Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) (106364 Views)

Autopsy Of A Drug Mule: Stay Out Of Hard Drugs (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) / Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by logica(m): 4:17am On Jul 14, 2015
hansad:
Since1914, Nigeria has remained a killing mine to keep the country one for the interest of a Hau/Fula group.
The group manipulates rest of Nigeria to keep unworkable Nigeria one.

Most of those executed for the coup against Murtala were from the "Middle Belt". And guess what, Murtala himself was from Auchi.
Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by BlissB(f): 9:16am On Jul 14, 2015
Built2last:

Oya confess, you like them bad..huh
grin......not bad but hard
Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by Built2last: 9:24am On Jul 14, 2015
BlissB:
grin......not bad but hard

you will make a nice first lady...sorry Buhari don abolish am...now wife of the president...although i dont know the difference
Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by MrPresident1: 10:55am On Jul 14, 2015
logica:
So you mean he's Fela? Same phrase Fela had been using since 1970-something?

I did not assert that he coined that phrase. I said 'he is even credited...'

He may have borrowed the phrase.
Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
lalasticlala:

link?
OrlandoOwoh:
One thing that has made me wondered right from my final year in the secondary school, through out my stay in the University, and till date, is the disappearance of two non-commissioned officers of the Nigerian Army, Sergeant Clement Yildar and Corporal Dauda Usman. They were among the officers found guilty by the Emmanuel Abisoye tribunal, which tried those that took part in the February 1976 coup d'état led by Lt-Col. Buka Suka Dimka. Till date, 39 years after the assassination of Murtala Muhammad and the execution of the coupists, nothing, to the best of my knowledge and the public, has been heard about these men.
Could they have been executed secretly? Could they have committed suicide?
Where are Clement Yildar and Dauda Usman?

*Seun, Ishilove, Lalasticalala, move this to front page.
Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by Nobody: 1:59am On Jul 15, 2015
DrWise:
Some of them were quite innocent of this.

Very innocent...
People like Pa J.D. Gomwalk.
#MayTheirGreatSoulsRestWell.
Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by anigold(m): 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2015
IBBG:
I beg give me the link make I download follow watch the movie.

Download all your favourite series here;
www.o2tvseries.com

then download ''tyrant'' here;

o2tvseries.com/Tyrant/index.html

dont forget to tell me 'thank you'
Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by IBBG(m): 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
anigold:

Download all your favourite series here; www.o2tvseries.com
then download ''tyrant'' here;
o2tvseries.com/Tyrant/index.html
dont forget to tell me 'thank you'
tank u
Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by dellsystems: 9:52am On Mar 12, 2016
Re: List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) by Paperwhite(m): 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry What a time in our national life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Lance Corporal Harrison Friday: Masked Soldier Apprehended By Nigerian Army / Retired Yahoo Boy Exposes Ritual Methods, Speaks On Eating Poo, Sex With Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.