Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (65569 Views)

UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Mufasa1805(m): 11:19am On Jul 13, 2015
Your brain no get comparism..
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Pain(m): 11:19am On Jul 13, 2015
undecided

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by pelij18(m): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2015
Emodeee:

M nt saying u should keep quiet, m saying if u've got no invention, keep quiet. From the above, I can decipher dat u've got some inventions, don't keep it on a low key, blow it up and let the world hear about it. Dis is nairaland, anything can happen.

I didn't insult u in ma previous comment, I was just making assertions.

Tell me about ur inventions.
I'm a programmer and webmaster... And had programme several apps and website. 3 of my ideas are currently on motion and few immobile. Although i wish to trigger them in the nearest future.

Meanwhile i still find reasons why i should keep my inventions confidential... Though most of my unveiled project were carried out with my other nairaland account.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by TOMMYS: 11:22am On Jul 13, 2015
I gree say our UNILORIN no get fyn babes but wer una con put UNIBEN na?
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Ricswagger: 11:23am On Jul 13, 2015
OP u no knw anything this list is incomplete
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by ehisforever24(m): 11:24am On Jul 13, 2015
seriously schools from south eastern states should top that list. ma ownlist
IMSU Imo State University Owerri
UNIZIK Nnamdi Azikiwe university Awka
Madonna University Okija.
UNIPORT University of Port harcourt Chaoba.
UNIBEN University of benin
UNILAG University of lagos
UNICAL University of calabar
UNN University of nigeria nsuka
ABU Amadu bello university Zaria
Convenant University Otta

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by kamez(m): 11:27am On Jul 13, 2015
owk as a graduate of imsu, I for tear this list of to say imsu no dey here.

imsu babes can make u get 3rd class. if u no manage yourself well.

all of dem fine like Winch.

even the ones from Christ embassy and TREM fellowship wey dey form born again, all dem fine like mammy wata.

they can make u repent. voluntarily just so that u can ask them out.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Osarieme415(m): 11:28am On Jul 13, 2015
Repping Unilag, Unilag babes.. Repping chicken and chips.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by henboy01(m): 11:28am On Jul 13, 2015
ehisforever24:
seriously schools from south eastern states should top that list. ma ownlist
IMSU Imo State University Owerri
UNIZIK Nnamdi Azikiwe university Awka
Madonna University Okija.
UNIPORT University of Port harcourt Chaoba.
UNIBEN University of benin
UNILAG University of lagos
UNICAL University of calabar
UNN University of nigeria nsuka
ABU Amadu bello university Zaria
Convenant University Otta

Guy Y put d chart b4 d ass? Uniport b4 Madonna. I know the two schools too well and uniport is in choba not chaoba
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Emperoradrian(m): 11:31am On Jul 13, 2015
firstEVA:
All universities have fine girls, only polytechnics and colleges of education that have local mgbeke girls (not all though).
wich college of education do u sch in
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by MizFrances(f): 11:33am On Jul 13, 2015
Hehehe...where uniben girls come dey? undecided
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by kingsley3218(m): 11:34am On Jul 13, 2015
IMSU chick make my lecturer a.k.a chairman(accountancy) tear my exam paper 4 year one just because I was lost wen looking @ her......men,I never knew d man was observant o but d babe too fine. If 2 say OP no put IMSU 4 dis list ehn,I 4 evoke okija shrine thunder 4 ya head.lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 13, 2015
kenonze:

Wow, This is serious. My guy, a post graduate student told me same about their IMSU babes. Kai. I have to storm there next week. But na weekend I fit get chance
You don't know what you've been missing.
Am awaiting your testimony cheesy
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 13, 2015
firstEVA:
All universities have fine girls, only polytechnics and colleges of education that have local mgbeke girls (not all though).
your profile pic real scared me,..u just like day time witch chia,.some girl are too ulgry diwowo
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by ojemglo(m): 11:39am On Jul 13, 2015
@op absu na no 1 despite the hardship in Abia state our absu babes still dey intact...ask grin
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 13, 2015
UNIBEN should have top this list,..IU igbenedion University,. Benson Idahosa University ''BIU'' infact if u are n't carefull your school fees will go for it,..back then in school,. the girls all remember me only during Text & Exams just to put them through
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
ajahexcel:
Every Campus in this country is blessed with beautiful rose flowers.

This post is a highlight of 10 Nigerian Universities with the Most Beautiful girls when the average of beauties in each campus is measured.

10. Ahmadu Bello University (ABU):

A school of pretty and intelligent and innocent northern girls. You can hardly find such array of beautiful muslim girls in any campus.

9. Anambra State University (ANSU):

Filled with blessed future mothers with pretty figures you do like to see every morning when you wake and every night before you sleep.

8. University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN):

The school of lions and lionesses. These lionesses are so intelligent, pretty and homely that you do like to take them to your mama.

7. Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU):

Anytime and you are writing JAMB again and you see a pretty girl near you, check her school of choice, it will be OAU.

6. Covenant University (CU):

This expensive school have beautiful and expensive ladies. The girls of CU are combination of beauty and Brains.

5. University of Portharcourt (UNIPORT):

A school of solid chicks. The Oil money around the vicinity turns even the ugly to beauties. All the beautiful girls you have seen and your head couldn't understand why a human being should be that beautiful must have a root to UNIPORT.

4. Lagos State University (LASU):

In this multi ethnic city of Lagos, a great deal of beauties from across the country seek admission into Lagos state university, the next time you enter a taxi and you see pretty girl by your side, tell her you are a LASU student or graduate and she will hug you very well and tell you her department.

3. YABA College of Technology (YABATECH):

Can't just miss this school of pretty buchachas. YABA TECH has the prettiest girls you can seek around campuses in Naija.

2. Imo State University (IMSU):

I can swear you won't see and ugly girl in IMSU. Even the ugly girls in IMSU can win beauty pageant against their neighbouring schools with names like F..O, A...N, N....E etc I didn't mention any name ooooooo na you sabi

1. University of Lagos (UNILAG):

The school of beauties... The school has made it a routine to adopt the prettiest of girls from queen College Yaba every year during UTME, If you see a beautiful celebrity, Go to you Unilag. They are not just pretty, they rock the stages.

I may not have the final say on this but if I give you a chance to carry out the same research I have done your result won't be up to a stone throw from the one listed above.

Nevertheless, feel free to add your using the comment box below...

Written By EXCEL AJAH ANAYO

SOURCE:

http://.com/top-10-nigerian-universities-with-the-most-beautiful-girls-share-this/

What a nonsense list.

Have this persons visited unizik
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by henboy01(m): 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
Unimaidugri students be like na we 4 win this contest ooo...But GEJ refused to BringBackOurGirls even our broda GMB iro! ona o gba be.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2015
dayo23:
ABU Zaria and BUK are suppose to be top 5, northern babes are the finest.

Northern babes are fine facially no doubt but most of them are thin like broom stick so what's the point?

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Ladycloud(f): 12:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
y will UNN be in d 8th position...but nways we have beautiful girls
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
Imsu should be #1 in that list. grin ...

... Only in a situation like this and not of the institutional facility... *smh* undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nellypy: 12:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
Don't you know about Malabress ( UNICAL
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by kingsley3218(m): 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2015
hugogerrard:
Imsu should be #1 in that list. grin ...

... Only in a situation like this and not of the institutional facility... *smh* undecided
Bomb dey ya head!!! Go to IMSU and u'll be marveled with d level of constructions and renovation currently going on.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by FumzeeyGold: 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2015
UNIBEN
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by spanishguy: 12:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
EBSU Aspirants SCI STUDENT DROP UR NUMBER 4 GROUPIE
°°°°<modified>°°°°°
dont 4get 2 quote me 4 easy adding
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
kingsley3218:
Bomb dey ya head!!! Go to IMSU and u'll be marveled with d level of constructions and renovation currently going on.
hmm... I see...
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by gibsgibs(m): 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
yabatech should not be on that list. most of the ladies in yabatech are products of bleaching soaps and creams.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by leepest(m): 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
ajahexcel:

This post is a highlight of 10 Nigerian Universities with the Most Beautiful girls when the average of beauties in each campus is measured.

A school of pretty and intelligent and innocent northern girls. You can hardly find such array of beautiful muslim girls in any campus.

Filled with blessed future mothers with pretty figures you do like to see every morning when you wake and every night before you sleep.

The school of lions and lionesses. These lionesses are so intelligent, pretty and homely that you do like to take them to your mama.

Anytime and you are writing JAMB again and you see a pretty girl near you, check her school of choice, it will be OAU.

This expensive school have beautiful and expensive ladies. The girls of CU are combination of beauty and Brains.

A school of solid chicks. The Oil money around the vicinity turns even the ugly to beauties. All the beautiful girls you have seen and your head couldn't understand why a human being should be that beautiful must have a root to UNIPORT.

In this multi ethnic city of Lagos, a great deal of beauties from across the country seek admission into Lagos state university, the next time you enter a taxi and you see pretty girl by your side, tell her you are a LASU student or graduate and she will hug you very well and tell you her department.

Can't just miss this school of pretty buchachas. YABA TECH has the prettiest girls you can seek around campuses in Naija.

I can swear you won't see and ugly girl in IMSU. Even the ugly girls in IMSU can win beauty pageant against their neighbouring schools with names like F..O, A...N, N....E etc I didn't mention any name ooooooo na you sabi

The school of beauties... The school has made it a routine to adopt the prettiest of girls from queen College Yaba every year during UTME, If you see a beautiful celebrity, Go to you Unilag. They are not just pretty, they rock the stages.

I may not have the final say on this but if I give you a chance to carry out the same research I have done your result won't be up to a stone throw from the one listed above.

SOURCE:

http://.com/top-10-nigerian-universities-with-the-most-beautiful-girls-share-this/
I beg comot, Norhtern babes are are most beautiful
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Lildreezy(m): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
ajahexcel:

SOURCE:

ajah Lol so u leave I.T u dey do dey look nyash of girls from different schools. u even get mind include IMSU wey almost all their girls get moustache and dey open leg like flip up fone. no I'm disapointed to say the least bro. Futo set ur own school no dey. do u know how Imsu boys idolise Futo girls, because only a madman will see what is good and won't go for it..
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
charles316:
This is what has set Africa back. While there mates are thinking of making the lives better, people are concentrating on superficial qualities like beauty.

No wonder our girls are obsessed with irrelevant things that would enhance their appearance.

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by sam1990(m): 1:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
ekiti state university nko
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
Bosville:
really?? where is U.I??

Broda ! People don dey tell me say ui get wor wor babes, abeg, hw true z that ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ten Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender 2016 / How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma / Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.