Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,883 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (65568 Views)

UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by xeexo(m): 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
Just laughing
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by peeta89(m): 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2015
you did not include Madonna University where you see pretty ladies like sand.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Lordave: 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
UI no dey there?

I don die with laughter cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

UI just can't GetOvaMe!
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
zicoraads:
That one na small. If only he has been to University of Maiduguri...e go come back come open thread apologise to us. I finished from Uniabuja...but if you go to Unimaid...chai! Those Hausa- Fulani girls are drop dead gorgeous.

Guy you don't know ABU oo. ABU has girls from all over the 19 states while uni maid chiks are mainly from Borno yobe.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by BraniacX(m): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
msmon:
@Op, what position will you put UNIBEN and UNICAL girls. They are definitely in Top 3. I stand to be corrected!

You dey mind the wayo OP?

To actually believe say he put south western schools ahead of south southern schools in terms of beauty just beggars belief

Check MBGN pageant, check which schools those gals come from then you'll understand
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by wiloy2k8(m): 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
I schoold in imsu . Dnt like dia girls . Prefere girls in unizik .
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Cletus244(m): 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
What of uniBEN
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by khassy(m): 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
if say Ilorin d dere

I for swear for your papa
Fat gals with big potbely and stretch marks like gully erosion na I'm full that school angryangry
#TeamBBF
#TeamCIS

DRINK GARRI
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by NewsINigeria(m): 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by JoeCutie(m): 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2015
Bilabong:
So you Waka from school to school the look yansh, bobby, and face.
Your mates the organise seminars.
Brosyyy! cheesy

Because he no mention your school abi? Okay, your school follow sha, and that babe wey you with am dey rock igbangido for school, she make sense die! grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by cheerokee(m): 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
khassy:
if say Ilorin d dere

I for swear for your papa
Fat gals with big potbely and stretch marks like gully erosion na I'm full that school angryangry
#TeamBBF
#TeamCIS

DRINK GARRI

lol, I support you bruh, since unilorin no dey dat list then I agree with the op, out of every 10 girls you see, only 1would be just pretty..

#Repping BBF
#Team Social Sciences

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by christinie(f): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2015
ajahexcel:
Every Campus in this country is blessed with beautiful rose flowers.

This post is a highlight of 10 Nigerian Universities with the Most Beautiful girls when the average of beauties in each campus is measured.

10. Ahmadu Bello University (ABU):

A school of pretty and intelligent and innocent northern girls. You can hardly find such array of beautiful muslim girls in any campus.

9. Anambra State University (ANSU):

Filled with blessed future mothers with pretty figures you do like to see every morning when you wake and every night before you sleep.

8. University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN):

The school of lions and lionesses. These lionesses are so intelligent, pretty and homely that you do like to take them to your mama.

7. Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU):

Anytime and you are writing JAMB again and you see a pretty girl near you, check her school of choice, it will be OAU.

6. Covenant University (CU):

This expensive school have beautiful and expensive ladies. The girls of CU are combination of beauty and Brains.

5. University of Portharcourt (UNIPORT):

A school of solid chicks. The Oil money around the vicinity turns even the ugly to beauties. All the beautiful girls you have seen and your head couldn't understand why a human being should be that beautiful must have a root to UNIPORT.

4. Lagos State University (LASU):

In this multi ethnic city of Lagos, a great deal of beauties from across the country seek admission into Lagos state university, the next time you enter a taxi and you see pretty girl by your side, tell her you are a LASU student or graduate and she will hug you very well and tell you her department.

3. YABA College of Technology (YABATECH):

Can't just miss this school of pretty buchachas. YABA TECH has the prettiest girls you can seek around campuses in Naija.

2. Imo State University (IMSU):

I can swear you won't see and ugly girl in IMSU. Even the ugly girls in IMSU can win beauty pageant against their neighbouring schools with names like F..O, A...N, N....E etc I didn't mention any name ooooooo na you sabi

1. University of Lagos (UNILAG):

The school of beauties... The school has made it a routine to adopt the prettiest of girls from queen College Yaba every year during UTME, If you see a beautiful celebrity, Go to you Unilag. They are not just pretty, they rock the stages.

I may not have the final say on this but if I give you a chance to carry out the same research I have done your result won't be up to a stone throw from the one listed above.

Nevertheless, feel free to add your using the comment box below...

Written By EXCEL AJAH ANAYO

SOURCE:

http://.com/top-10-nigerian-universities-with-the-most-beautiful-girls-share-this/
Greatest Akokites! Great!!!
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by gnot001: 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
are there beautiful girls in the south west and east??>

come to <b>unimaid</b> and see SHUWA ARAB angels cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by DocHMD: 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2015
Does that Child carry your DNA?. We'll help you find out. Call us today
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by GetOvaMe: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
Lordave:
UI no dey there?

I don die with laughter cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

UI just can't GetOvaMe!

Lol.. Weyrey!

Who put UNN 4 that list?

No be UNN wey obelawo pikin dey go?? Only that girl don disqualify all the fine girls @ Nsukka.

Of course, the list is flawed. UI ought to be No.1 grin
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by segemint(f): 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
ajahexcel:
Why booking space with M
because M is for mugu grin grin
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by sandrahnaub(f): 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2015
Up imo stars

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Sammyblaq(m): 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2015
firstEVA:
All universities have fine girls, only polytechnics and colleges of education that have local mgbeke girls (not all though).
if ur school made the list... good for you.
don't allow it turn u into a cast.
No be to Fine o but na to Sabi. #NoInsult
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Ghost01(m): 6:34pm On Jul 13, 2015
OP, na which position you wan come put EKSU ladies?
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by endfx1(m): 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
ajahexcel:
Every Campus in this country is blessed with beautiful rose flowers.

This post is a highlight of 10 Nigerian Universities with the Most Beautiful girls when the average of beauties in each campus is measured.

10. Ahmadu Bello University (ABU):

A school of pretty and intelligent and innocent northern girls. You can hardly find such array of beautiful muslim girls in any campus.

9. Anambra State University (ANSU):

Filled with blessed future mothers with pretty figures you do like to see every morning when you wake and every night before you sleep.

8. University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN):

The school of lions and lionesses. These lionesses are so intelligent, pretty and homely that you do like to take them to your mama.

7. Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU):

Anytime and you are writing JAMB again and you see a pretty girl near you, check her school of choice, it will be OAU.

6. Covenant University (CU):

This expensive school have beautiful and expensive ladies. The girls of CU are combination of beauty and Brains.

5. University of Portharcourt (UNIPORT):

A school of solid chicks. The Oil money around the vicinity turns even the ugly to beauties. All the beautiful girls you have seen and your head couldn't understand why a human being should be that beautiful must have a root to UNIPORT.

4. Lagos State University (LASU):

In this multi ethnic city of Lagos, a great deal of beauties from across the country seek admission into Lagos state university, the next time you enter a taxi and you see pretty girl by your side, tell her you are a LASU student or graduate and she will hug you very well and tell you her department.

3. YABA College of Technology (YABATECH):

Can't just miss this school of pretty buchachas. YABA TECH has the prettiest girls you can seek around campuses in Naija.

2. Imo State University (IMSU):

I can swear you won't see and ugly girl in IMSU. Even the ugly girls in IMSU can win beauty pageant against their neighbouring schools with names like F..O, A...N, N....E etc I didn't mention any name ooooooo na you sabi

1. University of Lagos (UNILAG):

The school of beauties... The school has made it a routine to adopt the prettiest of girls from queen College Yaba every year during UTME, If you see a beautiful celebrity, Go to you Unilag. They are not just pretty, they rock the stages.

I may not have the final say on this but if I give you a chance to carry out the same research I have done your result won't be up to a stone throw from the one listed above.

Nevertheless, feel free to add your using the comment box below...

Written By EXCEL AJAH ANAYO

SOURCE:

http://.com/top-10-nigerian-universities-with-the-most-beautiful-girls-share-this/

I wonder what you will say when you go to UNIUYO or UNICAL............trust me you've not seen pretty girls
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by simdam500(m): 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2015
Would we ever have a list of universities that has a higher number of notable alumni undecided
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
TOMMYS:
I gree say our UNILORIN no get fyn babes but wer una con put UNIBEN na?
wu tell u say UNILORIN no qet Fine babes.... OP abeq come UNILORIN nd See fine fine ahlaja chicks.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Pelumih(m): 9:18am On Jul 14, 2015
Unilag grin
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Pelumih(m): 9:19am On Jul 14, 2015
Donabydeco:
wu tell u say UNILORIN no qet Fine babes.... OP abeq come UNILORIN nd See fine fine ahlaja chicks.

note: *WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL*
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 14, 2015
wiloy2k8:
what's wrong with imsu girls

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 14, 2015
wiloy2k8:
what's wrong with imsu girls? why don't you like them?
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 14, 2015
sandrahnaub:
Up imo stars
you fine. are you an imsu student?
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by kingsley3218(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
Lildreezy:

ajah Lol so u leave I.T u dey do dey look nyash of girls from different schools. u even get mind include IMSU wey almost all their girls get moustache and dey open leg like flip up fone. no I'm disapointed to say the least bro. Futo set ur own school no dey. do u know how Imsu boys idolise Futo girls, because only a madman will see what is good and won't go for it..
wat is dis one saying Futo get girls Those ones wey dey even 4get to wear ear ring if dem dey commot 4 lodge....IMSU boys dey use FUTO,Nekede and Alvan girls dey wash na,dem no dey use ears hear IMSU boys cos dem sabi roll.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by kingsley3218(m): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
Funnicator:
what's wrong with imsu girls? why don't you like them?
u dey answer dat guy?? He is suffering from brain haemorrhage
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by kingsley3218(m): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2015
peeta89:
you did not include Madonna University where you see pretty ladies like sand.
pretty ladies wey person no go fit hug talkless of kiss....i wonder hw boys cope in dat skul o,me I no fit dey dia 1 semester.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by kingsley3218(m): 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
Pelumih:

note: *WITH THE MOST BEAUTIFUL*
Thank God say u talk am "alhaja chicks"
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by kingsley3218(m): 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
sandrahnaub:
Up imo stars
this lady is just one of the pretty ladies in IMSU,greatest imo star!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ten Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender 2016 / How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma / Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.