chatting with you i bet you can turn even buhari into single "you are my africa queen, girl of my dreams, u take me where hv never been, you make my life a tingaligalin"
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Gurgle(f): 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
mystage:

lolz. dont mind the email jor. it has been acting like an opposition ever since we voted change,..lolz. and as for reading romance novel,...dats my calling i must admit, same way some people are called to become pastors. but which guy wont be and sound romantic when the guy gets your attention? chatting with you i bet you can turn even buhari into single "you are my africa queen, girl of my dreams, u take me where hv never been, you make my life a tingaligalin"

Lol cool cool

did you vote change?
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol cool cool

did you vote change?
lolz. why not? i hate ogogoro drunkards dat are also clueless. i am one of those who even voted against the otueke guy in 2011 and i repeated it this year and thank God it worked this year. abeg lets leave the drunkard alone jor, he is not romantic and at such he does not deserve a mention in our chat. are you on facebook right nw let me type you my fb name for a add from you since my mail act like a drunkard like his ousted fellow.
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Gurgle(f): 10:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
mystage:

lolz. why not? i hate ogogoro drunkards dat are also clueless. i am one of those who even voted against the otueke guy in 2011 and i repeated it this year and thank God it worked this year. abeg lets leave the drunkard alone jor, he is not romantic and at such he does not deserve a mention in our chat. are you on facebook right nw let me type you my fb name for a add from you since my mail act like a drunkard like his ousted fellow.

I'm only comfortable using email
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gurgle:

I'm only comfortable using email
ok no problem. thats ok by me if you desire. my other mails are my business and websites mails and i cant share nor type any here for personal, business and security reason(s).
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by shoesandbags(f): 12:16am On Jul 16, 2015
TRUST
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Sandydayz(f): 8:38am On Jul 16, 2015
mystage:

are you sure you didnt mistake with your typing? something tells me you intended to type bicycle but instead mistakely type range rover. am right abi?
shocked shocked angry angry Don't let me make a phone call cus of u grin
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 16, 2015
Sandydayz:

shocked shocked angry angry Don't let me make a phone call cus of u grin
lolz. phone call with a phone without credit? the last time your phone had credit was d year 2007, so how and wat are you going to use to make the call? gudmorni jor
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Sandydayz(f): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
mystage:

lolz. phone call with a phone without credit? the last time your phone had credit was d year 2007, so how and wat are you going to use to make the call? gudmorni jor
shocked What insolence..... cry
Morning kiss
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2015
Sandydayz:
shocked What insolence..... cry Morning kiss
"IGNORES" How are you flexing your day?
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Sandydayz(f): 12:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
mystage:

"IGNORES"
How are you flexing your day?
Just chilling cool
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
Sandydayz:

Just chilling cool
thats kul. hope sharing your champagne wit a gud boy is not too much to ask frm u? atleast a glass full is better than "go and buy your own"
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Sandydayz(f): 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
mystage:

thats kul. hope sharing your champagne wit a gud boy is not too much to ask frm u? atleast a glass full is better than "go and buy your own"
Well... I can gladly share wink
As long as u replace it grin
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
Sandydayz:

Well... I can gladly share wink
As long as u replace it grin
am i working? where will i get the funds to replace it? or u havent heard buhari hasnt commence paying us our monthly 5k which we intend to use to hold body and soul?
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Sandydayz(f): 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
mystage:

am i working? where will i get the funds to replace it? or u havent heard buhari hasnt commence paying us our monthly 5k which we intend to use to hold body and soul?
You're right, I'll pardon u.... Waittttt. shocked that's no way to take a wine... "Knuck him on the head" tongue This is expensive, U don't drink it, U sip it sad grin
Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2015
Sandydayz:

You're ryt, I'll pardon u.... Waittttt. shocked that's no way to take a wine... "Knuck him on the head" tongue This is expensive, U don't drink it, U sip it sad grin
Thanks for the pardon jor, you are such a darling. dont worry am gonna build you mountains, hills, valleys and a garden full of roses with beautiful butterflies flying around it and singing melodious songs into your ears when buhari start paying the monthly 5k. and hope you wont forget to confess how much u love me with all your heart? but wait o,..see who never taste pepsi before they teach another how to drink/sip champagne/wine. "wink"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? by Sandydayz(f): 5:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
mystage:

Thanks for the pardon jor, you are such a darling. dont worry am gonna build you mountains, hills, valleys and a garden full of roses with beautiful butterflies flying around it and singing melodious songs into your ears when buhari start paying the monthly 5k. and hope you wont forget to confess how much u love me with all your heart? but wait o,..see who never taste pepsi before they teach another how to drink/sip champagne/wine. "wink"
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get Rid Of Your Excess Body & Tummy Fat / What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You / (see Photo) Nigerian Slay Queen Uploads N*de Photos On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.