Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (65571 Views)

UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by noordean(m): 10:23am On Jul 13, 2015
Have u been to all campuses in the country?
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by undouted: 10:23am On Jul 13, 2015
NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA-Akwa Ibom State
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by jmoore(m): 10:23am On Jul 13, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by MacMaster01(m): 10:23am On Jul 13, 2015
Covenant University is in every list cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by bana91(m): 10:24am On Jul 13, 2015
u ain't been IN UNILORIN are you are learner.WOJU OOOOO
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Kx: 10:24am On Jul 13, 2015
U said Universities yet Yabatech made your list.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Promxy94(m): 10:24am On Jul 13, 2015
Op U Neva See Igbinedion gals shebi....
Pretty gals in sexy cars.........
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by charly4lyf(m): 10:24am On Jul 13, 2015
Crap, where is LAUTECH in this list?
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by dyabman(m): 10:24am On Jul 13, 2015
Is that all ?
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Muhylonaire(m): 10:24am On Jul 13, 2015
most of them are beautiful but upstairs hell No!! they are ugly
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by nikkflexible(f): 10:24am On Jul 13, 2015
toh
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 13, 2015
Without UNIZIK girls on the list, I strongly believe this list was either compiled by Tinubu or Atiku but not from Saraki's camp....

4 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by NaLaugh: 10:24am On Jul 13, 2015
charles316:
This is what has set Africa back. While there mates are thinking of making the lives better, people are concentrating on superficial qualities like beauty.

No wonder our girls are obsessed with irrelevant things that would enhance their appearance.

Your comment directly contradicts your signature though. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 13, 2015
ajahexcel:
Every Campus in this country is blessed with beautiful rose flowers.

This post is a highlight of 10 Nigerian Universities with the Most Beautiful girls when the average of beauties in each campus is measured.

10. Ahmadu Bello University (ABU):

A school of pretty and intelligent and innocent northern girls. You can hardly find such array of beautiful muslim girls in any campus.

9. Anambra State University (ANSU):

Filled with blessed future mothers with pretty figures you do like to see every morning when you wake and every night before you sleep.

8. University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN):

The school of lions and lionesses. These lionesses are so intelligent, pretty and homely that you do like to take them to your mama.

7. Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU):

Anytime and you are writing JAMB again and you see a pretty girl near you, check her school of choice, it will be OAU.

6. Covenant University (CU):

This expensive school have beautiful and expensive ladies. The girls of CU are combination of beauty and Brains.

5. University of Portharcourt (UNIPORT):

A school of solid chicks. The Oil money around the vicinity turns even the ugly to beauties. All the beautiful girls you have seen and your head couldn't understand why a human being should be that beautiful must have a root to UNIPORT.

4. Lagos State University (LASU):

In this multi ethnic city of Lagos, a great deal of beauties from across the country seek admission into Lagos state university, the next time you enter a taxi and you see pretty girl by your side, tell her you are a LASU student or graduate and she will hug you very well and tell you her department.

3. YABA College of Technology (YABATECH):

Can't just miss this school of pretty buchachas. YABA TECH has the prettiest girls you can seek around campuses in Naija.

2. Imo State University (IMSU):

I can swear you won't see and ugly girl in IMSU. Even the ugly girls in IMSU can win beauty pageant against their neighbouring schools with names like F..O, A...N, N....E etc I didn't mention any name ooooooo na you sabi

1. University of Lagos (UNILAG):

The school of beauties... The school has made it a routine to adopt the prettiest of girls from queen College Yaba every year during UTME, If you see a beautiful celebrity, Go to you Unilag. They are not just pretty, they rock the stages.

I may not have the final say on this but if I give you a chance to carry out the same research I have done your result won't be up to a stone throw from the one listed above.

Nevertheless, feel free to add your using the comment box below...

Written By EXCEL AJAH ANAYO

SOURCE:

http://.com/top-10-nigerian-universities-with-the-most-beautiful-girls-share-this/
SO YOU ENTER SCHOOL BY SCHOOL DEY LOOK YANSH ABI undecided

NO WONDER THERE IS NO CREATIVITY IN OUR YOUTH, FOCUS YOUR ENERGY ON SOMETHING APART FROM WOMEN,

WOMEN ARE LIKE FLOWER, THEM FADE ANYTIME, THE ONE YOU SEE FINE TODAY, TOMORROW SHE GO LOOK LIKE SHITTE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by columbus007(m): 10:25am On Jul 13, 2015
99 problems dis aint one undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by docphresh(m): 10:25am On Jul 13, 2015
cum op why is ur link not clickable? and where is uniben?
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 13, 2015
Nonsense talk!

There is no one school with the most beautiful girl(s) in em...All the tertiary institutions in Nigeria has her own pretty damsel,be it the colleges of education to polytechnics & universities in Nigeria.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by ibnzubair(m): 10:26am On Jul 13, 2015
z
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by cityAdventures: 10:26am On Jul 13, 2015
U mean something like this made front page and a post i did on scholarship opportunities didnt even get a look in? What are these mods smoking?

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by isan(m): 10:26am On Jul 13, 2015
Who dem help?
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by shalomm: 10:26am On Jul 13, 2015
ajahexcel:

This post is a highlight of 10 Nigerian Universities with the Most Beautiful girls when the average of beauties in each campus is measured.

A school of pretty and intelligent and innocent northern girls. You can hardly find such array of beautiful muslim girls in any campus.

Filled with blessed future mothers with pretty figures you do like to see every morning when you wake and every night before you sleep.

The school of lions and lionesses. These lionesses are so intelligent, pretty and homely that you do like to take them to your mama.

Anytime and you are writing JAMB again and you see a pretty girl near you, check her school of choice, it will be OAU.

This expensive school have beautiful and expensive ladies. The girls of CU are combination of beauty and Brains.

A school of solid chicks. The Oil money around the vicinity turns even the ugly to beauties. All the beautiful girls you have seen and your head couldn't understand why a human being should be that beautiful must have a root to UNIPORT.

In this multi ethnic city of Lagos, a great deal of beauties from across the country seek admission into Lagos state university, the next time you enter a taxi and you see pretty girl by your side, tell her you are a LASU student or graduate and she will hug you very well and tell you her department.

Can't just miss this school of pretty buchachas. YABA TECH has the prettiest girls you can seek around campuses in Naija.

I can swear you won't see and ugly girl in IMSU. Even the ugly girls in IMSU can win beauty pageant against their neighbouring schools with names like F..O, A...N, N....E etc I didn't mention any name ooooooo na you sabi

The school of beauties... The school has made it a routine to adopt the prettiest of girls from queen College Yaba every year during UTME, If you see a beautiful celebrity, Go to you Unilag. They are not just pretty, they rock the stages.

I may not have the final say on this but if I give you a chance to carry out the same research I have done your result won't be up to a stone throw from the one listed above.

SOURCE:

http://.com/top-10-nigerian-universities-with-the-most-beautiful-girls-share-this/

Pls, have you gone round all the universities in this country, and take a census of the most beautiful girls in each campus?

Whom among the mode pushed this trash to fp? Pls we should learn to do our research and be sure of what we are saying before feeding others......Nonsheenche grin
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by charles316: 10:27am On Jul 13, 2015
coogar:
imsu have more beautiful chics than UNILAG!

Impossible.

Almost every girl in unilag is beautiful and sexy.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Okeikpu(m): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2015
Op I pity ur parents.. Na dis thing dem send u go school go do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Revolva(m): 10:28am On Jul 13, 2015
Well una de here dey do most beautiful gals in university the world dey top best university in the world
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by dayojags10(m): 10:28am On Jul 13, 2015
lawsarma:
come funaab
if u see our babes during light out!
omo ur mind go blow
infact we get d most beautiful underdog babes
we no too get better babe for funnab joor, sey nah dose SUs wey full camp be beautiful chik??
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by haibe(m): 10:29am On Jul 13, 2015
Yustash001:
With Unilag on top of the list...then I concur...
me.sef cool

Meanwhile, Op change topic to higher institutions, not universities
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by emamos: 10:31am On Jul 13, 2015
beauty without brain

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 13, 2015
Greatest Akokites...always rocking the stages! Unilag, the only school with celebrities. But your list isn't complete without University of Calabar and University of Uyo

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by redcliff: 10:32am On Jul 13, 2015
Covenant is number one on that list.... everyother thing u say is counterfeit

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Orikinla(m): 10:32am On Jul 13, 2015
ajahexcel:

SOURCE:

[size=18pt]SEEING IS BELIEVING.[/size]

HOW MANY OF THEM HAVE WON NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL BEAUTY OR MODELING PAGEANTS?
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by adedayourt(m): 10:32am On Jul 13, 2015
beauty in the eyes of the beholder

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by frank043(m): 10:33am On Jul 13, 2015
Pls would someone compile a list of females students making their universities and nation proud. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ten Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender 2016 / How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma / Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.