Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole (31384 Views)

Falana: Why Fayose Cannot Seek Re-election / Edo Bye Election: Oshiomhole, Others Cast Votes [PHOTOS] / Okonjo Iweala Withdrew $1 Billion Jonathan Reelection Campaign Fund From FA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by Otunbatrafford: 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2015
Some people need urgent mental rehabilitation. On whose side are you people? Are u on the side of those whose activities have impoverished majority of our populace? The other time, Osho Baba revealed to all Nigerians how Ngozi unilaterally withdrew from excess crude account without the consent of other signatories, in a week later or so, Ngozi came up with a confessionary statement that it was Jonathan that gave an approval for the withdrawal. In view of this, it's nonsensical of unreasonable to take on Oshomhole because of his revelation on how a group of criminals misappropriated our common wealth.
With the level of corruption and impunity that characterized GEJ administration, nothing was impossible as far as looting and stealing of public funds is concerned.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by joseph1832(m): 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2015
Allegations and counter allegations. Later, NOI will releasea press statement de bunking Oshiomhole's claims.

But the truth is still the truth that the GEJ administration is the most corrupt administration in the history of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by rusher14: 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2015
Nigeria, a country where the oppressed love being oppressed and their liberator chastised.

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by hennesseykrane(m): 9:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
LocalChamp:
Okonjo-Iweala withdrew $1bn for Jonathan’s re-election —Oshiomhole

July 13, 2015
Written by Osemwengie Ben Ogbemudia, Benin

Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State has accused the former Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala of illegally taking $1 billion from the federation account to prosecute the re-election bid of former President Goodluck Jonathan.

Speaking at a seminar organized by the Edo State government for Permanent Secretaries, Directors and Deputy Directors, the governor said the former minister also needs to tells Nigerians how the Excess Crude Account was drawn down to $4.1 billion from the peak $10 billion when no approval was given by the National Economic Council for any withdrawal.

The theme of the workshop was: “Enhancing IGR in Edo, Issues, Prospects and Challenges.”

Oshiomhole, who said Okonjo-Iweala would have been declared a pathological liar if she were to be a witness in court due to the inconsistencies in her statements, said a forensic audit would truly determine how much was illegally spent from the federation account under her watch as minister.

He said the state government would now hold Permanent Secretaries, Directors and Deputy Directors responsible for any fraud detected in their departments, saying the government has trimmed down the cost of running government.

He said: “The truth is, many things went wrong even at the federal level. As you might have read in the papers, while the federal government, under Goodluck Jonathan, with the then Coordinating Minister of the Economy liked to blame governors for wasteful spending, for not saving for the rainy day, for not investing properly, the truth is the real weakness in the Nigerian federal chain has been the Federal Government.

“Our hope is that with the new President, given his pedigree we will break from the past.

“As I’m sure you will soon begin to hear when all the numbers are published, last week, I complained aloud that Edo State lost about N10 billion over a four year period from only one source, the NLNG remittance to the federation account.

“How did I arrive at the figure? I used my 4-Figure Table and I asked myself at $2.1 billion remitted by NLNG as taxes and Shell, and by the way, Shell is not the only oil operative, we have Chevron and several others. They shared the $2.1 billion based on the revenue allocation formula, Edo State got about N2.27 billion. So I said, thank God this money came after the departure of Okonjo-Iweala and President Jonathan. If the PDP were still in charge in Abuja, this money would have been taken.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/okonjo-iweala-took-1bn-for-jonathans-re-election-oshiomhole/
abeg dis adam like to dey talk anytin wey commot from him mouth. No go face ur edo state

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mogidi:

How much did you withdraw to marry the ashewo from Ethiopia?
Omo langidi mogidilized brain i hail ooooo. How dare u say such moronic statement. U dont have a dime of respect. If u no dey f**k asewo, u no go knw how 2 identify one ooooo. Indomie brain like okupe.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by sage2(m): 10:01pm On Jul 13, 2015
What manner of man goes about nagging about a woman? If I were Ngozi, I will just arrange one of my havard trained sons to woo Osho baba smally wife away from him. That will teach him how not to mess with an accomplished mother, housewife and global economist.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by 912(m): 10:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
kettykin:
This is a case of mad man who came to the river and took the clothes of a man and ran off only for the man to run after the mad man naked .

If other governors like Anambra Governor who is in APGA is working and delivering result yet does not make much noise and is not owing salaries , yet this joker who has no tangible investment to deliver to his state and is owing workers salary is busy jumping up and down after the former minister. Oshiomole is the worst thing to happen in Edo state and when he leaves the state will really discover the extent of damage he has effected.

The Edo state is now the least developed state in the South South with no new projects and no new improvement in infrastructure courtesy of Oshiomole.

Baseless argument. undecided And FYI Edo is more developed than Bayelsa (where the former president is from) even with the wide margin in FG allocation to both states. Please get your facts straight before you speak.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by ndufrank: 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2015
D way oshiomole just dey tackle did woman eh,e be like say oshiobaba beg her her onyu mamiri she no gree
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by henrysam(m): 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2015
I hope this guy is not been vindictive because of 10b dollars he said NOI and GEJ did not give him.
He's becoming so a loud mouth these days

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by 912(m): 10:12pm On Jul 13, 2015
donxab:
Adams, leave NOI alone! She fine pass your wife?

Omo na which part of your body you dey use see? embarassed

donxab:

Oga? U go school @ all? Do u know the difference between a question n a statement?

Abeg make you no vex sir but person when dey take eye see no fit ask that kind question na so sir I humbly ask again, Biko na which part of your body you dey take see?

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by kenoz(m): 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2015
Mtchew.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by tuscani: 10:14pm On Jul 13, 2015
oshiomole remember okpolo eyes is not open eyes. be carefull

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
All these shits happened because of Johnathan 's inferiority complex... Lazy man... What is d meaning of coordinating minister without a coordinating ministry? The woman should be held responsible for all missing fund...she was d commander in Chief officially while GEJ was busy drinking to stupor...Nigeria... A doomed nation...200 million mumus...IBO, Hausa and Yoruba...stand for ur right brothers...hit d street in protest...may God give u all d eyes to see d light and d spirit to say d truth and stand firm by d truth regardless of ethnicity and religion...until den...u are all mumus.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by amazingspiderma: 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sunofgod:

Oshiomhole “How did I arrive at the figure? I used my 4-Figure Table and I asked myself . . . .

[img]http://media2./media/jGeuf0mcBdh3q/200w.gif[/img]

I was just wondering how [b]four figure table [/b]found it's way into this discussion.
Thought I was the only one who saw it.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by luckize: 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2015
lol

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by brainpulse: 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2015
ziccoit:
Unless you just want to be stupidly myopic, unreasonably loyal and heartlessly tribalistic; you will agree with every right thinking Nigerians that GEJ factually suceeded in running this country aground. What would have been the fate of this country is better imagine if he had won his second term bid. The most dangerous person to be entrusted with power is a sheepishly clueless figure who always forms fake brilliancy. Never again will Nigeria fall into a wrong hand.
Good bless you, this is a prove we have rright thinking Nigerians
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by friends4ever(m): 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
Before you castigate others better watch your back.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by aryzgreat: 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2015
Flood is washing away edo off d map of Nigeria, while this short ape is busy opening his rubber mouth to talk about NOI.

Idiat! Go to Benin after it rained, u will shake ur head till it spins
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by Excellentmind: 10:22pm On Jul 13, 2015
free2ryhme:

The former finance minister and coordinator of the near-bankrupt economy,Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala,at the end of her sojourn in former president Ebele Jonathan's government,lost professional honour,experise-respect and gained worse-credibility to her name and image worldwide.Dr Okonjo Iweala displayed her hidden professional-shortcoming with her mishahandling of Nigeria economy,the ex-cess crude account and external reserve account and did not fair well in her overall handling of Nigerian economy and funds.She lost her professional reputation with her worst outing as Nigeria finance minister suprintended massive corruption practices and supervised looting,stealing and embezzlement of magnititude volume.Dr Okonjo Iweala is the worst minister of finance ever.

Now single fact but hate theory
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by Ugik(m): 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2015
There is sumtin i dnt understand here oo.has oshiomole been appointed minister for information or spokes person for the buhari led government cos i dnt see why he should be crying more than the bereaved even if he is among the 4 governor committe that was set up when the salary palava started..if he has any incriminating evidence to nail NOI,then he should outrightly do that..he's barking lyk my neighbours local breed dog we call ekuke

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by sammhi(m): 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hypocrisy at its best by Nigerian politicians. So Oshio, how much did you withdew from Edo state account for your reelection,? How much Edo state fund did you use to finance PMB election? How much Edo state funds did you use to fund that gold digger of a wife?
How much is it costing Edo state to finance dis expensive first lady? Or in all these my questions, was it your personal funds you use for your own reelection, PMB nd your new wife
Op dis expensive wife wont turn Edo to Osun stste courtesy of her outlandish lifestyles.....
Hmmm.....please remove d log in your eyes so you can see clearly d straw in GEJ own....says our Lord Jesus....
Let PMB worry abt GEJ ...u face ur Edo state...

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by tiger28: 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
The clueless one doling out dollars for reelection like there was no tomorrow. To the point that the whole country ran out of dollar in circulation. Who ever praises this Drunkard is a loser for life!!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by ifihearam: 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2015
Still looking for the paragraph he said the money was withdrawn for GEJ re election
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by valencia25(m): 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by tdmoggy: 10:42pm On Jul 13, 2015
APC, Oshiomole and Co, please get on with turning the country around. Throwing stones at the old administratio never solved any problems. Soon the people will turn on APC if there is no visible progress.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by Tinyemeka(m): 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2015
LocalChamp:

Oshiomhole, who said Okonjo-Iweala would have been declared a pathological liar if she were to be a witness in court due to the inconsistencies in her statements.

“How did I arrive at the figure? I used my 4-Figure Table

Clown!
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by vhykeeytor(m): 10:46pm On Jul 13, 2015
Now i want to believe that Mister Femi Adeshina was actually referring to Oshiomole wen he said #TheWailingWailers

Gov. Oshi-Omoh-Ole is indeed a Wailing wailer
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
ziccoit:
Unless you just want to be stupidly myopic, unreasonably loyal and heartlessly tribalistic; you will agree with every right thinking Nigerians that GEJ factually suceeded in running this country aground. What would have been the fate of this country is better imagine if he had won his second term bid. The most dangerous person to be entrusted with power is a sheepishly clueless figure who always forms fake brilliancy. Never again will Nigeria fall into a wrong hand.

Why are you trying to convince Nigerians? I thought the election is already won! Yes, after the next four years...NEVER AGAIN.
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by adoinem(f): 10:52pm On Jul 13, 2015
Ola17:
I don't know if I'm the only one who thinks Osho baba talks too much lately. Maybe na d new wife wen him marry dey make mouth scratch am.

Methinks the smart thing to do is to gather all the evidence of financial graft against the immediate past government and approach the courts and stop boring some of us to death with all these salon gossip!

Your tolerance to fraud is based on feelings for GEJ and Okonjo.

These two together with Diezani had robbed this country blind as to incapacitate normal payment of workers' salaries.

In time, the enormity of theft will be explained to Nigerians just as feelers are suggesting upward of $50 billions was siphoned.

How obscenely greedy and depraved these so-called leaders could aspire while millions of Nigerians wallow in abject poverty without food, good roads, hospitals, schools or security!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by agabaI23(m): 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
It appears this man gets over excited each time he gets lashes the couchie of his exotic wife. It must be intoxicating such that he comes out to vomit rubbish...
Re: Okonjo-iweala Withdrew $1bn For Jonathan’s Re-election —oshiomhole by neocortex: 10:53pm On Jul 13, 2015
ziccoit:

Those phrases correctly describe who you are ?
Tell me how your rants solve any problem.
Let us even assume oshomoke is right , do you think APC is wise by not charging are to court ?
Do you believe that castigating someone who allegedly withdrew a whooping $1 billion on the
pages of newspapers is laudable while the accused walks free ?

People like you who can't reason objectively are the reason why Nigeria is stagnant.
Nigerians don't want to know how much she withdrew , they want to see her in court and all her "loots" recovered.
Till then, you can rejoice for nothing in your hallucinatory utopia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Unqualified Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim Resumes As NAPTIP Boss, Buhari Keeps Mum / Why FEC Rejected Amaechi’s N3.7bn Security Proposal - Leaked Memo / Is Nigeria A Country Or A Nation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.