Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (65570 Views)

UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by zicoraads: 10:33am On Jul 13, 2015
OP is high! University of Maiduguri has to be in the top three category. Beauty is not about make up and the likes. Do you have any idea how gorgeous a Hausa- Fulani girl looks like even without make up!?
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by missKiffy(f): 10:34am On Jul 13, 2015
ajahexcel:
Every Campus in this country is blessed with beautiful rose flowers.

This post is a highlight of 10 Nigerian Universities with the Most Beautiful girls when the average of beauties in each campus is measured.

10. Ahmadu Bello University (ABU):

A school of pretty and intelligent and innocent northern girls. You can hardly find such array of beautiful muslim girls in any campus.

9. Anambra State University (ANSU):

Filled with blessed future mothers with pretty figures you do like to see every morning when you wake and every night before you sleep.

8. University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN):

The school of lions and lionesses. These lionesses are so intelligent, pretty and homely that you do like to take them to your mama.

7. Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU):

Anytime and you are writing JAMB again and you see a pretty girl near you, check her school of choice, it will be OAU.

6. Covenant University (CU):

This expensive school have beautiful and expensive ladies. The girls of CU are combination of beauty and Brains.

5. University of Portharcourt (UNIPORT):

A school of solid chicks. The Oil money around the vicinity turns even the ugly to beauties. All the beautiful girls you have seen and your head couldn't understand why a human being should be that beautiful must have a root to UNIPORT.

4. Lagos State University (LASU):

In this multi ethnic city of Lagos, a great deal of beauties from across the country seek admission into Lagos state university, the next time you enter a taxi and you see pretty girl by your side, tell her you are a LASU student or graduate and she will hug you very well and tell you her department.

3. YABA College of Technology (YABATECH):

Can't just miss this school of pretty buchachas. YABA TECH has the prettiest girls you can seek around campuses in Naija.

2. Imo State University (IMSU):

I can swear you won't see and ugly girl in IMSU. Even the ugly girls in IMSU can win beauty pageant against their neighbouring schools with names like F..O, A...N, N....E etc I didn't mention any name ooooooo na you sabi

1. University of Lagos (UNILAG):

The school of beauties... The school has made it a routine to adopt the prettiest of girls from queen College Yaba every year during UTME, If you see a beautiful celebrity, Go to you Unilag. They are not just pretty, they rock the stages.

I may not have the final say on this but if I give you a chance to carry out the same research I have done your result won't be up to a stone throw from the one listed above.

Nevertheless, feel free to add your using the comment box below...

Written By EXCEL AJAH ANAYO

SOURCE:

http://.com/top-10-nigerian-universities-with-the-most-beautiful-girls-share-this/
Womaniser, cassanova

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nyaknor(m): 10:35am On Jul 13, 2015
Where is UI Guy your list is not complete oo
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by henboy01(m): 10:36am On Jul 13, 2015
[s][/s]Uniport #5? This is a slap on our face,to produce Miss World na Beans? Agbani Darego[s]
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Emmyxclusive: 10:36am On Jul 13, 2015
Op if u see the beauty the Hausa-Fulani gals in ABU ehh u go rearrange that list
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by jimsin2081(m): 10:38am On Jul 13, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1c7-RSkhxo

Nigeria, are you ready for the next big thing?

Believe me; words cannot convey the potential opportunities bookorrent.com.ng has brought to every business owner or service provider in Nigeria. The ecommerce industry you thought you knew has mounted a new pedestal. This is different and all encompassing. bookorrent.com.ng is an online marketplace where businesses, professionals and artisans can project a 360 degree view of their businesses by renting an online shop, workshop or office at an affordable annual rate (as low as N3, 000 per year -Offer lasts till August 7th, 2015).
Also, both business owners and end users can make up to N200, 000 monthly by referring other businesses and service providers to the website. (Click here to sign up for the referral campaign - http://www.bookorrent.com.ng/referrals)

On bookorrent.com.ng, Business owners can:

1. Showcase their services and products to millions of customers with nationwide delivery.
2. List their facilities and equipment for booking and renting
3. Showcase their past projects and upload upcoming events
4. List their staff and their respective expertise.
5. Create Deals and Promos to generate more sales
6. Receive both online and offline payments
7. Share their thoughts with their personal blog
8. Make new contacts on the bookorrent.com.ng online business forum and much more.

Customers are also not left behind as bookorrent.com.ng allows them to:

1. Purchase products at affordable rate and receive delivery nationwide.
2. Hire and rate Service Providers
3. Create contests and receive proposals from service providers in minutes
4. Operate an E-wallet which is tied to their bank account
5. And make loads of cash by referring business owners and service providers to the platform

So do you want visibility for your business? Having a website is a good idea but being part of an online marketplace IS THE NEXT BIG THING. Sign up Now (http://www.bookorrent.com.ng/signup).
For more information, get in touch with us on 08032532634, 08160609737, 08037984358, and 08168583851. Follow us on Facebook/Instagram: bookorrent, Twitter: @Bookorrentng. You can also visit our official blog – blog.bookorrent.com.ng
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by zicoraads: 10:39am On Jul 13, 2015
cityAdventures:
U mean something like this made front page and a post i did on scholarship opportunities didnt even get a look in? What are these mods smoking?
Bro...this is business. And I believe the number of visitors and comments sends Seun to the bank. The truth is a thread like this would attract more visitors and comments than the one you created(I may be wrong though).
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Emodeee: 10:39am On Jul 13, 2015
Post pictures@op.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Venice789: 10:39am On Jul 13, 2015
OP abeg comot OAU for that list
O.A.U for where
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by omolorlarh: 10:40am On Jul 13, 2015
ShakurM:
uniOSUN grin
Yh uniosun too
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by jamace(m): 10:41am On Jul 13, 2015
Bilabong:
So you Waka from school to school the look yansh, bobby, and face.
Your mates the organise seminars.
Research project by Dauda the Sexy Guy. grin grin
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 13, 2015
charles316:

Impossible.
Almost every girl in unilag is beautiful and sexy.
Guy na lie. If you enter imsu, you go turn your neck tire.
In Imsu if you are not pretty you hardly get admission.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by lifeofkelvino(m): 10:43am On Jul 13, 2015
Wat of FUTO undecided
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 13, 2015
I was supporting this list till I saw Lasu grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by MzOnajin1(f): 10:43am On Jul 13, 2015
I Rep AAUA
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Boy101(m): 10:44am On Jul 13, 2015
You all should follow @OOUFashion on Instagram and see beautiful OOU Students for yourselves.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by FUTYGUY(m): 10:44am On Jul 13, 2015
All I see is bias. Come to FUT Yola u will see beautiful girls ( Land of beauty)
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Emodeee: 10:45am On Jul 13, 2015
Venice789:
OP abeg comot OAU for that list

O.A.U for where

Which school u dey?
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Brytawon(m): 10:45am On Jul 13, 2015
This list doesn't just add up...
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by zicoraads: 10:45am On Jul 13, 2015
Emmyxclusive:
Op if u see the beauty the Hausa-Fulani gals in ABU ehh u go rearrange that list
That one na small. If only he has been to University of Maiduguri...e go come back come open thread apologise to us. I finished from Uniabuja...but if you go to Unimaid...chai! Those Hausa- Fulani girls are drop dead gorgeous.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Emodeee: 10:46am On Jul 13, 2015
FUTYGUY:
All I see is bias. Come to FUT Yola u will see beautiful girls ( Land of beauty)

Post pictures
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 13, 2015
lifeofkelvino:
Wat of FUTO undecided
Hahaha futo don dey try sha
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Emodeee: 10:47am On Jul 13, 2015
MhizDeedy:
I was supporting this list till I saw Lasu grin

U sef fine o, which school u dey?
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by pelij18(m): 10:48am On Jul 13, 2015
charles316:
This is what has set Africa back. While there mates are thinking of making the lives better, people are concentrating on superficial qualities like beauty.

No wonder our girls are obsessed with irrelevant things that would enhance their appearance.
That's actually what i was about to say. I see no imperative reasons why someone will just create a thread based on his usless researches that can never help a life.

His mates are hiding at the corner of their rooms currently researching things that could help and evolve the world subsequently. I'm perplex some folks love and cherish this research instead of pitying the so-called op.

I imply this is why most Nigerians are never do well and nincompoops.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Emodeee: 10:48am On Jul 13, 2015
MzOnajin1:
I Rep AAUA

If na u be dat@ur dp, den aaua girls no fine be dat.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 13, 2015
MzOnajin1:
I Rep AAUA
Abeg that school no follow grin
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Franchise21(m): 10:49am On Jul 13, 2015
I knw my alma-mater ANSU must make d list. IMSU n UNILAG also deserves to b there. But where's UNIBEN?
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by chigoizie7(m): 10:50am On Jul 13, 2015
SInce unizik no dey dat una list, that list is a total trash.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Emodeee: 10:50am On Jul 13, 2015
pelij18:
That's actually what i was about to say. I see no imperative reasons why someone will just create a thread based on his usless researches that can never help a life.

His mates are hiding at the corner of their rooms currently researching things that could help and evolve the world subsequently. I'm perplex some folks love and cherish this research instead of pitying the so-called op.

I imply this is why most Nigerians are never do well and nincompoops.

What have u discovered?
If u cannot boast of any invention, keep quiet.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by PritiDeedee(f): 10:50am On Jul 13, 2015
undecided it like you're hungry @op......where is unical,Uniben nkor,northern american university#trash post
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by MzOnajin1(f): 10:53am On Jul 13, 2015
Emodeee:

If na u be dat@ur dp, den aaua girls no fine be dat.
I checked ur and I thank God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ten Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender 2016 / How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma / Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.