Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls (65567 Views)

UK Universities With The Highest First Cass Degrees / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Number Of Professors - NUC / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by TOMMYS: 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2015
Donabydeco:
wu tell u say UNILORIN no qet Fine babes.... OP abeq come UNILORIN nd See fine fine ahlaja chicks.

Alhaja chicks wey dey form holy con later go dey bleep ( guys wif beards wey dey form alfa) just bcus say dem parents no wan make dem marry xtian.

Fine chicks dey LAW n history and PFA sha.

But ilorin gals mumu. Na just some underdog babes dey. D Remaining dey form alhaja.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by sandrahnaub(f): 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2015
kingsley3218:
this lady is just one of the pretty ladies in IMSU,greatest imo star!!!
I was o

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by sandrahnaub(f): 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2015
Funnicator:
you fine. are you an imsu student?
nt anymore cry

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by iamkingzlee(m): 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
khassy:
if say Ilorin d dere

I for swear for your papa
Fat gals with big potbely and stretch marks like gully erosion na I'm full that school angryangry
#TeamBBF
#TeamCIS

DRINK GARRI
lmfao grin you no be person oo grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by kingsley3218(m): 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2015
sandrahnaub:
I was o
09 or 2010?
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by TOMMYS: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
khassy:
if say Ilorin d dere

Fat gals with big potbely and stretch marks like gully erosion na I'm full that school angryangry
#TeamBBF
#TeamCIS

DRINK GARRI

Hee!!! e neva reach like dat na..
Bad as e bad.
unilorin babes try small o.

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 14, 2015
TOMMYS:

Hee!!! e neva reach like dat na.. Bad as e bad. unilorin babes try small o.
Don't mind d guy jae.. E no qet eyes or babes no dey for his Dept..
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
TOMMYS:

Alhaja chicks wey dey form holy con later go dey bleep ( guys wif beards wey dey form alfa) just bcus say dem parents no wan make dem marry xtian.

Fine chicks dey LAW n history and PFA sha.

But ilorin gals mumu. Na just some underdog babes dey. D Remaining dey form alhaja.

Lmaoo..Smh
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
khassy:
if say Ilorin d dere

#TeamBBF
#TeamCIS

DRINK GARRI

*Cover face* see how u disgraced ilorin babes..

1 Like

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by TOMMYS: 5:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
khassy:
if say Ilorin d dere

#TeamBBF
#TeamCIS

DRINK GARRI

*Smh*
Wetin dey Work u...
In short i don vex..
Unilorin must enta dis list today
Bcus worwor girls full ur faculty
Guy fyn babes dey accounting and finance. DePt o
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Miscellaneous(m): 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2015
Bilabong:
So you Waka from school to school the look yansh, bobby, and face.
Your mates the organise seminars.

u are very funny ……… op is confused anyway. All uni has beautiful girls & there is nothing like "most" as regards the subject. Go to delsu, unizik, uniabuja, lautech, futa, ansu, uniben etc they are all beautiful. It then depends on ur specifications blah blah blah
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by sandrahnaub(f): 8:39am On Jul 15, 2015
Loooooooool I left
kingsley3218:
09 or 2010?
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by kingsley3218(m): 8:56am On Jul 15, 2015
sandrahnaub:
Loooooooool I left
why? Didn't u like it??
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by sweet7oyin(m): 8:57am On Jul 15, 2015
OAU gals no get face na only...... dey get
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by sandrahnaub(f): 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
kingsley3218:
why? Didn't u like it??
dnt misQuote me biko I did nt say I did nt like it o
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by kingsley3218(m): 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
sandrahnaub:
dnt misQuote me biko I did nt say I did nt like it o
Its alright....pardon my approach
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by sandrahnaub(f): 3:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
Isssorai
kingsley3218:
Its alright....pardon my approach
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 18, 2015
sandrahnaub:
nt anymore cry
the look on your face shows you miss the school.

why did you leave then?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by sandrahnaub(f): 11:09am On Jul 18, 2015
Omo na personal somtin
Funnicator:
the look on your face shows you miss the school.

why did you leave then?
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
sandrahnaub:
Omo na personal somtin
Hope you find joy and fulfillment in your new school.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by sandrahnaub(f): 10:03pm On Jul 18, 2015
Amen thanks
Funnicator:

Hope you find joy and fulfillment in your new school.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
sandrahnaub:
Amen thanks
erm I can't resist you though. I'm watching you and will send PM in the fullness of time. grin

with my alter ego Largas.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by sandrahnaub(f): 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
Funnicator:
erm I can't resist you though. I'm watching you and will send PM in the fullness of time. grin

I see! shocked

with my alter ego Largas.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
[quote author=sandrahnaub post=36045840][/quote]hi smiley
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by sandrahnaub(f): 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
smiley
Largas:
hi smiley

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Chiscomax(m): 10:28am On Jul 25, 2015
firstEVA:
All universities have fine girls, only polytechnics and colleges of education that have local mgbeke girls (not all though).

I will like to be ur friend, would u mind? re u on whatsapp?
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by Felitsa187(f): 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
ajahexcel:
Every Campus in this country is blessed with beautiful rose flowers.

This post is a highlight of 10 Nigerian Universities with the Most Beautiful girls when the average of beauties in each campus is measured.

10. Ahmadu Bello University (ABU):

A school of pretty and intelligent and innocent northern girls. You can hardly find such array of beautiful muslim girls in any campus.

9. Anambra State University (ANSU):

Filled with blessed future mothers with pretty figures you do like to see every morning when you wake and every night before you sleep.

8. University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN):

The school of lions and lionesses. These lionesses are so intelligent, pretty and homely that you do like to take them to your mama.

7. Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU):

Anytime and you are writing JAMB again and you see a pretty girl near you, check her school of choice, it will be OAU.

6. Covenant University (CU):

This expensive school have beautiful and expensive ladies. The girls of CU are combination of beauty and Brains.

5. University of Portharcourt (UNIPORT):

A school of solid chicks. The Oil money around the vicinity turns even the ugly to beauties. All the beautiful girls you have seen and your head couldn't understand why a human being should be that beautiful must have a root to UNIPORT.

4. Lagos State University (LASU):

In this multi ethnic city of Lagos, a great deal of beauties from across the country seek admission into Lagos state university, the next time you enter a taxi and you see pretty girl by your side, tell her you are a LASU student or graduate and she will hug you very well and tell you her department.

3. YABA College of Technology (YABATECH):

Can't just miss this school of pretty buchachas. YABA TECH has the prettiest girls you can seek around campuses in Naija.

2. Imo State University (IMSU):

I can swear you won't see and ugly girl in IMSU. Even the ugly girls in IMSU can win beauty pageant against their neighbouring schools with names like F..O, A...N, N....E etc I didn't mention any name ooooooo na you sabi

1. University of Lagos (UNILAG):

The school of beauties... The school has made it a routine to adopt the prettiest of girls from queen College Yaba every year during UTME, If you see a beautiful celebrity, Go to you Unilag. They are not just pretty, they rock the stages.

I may not have the final say on this but if I give you a chance to carry out the same research I have done your result won't be up to a stone throw from the one listed above.

Nevertheless, feel free to add your using the comment box below...

Written By EXCEL AJAH ANAYO

SOURCE:

http://.com/top-10-nigerian-universities-with-the-most-beautiful-girls-share-this/
Mstcheeeewwww. I don't c how this improves the naira-dollar situation in Nigeria. Nigga, u really jobless.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by itzLanreY: 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
@OP..why U.I no dey list
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by StudentsNG: 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
[size=18pt]TRUTH IS...[/size]
Any of such lists as this is based on personal judgement as there seems to be no yardstick for measuring how beautiful the girls are in each of the universities surveyed. This is another interesting topic >> https://www.students.com.ng/top-10-universities-with-most-beautiful-girls-in-nigeria/
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by faith2ogesco(m): 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2015
MacMaster01:
Covenant University is in every list cool
bushman.. Op she name futo n nekede u call deer. God is watching
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by MacMaster01(m): 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
faith2ogesco:
bushman.. Op she name futo n nekede u call deer. God is watching
boss, where u dey since
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls by faith2ogesco(m): 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
MacMaster01:

boss, where u dey since

Up n down bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ten Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender 2016 / How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma / Mmesoma Joy is a fraud, faked results - JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.